My Slut Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn curled her fingers to add pressure to the walls of her cunt. Ashley's moans raised an octave in response. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Shh..." Jenn frowned. "You don't want Matthew to hear you do you?" She laughed playfully.

Jenn shuffled off the stool and crouched between the brunette's legs. Her mouth was now only inches from Ashley's mound. Ashley could feel the red-head's warm breath on her clit as her fingers pounded away mercilessly at her cunt.

The restraints on Ashley's wrists and ankles left her incapable of doing anything to stop Jenn as her fingers drove her closer to orgasm. By this point Ashley knew she wouldn't have stopped her even if she had been free.

Ashley felt a shock rip through her body the first time Jenn's small pink tongue made contact with her sensitive clit. She stifled a scream. Encouraged by Ashley's response Jenn returned her attention to driving her over the edge. She lapped and sucked at the girl's clit while continuing to pound her fingers deep inside her cunt.

She pulled her face away for a moment.

"Does that feel good you little slut?"

"Yes..." Ashley panted.

Jenn redoubled her efforts. She coaxed Ashley's clit further from its hood, circling the nub with the tip of her tongue before rewarding it with strong strokes that drove Ashley ever closer to the brink.

"Your husband is going to be so proud of you," Jenn teased. "His pierced little fuck toy."

Ashley's imagination ran wild, she imagined her husband's reaction to finding her, naked and spread wide on his bed, waiting for him. She imagined the anger receding from his face and being overcome with lust as she beckoned to him to claim what he really wanted, a slutty wife who cared only for his pleasure.

He approached her stripping off his clothes to reveal his muscular chest and long hard cock, guiding it between her and teasing her slutty little pierced cunt.

Her body, charged by her fantasy, suddenly crested and exploded in orgasm. Every muscle in her body flexed as she felt a powerful burst of ecstasy spread quickly from her cunt to overwhelm her body.

Then relief as it subsided and every muscle relaxed, her mind swimming in a pool of euphoria.

Then a sharp excruciating pain.

Jenn drove the final needle through Ashley's quivering hood. She quickly withdrew it before Ashley could regain her composure. She was careful to keep her grip on the slippery flesh as she expertly threaded the silver ring through the hole and clipped it closed with her pliers.

The effect looked very sexy. Her swollen sex, dripping from her orgasm spread lewdly to reveal the jewelery which sat atop her clit. She didn't know what Ashley needed to apologize for, but her husband was in for a treat she thought.

Jenn had gotten her own hood pierced years ago and she knew the effect that it had on men. It was a signal to any man who saw it that this was a woman who knew how to fuck and would be devoted to pleasing them.

Ashley couldn't speak. She had just come down from one of the hardest cums she'd ever had in her life only to have it ripped out from under her and replaced with a terrible pain. She could feel every beat of her heart directly in her clit. It was incredibly painful and pleasurable at the same time.

Jenn circled around the chair and released Ashley's wrists. Once free they immediately fell between her legs, to assess the damage. She gasped in pain when she made contact with the ring.

"Careful," Jenn admonished her. "That's going to be sore for a few days. You'll want to keep your hands away from it except when you're cleaning it, to avoid infection."

Jenn moved around and began releasing her ankles.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Jenn smiled. Her chin was still shiny with Ashley's girl cum.

"It hurt a lot," Ashley countered as she finally began to regain her voice.

"Of course it did," Jenn released the last of Ashley's restraints. "But they look fantastic."

Ashley inspected her chest, she cupped first one breast and then the other observing how the silver rings hung from her nipples. She had to agree they looked amazing.

Next she allowed her hand to approach her slit again and she gingerly spread her folds. Her hood ring perched atop her clit, like a obscene advertisement. Her pussy didn't look innocent anymore. Ashley thought that now it looked like a slut's cunt.

"He's going to love them," Jenn whispered into her ear.

Ashley froze remembering her husband. She began to cry.

Jenn was confused.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"I've cheated on him again," Ashley cried.

Jenn was shocked. "You did this because you cheated on your husband?"

"Yes," she answered between sobs. Ashley painfully recounted how she had made her mistake and decided to reinvent herself for when he returned.

"Oh fuck babe, I didn't know. I just thought you needed to relax..."

"I've only got one shot," Ashley whimpered. "I need to be honest with him and show him how much he really means to me. And now I've cheated again..."

"Oh Ashley," Jenn comforted her. "You didn't cheat on him, we were just fooling around. He's not going to be upset that another woman licked your pussy while you were strapped to a chair!" She laughed at how absurd that sentence sounded.

"Hell the story will probably even turn him on."

Ashley's crying had slowed. She nodded but Jenn could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Listen," she cradled the brunette's face in her hands. "Just tell him who your tight little cunt belongs to. That's all a man really wants. Everything will be alright."

Ashley allowed herself a smile.

"Who owns these big pierced tits and slutty pierced cunt?" Jenn smiled as she cupped the brunette's chest.

"My husband does..." Ashley responded quietly.

"What?" Jenn asked flirtatiously.

"My tight little pussy belongs to my husband."

"You're going to do fine babe," Jenn smiled and gave her a soft kiss. Ashley could taste her pussy on the red-head's lips.

Jenn released her and turned her attention back to the needles and pliers. Ashley quickly got dressed while Jenn rinsed her tools in the sink.

Ashley was happy that she had worn baggy clothes. The t-shirt irritated her swollen nipples and she had a hard time pulling her panties back on without letting out a yelp. She could only imagine the pain she would be in if she'd worn something form fitting.

Jenn led her back into the hall to the waiting room. Ashley struggled to change the way she normally walked to avoid the pain in her clit. Matthew was sitting at the desk, lost in a conversation on the phone. There wasn't any sign of Sasha.

Jenn retrieved some pamphlets from the reception and spent the next five minutes thoroughly going over instructions for cleaning the piercings. Then she gave Ashley her a card with her phone number on it.

"If you have any questions, or if the swelling doesn't go down in a few days, give me a call."

Ashley nodded her understanding.

"Everything's going to be alright," Jenn smiled reassuringly.

Then the red-head turned and disappeared with a wave back down the hallway.

Ashley turned to leave but paused. She was suddenly struck with a fantastic idea for how to really let her husband know that she was committed to him and saving their marriage. She strode to one of the couches and sat to wait for Matthew to finish his phone call.

Several minutes later, Matthew hung up and immediately turned to Ashley. He fixed her with one of his warm smiles.

"Well you don't look the worse for wear. How'd it go?"

"I'm very sore," Ashley responded honestly.

"Ah yes, but that will fade," he grinned. He wasn't entirely sure why she was still in the waiting room. "Is Jenn grabbing something for you from out back?"

"No, no. I wanted to speak to you actually. I'd like to schedule another appointment."

"Oh?" Matthew seemed a little surprised. After all she had just gotten her first piercing today. Normally even the girls who really got off on getting pierced waited a few weeks before coming in again.

"So soon? What were you thinking next? Bellybutton, tongue?"

"No. I think I'm done with piercings for now," she smiled meekly. "I was actually thinking of getting a tattoo."

"Well then, that's no problem," Matthew beamed. He brought up the scheduling application on the laptop. "What date would work best for you?"

12