My Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley goes to her appointment.
4.8k words
3.81
135.6k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for rating my stories and providing feedback. I appreciate the messages and comments and will write more chapters if there is a demand for them.

******************************

Ashley sat in the parking lot and rechecked the directions and address she'd printed off from Google Maps. This was it. She took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

The morning air was still a little chilly. She pulled her sweater tighter around her small body. The web site had suggested she wear loose clothing to her appointment. Ashley had opted for a T-shirt under an old sorority sweatshirt and a pair of comfy jeans.

She hadn't worn a bra today and her breasts bounced slightly as she walked briskly across the parking lot. She climbed the small staircase and pulled open the heavy door.

Ashley found herself at the entrance to a hallway that extended several yards in front of her before disappearing around a corner. The walls were painted black and tastefully decorated with black and white photographs. The local top-forty radio station could be heard coming from an unseen room.

Ashley followed the hallway and turned the corner to find a waiting room, its walls painted a deep red. There were several white leather sofas and a few matching chairs and small tables covered with magazines. Against the wall closest to the door was a receptionist desk with a laptop perched on top.

"May I help you?"

The voice came from a well-built man who had appeared from another hallway to her left. He looked to be in his mid-thirties. He wore a pair of vintage sneakers, jeans and a shirt advertising a local rock band. He flashed Ashley a warm smile.

"I'm Ashley, I have an appointment." She spoke shyly.

"Great, great! My name is Matthew." He responded cheerfully and slipped past Ashley to take a seat at the computer behind the reception desk.

"Yes, here you are. Welcome Ashley. I've got you here for an appointment with Jenn." He grinned as he read the details. "Is this your first time?"

"Yes," she spoke softly. "Well since I was a little girl I suppose."

"This looks pretty intense for a first-timer."

Ashley did her best to reply with a confident smile.

"Jenn actually seems to be running a little late this morning," he apologized. "I have an hour before my first appointment and I can take you now if you'd like, or you can wait for her."

Ashley shifted nervously again. She'd specifically requested a woman.

"Thank you, but I think I'll wait."

He seemed a little disappointed, but gave her another warm smile.

"That's no problem, no problem at all. Feel free to grab a seat. There's a bathroom just down the hall over there if you get nervous and find you're not feeling well." He quickly disappeared back down the hallway he came from.

"Thank you," she called after him and slid onto one of the couches. She wrung her hands for a few moments and then started picking through the pile of magazines.

Forty-five minutes and three magazines later she decided to stand and made her way to the bathroom. She splashed some cold water on her face and navigated the hallway back to her seat.

She was startled when she stepped back into the waiting room and found another young woman sitting in one of the chairs.

"Jenn?" Ashley asked hesitantly.

"No sorry." The woman smiled at her.

She wore a tight pink tank top that didn't hide the black push-up bra beneath and a pair of well-worn jeans that accentuated her firm ass. Her black hair fell past her shoulders. Apparently she hadn't gotten the memo about wearing loose clothing.

Ashley returned the woman's smile and made her way back to her seat on the couch. Matthew appeared a few moments later.

"Sasha, you're early!" He gave her one of his now predictable warm smiles. "I'm free now, if you'd like to start?"

Sasha shook her head and rose from the chair to follow after him. They shared a laugh over a joke as they disappeared down the hallway.

Alone in the room again, Ashley turned her attention to a freckle on her arm. She was busy examining it closely when she was suddenly interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Ashley?"

She looked up quickly. A small woman, about her own size, stood in the doorway where Matthew and Sasha had disappeared a few moments ago. She had deep blue eyes that looked stunning with her natural red hair. A tight denim skirt clung to a round ass accentuated by a pair of wedge heels. Her breasts were smaller than Ashley's but displayed perfectly in a white v-neck blouse.

Ashley stood without replying.

"I'm Jenn," the red-head smiled. "Would you come with me?"

Ashley gathered her purse and followed behind her.

"Sorry I'm late," Jenn glanced over her shoulder. "Were you waiting long?"

"No, not that long," Ashley lied.

"Great. We're right in here." Jenn stopped at a doorway and guided Ashley inside.

"You seem nervous? Is this your first time?"

"Yeah, first time... except for my ears of course," her mind wandered while she took in the room. It was painted white and very clean, it created a very clinical atmosphere. In the far corner there was a counter with a sink and a collection of tools laid out on a piece of sterile white paper.

The room was lit by soft white recessed lighting. At the center of the room a padded leather chair was bolted to the floor. It looked very similar to the sort of chair that she sat in at the dentist, except this one appeared to be made of soft leather instead of a sticky vinyl.

"Not what you were expecting?" Jenn asked over her shoulder as she washed her hands in the sink.

"No, ah... not at all," Ashley replied. She had drifted from the entrance way to the leather chair. "I was expecting this place to be dark and dingy."

Jenn smiled as she dried her hands on a towel and walked to the cupboard. "I hope you're pleasantly surprised then?"

Ashley nodded as she continued to gaze around the room.

"Why don't you take a seat?" Jenn gestured at the chair. It was phrased like a question but was really more of a command.

Ashley settled into the chair and felt something hard pressing into her shoulder. She readjusted herself and searched for the source of her discomfort. She pulled at a piece of nylon strapping attached to a leather cuff and rolled it over in her hands before realizing it was a wrist restraint. She was startled by the discovery.

Ashley spun around and examined the chair more closely. It had two wrist restraints but instead of being attached to the arms of the chair, as one might expect, they were mounted above her shoulders. She glanced down to her feet and found a pair of ankle restraints near the base. Ashley swallowed nervously.

Jenn returned and took a seat on a stool in front of Ashley. She picked up the conversation where it had left off.

"We really pride ourselves on being one of the most professional shops on the east coast."

She noticed Ashley's uneasiness and followed her stare to the ankle cuffs.

"Don't worry. I don't think we'll need those, do you?" She smiled comfortingly.

"No," Ashley returned the smile uneasily. "I suppose not."

"So, what are we doing today?" Jenn paused and glanced at the appointment sheet. "Both nipples and your pussy?"

Ashley was taken aback for a moment by the red-head's directness, she blushed.

"Yes," she stammered. "That's it for today." She felt foolish immediately after saying the last part.

"So what's the occasion?" Jenn turned and returned to the cabinet in the corner.

"It's a gift." Ashley responded quietly.

"A gift? For yourself?" Jenn searched through a collection of jewelery in one of the cabinet drawers.

"For my husband actually," Ashley managed to say.

"Seems like quite the gift. He must have really done something to deserve this."

Ashley cringed. "Actually it's more of an apology."

"Oh?" Jenn's voice betrayed a note of surprise. "So it wasn't your idea to make the appointment?"

"No, no. I made the appointment. I want to do this for him. To show him how much I love him."

"And you think that by doing this he'll forgive you?" Jenn's concern leaked into her voice. "I've never had a client get pierced as an apology before, it seems a little extreme."

"I'm sure," she responded confidently. "He likes these types of girls."

"What types of girls?"

"You know... slutty types," Ashley replied softly, and then blurted. "No offense! You know if you have one..." she trailed off.

"None taken," she selected a few pieces from the drawer. This one seems pretty naive she thought to herself. Piercings do not make the slut.

Jenn returned to perch on the stool beside Ashley and began wiping disinfectant on the jewelry before placing each piece on a metal tray with three sterile needles.

"You might as well take those clothes off; they'll only get in the way."

"All of them?"

"Well I suppose you could keep the shoes on if you want," she smiled. "Everything else can probably go."

Ashley paused for a moment and allowed herself a deep breath before removing her clothes. She started with her sweater, removing it quickly, before kicking off her shoes.

"Well there go the shoes, things are gonna get crazy!" Jenn joked.

Ashley responded with a nervous laugh of her own before shimmying out of her jeans and allowing them to fall to the floor. She was now sitting before a stranger wearing only a pair of modest panties and a t-shirt.

She decided to start with the T-shirt, pulling it quickly over her head, her brown hair cascaded over her naked chest. She took another deep breath and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down her thighs. She raised her legs to her chest to allow them to slip past her ankles and join her jeans in a pile on the floor.

Jenn gave her a smile.

"You're very pretty."

"Thank you," Ashley managed to respond. Her cheeks felt very warm.

"Could you move your hair out of the way please?"

Ashley gathered her hair exposing her breasts to the red-heads' admiring gaze. Jenn gave Ashley a smile of approval and then turned her attention to the brunette's pussy.

Jenn leaned in to get a close look and noted it had been shaven recently and was decorated with a short landing strip. The lips were already showing signs of arousal. Jenn marveled at the brunette's slit, she had pierced quite a few, but this was definitely one of the prettier ones she'd had in her chair.

Ashley felt the woman's breath on the inside of her thigh. Her body shuddered involuntarily when Jenn reached out to gently spread her lips with her fingers, exposing her clit from beneath its hood.

"These rings are going to look fantastic," Jenn straightened on her stool and returned her attention to Ashley's face. "Are you ready?"

"I think so," Ashley spoke softly.

Jenn decided to start with the nipples and gently cupped one of the brunette's large breasts in her palm. Her nipples were already very hard but she rolled it gently between her thumb and finger anyway. Jenn had been suspicious of such large breasts on such a petite girl so she was surprised to discover they were natural.

Ashley's breast was round and full and heaved with every shallow breath Ashley took. Jenn could tell the brunette was frightened. Satisfied that the nipple was hard and ready, Jenn reached for an anti-septic and gently wiped the nipple. Ashley gasped in surprise at the intense cold shock and her arm spasmed with an involuntary shiver.

"Well, we can't have that," Jenn scowled. Ashley noticed the frown and was embarrassed by her body's reaction.

Jenn stood and moved around behind the chair.

"Give me your wrists."

Ashley was nervous but complied without objection. She felt the leather cuffs snap around her wrists, forcing her arms over her head. Then she felt a tugging as Jenn tightened the straps and pulled her elbows further into the air.

Her arms now immobile, Jenn returned to sit on the stool. Ashley was posed very vulnerably; both of her breasts were thrust forward and exposed. She felt utterly helpless. She closed her eyes and willed herself to calm down.

Jenn carefully reapplied the anti-septic to Ashley's left breast then picked up one of the sterile needles. She paused a moment and commanded Ashley to take a deeper breath. She wanted to avoid having the brunette pass out in her chair.

Ashley focused on her breathing. She felt as though she might faint.

The red-head watched as Ashley's chest rose and fell until it appeared that she had calmed herself enough to proceed. Then in one smooth motion, and without further warning, Jenn gripped and pulled on Ashley's delicate nipple before skilfully driving the sharp needle through.

Ashley gasped in pain, her eyes flew open and then slammed shut again after seeing the sharp needle skewering her nipple. Jenn withdrew the needle and placed it on a different tray nearby. Then she quickly threaded a silver ring through the hole and sealed it shut with a small pair of pliers.

"That's one, all finished," Jenn spoke soothingly to the girl.

Ashley's eyes were shut tightly and she moaned softly. Ashley could feel the blood pumping through her breast; each beat of her heart throbbed in her nipple and echoed deeply in her cunt. She felt the moisture in her slit beginning to leak onto the soft leather seat.

Jenn began to roll the unpierced nipple between her thumb and finger. It was already incredibly hard and sensitive but at this point Jenn was aroused herself and was taking a little pleasure in torturing Ashley's tit for her own benefit.

Ashley shuddered as Jenn applied the cool anti-septic wipe. The red-head didn't waste any time and jammed the needle through the second nipple, then quickly threading and sealing the second ring.

Ashley was filled with adrenalin. Her chest pulsed and throbbed with every beat of her heart. She allowed her eyes to open and slowly gazed at her now pierced chest. Two silver rings hung lewdly from her sensitive breasts. Her nipples were red and already swelling.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Ashley panted as she noticed the red-head turning her attention to her clit.

"Are you alright?" Jenn straightened on the stool. Normally she worked as quickly as possible to minimize the discomfort.

"I think so, I just need to catch my breath," she panted.

"You want to take a break?"

Ashley nodded and began forcing herself to take deeper breaths.

Jenn stood and carried the two used needles to the sink on the counter.

"Maybe you could release my hands?" Ashley asked quietly from the chair.

"I think its best if we leave them where they are until we're finished. I don't want your arms swinging all over the place while I'm busy down there with a needle."

Jenn finished up and returned to the stool. Ashley sat silently but Jenn could tell by her face that she was concentrating deeply and her head was cocked to one side.

"Are you alright?" Jenn asked hesitantly.

"Shh..." Ashley shushed her. "Do you hear that?"

Jenn paused to listen, the room became silent except for the sound of her breath. She was just about to tell the brunette that she must be hearing things when she heard the noise.

It was a long muffled moan.

Both women exchanged glances.

Then the moan again, this time a short burst, followed by another.

Jenn grinned and then laughed knowingly.

"What? What is it?" Ashley asked.

"It's one of Matthew's clients. Matthew introduced himself when you came in right?"

Ashley nodded.

"Well he's got a client, black haired chick, I forget her name."

"Sasha?" Ashley interjected.

"Yeah something like that, you know her?" Jenn paused, suddenly cautious with whom she was gossiping.

"No, I just saw her briefly in the waiting room."

"Oh," Jenn continued. "Anyway, a few weeks ago she came in for a tattoo. I forget what she wanted, but it was a bigger piece all the way from her shoulders down her back." Jenn motioned with her hands.

"Big project, lots of work involved. Matthew spent an entire afternoon doing just the preliminary outline work." Jenn paused and then her mouth curled into a smile.

"Long story short, Matt found out pretty quick that she couldn't afford to pay for it. He was getting ready to kick her out, but she dropped to her knees right there in the waiting room and just started blowing him!"

"Luckily there weren't any clients waiting. Anyway poor Matt is a good guy but not very smooth with the ladies, and he hasn't had the willpower to turn her away when she's come back to finish more of the piece." Jenn paused but the silence was interrupted by another loud moan.

"And it seems that she still doesn't have any money." Jenn erupted in laughter.

Ashley stared in shock, her mouth hung open in surprise.

"Are you serious?" Ashley couldn't help herself and smiled.

"Absolutely. At least they don't do it in the waiting room anymore."

Ashley processed the story. The thought of paying for something with a blow job sounded exciting. Then she remembered how she had serviced the men from Denesco and shuddered.

"So you seem to have calmed down, are you ready?" Jenn spoke up.

"Yes... I suppose so," Ashley replied. She was afraid of the pain but she was also now beginning to feel embarrassed. The sound of the moaning next door and the new throbbing in her nipples had aroused her and she could feel her slit leaking between her legs and coating the chair.

She knew that there would be no way to hide her aroused state from the red-head.

Of course Jenn already knew that Ashley was aroused. She could smell Ashley's leaking sex from her seat on the stool. She smiled and thought to herself, maybe there was a slut inside this one after all.

"You're not going to kick me are you?" You gave Ashley a serious glance that hid her mischievous intentions.

"No," Ashley replied puzzled.

"I'm not sure I believe you," Jenn replied. "The last thing you want is for your legs to be shooting back and forth while I'm working between your legs with a needle."

Ashley swallowed, she knew what was coming.

"I'm going to strap in your legs for this part alright?" Jenn didn't wait for an answer she moved to begin connecting the straps.

Ashley felt incredibly exposed as the red-head pulled her legs to the sides of the chair and pulled the straps in place rendering first one, and then both of her legs immobile.

She felt vulnerable sitting naked in the chair with her arms locked above her head and her legs spread wide revealing her swollen pink lips. Her newly pierced chest rose and fell with every breath.

"Great. Lets get started then." Jenn moved the stool so that she could sit centered between Ashley's restrained legs. She leaned in and gently used her fingers to outline her slit.

Surprised, Ashley moaned. The red-head's finger felt fantastic and was amplified by her sense of helplessness. She was pretty sure that this wasn't part of the procedure but she quickly made up her mind that she didn't care.

Jenn grinned as she watched Ashley become flooded with arousal. She moaned deeply and her eyes slowly closed to become small slits.

"Are you enjoying this?" Jenn asked huskily. She punctuated her question by sliding a finger inside the brunette.

Ashley gasped as the finger penetrated her sopping cunt.

"Please. No... I love my husband."

Jenn grinned at the half-hearted attempt to protest.

"There's no reason why your body can't enjoy both."

"Please, I can't help it."

"Of course you can't," Jenn teased her. "You're your husband's little slut aren't you?"

"Yes," Ashley moaned and bit her lip. "I belong to him..."

"Of course you do," Jenn cooed. "I'm just going to borrow you. He wouldn't mind that would he?"

Ashley couldn't respond because Jenn chose that moment to add a second finger into her tight hole. She was overcome with lust and grunted every time one of Jenn's knuckles pushed inside her.

12