My Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic story of the non-consent prostitute-become-sex-slave.
1.3k words
3.58
31.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenSex
ZenSex
3 Followers

Authors Note: Never been to a swingers club, just thought it would be hot. Sorry if details are completely wrong.

*****

She was only 18 when I first found her. A ball gag in her mouth, her hair all messed up, a prostitute. But, I gave her a new life. A better life. I ripped the ball gag off of her when I found her, drug her into a back alley, to see if she could.. pleasure me properly. She sucked cock well. She fucked ass well. She fucked well in her pussy, hell, her perfect, size C tits fucked well. She would be coming home with me. I remember that hot, July day in 2018 in the middle of Durham, North Carolina.

She became a good slave. Now, it was 2019. The middle of winter. Oh, this is her story.

I found her, her porcelain-coloured skin naked, her fiery red hair beautifully strewn around her head, a halo of fire. I cracked the whip beside her cage, the silver cage. Thin padding made it more comfortable. I couldn't have my doll's skin callousing from the wood bottom of the cage. A threadbare blanket gave her mediocre warmth, closer to none at all. I cracked the whip once more, and her long, shiny, red-coloured eyelashes fluttered open.

I opened the door to the cage and I found her water-bowl empty. I refilled it, and also filled her food bowl with a small portion of blueberries. I kept her on a diet so that she wouldn't become not to my taste. After what happened to the last girl. She took the blanket off, her big, football-shaped, brown eyes stared at me while she ate and drank. She said, "May I please go into the bathroom, Master?".

"Take no longer than an hour, Avaline." Avaline was her new chosen name. Her old name was Sarah. Too plain for her. So now she was Avaline.

She later came out in a scarlet crop-top, a red micro-mini skirt, and crimson stripper stilettos. I was dressed in a expensive, designer, vermilion suit. Why? It was Red Hot night at the nearest swingers club. I used it so that I could watch her being fucked. I am a voyeur.

"Are you ready, Avaline?" I asked. Even if she wasn't ready, we would be going. I liked the swingers club all the time, they were always packed.

We got in my ebony Mercedes, and she knew to lay down in the backseat floorboard. After all, we couldn't have the police finding out, could we?

We finally arrived at the swingers club. She walked out, her sexy ass jiggling after I taught her 'the walk'. Everyone stared as we went in.

The bouncer didn't have to ask who we were anymore. So went in, and she made a beeline for the dance floor. I got up there with her, and we started grinding. Another, golden-haired girl with tits on the smaller side grabbed Avaline's tits and she started making out with her. She beckoned us towards another room, and, with a nod from me, we followed her to a slightly secluded room.

Avaline quickly stripped to her bare naked, hot self. The new girl was a dom, so she worked well with Avaline. The dom's name was Jana, and she was mediocre at sucking cock. But hey, sucking cock is better than not sucking cock. While my 10 incher was stuffed down Jana's little whore mouth, she was moaning as Avaline expertly ate her out. She was a loud moaner, while Avaline was a screamer. Pretty hot, but not as hot as Avaline. No one can compare to Avaline, no one can even come close. She beckoned for Avaline to take her position, and so Avaline started sucking my cock in a sexy way. She screamed softly a little while Jana ate her out. Avaline, after a while, squirted on to Jana's face.

I motioned an older man over, and pointed to Avaline's asshole, and whispered to Jana if I could fuck her ass. She said yes, and so the girls were kissing as we both fucked their asses hard. I'm expert at not cumming for a long time, but he came after a little while in Avaline's ass. Then we switched places, and Avaline ate out Jana's ass while Jana sucked the older man's cock, and I fucked Avaline's ass. She had a tight little ass, even after a year of ass play. Finally, I came In Avaline and we moved on to the next room.

It was a room full of seemingly bisexual men, with a giant bed in the middle. I didn't want to fuck her in this one, I wanted to get another boner and cum to her being fucked at the same time by many men. Two went into her pussy at the same time, and one in her ass. She had two dicks in her mouth and one in each delicate, petite hand. She fucked well, and her sexy screams were quite audible as she fucked, came, squirted, fucked, came, squirted. After a while, after they had each came all over her, we went to a room full of lesbians and sex toys.

They took her from my care as I nonchalantly stroked my impressive cock. They threw her down on the carpeted floor, and a few started licking all the cum up as she moaned. One held a hand over her mouth while Avaline was in doggy, and furiously fingered her pussy while another quickly fingered her ass. Muffled screams came from her. My little slut. Then one picked out a bunny toy, the kind that vibrates with the bunny ears that go on the clit. Her little pussy was so tight, and the toy so big, she screamed and moaned and writhed, alive on the carpet with pleasure. She came all over the toy, screaming.

After that, one sat on her face as she licked up their wetness dutifully. One started to grind her clit on hers. It was so hot, seeing my little slut being used by these lesbians. I know that deep in her heart Avaline loves being a slut. My slut. She secretly loves me. I can see it in her eyes. We then moved on to a secluded room. There was nothing it but a bunch of toys, like the last room. But here there was a bed, and bondage equipment. I ball gagged her so her screams would be muffled, and tied her hands and feet to the posts of the bed. I put a leash around her neck so I could hold her. I wanted her to be under my complete control. I looked around, and found a 13 inch fucking machine. I loved them. I set it up so it would fuck her deeply, and set it to 'on'. The muffled screams came almost immediately. She writhed as much as she could from the pleasure.

As her hot body started to writhe, her nips were erect. I put the nipple clamps deep onto them, and it was lucky she had the ball gag. I turned off the fucking machine, and decided to fuck her pussy.

I grabbed her tits and she moaned, as I shoved roughly into her in missionary. I fucked her harder and harder, to the point she was trying to slide forward to accommodate my dick when I thrusted into her. This moment, with the sounds and smells of sex in the air, was deeply intimate. I fucked her rougher and rougher, before tearing off the ball gag, reminding me of that moment a year ago. She begged me to fuck her harder, so I flipped her over and into doggy and fucked her as hard as I could, with a hand over her mouth.

She screamed loudly until I stopped. I threw her clothes back at her and got dressed myself, and then we went home, in my black Mercedes. She fell asleep quickly, but I couldn't help but get another boner. I carefully put her on the couch, and held her tits so I could titfuck her till orgasm. I came all over her tits with a note for her to clean it up later.

She was my slut. My lover. My girlfriend, the one I loved. But, mostly, she was My Slave.

ZenSex
ZenSex
3 Followers