My Slut Wife Life - Given Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scoop it up and eat it," my Owner ordered as I swayed from exhaustion. He informed the others, "She has learned that all sperm is sacred and none shall be wasted. So, if it's not deposited deep in her pussy or ass, she's to take it into her body with her mouth. She is, after all, nothing more than a cum dump. And you don't want your cum getting all over the house."

I dutifully scooped up all that I could, slurping it off my fingers and swallowing every drop. Eric's cum tasted slightly of garlic, and based on how thick and ropy it was, I could tell that he hadn't cum in quite some time. Kristal, apparently, was not as sexually available as I was.

Soon I was relatively free of sperm drippings and my Owner put me in the Stand for Inspection position, my legs spread slightly and my hands clasped behind my head. Truthfully, the tit fuck had made me very horny and I was hoping someone, anyone at this point, would stick their cock in me and give me a good fucking. But Eric and Kristal just started preparing to leave.

"You'll keep this a secret, right?" my Owner prompted. "As you can see, the benefits of keeping it secret are well worth it."

Eric looked at me as I stood obediently in the middle of the room, remnants of his cum still clinging to my skin. "Hell, yeah, we'll keep it a secret! In fact, I've got some ideas on how to get Kristal involved that we're all gonna love. But we're gonna have to leave that to next time. I still gotta take the sitter home." He leaned in toward me and gave me a deep and insistent French kiss, which I returned obediently.

"I've got some ideas too," Kristal stated ominously, her eyes flicking over my oil- and cum-stained breasts like a snapping whip. "I'm not sure she's going to like them so well," she promised.

"Excellent!" my Owner replied. "I'll give you a call so we can set up our next session. Slut, show our guests out."

Not having been released from my position, I awkwardly led them to the front door. Before leaving, Eric squeezed both my tits and fingered my pussy slit. The thumb Kristal pressed against my chin chilled me to the bone, staggering me with its implicit violence.

And that's how my first session with my current tormentors ended.

To be continued...