My Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashley, where are you?" Ashley cringed at the sound of her boss' voice.

"I'm at home," she managed to stammer.

"You'd better have a good excuse for missing the first day of your biggest campaign project."

"I quit." She responded meekly. There was a shocked silence on the phone for a few moments before her boss slowly replied.

"I'm not kidding Ashley. Todd's been calling for you all day."

"I'm not kidding either, sir." And with that, she hung up.

The phone rang again a few moments later but she didn't answer. Fully awake now she walked down the hallway to his office and curled up in his chair. She felt sick to her stomach.

She'd sacrificed her marriage for her job, for money. She was married to a doctor and had allowed a client to stick his dick in her mouth to improve her chances of getting a promotion. She felt incredibly stupid and cheap.

She sobbed for hours before finally deciding on a plan. She committed herself to spending the next two weeks fixing her mistakes. She wanted to be able to tell her husband when he returned that she had done terrible, terrible things but that she was committed to changing, to fixing their marriage and making him happy again.

Quitting her job had felt like a powerful first step, but her demanding job wasn't the only reason her husband was unsatisfied.

Ashley turned on his computer and started to search through the browser history. It didn't take long for her to find some of the web sites he visited over the past several months to keep him company when she wasn't interested in sex. She spent hours looking at his video history and reading erotic stories that he had visited and bookmarked.

She stumbled across one story that he visited often; it was obviously one of his favourites. As she read it she allowed her hand to gently cup her cunt. She could feel her arousal as the moisture from her slit leaked between her fingers and couldn't resist curling one of her fingers inside her.

Her other hand used the mouse to scroll, but every so often it would escape from the mouse and fall between her legs to gently stroke her clit.

Then it dawned on her. She knew how she would win her husband back and prove to him that she loved him more than anything else in the world. She would learn from the characters in his favourite stories and videos. She would make him a very happy man.

Reluctantly she withdrew her finger from her cunt and wiped her juice on her smooth thigh. After searching for the number online, Ashley reached for the phone on his desk and made a call.

"Hello, I'd like to make an appointment."