My Slave is Swapped Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress swaps her male slave, for a girl slave.
3.9k words
4.32
32.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crop was laid aside after I had administered it the tenth time. It hadn’t been a harsh whipping, but your arse was red and pleasing to my eye, and I hadn’t broken the skin. I ran my fingers lightly over it, and saw you flinch, but you didn’t moan or say a word. I went to the cupboard and got out some soothing ointment, and from here I could see your face, it was red, and a few tears were noticeable but you had taken the crop without quarrel. I wondered if you thought I was a mean Mistress. I had ordered you into this position, and as always you obeyed without complaint. I was proud of you and for the next 48 hours you were not to be under my care. I had swapped you for Master D’s slave girl. I just hoped that you would obey him and make me proud as you mainly did for me. As I rubbed in the ointment, I told you that within an hour you would be delivered to him, and she would be bought back here to serve me. Granting you permission to speak, I heard that you were worried, you had never served a male Master before, but I told you I thought you were ready. I know it took a lot for you to say “Yes Mistress” in the end, but that’s the way things were to be. You were here to do as I said, and not as you wanted. I looked forward to hearing Master D’s version of what happened there, as I was to hear your account. I had no doubt I would be telling you something of “my slave girl” also.

The next hour passed quickly, as I helped you pack for your journey. I had included several of our “toys”, butt plugs and other things. In this day and age one can’t be too careful with all the diseases around, but also I thought you might be happier to see some familiar objects. I was also sure Master D followed a safe sex practice and would have other things to use and abuse you with. That thought made me hot, and for the next five minutes, I insisted that you use your tongue on my clitoris and pussy as a parting gesture. I wanted to send you away with my taste and smell. Your tongue lovingly lapped my juices up, and treated my clit so wonderfully that it was easy to orgasm, and I had been horny since I had whipped you. It was well timed, because just at that moment I heard the door bell ring, the driver had arrived to take you away, and deliver the slave girl. I covered myself with a black robe, and ushered you downstairs. You opened the door and on the door step was my new Slave and the driver. I saw your eyes meet hers, and then you were grabbed by the driver and taken to the car. I didn’t wave you goodbye, although you didn’t take your eyes off me at all, and your face looked hurt. I said my own farewell and wished you luck under my breath, as I looked over my acquisition.

As I had expected she was delightful. She was elfin to look at, petite, with short shaggy black hair, and was covered in a cape of black, with short ankle length boots. I wondered how her Master had her dressed under it, but wasn’t going to find out on the doorstep. I took her hand and led her inside; her eyes had been demurely lowered although I am sure she had taken me in albeit briefly with her eyes. In the hallway I flung back her cape, and found that her medium sized breasts were naked, although she had a creative nipple thing on. Each nipple had a slip knot of heavy twine over it, with a chain between them. I knew if I pulled down on the chain that it would tighten around her nipples. The only other thing she was wearing was a very brief, white see though mini, which would flounce out as she moved. I pulled down on the chain, and saw her nipples being tightened, and she let out a moan. Her moan was sultry, and I gave her permission to speak. She admitted to me she had never had a Mistress, and in fact never had a female. She was relatively new to slavery but was enjoying learning for her Master. She tried to be obedient although that didn’t always happen, and was learning that punishment was the only way to gain it. She seemed to be a female version of you, my slave. I liked fresh, not quite trained slaves.

I told her to climb up the stairs, and I stayed behind her enough to see her buttocks. They were slightly pink, and I wondered if she had been beaten like I had beaten my slave before leaving. She also had a welt mark, that appeared totally healed, and I filed that in the back of my mind of things to ask her later. I don’t know if she realised it but she was turning me on again. I told her which room to enter, my bedroom for now. I would expose her to the “playroom” later, although knowing Master D his dungeon would surely be better equipped than mine.

I sat in my arm chair, while she stood in front of me and told her some of her duties. The main one which she must not forget is that she is never to talk without permission, unless of course there was an emergency. It was a punishable offence, although punishment would happen whenever I desired it, but I was usually fair. She would be called Slave for the duration; I was not at all interested in finding out her name. I don’t think she was happy with this but didn’t vocalise it. Finally to seal the deal I told her to get on her knees and lick up the juices, that were left from earlier, and the new ones that had developed by looking at her. She was hesitant and I slapped her arm and pulled on her nipple chain. I knew she hadn’t been with a woman before but it was no excuse, although I was gentle this time. She moaned briefly and then came to me on her knees.

I opened my robe, and put my legs over the arms of the chair. I knew she had a very intimate view of me, and I could almost feel her eyes boring into me, perhaps even mentally comparing us. I did allow her a few moments to take in the scene, before I pushed her down to lap me. At first I felt her kiss me, and I allowed it. I could feel her hot breath on me, and it felt great. Next I felt her tongue, hesitant at first at my pussy entrance where I know a lot of my love milk had collected. Her tongue started to lap at it, and I could hear the wet noises. It turned me on even more. She established her rhythm quickly and licked me from pussy to anus. I thought she had forgotten my clitoris, but after a while I felt it being nuzzled around by her. She swirled that hard bud around making it hard for me not to moan. Then she made her tongue pointy and started to fuck my pussy entrance, going higher each time. For the first time in ages I was in a real quandary, I wanted her to continue but I needed her to stop. I did not want her to see me orgasm within minutes of entering my house, and so rather cruelly I pushed her over, and closed my legs, and told her that the deal was closed.

She lay sprawled out giving me a great visual of her pussy. She was totally shaven, and knowing Master D I wasn’t surprised. I could see she was turned on too, her pussy juices were glistening. It made my mouth water, I wanted to taste her, but I couldn’t as yet, I needed to establish that I was her Mistress. I could see she had some sort of anal device too, probably an anal plug. I liked that idea because I badly wanted to fuck her arsehole later with a rather big strap on, and her hole was being kept open for me. For now though I was just going to make her do house duties, and hope that she made some error. I didn’t want to appear too eager in punishing her.

So I gave her a brief tour of the house, and left her cleaning the kitchen while I went back to shower. I had noticed her face was a little red, and running my hands over my mostly shaven pussy, I felt that I could use a shave. I was going to look forward to that task. I wasn’t sure she had shaven a woman, although she may have shaved her Master.

As I wasn’t going out that day I donned a favourite Dominatrix outfit mainly to establish my dominance over her. There wasn’t a lot to leave to the imagination. It had a leather bra with the area for nipples cut out. I also had on a leather g string, with clips at the sides for easy access, and a garter belt, holding up my black stockings, and knee high boots. I had a black sheer skirt, that was long, at the back and covered my buttocks and down to the knees, the front was non existent. I carried with me a small crop, more for appearance than usage, although it had been used. My hair was left long down my back, with a leather head band.

I went into the sitting room, to work on some household accounts. I could hear noises from the kitchen, as my slave worked on. Eventually I heard an “Oh Shivers” after what sounded like a glass had broken. I went in to investigate, and found her picking out the pieces of a crystal glass, out of the sink. She saw me enter, and went white. She had broken 2 rules – speaking without permission, and she broke my property, and both acts were punishable. Saying nothing, I just beckoned at her to follow me. The worried expression on her face said it all, but she obeyed.

We went back up the stairs, with her trailing this time, and then we entered my “playroom”. It was a large room, well lit by double windows. A rack was fixed into the wall, there were open shelves displaying all types of tools, toys and whips, and on the floor in a pile were cushions. Nearly central to the room was my “horse”. It was 4 foot long, and padded, and was at a height that a slave could bend over it comfortably. There were padded cuffs to hold their arms and hands and ankles. In one corner, there were chains that hung from the ceiling. A love couch was the only other item remaining in the room.

I indicated to my slave that she was to bend over the horse, and I attached her arms and hands into the cuffs, and parted her legs, and restrained them at the ankle. She looked at me and started to say something, but I put my crop to her lips and told her that I would be fair, but the permission to talk rule still stood. With a resigned look on her face, she closed her eyes, and mentally got ready for her punishment. I stripped her mini shirt off her, and feasted my eyes on her naked back. There were a few strap marks on her back, and lower on her buttocks there was the welts that I had previously seen. My punishments tended not to be as harsh, I disliked permanently scarring skin. However, it was exciting to see that she had been harshly treated, and I wondered what she had done to deserve them.

I then told her why she was being punished, and how many strokes. I had decided on eight, three for talking without permission, and five for breaking my property, and I saw her shoulders droop. My small crop seemed ideal for this first punishment; I really didn’t want to scare her away. When we had spoken in the bedroom, we had agreed on our “safe” word, which was jellybean. This was a word that would never enter into the context of what was happening. She also knew that she was free to leave if she wished. It’s often a mistaken thought that slaves cannot leave. In my world they can, they have rights as much as anyone. I was totally against imposed slavery.

I gently caressed her buttocks, and I wondered if I should remove her anal apparatus. I didn’t see the harm in it though; I would avoid that spot, and go higher. I asked if she was ready and the tentative nod of the head indicated this. I bought the crop down high on her left buttock, and her body jerked and she let out a low moan. I aimed for the same place on the opposing cheek, and again she jerked and moaned. I briefly wondered if eight lashes had been too much for her, but I couldn’t retract it now. The third and fourth were aimed slightly lower, I didn’t want to overlap them, or break the skin. By the fifth and sixth, there was no moaning and a quick glance showed me, that indeed she was getting turned on by this treatment, I could see her pussy glistening. Her arse cheeks were glowing deep red and I was feeling pretty horny myself. I took my time in administering the last two, and made them harder, and was delighted to be rewarded with her moaning again. I was sure she actually wiggled her bottom at me!

I went over to the cupboard and bought out some soothing gel, and wasn’t surprised to see a few tears on her delightful face. She had taken her punishment well, although we weren’t finished yet. I could feel the heat from her butt cheeks, before I soothed them with the gel. She moaned softly but I knew it wasn’t from pain. She was enjoying the feeling. I was curious about her arsehole, and so I decided to remove its plug. I grasped the protruding end, and rotated it around a few times. Then I slowly removed it. Her hole was open to me for a while, and I enjoyed watching it diminish. She had such a lovely puckered hole, when it finally closed, and she really turned me on. I could smell a combination of gel, and her musty anal smell. I put the butt plug in front of her lips, and told her to lick it clean. She must have been used to this request, because she licked it without a murmur. Whilst she was doing this, I planned my next move.

I was decidedly horny. Giving her and my own slave the crop earlier was taking it toll. The quick orgasm I had received earlier was just a fleeting memory. I was ready for some hard action. I went over to the cupboard and looked over my toys. I selected a double dildo which I didn’t often use. One end of it went inside my pussy, or for that matter arse, and the other end inside whatever hole I pleased on the other person. My end was of average size, the other end was quite a bit bigger. I could visualise it going inside her. I went over to the couch, which was in front of her, seated myself and opened my thighs. My nipples were hard and erect and poking through my leather bra. I squeezed each one in turn, and lightly flicked them. I wet my fingers and plucked at my nipples, making them as long as I could. In doing so I felt lovely tingle going to down my pussy. I unclipped my g string and wiggled out, I held it up to my nose, and could smell my own juices mingled with the leather, and my juices had made it wet. I was tempted to lick them, but I didn’t. At this stage I didn’t want to appear weak. My finger went down to play with my clitoris. It was huge and hard by this stage, and my flowing juices made my fingers wet. My pussy was slick and there was a collection of them at my butt, tickling that area. I glanced over at her, she appeared intrigued. I took hold of my end of the double dildo and slide it through my wetness. Backward and forward it went, opening my pussy lips at the same time. My clit was nuzzled around by it too. When it was wet, I went over to my slave and demanded that she lick it clean. There was no hesitation this time; I think she had developed a liking for pussy juice. She slurped and licked and sucked that phallic thing clean, and she smiled when she had finished, and licked her lips. She really was delighting me.

I returned to the couch, and grabbed hold of the other end, and slide my end back through my pussy milk. I did this numerous amounts of time, always making sure to hit my clitoris, and enjoyed the erotic sensations I was feeling. Finally I let the head of the dildo gain entrance to my cunt. Her saliva coupled together with my wetness, made it glide inside me easily. I slowly fucked the dildo inside me, getting higher each time. My legs widened automatically, and my head fell back, and I closed my eyes, just enjoying the feeling. I knew she was watching avidly, I had no reason to observe her. When I was as high as I could go, I stopped moving it, and let my muscles tense and relax around it, doing my pelvic floor exercises. They always turned me on more when I had something to clench around. After my 100 of those, I slowly started to move it inside me again, in and out. I bought it nearly out, and plunged it back in fast, moaning when it hit the g spot. My clitoris throbbed, and I knew that it wouldn’t take much for me to orgasm. However, I wanted so much to enjoy my slave girl, so I reluctantly stopped.

I strapped on the dildo feeling its fullness inside me, and looked at her. She was smiling; she knew what was going to happen. Again I had to make a decision. Should I release her from her bonds, and take her over to the cushions and make love to her? Or should I stay in Mistress Mode, and keep her in this more humiliating position? It was a real quandary until I saw her continue to smile. I am not sure what she expected, but I decided that she should stay my slave girl, and I walked behind her. Again I admired her fine arse. Some of the redness had disappeared, and to my joy I could see her thighs glistening with her sap. My “cock” protruded greatly, and I guided it through her slickness a few times. It came away shimmering, and without her knowledge I ran my finger over it, and collected some, and licked my finger clean. As I had expected she tasted superb. It was hard to stop myself burrowing my face into her vagina. I planned to do it though, but it was too early in our relationship for niceties yet.

I grabbed my “cock” again, and plunged it up her cunt without warning. She grunted out loud at the force of it. I showed no mercy, and repeated it, delighting at her jerky body movements. My end of the dildo kept hitting my g spot, sending tingles down my body. With my fingers I frantically plucked at my nipples, and slid down to my navel where my piercing was against one of my erogenous zones. My body was on fire, and again I withdrew and plunged. Her buttocks moved with the force, and her moans were music to my ears. My penis was now wet with her juices, and I reached over her shoulder and gave her nipple chain a yank. This made her groan loudly, and as I couldn’t see, I hoped I hadn’t done it too hard. My “cock” had a mind of its own though, and was at her anal entrance. I wondered if it was lubed up enough for that delectable hole. So I went slowly instead of adding some. It took some teasing to finally gain access; I presume she had relaxed her muscles. I played around that puckered hole for a while, and finally she opened, like a rosebud. Slowly I fucked my enormous “cock” into her, each time gaining a little, until it could go no further. To my surprise she went absolutely berserk. Her buttocks backed onto me, hoping for more, her moaning and groaning was much louder, and her breathing rapid. I quickly told her she had permission to speak, and her first words were “Fuck me Mistress, please”. I took my penis out totally, and watched again as her hole slowly closed. I loved watching this. Without warning, when it was closed I plunged it harder and swifter inside her and she cried out something intelligible. I didn’t stop to find out, I was becoming frenetic myself. The cock inside me was moving, and the clitoris plaything was affecting me. I was extremely horny, and very close to coming. I kept plunging in and out of that arsehole, thriving on it. She was too; her wails and movements told me so. I couldn’t get enough of her, and the pace became frantic. Fucking her hard and fast was also fucking me hard and fast, and I had clitoral stimulation. I wasn’t sure she would orgasm this way, so I reached down, and sought out her clit. It was as hard as mine and throbbing. My hand was drenched with her pussy slime. I kept plunging into her while stimulating her clitoris, and plunging 2 fingers inside her. I could feel my cock through the thin walls. My moans met hers, we were both so close. It was so exciting because I was not used to slaves being so vocal. The harder I plunged the louder she got. I kept this up a little while longer, but I knew I was going to orgasm, so I played with her clitoris more. I was rewarded with an “Oh my god Mistress, I am going to come” and that was enough to finish me. I felt my body tremble, my clitoris throb, my nipples go even harder, the sweet tingling of my nerve ends culminating in my pussy and arse, and I screamed as my orgasm overtook me.

Whilst I was lost in my orgasm, I knew that she had come also. My hand came away from her cunt and clit drenched, and her screams of delight were still echoing in my mind. We were both stunned for a while, I know I was enjoying the aftermath of my coming, and my body was still twitching. I slowly withdrew my “cock” and unstrapped myself. I released her from her bondage, and gently kissed her very sore nipples. I led her to the cushions, and told her to rest for a while. Her duties as my slave would continue very soon.

12