My Sleeping Best Friend Ch. 02 of 02

Story Info
Will I take my sleeping best friend? I know it's wrong...
2.5k words
4.16
84.8k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look down at your beautiful sleeping face, there is an angel on my left shoulder that tells me to stop. "Look at her. She trusts you. This girl is like a sister to you. Would you rape your sister? You HAVE to stop now!"

But then my gaze slips lower, to your nakedly exposed tits. So round and firm, heaving with the excitement of your dream, nipples so wantonly erect, begging to be suckled. The devil on my right shoulder says, "Look at those hard, throbbing nipples. She wants it. She needs it. Even if she can't say it out loud, she is saying yes!"

My gaze slips lower, and I lose all choice. Your little pussy. Oh my god your hot little sloppy, messy flower! Your skin is normal tone but your little pussy is red and slick. Below those beautiful lips is a wet and drooling indentation. The entrance to your most secret place.

Looking at that sweet slick entrance, smelling the heady aroma of your readiness, I cannot help myself. Both the angel and the devil lean close and whisper, "Fuck the shit out of her."

You lay splayed on your back, aware that with your hips pulled forward, your pubis is on full display. Your tits are heaving with your excitement. Will your best friend fuck you? You know you should stop this. As you think back to your last period, you realize, you might be ovulating! You MUST stop this! This has to end now!

And yet as you hear me knee walk closer, you say nothing. Your pussy is aching to be filled. To be stretched out with rock-hard cock meat. To be pumped full of hot semen. Your hand tingles with the memory of my thick and throbbing cock. You know you should stop, but somehow you know... you can't. You won't. Your pelvis gyrates slowly in wanton need.

As I look down at you, I am no longer fully human. Your cute little innocent face, your hot little titties pointing excitedly at the ceiling, your lewdly leaking pussy... it's all too much. The hothouse funk of your needful cunny fills my nostrils and I feel my cock stretch another quarter inch in length with fervent desire. I must have you, and I must have you now!

You can't believe the feelings surging through your body. You've never felt this helpless and sexy at the same time! You can sense that my throbbing cock is near your hot center, and it's all you can do not to grab me by the hips and pull me forward. What has happened to you? Just a half hour ago we were holding hands watching a movie! No thought of sex. Now we are literal animals, and your best friend is about to rape his sleeping, helpless bestie!

I have moved forward and all I need do now is push my pelvis forward and claim your wantonly splayed pussy. I reach down and push my straining cock down until it makes contact with your slobbery flower. Oh my god it is so hot! I can feel the heat of raw sexual energy radiating from your sweet little cunt. My cock swells even further in response. The veins are pulsing along my angry shaft, in time to my rapid pulse. I begin to slide my cock down, feeling the gooey dimple, then back up towards your clit. Down and up. Down and up. I am in a lusty dream. I feel only the tip of my cock and your hot little hole beckoning...

You have lost your fucking mind. You no longer care that this man was like a brother to you. You literally do not give a flying fuck. You want my cock in you, and you want it now. The sliding up and down along your slit is driving you crazy. Your cunt is contracting with greedy spasms, yearning to be filled. To be stretched out. To be used. Your cunt is leaking like a broken fucking faucet.

My head lolls up, and I see your sweet pretty face. Your cheeks are flushed. All I need do is push my hips forward to force my will on you. You are asleep. Helpless. You can't stop me...

And that... stops me.

You are my best friend. I... can't do this.

My cock is poised at your secret entrance. Both of us are breathing heavily. Your nipples are hard and dark. Your pussy is dribbling. My cock is throbbing along with my heartbeat in its extreme rigidity. All I want in the world is to deeply fuck you. To take you fully.

Yet, I can't do it. I do love you.

Just as I make my decision, and my devil is cursing in defeat, you take over.

You've had enough of this shit. What is taking your best friend so long? Does he not see your hot erect nipples? I mean, he's the one who sucked and bit them and made them that way! Does he not see your pulsing, gushing pussy? I mean, he's the one who literally made out with your cunny and made it such a sloppy mess!

You think, "Enough of this shit!"

I'm looking down at your face, feeling a sudden disappointment. Good god I want you so. I would give literally anything to join with you. But... It's wrong.

I can't.

Suddenly, your eyes flash open!

My first reaction is fear, because I know you will kill me if you know I've been taking advantage.

But no, that's not anger in your eyes... it is some other intense emotion... like anger, but hotter. More intense. More dangerous.

Before I have time to think, you reach forward with both your hands and grab ahold of my buttocks. Your hands are like claws and your grip so hard it sends thrills of pleasure/pain through my body. My cock sits throbbing, right there at your hot gate. Resting against the drooling slick dimple of your cunt hole.

Our eyes are locked, and there is an electric heat passing back and forth, unlike any I've ever felt. Before I can react, you pull me violently into you.

We both let out a loud "Uuuunnnnggg" as I slide all the way into your hot tunnel.

All. The. Way.

I have never, and I mean never, pushed all nine inches of my cock into a woman all at once. It takes time and patience. Slow and cautious levering. A gradual opening little by little. But not this time.

Your little pussy is ready. Fuck that, past ready. Enough of this teasing bullshit. With fire in your eyes you take what you want. I can see it in your eyes the moment before. I know what is going to happen. You grab that tight little man-ass and feed the hunger between your legs.

And oh my god do you feed it. That thick cock skewers into you and spreads you and penetrates you and claims you to your core.

There is pain, yes, but also a profound pleasure unlike any you've ever felt before. And it goes on and on for what seems like forever, until you feel my massive balls resting against your ass.

And there we sit, in amazement and contentment, for what seems like hours, yet is only seconds.

I fill you, my fondest desires fulfilled, buried balls-deep in your hot clenching pussy. I am complete. I am fulfilled. Your core is gently grasping my core. We are literally one. Our eyes are still locked. My fucking god, I do love you. I love you with all my heart!

Your eyes are wide, because you can't believe the perfect feeling of contentment and pleasure you are feeling at this minute. It's like a missing piece of you has been replaced, and for the first time, you understand the perfection of the universe. In this moment, everything is PERFECT.

We lay there in perfect bliss, eyes locked, joined in fire and passion, for what seems like an eternity. Just... drinking each other in. Just... feeling the perfection. Your sex holds me gently, even as my sex stretches you and fills you completely.

But then, reality slowly seeps back in. If our consciousness is now at the highest chakra, if we are now within the highest plane of consciousness, we are being called down.

Back down to a more primal reality. The chakra of the mind. The chakra of the heart. The chakra of the gut... and now... the chakra of the genitals. The chakra of fuck.

We feel it at exactly the same time. The need is back. Stronger than ever. It's had a taste of heaven and thank you very much, but now it's time to fuck. Now it's time to rut like animals.

You see it in my eyes, even as you feel the change. If there was a chorus of angels singing just a moment before, now there is a demon death metal band playing full volume in your cunt. You feel bliss turning to desire. Love turning to lust. And you fucking love it. You need it.

I can see it in your eyes too. You are ready. You, my sweet shy best friend. My friend who always underestimates herself. Who is always so hard on herself. Who is always so insecure.

That shit is gone. Like it never was.

You have got my cock inside you, and you know you are powerful. Your eyes flash and I know that the moment of transcendence is over. We have entered a new phase.

Our eyes roll back in our heads as I slowly withdraw from your sucking pussy. So fucking tight and hot! What a churning bliss. My cock is on fire!

You catch my eyes once more as I withdraw back to the entrance to your most secret and holy entrance. In that moment, we understand. Nothing will ever be the same again. And we both want it. We both need it.

We bow to this primal truth: we fit perfectly.

We go about proving it.

As I slide back into you, we both moan loudly. Your pussy makes rude squishing sounds as my thick cock fills your hot slick cunt. I pull back out and ram it in again.

And thus begins our animal dance. Our hot, slick, literally mindless fuck-fest.

You lose all track of who you are. Where you are. Who you are with. None of it matters. All that matters is the hot liquid rutting. The slick, almost painful rhythm of an epic fuck.

We are both grunting and grabbing at each other. You pulling at my buttocks, me gripping your shoulders. You pull my ass to greedily draw me further into your core. I clench your shoulders for leverage so I can drill ever deeper into your most secret depths.

We are grunting animals. Our genitals are engaged in slick hot combat. A pistoning, lewd mating. We no longer have sane minds. I no longer recall all those times I hugged you when you were heartbroken over some asshole. You no longer recall giving me advice about how to get some girl who you didn't think was even worthy.

We forget our former lives. We JOIN. And oh my fucking god is it hot.

I am feeling the most intense physical pleasure I have ever felt. And it just goes on and on. Sometimes slow and grinding, sometimes jackhammer fast. You are moaning in my ear, soft little feathery feminine whispers.

You hear my groans through your lusty haze. Deep, and heartfelt expressions of my total bliss. You feel the basso heat of my moans in your chest. And you heat up even more...

Finally, there is no more you and I. No more besties. We are a liquid circle. We are rutting animals. We are beautiful and we are disgusting. Fucking like no tomorrow. Grunting and thrusting and moaning and crying. We are no longer human.

And then it happens. You feel it like a reverse supernova. All that tingly, hot, sexual energy begins to draw inward. It begins to concentrate. You can feel it coming. It feels like apocalypse. It feels like beautiful death. You are driving towards a cliff at full speed. Engines revving, throat screaming, you are ready to crash and burn.

As for me, I am lost. I don't know where I end and you begin, and I honestly don't give a fuck. You are my everything. You are my world, my perfection, my very self. But then I feel it too.

A drawing together. A concentration of every little tingle of pleasure in my body. Is it moving inward? Is my pleasure and delight in you becoming focused? Intense? Cataclysmic?

We feel it at the same time. The end. The beginning. The Rapture.

We lose our fucking minds, grasping, thrusting, screaming. Cumming.

I don't know who starts it. Your cunt is spasming, gripping my cock like a twitchy fist. My cock is spewing semen deep in your fertile womb, like a fucking fire hose. We are both incoherent, inhuman, unable to form language as our orgasms take over.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnngggg" I moan as I fill your womb with sperm.

"Uh uh uh uh uh ug ug ug uy uy uyeeeee" you scream as your hot little cunt milks every last drop from my spasming cock.

And thus we lay locked for an eternity. Me pumping you full of my sperm, filling your tummy with pump after pump of my hot baby-juice. You with your hands gripping my ass, leaving claw marks as your cunt suckles my cock like a mouth, drawing every single dribble out of my balls.

Twitching. Spasming. Coming. For WAY too long.

And then we slowly come back to ourselves. Our orgasms fade slowly. Our genitals fade to pleasurably twitching body parts again.

I look into your eyes with fear. Will you hate me? Will you be angry at the liberties I took? I feel ashamed and guilty. I don't want to lose you after I have just found you.

You look into my eyes and see the fear. You understand. You are used to seeing this fear in your best friend. To be honest, that was why you never took me seriously in a romantic way. Fear and insecurity is not attractive in a mate.

But now you get it.

You understand that my fear was never about insecurity. It was about you. It was my profound desire that you be happy. And my fear that you deserve better.

Better than me.

But as your little cunny twitches and pulls just a bit more of my cum into your belly, you know. We are perfect for each other. We fit like puzzle pieces in every single way. You knew I was the perfect friend, but, holy shit! Who could ever have known that we have perfect sexual chemistry as well?

I start to speak but you place your finger on my lips, a smile on your face. You just pull me close and hug me.

I relax into a fond smile as your arms enfold me. I hug you back with all my heart. I am home. At long last, I am where I belong. My cock, still buried deep in your warm folds, begins to grow...

Deep in your belly, my sperm swims eagerly towards your fertile egg. Tonight, a new life will begin.

What a happy, lucky child! This child who's parents were, before all else, that rare and special thing:

FRIENDS.