My Slut Landlady Ch. 01

Story Info
The sex starved Landlady cheats with driver.
3.1k words
38.1k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I start the story a bit of information about me and other characters. The names has been changed and real names not mentioned to maintain privacy.

The milf in the story is my distant relative. She by relation is my aunt. She is my uncle's wife. She is a fair lady with curvy body. She is not slim but not fat either. She has a nice pair of boobs and enticing ass. I would say her ass is her biggest asset. She has tits of size 34D at the start of this experience but now after all these years her measurements are 36DD-30-34. Her name is Sonia.

My name is Sam. I was an average looking 18yr old boy with athletic body, when all this started.

In the year 2005 I shifted to Hyderabad to stay with my uncle's family. I went to Hyderabad for my graduation study. My parents didn't want me stay in hostel so they arranged for me to stay at my uncles. Uncle owed to my father big time so he agreed instantly. They were happy to have me with them. My uncle worked in middle east so he used to be home for a month or less in a year. So he was happy to have me as a caretaker of his family. At their home they had a driver and aunt's 1yr old son. Uncle and aunt both were very much caring. Their son used to play with me and liked me very much. My uncle left for abroad the next day I went to stay with them. Aunt was worried about me whether I am comfortable with them or not. After dinner she used to go to her room and lock it from inside. She had told me to call her if I needed anything. After dinner I used to go to my room and study. She always told me not to stay awake late in night and initially I complied. Assignments were less during initial months so I used to sleep early. I used to masturbate imagining titfucking her. This had become a daily routine before I sleep.

I was always fascinated by my aunt. From the first day I saw her I was mad about her tits and ass. I used to masturbate imagining sucking her tits and fucking her ass. She was my dream lady. From the first day I stayed with them I wanted to see those boobs and suck them.

In the evening few times a month I used to go with aunt to market. It is there only I started to notice something fishy about the driver. In the market he used stare at my aunt lustfully and touch her and she didn't complain. All this used to happen when I am not near them or we are in a crowd. In home also the driver can enter the uncle's bedroom in pretext of some work. Driver was not hesitant and aunt didn't mind it. My assignments increased so I had to do late night studies. Then only I noticed driver used to stay awake late in the night so does aunt. My room was on second floor I could hear them talking late in night. Aunt used to dress exposing her assets. She never tried to hide her cleavage in front of driver. She was not dressing conservatively like other women do in presence of other men. Initially I didn't took it seriously but eventually I started to notice this. They thought I am a kid so I won't doubt their activities, but they were not that careless also. If they hear any sound from my room their voice will down for some time. When I started to look into the happenings I started to notice something they are hiding. They are up to something. So I decided to find out what's happening.

I had joined a college nearby. I was not a sincere student so I used to bunk classes but for first three months I used to go out of home to avoid aunt's anger so that she won't tell my parents. So stayed nearby home during college hours. I started to keep an eye on house from a safe place. I started to notice the driver who lived in servant quarters used to lock his room and go upstairs around 11am sharp, then not coming down until 3.30pm just 30 minutes before my usual arrival time. On holidays I had noticed that by 11am kid sleeps and aunt used to finish cooking by 10am. Hour after cooking is to make the kid sleep. When I am at home the driver only comes upstairs to have lunch and leaves within 30 minutes. So why the driver is upstairs when I am not there and what is he doing?!! This question arose in my mind again and again. So decided to go near home and observe. I devised a plan in night. Next day I kept my window open which opens towards back of the house. Adjacent to my window there is pipe from down to the top. As usual I told them I am going to college and left. I went to my hiding place and waited. Around 11am driver went upstairs. Then sneaked to back of the house climbed the pipe and entered the room. Without making any noise I came out of my room. At the end of corridor on first floor there is window and curtain. I went behind the curtain and observed from there I could see dining space and hall area. I had my handycam with me.

Oh my god!! My apprehensions were true..!!

Around 11am there was knock on doors, aunt went to open it. I was shocked to see aunt without saree, she was wearing blouse and petticoat. She opened door wearing that only. The blouse was low cut exposing fair share of her tits and back. She was looking very sexy dressed like that. Then the driver came inside. The moment he entered he kissed aunt and then said Sonia has your son slept or not? Have you fed your son? Saying so he grabbed her tits with blouse on and started squeezing the boobs. There was a mild sound of AAH... by aunt and her eyes were filled with lust. Then she said wait jaanu(sweetheart) let me close the door.

Did she called the driver, jaanu!! I couldn't believe it. My heart was beating like it will explode.

"Sonia you raandi... What you want to hide from world?!! Let the world know you are my bitch."...said driver and then spanked aunt's ass.

"Yes my jaanu I am your bitch and my body is yours." said aunt and holding driver's hand she took him to couch. Driver was sitting on couch aunt was on his right lap and started smooching with him holding his head with her hands as forcefully as possible, driver on same time has opened her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. Both her boobs are now exposed. He was kneading the nipples and squeezing the tits.

Her boobs were milky white and has pink nipples and areola. I already had an erection in my underwear. It was throbbing like anything. It was very hard to stay silent and calm in this condition. In this condition also I made sure that I am recording everything.

For the driver to fuck my aunt who is a high class woman is jackpot. He was in heaven that I can say seeing his face. Looking at both of them anybody would think they are sex starved for years. He is a black man with slender body. How aunt fail for this guy is rocket science for me.!!

Aunt took off driver's shirt in a blink. Now she had her hand inside his pant. Both of them stood up. During all this their smooching was still on. Driver removed aunt's petticoat (she wasn't wearing panty either) and she removed driver's pant quickly. Now both of them are stark naked. Aunt had bush around her cunt shaved clean.

Now seeing aunt's ass my cock pained even more, as it would come out underwear tearing it. I touched my cock and I could find precum.

Now driver was squeezing aunt's tits with both hands. Aunt said slow down it's hurting. So he stopped and started sucking her tits. Driver in between sucking her tits was also licking the nipples. (My fetish) Seeing him do what I always wanted to do I ejaculated in my underwear. Driver was sucking and had her eyes closed in ecstasy, and making low noise of AAH... UGH... UGH... biting her lower lip. Her expression was like a professional pornstar. Driver pushed aunt on to couch. Aunt's cunt was now visible. I saw a cunt in real for first time. This experience was uncontrollable for me but somehow I managed. My dick was hard again. Driver sat on his knees and started licking her cunt. I was wishing can I replace the driver. After all the smooching and squeezing she was already dripping. This licking made it worse.

AAH...AAH...AAH...AAH...oh jaanu AAH...AAH...AAH...AAAAAAH

She had an orgasm. She was so ecstatic, she looked like a sex goddess.

Now it's payback time you bitch said driver and stood up. He dragged aunt by holding her hair and pushed her down to kneel. He forcefully shoved his cock into aunt's mouth. His cock was average 4inch in length. Mine is bigger than him, I am at full erection measure 10inch. Even when my dick is not erect it's bigger than his.

Aunt took his cock whole in her mouth. She was sucking his dick like a pro. Her red lips around the driver's cock was sight to see. I would have given millions to have such lips around my dick. She started licking the tip of his cock for sometime. She was enjoying the precum on his cock. Then aunt swallowed the cock whole. She was sucking it like a child with lollipop. She was making gagging sound slowly. She was moving her mouth around his cock very speedily. Saliva coming out of her mouth. Saliva flowing down her red lips. It was the best blowjob I have ever seen. He ejaculated in her mouth very quickly. It was pathetic that he couldn't hold it longer and enjoy it for more time. (This guy doesn't even know how to give a proper mouthfuck) Aunt swallowed all of cum without wasting a drop. She licked her red lips to have last of cum. Then she bite her own lips. Seeing this I realized what a slut my aunt is and how much she likes to drink cum.

Seeing her enjoying such a small cock so much and giving the best blowjob. She is a pro with her mouth. I imagined myself in driver's place and imagined my cock in her mouth. Imagining this my cock was rock hard again. I was imagining those red lips around my dick. I was thinking how much she would love my cock over this guy's pathetic cock and his holding power. My cock in her mouth, this thought was unbearable.

I was drawn back to reality by a scream. Driver lifted aunt up in his arms and started sucking her tits again. This sucking was my favourite fetish. Now hiding was unbearable for me but I didn't move.

Now aunt was fully turned on and her cunt was dripping.

AAH...AAH...JAANU...AAH...JAANU...AAH

Fuck me jaanu. Please fuck me jaanu. Please...AAH...

Aunt's screams showed how much she was turned on and how much this squeezing hurting.

Aunt took him to her bedroom by pulling him by his cock. She went ahead of driver pulling his cock. Aunt walked ahead swaying his ass and driver was spanking her swaying butt. Her ass had turned red from spanking. I wished I was spanking her butt. Aunt's big white ass, my fantasy was on display. I was really turned on. They went inside room but didn't lock the door thinking nobody seeing them. I changed my position and went behind the showpiece shelf near the door. Now I was able to see everything in room clearly.

Aunt pushed driver onto the bed. Driver was lying on bed with his erection pointed towards roof. She climbed up the bed licking driver's balls and then licked his tip of cock like licking an ice-cream. She sat on driver's cock. She took his cock inside her vagina. He was again kneading her nipples and squeezing it. (My favourite fetish. Oh god I can't control it.) Aunt started going up and down on his cock. Now the fucking started. She was jumping on driver's cock while the driver was lying on bed with eyes fixed on aunt's swaying boobs. The boobs were swaying in every direction. The boobs swaying increased with increasing humping speed. The driver had his hands around aunt's ass.

Aah...aah...ugh...

aah..aah...aah...aaah

These moans of aunt's were turning me on. But I controlled myself and stay hidden.

Aunt on top of driver and fucking went on for sometime. During this fucking there were few spanking and squeezing of boobs.

Aaaah...aaaah...aaaaaaah... she leaned down and became silent. She had another orgasm. She squirted on driver's cock. Oh man, looking at amount of fluids I can say she is a squirter. There was a pause for few seconds and silence.

By now my aunt had two orgasms and not much time has passed. Seeing her movements, her skills, her stamina, her speed I can say she is a sex addict.

That pathetic man already had a limp cock, was just lying on bed. To make his cock hard aunt started licking his cock again. After another excellent blowjob by my aunt his cock was semi erect. They now changed position and fucking started. Aunt was on her four limbs and driver started pounding aunt from behind. But still he was fucking her cunt only. Now things started looking up. The driver was now fucking her hard way. Pounding speed and force increased. Aunt's tits were hanging down and swinging. (Seeing her tits swing my cock in my underwear pained even more. Uugh... I can't control)

Aah...aah...aah...aah...aaaaah...

"Take it you bitch" said driver and spanked her ass hardly.

Oouch... Do it jaanu, my body your's. Hit me harder... harder...

Driver spanked her again and again each time harder than before. Her ass was now red.

Aah...aaah...harder... ouch...harder...

You bitch... (another spank)

Tear rolled down aunt's eyes and the ecstasy was clearly visible. She was enjoying the pounding. She liked spanking and being called bitch. Evidently she likes it ROUGH...

The pounding stopped and driver started licking aunt's asshole. Immediately aunt turned over and said stop jaanu I want you in my cunt. She was lying on bed and driver inserted his cock in her cunt. Holding aunt's legs he started fucking her again.

The missionary fuck is my favourite. (Seeing my dream lady fucked in missionary position was threshold for me and I ejaculated in my underwear again.)

Aah...aah...aah...ouch...aaah...aaah...

The moans were getting louder, the screams in-between came when driver slapped aunt's tits. He was squeezing and slapping the tits along with fucking aunts cunt. Suddenly pounding speed increased. I am cumming... I am cumming... shouted driver.

Yessss... I want it all...jaanu...

Then driver stopped and aunt sat up and took his cock in her mouth

Urgh...here it comes...urgh...urgh... and driver ejaculated in her mouth. Aunt didn't waste a drop drank it all. She definitely likes drinking cum. Aunt licked her red lips and bite it. Both of them were lying on bed with hands curled around each other. They were in embrace and were kissing again. They stayed like that for sometime.

I was at my hiding place looking at them suddenly heard a cry. That means the kid is awake.

"My son is awake, I have to feed her." said aunt.

Aunt left driver. Driver was still lying on bed. I knew aunt would come out so I sneaked back to my previous hiding spot.

Aunt came out naked. Sweat on her body was making her body shine. Her cunt was visibly wet. She came to hall and wore her blouse and petticoat. She went inside her bedroom again came back wearing saree. Aunt went to nursery (kid's room). In the mean time driver was still sleeping on aunt's bed. I came back to my room. She was feeding her son and stayed there for next hour. After that she and driver came to hall to have lunch. By the time they had lunch it was around 3pm.

"Go to your room jaanu. Sam (me) will be back soon" said aunt. He went to his room. Aunt fixed her dress and cleaned the house. She arranged everything in her room.

I used the window in my room and went out using the same pipe. I came in front and pressed calling bell. Aunt opened the door and smiled at me. She asked me how was college and other regular questions. Inside house everything was normal as if nothing has happened after I left for college. My feelings for aunt had changed by then, now I know what a slut she is. But I controlled my feelings, behaved like usually I do. I didn't want to expose that I know everything. Let me plan further and proceed accordingly. Hurry will sabotage this opportunity. I ate and went to my room.

In my room I saved the recording in my computer. Copied the whole video into CDs. Made 3 set of copies. These copies are my leverage and insurance so I hid them safely at different secret places which I know only. Made 4th set of copies to use for trapping her. Locked folder containing the video with password and hid the folder also.

So far I somehow controlled myself and had everything recorded in my cam. From all this I concluded that, even though aunt is calling driver jaanu and being called bitch in return but she is in power here in this arrangement. This is evident from when aunt told him to stop, he stopped. Aunt refused anal fucking and driver complied. All this spanking and being called bitch is there because aunt wants it ROUGH. She definitely enjoys treated rough. The driver is a very bad fucker but she is fucking with him taking lead. That means she is sex starved and sex addict. She was fucking driver because she wanted to use whatever she had. She was trying to savour every moment of their fuck session. She wants to be fucked hardly and roughly. She surely want more sex.

So I decided to trap her by blackmailing her. I will have to own her and get rid of driver. Then only I can fulfill all my fantasy and fetish. I will be her sex partner and master. I will have her body all to myself. I have to move tactically.

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
My MILF Landlady Young Engineer finds a MILF Landlady.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 01 Thomas Miller, a shy boy has the day of a lifetime.in Mature
More Stories