My Slut Landlady Ch. 02

Story Info
Confronting the sex partners with proof.
3.1k words
27.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part, so please read chapter one to get idea about the scenario.

I started planning further to trap aunt. I started collecting information about both driver and aunt. Hurry will cause me harm only so I moved slowly. I didn't want the driver to act against me. He shouldn't dare to go against me. I need more leverage on him than I need on aunt.

The driver's name is Raghu. He is from my area. In fact he was recommended by my father and that's why uncle hired him as driver. That means he know my father and his power. He owed to my father. Raghu has a younger brother who works in middle East under uncle. Raghu's salary as a driver is not enough so uncle got his brother the job in middle East. That means Raghu can't go against uncle because if he dare then his younger brother will loose job.

My father's power and uncle's power is enough to scare the shit out of him. He won't try to mess with me because of my father, but I thought the authority should be absolute over Raghu. In future when I will use aunt as my property Raghu may cause me trouble by telling this to uncle. So I need him to keep quiet in future. For this I need to get rid of him, but after firing him I will still need leverage on him.

So I devised a plan. I called my mother and told her that she should give Raghu's wife some kind of employment at our home. I told mother Raghu is very poor and they need money. I said he has served me really well here at uncle's home. I am saddened by his poverty. They are good and innocent people. I said uncle and me are planning to fire him as I can drive cars. I said as I am staying at uncle's I should help him reduce expenditure. As Raghu is loosing job because of me, so we should support Raghu's family.

My mother was very happy seeing my kindness towards Raghu and sense of obligation towards uncle. See was proud of me behaving as a gentleman.

"Oh my son has become a gentleman. I love you honey. I proud of you my dear. Don't worry I will see to that." said mother.

(She had no idea what I was planning. But if this plan works out perfectly it will significantly improve my image in front of everybody except the victims of course.)

Then I called uncle and convinced him to fire Raghu. (Actually uncle is a miser, on seeing a prospect of saving money he immediately agreed.) I told him that I will talk to Raghu first then you talk to Raghu. He agreed.

I haven't gone to college since that day. Aunt asked me why Sam you are not going to college? I said sports events are on so classes cancelled. She got worried hearing this. She knew I am a sports enthusiast. I love sports. She started to ponder why I am not participating! (Not able to fuck in my presence was also very annoying her and her partner. This may have been prime cause for asking me.) She was worried that I am not happy and having some problems. She kept on asking me and I deliberately gave cold replies to make her think that I am not happy about something, something is worrying me. I made her think that I am depressed. She was very eager to talk me out of this.

Aunt and driver had no chance to fuck since that day. Desperation was clearly visible in their activities. They wanted a chance to fuck.

Enough...!! Its time...!!

I decided to give the first blow to their beneficial arrangement. In the evening called driver and aunt to watch movie with me.

Aunt said "Sam what's the name of movie?

Aunty it's a special movie, story of betrayal. You and Raghu will like it."

Now let's start and I pressed play. Then on T.V. aunt was getting fucked by Raghu.

Both of them were dumbstruck. They looked numb as if a lightning struck them.

"What is it Sam!!???" Said aunt and ran towards T.V. to stop it.

"Betrayal of uncle's trust, betrayal of my trust. I never expected it from you. I still can't believe it." I said angrily.

Oh god... Oh no Sam... I can explain everything...

Meantime Raghu stood up and ran towards door.

"Where the hell you are going Raghu? Don't you dare?!" I shouted angrily.

He froze. Sir... Sir... Driver mumbled.

Now aunt and driver were standing looking down.

Aunt said " I can explain everything..."

Stop! Please stop ... Please go to your room.

First let me deal with this unfaithful asshole. Then I will talk to you. Now go to your room. I said pointing towrds her room.

She went to her room crying...

I started my tirade...

"Raghu how could you do this?!! Uncle trusted you, he trusted you so much that he left home thinking you are guarding his family, his home but you betrayed him seeing a chance to fuck and whom you fucked?!! His wife.!!

Uncle have done so much for you and your family. You are such a unfaithful man. Shame on you..." I said loudly.

"What both of you thought?? No one will ever know?!!"

"Didn't you guys have fear of what society will say?!!"

All along Raghu was standing looking down.

I asked Raghu "What you want me to do?"

"Please forgive me. I won't do it again." said Raghu.

Raghu held my leg and said "Sam sir please don't show it to sir(uncle). I was forced by madam to do all this. She blackmailed me with my job. So I did what she wanted. Please Forgive me Sam sir. I won't do it again. If sir knows about it, me and my brother will loose our job. My family will be devastated. Please Sam sir, please..."

"Raghu you are fired. I have told uncle. Pack your things and get out of my sight..."

No... No sir, please... please...

Driver pleaded to forgive him. He was still holding my legs and begging me.

I said "Raghu it hurts me the most that the person I trusted hurt me. I trusted you, uncle trusted you."

Raghu was pleading for forgiveness.

I said "stop crying Raghu. For your service and respect I want to help you. I haven't told uncle about your betrayal, but I have his permission to fire you. You need to leave. I know it will devastate your family. I can offer your wife a job at my home. I have talked to my mother. Your wife and children will be at my place. Meanwhile you find yourself another job. You need to give me enough evidence against aunt or you get nothing. Your life will be ruined. So do as I say."

Raghu had no other choices. So he agreed.

Tell me from beginning. I am recording it as proof.

In front of camera he started narrating... (I will write about his narrative in later part.)

Raghu told me everything.

Okay Raghu good bye... I said and told him to leave. He left immediately for his home.(he had to comply)

Two days after his wife and kids shifted to servant quarters at my place. His wife started working and my father sent driver's kids to school. He promised to sponsor education of driver's kids as long as his wife works for us. (Kids were sent to govt. school so the expenditure is meagre)

This arrangement was very lucrative for Raghu.

After Raghu chapter was over I went to aunt's room.

Aunt was lying on bed crying. On seeing me she stood up. Still crying...

"I am so sorry Sam I can explain." Aunt said this crying.

"Please stop aunty. Don't say a word. Nothing can justify your actions. How could you???..." I said angrily.

Aunt I thought you are a good, loyal and loving wife and mother. I respected you as much as I respect my mom. Uncle trusted you. I trusted you. You betrayed us for your carnal desires.

I still can't believe that my aunt cheated my uncle. Fucked the driver in his absence.

Aunt you are a wife, a mother. How could you??!! Shame on you...

"He was calling you whore and you enjoyed it.!! Shame on you aunt."

"You didn't think of anyone. You didn't think what society will say. You didn't think what uncle will say and how he will react. You are such a slut. I still can't believe it."

"When I will show this video to uncle he will immediately leave you. Society will come to know about your debauchery. They will call you whore. Given your parent's financial condition. Court will give your son to your husband. When he will grow up hearing his mother was a slut. He will hate you the most. He won't even look at your face. You will loose everything. Your child and life. Your life will be ruined." I said angrily.

"Please Sam please... Please don't do that. I beg you, don't do it. Please..."

"Your uncle leaves me sex starved for 11 months or more by going abroad. A woman has some needs and desires. After pregnancy the urge for sex grows drastically. I tried to self satisfy me but that's not enough..."

I stopped her and said "That's the point. You are such a whore. You can't live without sex."

"Shame on you. For your carnal desires you betrayed uncle. He will never forgive you. I am going to mail this video to him."

"Don't... Please don't... Please... I will accept any punishment from you. Please don't tell uncle. I will do anything... I beg you don't tell your uncle." Aunt said this lying down holding my legs and crying.

I lifted her from floor by holding her hands and helped her to sit on bed.

"Aunt I understand your needs. But with driver!! It's not acceptable." I said softly.

"I won't tell uncle only if do what I say. As long as you obey, your secret is safe with me. But I need complete submission. From now on you will be my property. You will be my sex slave. I will be your master. You will be my bitch. You will do whatever I say, no matter how degrading that is. You will satisfy me any time and at any place whatever way I like." I said with a dominating voice.

She was looking at me astonished. Then said "No... I can't. This is not right. How dare you say that."

"Okay then I am telling uncle. Be ready to loose your child, husband, prestige and ruin your life." I said angrily.

"No please... No... I will do anything you want Sam." Aunt said crying.

"From now on you will address me as sir. You will dress as I say. You will do as I say. If you don't then you know about the consequences" I said angrily.

All along aunt was crying... I said stop crying you bitch.

Then I removed her saree like a rapist. Tearing it. There she was standing in front of me wearing blouse and petticoat. She looked sexy in that. She didn't say a word and was looking down. I dragged her towards me and cupped her boobs in my hand. I started squeezing her boobs with blouse on. Then I tore apart the blouse and bra. She was naked on top. It was my dream come true seeing her nude. I was rock hard.

I started licking her right nipple and at the same time I was squeezing her other boobs...

Aah...aah...aah...aaaah... She was screaming.

My licking and sucking of her tits aroused her. She started moaning...

I undressed in a blink. Now my asset was on display. Seeing the size my cock aunt was shocked.

She moaned once AAAH... and then bit her lower lip. Seeing my monster she was turned on even more.

I put hand on her head and forced her to kneel and shoved my cock into her mouth. By the time I had shoved half the length in her mouth she gagged. I pushed my full cock inside anyway.

Her red lips are wrapped around my cock. It was a dream come true. I was in heaven.

She couldn't control it anymore. All her reluctance and inhibitions are gone by now. She started sucking my cock like a pornstar. She was licking the tip my cock like licking a popsicle. She was moving her lips and tongue around my cock and balls. Feeling of her soft red lips around my cock was heavenly. The sight of my cock going in and out of aunt's mouth was something dream like.

I was getting the best blowjob by my dream lady(my fantasy was coming true, oh man...) and I couldn't control it anymore.

I am cumming... I am cumming... AAH...AAAH... take it you bitch.

I held aunt's head forcefully and shoved my full cock inside her mouth gagging her. I ejaculated a load inside her mouth...

Uugh...uugh...uugh... She made gagging sound. My load and my cock were suffocating her... but she drank all of it. I took my cock out it was flaccid now. Even in normal condition it is bigger than driver's and by aunt's expressions it's clear that mine is bigger than uncle's also. She licked her lips and licked my cock for last drop of cum.

Now she is enjoying this... She removed her petticoat quickly. Now she was stark naked. Her sensual body was glittering with sweat.

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me onto bed. I was lying naked on bed. Aunt came upon bed and took my flaccid cock in her mouth. She started giving me another blowjob. Because of her blowing skill and sight of her sexy body. My cock was rock hard in no time. Now aunt took my cock in between her tits. A current flowed in my body. I started titfucking her. Feeling of her soft boobs around my cock turned me on, even more. I titfucked her for sometime but now it's time for main event.

I stood up and turned aunt around. Pushed aunt towards the bed. Now she was leaning on bed. Aunt was on her fours and positioned her ass in front of me. Her enticing ass was on display. I touched her cunt it was wet. She was dripping.

I put my cock at entrance of her vagina. Aunt moaned slowly at the touch. Without wasting time I pushed my cock inside. It was very tight. Her vagina walls were squeezing my cock very hard. She definitely never had a cock like mine.

AAH...AAAAH...AAAAAAH... Aunt screaming beacuse of pain. I was slowly pushing it inside increasing force slightly. I spanked her ass while slowly pushing my cock inside. My cock was only half inside. Now I pushed my cock inside with a high thrust. Now my whole cock was inside.

AAAAAAAAAH... Oh Sam... please... Aunt screamed real loud. Tears rolled down her eyes. The pain was unbearable for her.

I shouted "shut the fuck off you bitch..." and spanked her ass heavily. She screamed and started crying.

"If you disobey me I will tell uncle everything and what will happen next you know." I said angrily.

Aunt didn't say anything. Taking it as a yes to total submission, I kept on banging her ass. Her asshole was very tight, it was squeezing my cock. Initially it was difficult to push my full cock inside. I slowly increased speed and force of strokes. Now my cock was ramming her ass. While I was banging her ass her boobs were hanging and due to assfucking strokes her boobs were swaying in every direction. Her was ass red from continuous spankng. While fucking her I leaned on her. My chest was was touching her back and I grabbed her boobs and started squeezing it. Continuous assessment fucking along with spanking and squeezing was giving aunt ultimate sexual pleasure. She was enjoying the rough handling.

AAH...AAAH...AAAH...AAAAH...

Oh Sam... Yesssss... AAAH...AAAAH...

She was moaning loudly... The room was echoing with her moans.

I stopped banging her ass. Pulled my rock hard cock out. Aunt turned around and looked at me.

Aunt was really turned on. Her cunt was dripping... she was looking at me with eyes full of lust. I took her boob in my mouth and started sucking it. I licked her nipples. She was fully aroused.

AAH...AAAH...AAAAH... She started moaning. I started kissing her. She was fully turned and wanted to be fucked really hard. She pushed me back and said "Sam please fuck me... please Sam please..."

I was rock hard but wanted her to beg. So I was delaying.

"You have to beg for it you slut. First admit that you are my bitch. Accept that I own you and your body. Then only I will fuck you. Beg for it like a slut..." I said.

Aunt started squeezing her left boob with one hand, simultaneously started fingering her already wet cunt. She was fully aroused. She said "Sam please fuck me. Fuck your slutty sex slave. My body is yours. I want to feel your cock inside my vagina. I want you to ram my vagina. Please fuck me and make me your sex toy."

After saying the last word Aunt bit her lower lip.

Aunt was lying on bed with her legs wide open displaying her cunt.

I lifted up her legs and touched lips of her vagina with tip of my cock.

AAAAAHHH... aunt moaned slowly. A sensation spread through her body with the touch.

Without wasting time I shoved my cock inside with a forceful stroke. Half of my cock went inside. Her vagina was very tight. She definitely never had a cock like mine. With another thrust my monster was fully inside. I started moving my cock in and out of her vagina. I increased the speed of strokes slowly. Aunt said she can feel my cock touching her womb. I started ramming her. She started moaning.

AAH...UGH...UGH...AAAAAH...

I was fucking her in missionary position. It was a dream come true for me.

I started to feel her cunt walls contracting around my cock.

AAAH...AAAAH...OOH...AAAH... aunt started screaming.

Oh Sam... AAH...AAAH... Sam...

Aunt went silent.

She had her orgasm...

I was fucking my dream lady. I couldn't hold any longer also.

I am cumming... I am cumming... and I ejaculated in her.

I removed my flaccid cock out and lied down on bed with her. Next to me aunt was lying exhausted. I looked at her she looked at me smiling. She was ecstatic. She was satisfied. I was very happy and tired. Aunt hugged me and kissed me on my lips. Then said "Thank you... My master... Thank you very much... I am yours...my body is yours from now on."

I just smiled. I was imagining what I would do to her...

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cruel Trick Did she go too far and end her marriage?in Loving Wives
Bad Decisions She made a lot of them and paid the price.in Loving Wives
Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 01 Young genius is told wife is cheating on him.in Loving Wives
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
Gunny and the CEO Was divorce the end?in Loving Wives
More Stories