My Sleeping Love

Story Info
She loves to watch him at rest.
506 words
4.31
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel
Angel
6 Followers

I look at you, sleeping. You look so much at peace, as if you haven't a care in the world. Day to day stress forgotten in your slumber, you wear the look of an innocent little boy.

I reach out to caress your cheek, feeling the soft tanned flesh. I run my fingers through your jet-black hair, silky against my skin. I kiss you softly on the lips. Still you sleep.

I lay beside you, your arm pulling me close. I can smell you, you fill my senses making my body tingle...it is always like this when I am near you. Even as you sleep. I turn toward you, burying my face deep in your chest and inhale...that smell.

I caress you, my hands searching all over your body, feeling complete only when I touch you. You stir, ever so slightly, enough to slide your hands down my sides. I kiss you again, slowly sliding down your body...kissing you lightly over and over.

Kissing you lower and lower, sliding my fingertips beneath your waistband. You stir once more, your fingers running through my hair. I kiss lower, my fingers slowly removing the clothing in my way. I lick my lips and pause a moment, glancing back at you, and still you sleep. I will never in my life forget how at peace you look right now...the strain that seemed permanently etched upon your face gone for the first time. I feel my heart swell, and for the first time I realize how deeply I feel for you.

I smile, and turn away, my fingers gently encircling you. You're hard, and yet you still sleep. Slowly I guide you closer to my lips, my tongue sliding out to tease you. And even more slowly past my lips. I pause once more and glance back...and slowly begin to move.

And still you sleep.

My lips and tongue caressing the most intimate part of you, my fingers exploring as much of your hot flesh as I can reach, and you stir. Your fingers tighten in my hair and pull me up, your eyes heavy lidded. Still half asleep you kiss me, fierce and deep. I moan...and you pull me even closer. Your hands roam over my body, igniting me. Sending my senses into overdrive. Slowly you roll me over, and ravish me completely with your tongue. Never has it been so intense between us, nor will it ever be again. I know this deep down inside.

I cry out your name, over and over again, wanting you inside me so bad, but not yet ready to deny myself this pleasure. So many emotions and feelings, I slip over the edge and in that very moment you enter me. Filling me body and soul, and I fall in love.

Over and over again I reach heaven with you, until finally you lay beside me, spent. You pull me close to you, and I once again fill my senses with your scent...

And then the morning comes...and with it goodbye. Forever.

Angel
Angel
6 Followers