My Slut and a BDSM Party Ch. 01

Story Info
My slut and I attend a wild BDSM party.
4.9k words
4.12
36.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
342 Followers

Having learned from experience we ate a light dinner before our night out. My glowing blonde beauty sat across from me. The arms length space separated us from our neighbors eating, blissfully unaware of the controller in my pocket dictating the speed of vibration responsible for my sluts blushing cheeks.

Having enjoyed our dinner we headed to the party. We entered the home threw the cathedral like doors into a large lobby. A few people were paired off and chatting leaning against the walls. The far off sound of music blaring above us and beyond the doors. We stopped momentarily to lock eyes with a young women very obviously getting fingered beneath her dress.

A man and wife were already salivating over us. Their eyes roaming over my sluts glistening body "Come on the bathrooms this way" my slut said hurriedly. I followed her down a long hallway with various sounds of fucking echoing behind each door as we passed. After my slut and I had finished getting cleaned up from our vigorous escapades on our way here we exited the bathroom and stopped to take it all in.

We were in a massive mansion with 4 floors of lavish marble decor. This was most likely a multi million dollar property. This wasn't the first time I had been here but I hadn't really taken a minute to marvel at its beauty my attention had always been on other things. "Where to begin" I asked my coy slut already bighting her lip giving me those eyes I knew so well. Her expression meant that she was dripping wet beneath her cocktail dress.

"Lets get a drink" she said as my eyes traced her every move she looked like a million dollars. She had on a silver sequin dress backless. The dress was so short that any movement beyond careful walking revealed the bottom of her perfect ass. Her hair was now up in a tight braid and her make up looked as though it was fit for a princess. She wore a diamond choker I had gotten for her birthday and on her feet were black "fuck me" heels.

I wore my best black suit that accentuated my muscular physique. My hair was styled in a hard part and I'd elected not to wear briefs in an effort to show off my most prized possession. We made our way through the halls past mobs of people drinking dancing and socializing. The attire was utterly sexual and extravagant. Not just ball gowns and suits. Guests were adorned with collars, leather and lace a feast for the eyes of skin and lingerie. This floor of the mansion was known as ... "Welcome to the portal have you been here before?" The bartender projected over the dull roar of the party.

"Yes I have but my slut here has not" I said matter of factly. The bartender who had seen it all was not at all startled by the frankness of my statement. "Well, well welcomed this is the meet and greet area known as the Portal, Here you can drink dance socialize and smoke on the lawn. There are four floors each equipped with various dungeons and toys to satisfy your lady here. Each floor more extreme than the last, now what will you have?"

"Ill have a tequila on the rocks with a lime and she will have a shot of the same and a glass of your Malbec" I said without any hesitation. Our drinks poured and our buzz back on track we observed. Both of us love to people watch and believe me this was the place for it. To our right a butch women in red, dressed like a devil, had a long black leash that swooped down to a half naked women on her knees. The girl below dressed in white lingerie and angle wings.

Across the room from us a tall burley man in a biker jacket had his fingers stuck down his beautiful wife's throat. Perhaps displaying her lack of gag reflex to their friends. We stood still breathing in the hedonistic ambiance. Beneath my slacks my cock swelled just enough to let me know it was ready for the long night ahead. My thick purple helmet made an enticing outline in my pants. I reached out and grabbed my slut by her tight braid and pulled her face to mine.

"Let's go check out the lawn" I spoke slowly. I led her by her hair to the sliding doors exiting to a massive backyard surrounded by 2 story hedges. The centerpiece of the yard was an Olympic pool complete with a fountain in the center and two long rectangular hot tubs on either side. All manner of undress and wandering hands populated the waters edge. To think my suggestion to go outside was to be as a warm up. The depravity outside far exceeded that of the interior.

The most notable was an ordinary looking blonde girl skinny, pale, short with small breasts, and a firm petite ass. The girl was half in the water, naked, blowing three men with a fourth fucking her from behind. I took a long gulp from my tequila and gently moved my hand down my sluts back to her shimmery ass. "Look at that slut, see you'll fit right in with these whores" I laughed.

At that I decided to walk her over to take a closer look. My bitch bit her shiny pink lower lip as we stood feet away from a naked wet whore with a dick down her throat, a dick up her ass and one in each hand. I lifted her skirt just a bit as she watched the water splashing fuck before her. I cupped her heart shaped behind firmly and stuck one finger out to feel her wetness. She was of coarse dripping as she pushed back against my hand with her bare pussy.

My bitch made eye contact with the sweaty red faced slut. The poor girls lips looked so stretched around the girthy member. I spoke out at the group of them "This whore is really desperate for cock huh?" I asked. The girl peaked up at me and then locked eyes with my bitch all the while never releasing her lips from the cock.

My bitch was a vision of beauty with her diamond choker and perfect hair in stark contrast with the wet haired sweaty fuck toy before her. Upon further inspection the girl before us was very pretty her blue eyes and white blonde hair in conjunction with her petite frame. She would have had an innocent look if not for the furious pumping on the 3 cocks before her and the vigorous bouncing against the dick in her ass.

My beautiful sluts jaw hung slightly parted as she watched the scene. The girl before us had an almost pathetic look of envy at my sluts beauty as she continued to get used by the four men around her. "I wonder who she's with?" My bitch wondered in a whisper.

"Who does this thing belong to?" I asked gesturing towards the naked girl. A handsome tan fat man waved claiming ownership. The fat man smiled in our direction as the girl continued her assault on his girthy cock. The girl took the momentary pause as a chance to switch positions. The flimsy slut climbed atop one of the seated men and sank her desperate vagina quickly on his cock. The small slut gasped and obviously came before us immediately. The girl checked me out for a long minute as she satisfied herself with the man sitting beneath her.

"I think she wants my boyfriends dick in her mouth" my slut piped up. The fat man stared at my bitch perhaps contemplating if he could get his hands on her. The fat man nodded in our direction his approval. The bobbing slowed as I took a step closer to the girl. My slut hung off my shoulder as I unzipped my pants. I pulled out my half hard cock and let it hang in front of her face. My slut instinctually reached for my hanging member. I intercepted her hand and grabbed her wrist hard. She whimpered in surprise.

"Be patient baby not yet" I said firmly. I put my hand gently on the naked girls cheek the man beneath her accommodated my intrusion by leaning away to make room for me. The girl greedily opened her mouth and lets her tongue hang out looking up at me with those innocent eyes. At first I felt conflicted about giving her my cock so easily without having earned it but her patiently waiting tongue reassured me.

"This slut is clearly well trained, pay attentions babycakes see how she waits patiently." I glanced at my slut who was marveling at the girls tongue a stream of drool beginning to form from the tip.

"She knows her place, she's useless for the most part but I will say that for her she knows her place." The fat man boasted slowly stroking his thick cock watching the action. A man to the girls right had stood from his position and was pumping his small pecker violently approaching orgasm. After some convulsing and bucking of his hips her shot a meager dollop of jizz onto the pale girls hair. The man was gone as soon as he had completed his ejaculation to rejoin his friends. The pale girl didn't so much as flinch from her use as a cum receptacle.

"Good I like that in a fuck toy." I spoke as we all sat there watching the girls eyes fixed on my slowly growing cock. At that I pulled her by the hair and pressed her cheek against my cock dragging my slowly hardening dick up and down her face. My slut moved in and leaned more closely on my shoulder watching the action. My cock was now slick with spit and sweat from the girls face.

Just then I pulled her off the man beneath her onto her knees before me. The man whose dick she had been riding then scampered behind her and begins an assault on her asshole. My erection achieved its full mass casting a shadow on the girls face. The girl locked eyes again with my slut. A subtle smile showed how proud she was of inspiring such an erection in me. "What a pathetic slut" my bitch mewed in my ear.

"Don't be jealous this bitch is very obedient unlike someone I know" I scolded her. I sensed the unspoken competition brewing between the pathetic fuck bucket kneeling beneath me and my slut hanging off my arm. The slave beneath me was very obviously envious of my sluts beauty. My slut on the other hand recognized qualities in the pale girl I had always sought to instill in her.

She scoffed at the implication "Please I do anything you want" she spoke a with an eye roll. She did it was true she just did so with much hesitation and an attitude at times. When push came to shove it was true my slut was good to me she did what I asked and god knows I asked a lot of her. She certainly did deserve some recognition for her efforts in pleasing me.

"Yeah you're good but you can always improve, get down with her and show her how I like my sluts." I spoke coldly to my jealous cum slut. That was all my slut needed to hear and she took her place by the girls side on her knees. My slut assumed a position she knew very well hands on her thighs, straight back, perfect posture. The petite slut attempted to replicated the same position as my whore and be as rigid as she could whilst getting her ass pounded feverishly.

I noticed that the small girls tongue never returned to her mouth. I turned towards my bitch and grabbed her by the ears and shoved slowly into her mouth. I did several long slow strokes in and out of her throat trying not to make a mess of her gorgeous face just yet. All the while the girl to her rights tongue never retreated in to her mouth.

After a minute of slowly stroking in and out of her cock hole I helped my slut to her feet and gave her a gentle loving kiss on the cheek. Hastily I grabbed the small girl by her tongue (which still hung enticingly dripping) and looked her in her nervous eyes. "You are going to put your mouth to good use, my cock is going all the way down your throat and if your hands leave your thighs once I will discard you for good, You are nothing but a hole to put my cock in so you better fulfill your purpose on this earth otherwise you are a complete waste of time and energy and I will never look at you again, Do you understand slut?" I asked this rhetorically and watched as the pale girls eyes blazed with lust hanging off my every word.

The sluts eyes grew wild with adoration she had heard the most romantic words ever spoken to her and it was clear on her face. Knowing full well she was then struck with lust I grabbed her ferociously by her hair and jammed my cock to the hilt in her warm mouth hole in one swift motion. The girl must have had experience because she did not gag once as I pounded relentlessly in and out of her throat as rapid as I could muster.

After a few minutes of face fucking I stuck my cock all the way down her throat and left it there. I waited a long while with my cock buried deep in her throat. I stared down at her reddening face as tears welled in her eyes. I then let go of her hair leaving her with only her will to keep her fuck hole fully impaled on my big cock. The girl did not move off my cock even an inch. I looked down at her, She was red faced, Her eyes rolled back in her skull, drool poured down her chin, but she did not back off.

I turned towards my slut as the seconds ticked by the oxygen depleted in the ignored minx beneath me. "See that" I said as I slowly turned back to the girl whose face was almost purple now, choked and convulsed on my cock. The man behind her blasted gobs into her asshole and retreated unceremoniously. "That is impressive" I whispered as the girl wrapped around my cock began to shake and gasp from lack of oxygen determined to stay put until I commanded. The petite whore was coughing and spitting and shaking but remained firmly planted around my throbbing cock.

All at once I dispassionately pushed her off my cock and shoved her to the ground between my legs. She lay there on her back sucking wind, cum oozing from beneath her, Her tiny frame so easy to throw around was covered in cum and drool. "Not bad for a useless fuck toy, Perhaps well find you later." The girl looked up at me with utter appreciation as if my coldness was a heart warming sentiment. I got a sense that she enjoyed the degradation so I almost considered spitting on her but I wasn't sure if that would be well received or not. Her innocent eyes looked at my slut with pride that she had impressed me.

At that I put my cock away, and lead my slut by the hand back inside. Before we got out of earshot I hollered back to the man "Thanks for letting me use that thing." I spied that the girl was still on the floor watching us walk away 2 new men pumped there cocks over her.

Back inside things had devolved. The lights seemingly dimmer now allowed people to melt into each other. Their bodies all merged grinding on one another in one big bouncing calamity. Loud music blared and at the center the crowd danced like wild animals pawing at each other. I pulled my bitch to the bar and we each did two shots. Having loosened up a bit I lead my slut right to the center of the crowd and pulled her close.

She loves to dance and may have been a stripper in a past life. She dances so sexually that at weddings in the past I've had to take her off the dance floor to cool down. Immediately she bent at the waste and bounced her ass on my crotch. Her dress hung on for dear life as each cheek clapped to the beat of the electronic music. My boner was firmly planted between her cheeks.

After a few songs with sweat on my brow I decided to have a little fun and pulled her dress up over her bubble butt. My slut doesn't wear panties (by my instruction) so her vagina felt the fabric of my slacks against it. Startled she popped up and spun around so that she was pressed against me. My hand roamed her back as her enticing cleavage was now threatening to burst from her plunging neckline. My thigh pressed against her vagina as we danced face to face grinding to the beat.

I gave her a wet kiss as we danced lost in our own sexually charged trance. To our right a women painted green with leaves on her nipples and pussy was dancing a crazed solo. We both observed as her tantric movements drew the eyes of all around, her big natural tits bounced wildly. My cock hardened to the point of bursting watching the green girls boobs bop around.

My slut became instantly aware of my cock against her leg and placed a hand on it stroking it slowly. This was the second time she had grabbed at my cock tonight before being instructed. I grabbed her gently by the neck and whispered remove your hand. I spun her around lifted her dress the few inches I needed to expose her ass and pussy.

With one hand I unzipped my pants catching the attention of a couple to our left. The other hand I used to hold my slut against me but I did so by holding her big tits spilling her cleavage out for all to see. My cock sprung free seemingly unnoticed aside from the couple that hungrily stared at us watching our every move.

I put my finger to my lips in a "shooshing" gesture at the couple. Then I lined my steel rod with my whores needy cunt. Startled she paused her grinding as I pressed against her dripping hole. Her eyes widened in panic as I eased into her inch by inch until she was fully impaled all the way to the base. Then I was free to wrap both my hands around her and resume our grinding as if we were just dancing.

The couple to our left had inched closer to us they were an attractive young couple in their mid 20s. The girl caught my eye she had the face of a model and not a bad body on her either. The girls only real defining feature was that she was really tan and wore a grey dress the hugged her like it was wet. She clearly had on no underwear because her nipples poked out invitingly.

The couple were grinding with each other right in front of us knowing full well that my cock was buried deep in my girls pussy. The mans eyes were locked on with my sluts big tits. I couldn't blame him they were barely contained by the plunge of her dress. Our wild dancing made her dress useless to contain her big tits bouncing to the music her nipple were out at least half of the time.

Till this point my slut had just been quietly dancing feeling the fullness of my dick still inside her. I looked around and no one else seemingly knew that I was balls deep inside this pathetic whore. I decided to give the couple a little show so as the song climaxed and bass dropped I pulled out of my slut to the head then plunged back in repeatedly to the beat of the bass.

Rapidly fucked her as the strobes flashing punctuating our movements. The man reached down and started rubbing his girlfriends pussy watching as my slut orgasmed on my cock. The girl across from us eyes were locked on mine never breaking her gaze. My slut continued quietly trying to cum again her eyes closed tightly her mouth parted slightly enjoying my assault on her pussy. As the chorus of the song resumed I slowed a bit and sank back deep into the slut wrapped around my cock. My whore moaned and looked back at me.

"Fuck me" she whined with a pout on her face. Her eyes were dazed, her voice was a throaty whisper. She had a beautiful desperate need to be fucked. She needed me to pound her viciously and I knew it but I wanted to torture her. It wasn't pain that was an effective punishment for my slut it was a tease. My slut could be borderline insatiable at times but I always seemed to find the limits to her my stamina could not be beaten even by the likes of this insatiable slut I had been blessed with.

"Be patient" I said with an honest annoyance in my voice. I looked at the couple who were now so close the girls were shoulder to shoulder. The girl was now fingering herself still staring at me, the man was mauling his girls tits. I reached out and pulled one of my sluts tits out of her dress and played with her nipple. The male of the couple drooled over the sight of my sluts big tit completed my an inviting pink nipple.

Just then the bass dropped again. My effort to tease had built my need for satisfaction as well so I bent her over and fucked her with the full length of my cock. The strobes flashed as my cock pounded all the way in and all the way out to the beat. I fucked her hard our bodies slapped together reddening her cheeks. The girl reached out with both hands and palmed my sluts ass spreading her cheeks as I fucked her. All to quick the beat slowed again. I pulled her back up by her braid and we resumed our slow grinding.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
342 Followers
12