My Slut Wife Georgie

Story Info
My Wife and the first time she misbehaved.
1.3k words
3.53
45.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to school with Georgie and she was always a bit of a tomboy, an attractive tomboy with blond hair, and a very sexy figure, shown off by tight jeans and tight t-shirt topped off with a leather biker jacket. She was always a very confident young girl and seemed to be a bit of a leader of a gang, a rebel and always broke the rules, smoking at school, playing truant etc. Frankly I didn't like her.

Fast forward 3 years she was 20 and I was 21, she has moved into our little village, to cut a long story short we ended meeting in a pub and getting to know each other better, still a bit of a tomboy, but more mini skirts and high heel ankle boots paired with customary leather jacket.

There had always been rumours around the village that she loved cock and that she was wild in bed. This wasn't my initial reason for liking her, I liked her because she was confident, sexy and didn't care what people thought of her. We ended up going out a few times and getting to know her very well and ended up in bed, the rumours were right, she loved cock and she was wild in bed, it was no holes barred and she would always have multiple orgasms. We ended up moving in together. As a young couple with a house times were hard and we advertised for a lodger.

Georgie had a friend, whose son, Steven was looking to move out of home as he couldn't get along with his step dad. Steven was 18 years old, 6ft 1 and even though I say so myself, good looking and a very fit well toned body. He moved in on the Friday night, I helped him move his stuff in and he said thanks Tom, I think I'm going to be happy here.

Steven had a habit of walking around with his shirt off, I saw Georgie look at him when he did and she seemed to enjoy the view. One night we went out for a few drinks a few weeks later, she was wearing a very short skirt, stockings, high heel ankle boots and a very low-cut top. It was a Saturday night and we all got rather drunk (me more than anyone else) the end of the night came, and we all went home, I was very drunk, Georgie helped me to bed, I asked her if she was coming too and she said, I'll be up later.

I woke up a few hours later, about 3.30am as I remember, she wasn't beside me in bed. I got up and went downstairs, as I got almost to the bottom I could hear, whispering and giggling, I walked quietly down the remainder of the stairs and peeped through the sitting room door, I was shocked, horrified and angry about what I was confronted with. The couch faced the fireplace so they had their backs to me but through the mirror over the fireplace I could see Steven and Georgie kissing, he was naked on the top half and her hands were running up and down his naked back, then I saw her raise her arms up and he slipped of her top, he then started kissing her neck and down to her tits, he kissed the naked flesh of her tits and she had her eyes closed and her breathing became quite rapid, she whispered "oh god yes".

He unclipped her bra, her small but very firm tits fell free, his right hand cupped her left tit and he started sucking and nibbling her very hard nipples, she was groaning as he caressed her, I was so angry that he was helping himself to my wife, but the more I watched the more aroused I was getting. She then whispered in his ear, "fuck me Steven". He stood up undid his belt, unzipped his jeans and I could see through his boxers how much he wanted my Georgie, she sat up and run her hands over his hardness, then gently pulled down his boxers, I have to say he was a very well-endowed young man, at a guess 8 inches and very thick, she said "Mmmmm, Steven I want that", she leaned forward and took him in her mouth, he gasped and closed his eyes as she gently took him in her mouth, then took him right down to his big heavy full balls, he rested his right hand on the back of her head and gently started fucking her mouth, due to his size he made her gag a few times but she wasn't going to give it up.

He took her by the hand and stood her up, he turned her so she had her back to him, she was now facing me, I could see her lovely little tits and her erect nipples, he stood behind her kissing her neck, his left hand caressing her tits and erect nipples his other hand moved between her legs as he gently pushed her black lacey knickers down, there she stood, completely naked in the arms of another very young man, her shaven pussy very swollen and sensitive, he gently rubbed her swollen lips, she moved her legs apart to allow him better access, her legs were shaking with pleasure, she moaned as her body shook and she gushed all over his hand and down her inner thighs. Steven was a little shocked at how quickly she had cum, but he had a smile on his face. He whispered in her ear "You like that don't you? You dirty little bitch" She replied with a quivering voice "yes, very much".

He put his hand on her shoulders and bent her over, her hands resting on the back of the couch, he kicked her legs apart, and moved closer to her, I could see his huge young cock twitching, he took it in his right hand and started rubbing it around her very wet lips, "she said oh god, fuck me you bastard" he didn't need telling twice, he held her hips and slowly and gently eased himself inside her, I could see the pain on her face as that huge weapon pushed her lips apart and slid the full length in to her. He withdrew slowly, I could see his cock glistening with my lovely young wife's juices, then, without warning he rammed hard and deep into her, she shouted out as his big heavy balls slapped against her, he repeated this until he was pumping her hard, he reached forward and grabbed her tits and used them to pull himself deep inside her. She was panting heavily, he said quite loudly. "oh, Georgie I've wanted you for years" She panted "Now you have me, Oh fuck I love your big cock, fuck me and cum baby" By this point I was so turned on I started playing with myself as he was pounding her, every time he slammed into her, her whole body rocked forward with the power. He pulled back and rammed deep into her, his body jerked, and he groaned "Oh god, yea" as he emptied himself deep inside her, as he did that she orgasmed, and moaned out loud, I could see her juices squirting out and down his balls. At the same time, I cum in my pants.

He withdrew from her and I could see his young cum trickling down her inner thigh, she turned to him and said "Wow, I hope that's not the last time we do that" she kissed him passionately and he replied "I hope not either Georgie, but what about Tom" She said "what about Tom?"

I quietly went back to bed, she soon followed smelling of Steven's aftershave and his cum.

More stories to follow