My Slut Emily

Story Info
Emily chooses the wrong person to crush on.
1.4k words
3.35
70k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day: Part 1

All parties in this story are fictional, all events/ situations that are similar are simply coincidental. All parties are over 18 years of age.

*****

Emily was my twin sister's best friend as I grew up. She was about 5'8" tall and couldn't be more than 170 pounds. She always wore these tight fitting spandex shorts or leggings when she was around my house with long blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back. Emily would go to the gym daily with my sister Michelle, and her body showed it. She was always over at my house to visit with Michelle when they weren't working out. When they wanted to go to or get picked up from Emily's house I would have to drive over there because Michelle hadn't got her license yet. Every time that I would drive them from place to place Emily would try to flirt with me until we got to where ever they wanted to go.

Michelle has told me for about the last 4 months that Emily has a crush on me. But at the time I was seeing someone else. A few weeks later, I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to see other people. For the next few days it seemed as if Emily was living at our house. She seemed to always be within hearing distance from me at all times. On about the fourth day she and Michelle decided that they would have a sleepover. They stayed mainly to Michelle's room that evening. At about 11 pm; when I thought that everyone was asleep, I went to take a shower. While I was in the shower I thought that I heard the door open, but I quickly dismissed it due to my assumption that everyone was asleep. I opened up for my shower door to get my towel and it was gone, along with the clothes that I brought with me. After looking through the rest of the bathroom, I found that all the towels were gone so I had nothing to wear as I made the trek from the bathroom past Michelle's room to my room. Slowly opening the bathroom door and looking around the hallway I made the dash for my room. It wasn't until closing the door that I realized that I wasn't the only one in there, with my clothes in hand stood Emily.

"Missing these?" she asked as she held up the towels and clothes.

"You broke into the bathroom just to take those?" I responded. As I crossed the room to my dresser to grab some shorts.

"I wouldn't say that I broke into the bathroom." She exclaimed as I got the shorts on.

"Then why did you go in there and take the towels and my clothes?" I asked as I crossed the room to her.

"Don't pretend as if you don't know that I like you, I've been having Michelle tell you about for the past few weeks" she explained as she dropped the clothes on my bed and walking towards me.

I walked up to her and brought her in close, and leaned in to kiss her dark red lips. I felt her heart quicken as our lips met. Our hands were moving up and down each other's bodies as we undressed each other. We broke the kiss as I pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. She had on a black lace bra which held her C cup boobs. I kissed her neck as I unclasped the back of her bra. I heard her purr as I caressed her back, working my way down to her tight ass. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her tight ass as I kissed her quivering lips again. I pulled off her bra and pushed her down on the bed. I reached over and felt the wetness of her pussy that was seeping through her spandex shorts. With the other hand, I began to remove her shorts to get a better look at that tight teen pussy. Once I began she quickly took off the rest of her clothes, and throwing them all around my room. I moved close to her sweet twat as while squeezing and flicking her breasts.

As I licked her pussy, Emily was moaning loud enough that I had to stop and go over to my nightstand and get the ball gag which I used to use with my girlfriend when she was being so loud that I thought she would wake my sister. I brought the ball gag over to her and told her to put it on.

"Do you still want this to continue?" I asked.

"As long as you do" she replied as she shook her ass in my direction with vigor.

"Only on one condition" I replied as I leaned closer to her face.

"Anything that you wish" she said.

"You must promise to be my slut, and only my slut, which includes doing it whenever and wherever I say" I said as I caressed her thighs.

She smiled as she said "as you wish Master."

With that I put the ball gag into her mouth and pulled my cock out of my shorts. I saw her eyes widen at the sight of my erect 8" coming out of the waistband of my shorts. I threw her legs over my shoulders as I put my cock into her wet hole. As I was going in and out of her I could hear the muffled moans trying to be heard through her gag. Emily was grasping the sheets of my bed in a death grip as I rapidly went in and out of her pussy. I let her legs slip off of my shoulders as I leaned forward to suck on her tits. Once I started she wrapped her arms around me and started to claw my back with her nails. I reached over with my free hand and grabbed the handcuffs that I had out of the nightstand, and clicked them on her wrists so that she wouldn't claw my back any further.

"If you claw my back again there will be punishment my slut." I said.

"Mmmoommmkkkmmmm" she tried to reply through the ball gag.

I dragged her over closer to my nightstand and flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled out of her pussy. Out of the nightstand I pulled the bottle of lube that I had tucked away for such an occasion. I put a large drop directly onto her tight brown anus, and ran my middle finger in and out of her ass, while slowly adding more fingers over time.

"You are about to have a whole new experience tonight" I said as she wiggled closer to the edge of the bed.

After thoroughly lubing up the inside of her ass I pushed the head of my penis inside her forbidden entrance. I felt her body tense as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. I watched as her ass bounced off of my stomach and towards her back as I was going deep and fast into her. After a few minutes of this I felt her body shake and felt a gush of juice leave her pussy. Angered by this I pulled out of her ass, undid her ball gag and pulled her by the hair off of my bed and directed her face to the wet spot that she just put onto my sheets.

"What is this?" I asked as I pushed her head into her squirted pussy juice.

"I'm sorry Master" she said.

"You don't cum unless I tell you to, do you understand this slut?" I said.

"Yes Mast-" she tried to say as I pulled her head away from the bed and made her start to deepthroat my cock.

I made her deepthroat me on her knees until I came all over her face. With my hot cum running down her face and onto her perky tits I reached into my nightstand and gave her two pairs of vibrating panties.

"You are to wear these at all times when you are fully clothed around me unless I tell you otherwise, do you understand?" I asked her.

"Yes Master. I will wear these at all times"

"Now since you have been such a good cum slut, I will allow you to blow me while we go and take a shower." I told her.

TO BE CONTINUED...