My Slave, My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry..." he stammered.

"Is the game over?" she asked.

"I guess so," he said.

"Then I can be normal Jenn again?" she giggled.

"I guess so!" he laughed.

"Then I want to tell you that this was the most incredible night of lovemaking I can remember," she said. "I couldn't have imagined being as turned on as I was."

Tom brightened. His wife, his lover, really did understand his needs – and in turn, discovered some of her own.

"You know what?" she asked. "I can't wait until it's my turn."

"really?" he asked.

"Oh yeah..." she said. "You're going to be punished for making me cum so hard tonight and teasing me so much."

"I can't wait!" he said, kissing her neck.

We'll see about that... Jenn thought.

***

Sometimes I need a vacation after the vacation, Tom thought.

In the week since they'd been home, everything seemed to be going haywire. Work was a nightmare, the kids were off routine, and the everyday pressures of life had rubbed away some of the gloss he and Jenn had reapplied to their lives while on vacation.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and Jenn had taken both of their kids out to park early. Tom flipped on SportsCenter and turned his brain completely off. About 4:30, he heard her car pull in the drive. Jenn came in, gave him a kiss, and said she had some stuff to get done.

Tom flipped to a basketball game, and Jenn called his name.

"Yeah," he replied, watching the game.

"Look at me when I talk to you," she said in a no-nonsense voice. He swiveled his head as if on a pivot to see something he thought he'd never see. His wife, his amazing and passive wife, was dressed like something out of his wildest fantasies. Her hair was pulled up tight in a ponytail, and she wore a starched white blouse unbuttoned to show off her pushed up cleavage. Her nipples poked at the material. Below, she wore a checkered skirt that came to mid-thigh, and a pair of leather boots.

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

"That's enough of you speaking without me asking for a response. And that will be 'Wow, Mistress,' from here on out. Am I clear," she asked.

"Yeah..." he said, his erection already growing to mass proportion.

She strode toward him. "That's yes, Mistress! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress..." he said, feeling a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time knowing that this was exactly what his soul was craving.

"Stand up," she commanded. "Put your hands on your head."

Tom did as he was told, and she walked around him.

"It's my turn now, and I plan to use you in the same way you used me on vacation." She snapped a handcuff on his right wrist, and pulled the arm behind his back. Quickly, she took his left arm and attached the second cuff. "The children are away for the evening, and you will be my plaything tonight. I'm going to tell you right now what's going to happen. I'm going to make you cum, and I'm going to do it quickly so you don't keep worrying about your silly little cock. Then, you're going to focus on my pussy and you will give me at least two orgasms tonight. You'll get worked up again, and I WILL tease you. I'm also going to scare you a bit tonight, because you scared me when you insinuated there was another woman I'd have to fuck. You will be not be comfortable with it, and it will give me pleasure. Are we clear?"

Tom's heart fluttered and raced. His cock was at full attention, held down only by his pants. "Yes, mistress."

"So tell me, is this what you want?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good," she said, reaching down and squeezing his cock quite hard. "Now, how did you say it on vacation? Let's get the easy one out."

She eased his erection out of his pants, dropped to her knees, and began sucking and licking. Tom was absolutely out of his head in delerium. Jenn made a loud pop as she took him out of her mouth, still furiously jerking him.

"Tell me, what are you to me, honey? Are you my slave tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Say it!"

"I am your slave, Mistress."

"What would you do to see my breasts right now, Slave?"

"Anything... ooohhh"

"Good." She said, and unbuttoned her blouse. Tom nearly gasped when he saw what was underneath. It was a black bustier, with half cups trimmed in leather and lace pushing her tits up in the most provocative way. She looked every bit the dominant. Returning her head to his cock, she slurped and licked until she could feel the cum rising to the head. She popped off again, and said

"You like cumming on my tits, don't you?"

"Ohhhh yesss Mistress! Yes!"

As the first jet of sperm ejected, she said "Good! Because you'll be cleaning it off one of my nipples."

Tom wanted to freeze in horror, but he couldn't. His orgasm absolutely coated Jenn's exposed tits, streaming down her. She took one finger, dragged it through and licked it clean.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "You wanted me to taste it last week, and I ate every last drop. I don't expect you to do that much, but I think you need a taste."

She took her index finger to a big glob and smeared it down on her nipple.

"I want you to suck that nipple clean, now." She said.

Tom gingerly approached her nipple, and affixed his mouth around it.

I can't believe it, she thought, he's actually doing it. He's amazing – he really would do anything for me!

Jenn touched his head and pulled it back. "Now that that's taken care of, let's really begin our evening."

Jenn led him up to the bedroom, still cuffed behind his back with his cock hanging out. On their bed, she had two more pairs of handcuffs attached to the corners. Jenn sat on the bed, and ordered Tom to kneel.

He knelt before her as Jenn hiked up her skirt to expose a pair of black satin panties.

"I was never sure if I could really boss you around," she admitted. "But this is kind of turning out to be fun." She reached down to her panties and stroked her pussy. "Watching you suck your cum off my tit made me wet. I know that you are my little slave... hmm, maybe you're even, what did you call me? My slut? Yes, I think you're my slut. Are you?"

Tom wasn't really prepared for this, but trusted her implicitly and decided to play along. "Yes, Mistress, I am your slut."

"Good," she purred. "Good. Tell me, slut, are you good at licking a pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress"

Jenn reached down, and tugged her panty crotch to the side. "Eat me, slut," she commanded.

Tom kneed his way over and planted his face in her crotch. He licked and felt her move against him, her breath breaking from an even pace to something much more ragged. She grabbed the back of his head and drove it further into her pussy.

"That was... okay" she said to him, "But I think you can do better. Stand up."

Tom stood up and Jenn walked behind him, unlocking the cuffs and then pushing him down on the bed. Quickly she got over the top of him and cuffed him spread eagle to the bed. Taking the same handkerchief with which he had blindfolded her, she cut off his vision. She ground her pussy on top his cock, never letting him in, and then stood above him and sat down square on his face. She ground her pussy into his face, riding his tongue. She produced a vibrator from the nightstand and pressed it firmly against her clit while Tom dashed his tongue in and out of her hole. She bucked and moaned and let loose with a good – but maybe not great – orgasm. She collapsed down atop him for a moment. And for a second, she thought about ending their scene. But, she thought, I committed to doing this for a night, not for a minute.

"You are my slave and my slut tonight, dear. Do you remember how you made me think that a woman was going to eat me when we were on vacation? Well, you made me think about how much I would like it. But let's be honest, neither of us are ever going to actually get a woman in here to make love to me. I want the next best thing."

Tom felt her get up, walk away, and come back. She slid something over his legs, and pulled it up to his waist, riding up his butt.

"I am making you my little slut tonight. You think you're SO masculine, watching sports, working out, looking at porn from time to time. But tonight you're going to be my secret girl. I know you've always loved the feel of my silkiest panties, and I know you've jerked off to them. Tonight, you're wearing them. She stood up and uncuffed him. He felt what he knew had to be a bra fastened around his chest then pushed him down on the bed again.

"Ooh, yeah, you're a cute little slut!" she laughed. And then he heard the camera.

"Please, no," he said.

"If you're really asking me to stop, use the safe word and I will end our scene right now," she gulped wondering if she'd gone too far. To her surprise, Tom remained silent.

Jenn laid out next to him.

"We're going to dinner tonight," she said. "If you promise to be good, you won't have to wear the bra. But you will wear the panties, and only I will know that you're my special little pussylicking slut. And only you will know that I am your lover, wearing the most outrageous things beneath my skirt and blouse."

Jenn uncuffed him yet again, and helped him up, unclasping the bra and dressing him in a conservative shirt and khakis. They went to dinner, where she teased him the entire time, ordering for both of them, and casually raising her foot to stroke his cock. He couldn't stop feeling the silky material barely containing his cock, so soft on his skin. Occassionally, she would lean over to whisper "I can't wait to get in your pretty little panties when we get home." Or "You're lucky you're not a real girl with a sweet pussy that I could stuff with a dildo all night? Can you imagine how hard it was for me to keep my composure when you made me keep that up my cunt?" Or, "If you had a pussy I would start sucking on it as soon as I could."

In the car on the way home, Jenn drove and reached over under his pants to stroke his cock lightly through the silky panties. Tom was afraid he'd blow his load, but she always stopped just short.

When the reached the bedroom, Jenn cuffed his hands in front of him and handed him her favorite dildo. She ordered him to strip her, and he willingly obliged. Laying out on the bed and stroking her pussy, she bid him to come forward. She pointed to her pussy and said "You know what to do."

Tom eagerly thrust his mouth to her pussy, covering, sucking, biting, licking, gently teasing her.

"Fill me up with that dildo," she moaned. He pushed it up her hole and licked around it. "Ohhhh my God," she sighed. "When I close my eyes, I imagine you as a beautiful woman. Bring me off like a woman!"

Tom eased back, and thought about how a woman might please another woman. He grew more gentle with his tongue, lapping at her sweet juices with just the faintest touches. He couldn't believe it, but he was kind of getting into this role. He wasn't gay – far from it! – and he wasn't the kind of guy who wanted to dress up as a woman. But it was a growth experience to try to understand the role of a woman and give his wife this deepest of fantasies without them hurting the sanctity of their marriage. In their monogamy, in their relationship, he could become someone else.

As she recovered, she pulled him close. Jenn pulled his cock out of the panty leg and stroked it and told him "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Tom inserted his cock into his wife and began to thrust into her as hard as he could. She moaned and screamed as her wet, wet pussy was rubbed raw once again. He emptied a massive load into her and collapsed.

She collected herself "I'm sorry if I humiliated you," she said.

"No!" he replied. "I would do anything for you, and you know that now."

"Would you be my slut again?" she asked. "Would you wear my panties for a whole day to prove you are mine?"

"I'd do anything for you," he said as he started to drift off, his handcuffs still affixed.

Good, she thought. I can't believe I resisted this for so long.

12