My Slut Wife Life - Given Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lick my lips and try again. "I want to do anything you want me to," I said softly, and knew immediately that it's still not enough. So, hands trembling slightly, I unbuttoned all the buttons on my blouse and let it fall open, so they can see the bodystocking below it and how tightly the netting embraces my breasts yet leaves my flesh uncovered deep into my cleavage.

This time there's no subtlety as Kristal moved her hand over Eric's bulge and squeezed tightly. "And...?" she prompted, speaking to me with a coldness I remember from our conversations about women she has issues with. She has a habit of de-humanizing them so she can treat them accordingly.

I pulled my blouse the rest of the way out of my skirt and then pulled my arms out of it, letting it flutter to the floor. I know what they're seeing now, having worn this very same bodystocking for my Owner several times. And having seen pictures he took shown on our big screen TV, in all their high definition glory. They're seeing how the black mesh is stretched to the limit, cradling the soft flesh even as it tries to keep my breasts from popping out. Through the stretched fabric, my areola and nipples are fully visible, swollen and hard and begging to be suckled. They can see into the valley between my boobs, that dark crevice that so quickly becomes slick with sweat, ready to welcome a throbbing shaft for a hot and nasty ride. And below my tits they can see how the netting lies taut against my stomach, hugs my hips and intriguingly continues down, down into regions only temporarily covered by my skirt.

"And..." Kristal prompted again, her fingers deftly caressing Eric's thick boner through his pants, the shaft outlined and disarmingly large. I look to my husband, my Owner. So far I've shown them nothing. They've seen me in a bikini. There's no doubt that Eric has caught a glimpse of my boobs as I bent down at some time or another. And Kristal and I have seen each other topless at the gym. Her breasts are small, pert, maybe A-cups. Her nipples always seem to be hard, nuggets that show through anything she wears. I remember her comments about how slutty big breasted women were. Her vehemence. Her venom. I never took her comments personally, but now I wonder: What will she do if her husband shows undue interest in my tits? Is that why Eric seems so eager and turned on?

My husband, my Owner, gestured, like throwing away in invisible rag. The meaning is clear: drop the skirt. I gulped, my mouth suddenly dry again. Reaching down, I unhooked the waist and let it drop to the floor. Again the explicit photos come to mind. The black mesh, spanning my hips, framing that oblong gap where the fabric has been removed, leaving nothing to hinder the sight of my trimmed pussy patch and the swollen folds of my cunt lips. And then my legs, fully encased in black mesh, right down to my feet and toes. I stepped out of my skirt and spun slowly of my own volition, letting them see my bare back, the curve of my ass cradled in even more of the mesh, and the remainder of the oblong bare patch, with its promise of sexual pleasures hidden within.

Eric shifted in his seat again, the heft of his cock readily apparent inside his pants, his wife kneading him like I do when I want my Owner to get harder and harder and harder. "Come closer," he growled, and I did. One step, then a second, until my legs are touching the edge of the sofa and I'm standing between the two of them and I can gaze down and look inside Kristal's blouse and see the dainty bra she's wearing. Eric took his wife's right hand in his left and together those hands lift up towards the bare patch between my legs. And together they touched the folds of my pussy lips. Their hands separate and Kristal slides a fingernail, long and painted and curved, inside the slit between my lips, while Eric rubs his coarse thumb across the top of my pussy, right where my clit is hidden.

I groaned and involuntarily opened my legs, inviting a greater violation. But their tentative, almost tender exploration is interrupted by my Owner clearing his throat. The hands withdraw and we all wait for him to speak.

"So, it's probably no surprise that I have to ask you to keep this a secret," my Owner says, addressing our guests. Unsurprisingly, they quickly agreed. "And it's a part of her healing process that I need to take pictures to record our progress. I assume there's no problem with that. No? Good. Then, I think it's important that our little slut here make it official what she's going to do for you. If you'll permit me a minute to administer her oath, we can get back to having some fun with her."

For our entire marriage, my husband has liked his rituals. Stopping at the same restaurant on our way to the vacation cabin. Eating the same meal on our wedding anniversary. And keeping any promise that's made, no matter if it was made in jest or under duress or whatever. I learned quickly that I'd be held to any promises I made in the heat of passion, and he'd be genuinely hurt if I didn't pay up.

The rituals only intensified when he became my Owner. So I wasn't surprised when he had something ready for this occasion. At his direction, I repeated my oath standing half-naked in front of our friends, "I, slut wife Karen, do solemnly swear, to do anything and everything Eric and Kristal ask of me. I give my body to them, to use and abuse as they wish. My cunt, my ass, my tits and my mouth are all yours to use as you will. I give you my body, my mind and my spirit. I will enthusiastically be your sex slave, for as long as my Owner approves. This I swear. I'm yours."

Despite the childishness of the whole oath thing, I feel like I've really sworn to give up my freedom for their pleasure. The thought made me shiver.

My Owner broke the solemnity with a bright announcement, "OK! So, now that the formalities are over, I'd suggest you take some time to inspect your prize. In fact, I'll take you on a little tour." He says this last bit like he's inviting them to take a tour of the house, instead of his wife's most intimate parts. "Slut, bring that ottoman over here and hop up on it."

I dragged over our newest piece of furniture. It's about 3-foot square, leather-topped and nicely padded. We didn't buy it for all that however. We bought it because when I'm on my hands and knees atop it, my pussy is at exactly the right height to let my Owner fuck me doggystyle without either of us bending or stooping. And because it's wide enough for me to lay back on it, spread my legs, and still have room for his knees when he fucks me. It's handy but heavy as hell.

I got on my hands and knees so my ass is facing them. I know how the black mesh frames my ass and pussy, drawing your attention to the globes of my butt and the deep crack splitting them. I know from my Owner's pictures that you can see my pussy lips peeking out, the slit between those mimicking the slit in my butt. And, if my legs are just a little separated, you can see my boobs dangling down. In all, the perfect view for a horny man.

My Owner pried open my pussy lips. "Here is her main fuck hole. As you can see, it's already wet and swollen. The slut is already prepared for someone or something to penetrate her. And, trust me, it doesn't matter to her who or what it is."

The way he talks about me is humiliating in the extreme. My face gets heated and I was this close to putting an end to all of this. I know he's doing it on purpose, pushing my limits, forcing me to get deeper into the submissive role. But knowing that doesn't make it any less traumatic.

"What you'll find most interesting about this view is, of course, her asshole." He sounded just like a tour guide in a museum. I swallowed hard as he wiggled a finger inside my anus. He'd put it in dry, not even bothering to lick his finger to lubricate it. I could feel it wiggling around inside of me like a blind worm. "I think that you, Eric, will find her pleasingly tight any time you decide to fuck her this way. Assuming, of course, that you decide to go this way. And Kristal, we have plenty of toys to help you get some pleasure from her tight hole, too."

I looked back, expecting to see shock on Kristal's face at the presumption that her husband might soon be ass-fucking another woman, but found her look to be disconcertingly speculative. Would she give her husband free rein to fuck me just so she wouldn't have to spread for him? She was still playing with his cock through his pants. Was that only because she saw the possibilities before them?

Smack! I yelped and almost fell off the ottoman as my Owner's hand cracked against the meaty part of my ass. Smack! The palm of his hand caught me again, the sting emanating sharply down through my thighs. "Flip over, bitch, and show everyone your dirty fuckhole!" he ordered.

Once I was on my back with my legs spread wide, he ordered me to spread open my pussy so they could get 'a good look inside.' He continued with his demeaning tour, pointing out the wetness of my hole, the meatiness of my pussy lips, and the flexibility of my legs, which would allow them to fuck either hole with little trouble. He then moved onto my mouth, telling them about how long my cocksucking training has been, how much I love to eat cum, and promising that I could deepthroat dicks of any size.

"I've got a few things to get from the bedroom," my Owner announced after ordering me back to my feet. "Why don't you two get acquainted with your new toy, and when I come back she'll put on a little show for you."

With that, he left the room. Eric was the first to rise, with Kristal joining him moments later. Tentatively, with just a second's glance at his wife, he reached out and caressed my breast through the taut fabric. I let out just a whisper of a moan but it was enough to encourage him. Acting with more confidence, he ran his palms across my boobs, causing the nipples to harden and the flesh to quiver within its mesh enclosure.

"Just a sec," Kristal said, before reaching back and downing her full glass of wine. Fortified by the glow that she knew was coming, she returned to her husband's side. "Help me with this," he murmured, and together they untied the bodystocking from the back of my neck. Each working on one side, they pulled it down, off my shoulders and then, almost reverently, down over my boobs.

Eric bent immediately to suck one of my nipples into his mouth, lashing it urgently with his tongue. I felt myself begin to fall into that familiar spell, where fantasy and reality began to blur and I felt I could let loose of all my inhibitions and give in to the decadent situation. Finally releasing my erect nubs from his eager mouth, Eric took his wife's hand and guided along the curves of each of my breasts, reveling in his power over me; indeed, over both of us. Her hand was cold and tentative at first, then seemingly warmed to the task, roughly grasping me, her fingernails leaving red indentations that thankfully faded quickly.

I tried not to look her in the eye, tried not to think of her as a friend and confidant. Instead, I watched her hands as they groped my tits, watched her fingers squeeze and knead me, imitating the actions of her husband. The only sound in the room was the rasping of my breath and the skidding of skin on skin. My fears began to be rubbed away. Eric, of course, would be a man, taking whatever holes he was given, doing whatever he could get away with. But Kristal, I began to believe, might be gentler, more willing to let an experiment stay an experiment, without the physical submission expected of me.

Then, in an instant, it all changed. "Aren't they magnificent?" Eric marveled, wrapping his hands around the base of one boob as if choking it. "Just incredible," he said adoringly. He was too busy munching on my tautly held tit to notice the murderous look in his wife's eyes. But I did. And I trembled at the thought of what that might mean.

"I'm going to go see what's in store for the rest of the night," Eric announced, giving my rack one last slap, then heading for the other room.

Kristal watched intently as her husband left, staring daggers into his back. Turning to me she painfully pinched each of my nipples between her long fingernails, roughly jerking them towards her. As I fought not to stagger against her, she pulled them sharply upwards and then downwards.

"I knew he was going to do that," she spat out at me. "I just knew it! You with your big tits. You're just like all those other big-titted sluts, parading it around and then pretending to not notice when guys come running after you, their tongues dragging on the ground. Fuck! All it takes is a big rack and a little smile and you've got the attention of every guy in the room. I've seen you! Don't deny it! Well, sister, now it's payback time! Now it's time to get even, for me and for everyone like me, and give you what you really deserve." She grabbed my tit and really dug her fingernails in, causing tears to come to my eyes. "If you think those guys are going to be rough on you, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

With that she released my boob and stuck her hand down between my legs, shoving her sharp fingers deep up into my hole and causing me to wince again in sudden pain. I staggered, shocked at the sudden violence of her outburst, worried that she might scratch the insides of my vagina and do me permanent damage. Just then, Eric returned with my Owner, laughing as they saw Kristal's fingers stuffed so far inside my pussy. She pulled me close and hissed in my ear, "You and I have only begun. And my hand is only the first thing I'm going to stuff inside your stinking cunt hole!" With that, she pulled it out and stuffed it into my mouth, making me suck my slick pussy juices off every finger.

"I see you two have gotten better acquainted," my Owner chortled. "I thought tonight we'd let her perform for us and show us what a slut she really is. And then we'll just see where that takes us."

That sounded ominous. The reality was just as bad. In no time I was back on the ottoman, laying face up with my legs spread wide. My job, if you could call it that, was to masturbate for my audience using a wide variety of toys that my Owner and Eric had dug out of our treasure chest of kink. The point was to show them how obedient and slutty I was.

If you think it's easy to get yourself off in front of an audience, you're wrong. Especially if the audience is making lewd suggestions every minute. Normally I would just lie back, close my eyes and pretend to be alone. But the constant interruptions were more than just annoying. They were mood breakers. Eventually, though, I noticed that for Eric and Kristal, it didn't matter what my reactions were. They didn't care if I was actually getting off. They only cared about what it looked like.

After just a minute of my performance, Kristal had released Eric's cock from inside his pants. Thick, brown and slightly hooked to the side, It was a little longer than I had imagined, with part of the shaft and the helmet peeking out when Kristal grasped it at the base. Long enough, I supposed, to make a distinct impression when shoved in some poor woman's ass. Like mine.

Rubbing my pussy with my fingers I inserted and withdrew object after object as they shouted them out to me. A big black dildo. A cucumber. A double-shafted vibrator. A wine bottle. A screwdriver handle. My hand. It was as if we were doing a scientific experiment on what would fit in my pussy and what wouldn't. And so far, we hadn't found anything that wouldn't.

Kristal continued stroking Eric's cock while drinking glass after glass of wine, her cup never empty thanks to the efforts of my dear Owner. And she appeared to be getting angrier and angrier at me, though I was only doing as I was told. Sweating from her efforts and the effects of the wine, she'd become disheveled, her blouse hanging out and her hair astray. Which evidently gave my Owner a new idea.

"Say... I have an idea," he announced in his 'aren't I clever' voice. "Since the slut is all worked up, and Kristal looks like she could use a break, I think there's something Eric and I would love to see. I have the oil. The slut has the tits. And Eric has the hard-on. Does anybody have an idea what we could do with all that?"

Oh. Shit. I knew exactly where he was leading. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea. And I knew exactly how my 'friend' would take it. In just moments Eric had his pants and underwear around his ankles, and he perched on the edge of the sofa so his stiff, swollen cock would be easily accessible. He didn't even notice how disdainfully his wife was looking at him. But I definitely noticed the murderous intent when she looked at me.

I couldn't signal my Owner as to how very bad this idea was. And I was pretty sure he wouldn't care, anyway. He and Eric were men. And men did whatever they wanted. "Slut, if you would be so kind," he said, sarcastic in his graciousness. I slid off the ottoman and knelt in front of Eric.

The baby oil was cold and thick as it streamed out of the bottle and across my cleavage, like a giant cumshot from a particularly pent-up guy. My Owner sprayed it liberally across the globes of my breasts, not stopping until every bit of them was covered with a glistening sheen. Avoiding Kristal's gaze and focusing only on the cock before me, I leaned forward and captured his shaft between my oily tits.

He sighed as my heated flesh touched his, then growled when I pushed my breasts together, completely enfolding his dick in my cleavage. Doing all the work myself, I bobbed up and down on him, making it feel, hopefully, like he was deep inside my slick pussy. I frequently changed the rhythm, tempo and feel of his tit job, helping make the sensations as pleasurable as possible. From his groans and the twisted expressions on his face, I was being successful. From what I could see of Kristal's legs as she sat next to us, I could see the tension and dissatisfaction she was feeling. I'd pay for that later. I was sure of it.

I looked down to see the greasy head of Eric's cock appearing and disappearing from between my boobs. Despite the liberally applied oil, the friction was building up, making my skin feel hot and uncomfortable. To keep from getting rubbed raw, I was forced to pull away and let some of the oil trapped under my breasts re-lubricate his stiff manhood. Then I'd take him back between my breasts and get back to the task of pleasuring his cock with my titties.

Soon his breathing became shorter and more tortured. At this point, some men like to pull out and stroke themselves off, blessing the woman with an abundant stream of cum all over her face, neck and tits. But, after spending so much effort, I wanted him to cum while still trapped between my tits, his seed squeezed out by the body parts he so admired.

Squeezing my tits together harder than ever, I slid up and down his dick, playing to the same visual and audible cues that I'd learned from my Owner while giving him all those blowjobs during the past few months. When I could tell he was on the edge, I increased the tempo and then doubled it again, my back and arms aching from the effort. He gasped loudly, then groaned dramatically, as a large splurt of creamy jizz shot up into my face, draping itself across my nose, cheek and chin. Moments later another joined its brother, anointing yet another portion of my face and chin. Three more spurts, less powerful, shot only as far as my neck and upper chest, covering me with a creamy, musk-scented sperm dressing.

As he leaned back, I waited on my knees, the globs of sperm heavy on my face and chest. Fortunately, none of it hit my eyes, so I could leave them open and witness the reactions to this massive cumshot. Eric, of course, sat panting, his clothes still down around his ankles, his erection slowly deflating. My Owner was beaming with delight even as he snapped a few pictures of my cum covered body. Kristal, however, looked angry, like a thundercloud ready to explode. Her eyes said that I had betrayed her somehow, though I was at a loss to understand how I could've avoided it. What did she think that being a piece of property really meant? Does a shovel tell it's owner that it doesn't want to be used?