My Slut Wife Needs Dick

Story Info
Amy discovers pleasures of black gangbang.
4.5k words
4.44
498k
223
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Amy lay naked on the bed, her body still glistening from our lovemaking. I slowly stroked her flat stomach and large breasts idly marveling over her gorgeous body. My attention was diverted to her vagina, it was slowly dripping out my cum. I reached down and smeared it over the out side of her pussy lips, slowly rubbing the folds of her vagina.

Out of the blue she asked, "Do you like my pussy?"

Quickly I answered, "of course I do crazy, I just came in it didn't I?"

She smiled and then hesitated, searching for words. "I mean its kind of wrinkly and loose."

I thought about how to reply to that... "I like it, its kind of slutty, makes me want to fuck you," I replied jokingly, but actually serious. Amy liked feeling dirty in bed, and I loved it.

She laughed and said, "You're weird," then pushed me.

"Why is you're pussy like that?" I asked innocently.

Her smile evaporated.

She looked like she was struggling with herself.

"Remember open and honest in the bed room," I said, trying to prod her.

"You promise you won't be mad with me?" she said.

"Of course not," I said quickly, starting to get excited. I sensed she was about to tell me something dirty. My curiosity was overwhelming.

"Fine," she said resolutely, "I used to have a boyfriend with a really big dick, he always fucked me really hard and after a while my pussy started to look like that." "Are you mad?" she asked.

"No," I hesitated in anticipation. "Was he black?" I asked.

I had always had a fantasy about seeing my wife with a well-endowed black man. The thought of a huge black shaft sliding into her body really turned me on. I could always come to the thought of her pussy stretched impossibly tight around a monster dick. Finally I had an opening to bring it up.

Amy looked perplexed at the question.

"No, Why do you ask that?" was her reply.

It surprised and disappointed me that she said that. I though quickly and changed the subject. "Did you like being fucked by such a big dick?" she looked concerned, and I added quickly, "It's ok you can tell me, I won't be mad."

Movement caught her eye and she glanced down and saw that my dick was starting to get hard. She started at it and was silent for a minute. Her eyes glazed over as she stared at my now fully erect 6" dick, as if remembering what it felt like to have her pussy stretched around a fat cock.

She snapped out of it and replied huskily, "yes."

She looked up at me and said, "I guess that turns you on huh?" giggling nervously.

"I guess so," I replied giggling just as nervously.

"So why did you ask if he was black?" she said more seriously.

Very happy that she asked the question I replied, "Because all black guys have really big dicks." "You've never seen a black man naked before?" I added.

"No"

Half jokingly I said, "Maybe we should watch some porn with some black guys in it."

My wife and I watched porn regularly. She even enjoyed watching some pretty dirty stuff and was more than willing to act it out afterwards. I was very happy when she smiled and said OK.

Later that night I got on the Internet and started looking around. There were so many different adult movies with black men fucking white women it was hard to decide. After getting very horny and impatient, I decided to go all out and get a gangbang creampie DVD. As an afterthought, I went to the toys section and started looking at dildos. We already owned many toys. Amy loved being double penetrated and double vaginal insertion. She was so slutty in bed and it really turned me on.

I decided to get two of them a medium size and a large, both of them black.

When the package came in I was shocked. Both dildos were much bigger than I thought. The medium was about 12 inches and 2 inches thick. The large was 16 inches long and 4 inches wide. The thought of that huge shiny black shaft in my wife's pussy made my dick rock hard.

That night I got some whine into Amy and suggested we watch some porn, she readily agreed as usual. I popped in the DVD without her seeing what it was. The only sound she made the whole movie was ragged breathing. A beautiful white woman walked onto the screen, lay naked on the bed and started masturbating. Large black men started walked into the room and started rubbing her body. They took off their clothes and all of them had massive dicks. They proceeded to fuck her repeatedly in every hole in her body at the same time. They even double fucked her pussy, cum was soon dripping out of her quickly stretching pussy and ass and her orgasmic wails were continuous.

I started to worry that my wife was not enjoying the movie till I looked down at her crotch. Her panties were completely soaked through.

I reached down and slid two fingers in my wife's dripping pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned.

I leaned over and whispered, "So I guess that turned you on?" a little nervously at the break in silence.

"Oh, Yeeeesss," she moaned as she pushed her hips against my fingers.

I was surprised that she readily admitted to enjoying the nasty site of the slut getting fucked like that. I got very excited.

"I have a present for you gorgeous," I whispered, very encouraged.

"Oh, yes please fuck me."

"Not yet," I said as I withdrew my soaking fingers.

I pulled out the medium sized dildo as her eyes opened. They flew wide at the site of it and quickly closed as she let out a little whimper and spread her legs. She definitely wanted it in her pussy. I drug the tip down her chest and she started undulating her hips up and down. I could almost see her shiny wet pussy lips quivering in anticipation. I laid the weight of it against her pussy and she moaned loudly. She moved her hips up and her pussy slid up the shaft leaving a shiny smear of cunt juice. The dildo was too long for her to get to the tip and push it in. She moaned in frustration.

I had never seen my wife so aroused, and it made my dick throb in anticipation.

"You want this huge dick in that slutty little pussy of yours don't you?" I whispered seductively.

"Oh god yes," she whispered almost begging, "Please."

I grabbed the dildo and began to smear the tip across the entrance to her hole. She moaned louder and pushed her hips toward the dildo. I couldn't believe my wife was about to fuck such a big dick. I started pushing and was surprised how easy the dick slid in her. Her pussy lips spread tight around it and swallowed the whole length of it. Amy spread her legs as the dick slid in and let out a scream of ecstasy.

"Oh god, that feels good!!" she moaned loudly as I started sliding the entire length of it in and out of her soaking cunt. Her pussy looked so hot with the shiny wet black cock sliding in and out of it that I could have cum if I touched my dick.

"Please fuck me in the ass with that in my pussy," she begged.

I wasn't about to argue. "You want another dick in you, you dirty girl?" I asked as she got on her hands and knees.

"Yeeeessss!!" she moaned.

Her pussy looked stretched even tighter from the top. I marveled at it as I started pushing my dick into her ass. Pussy juice had already been dripping off the dildo down her ass crack and when she pushed back on my dick, its full-length slid into her. She screamed in pleasure and pushed back on both dicks, forcing them deeper into her. I couldn't believe how tight her ass was, and I almost came right away.

I held my dick still and said, "You like all that dick in your body don't you, you little slut."

"Oh yeeess, I feel so full! It makes me feel so dirty," she almost yelled.

"You want to feel like that girl in the porn don't you? Getting used by all those huge blacks cocks like the nasty slut you are don't you?" I accused.

"YES!!!" she screamed as she started to cum. She moaned loudly and arched her back. Her legs started to tremble, and she pushed her dick filled ass and pussy back trying to get more in her. I felt her start to contract on my dick as the massive orgasm hit her. It was too much for me. I started pounding the huge dick in her pussy, and she started screaming. I felt my dick convulse, and I started pumping her tight ass full of cum.

"Cum you whore, cum all over both these dicks!" I yelled through her screaming.

Her contractions subsided and we lay down in silence breathing heavily for a minute. We were still coupled together with the obscene dick still sticking out of her pussy.

My dick started to shrink and I felt some cum run out of her ass. I slid my dick out and pulled the dildo out of her soaked cunt with some effort. The folds of her pussy lips stuck to the outside, her hole not wanting to let it go. Amy whimpered a little in protest.

I knew she wanted more; hell the way she acted I was sure she could fuck that dick all night. I wanted her aching for more though, unsatisfied by the dildo and wanting the real thing. After seeing that dick fuck her and how slutty she acted, I wanted to see her fuck the real thing too.

"Well that was fun," I said light heartedly.

"Mmmmmmm....yeah it was," she mumbled as she squeezed her legs together, "wow, I came so hard."

"I guess you liked your present then, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah," she giggled, "fuck me with it again."

"Don't worry I will," I promised, "you looked so fucking hot with that big black dildo in buried your pussy."

Still horny I saw the nearly imperceptible movement of her clenching her holes with desire as she said, "God... I felt so fucking hot."

Encouraged, I decided to go for it. "Ummm...my dick is getting hard again just thinking of the real thing in you."

Silence

I waited, secretly impatient at what she would say.

She was a smart girl and knew exactly what I was up too by now. I knew she would have to weigh the repercussions of her answer. It was exactly why I left her so horny.

"Why, would you like to see me get fucked by a black guy?"

I smiled behind her. That was my dirty girl! Take the bait.

"I don't know," I had to say, "would you like to feel the real thing?"

"Yeah," she admitted reluctantly, "but wouldn't that make you mad?"

"No, I don't think so. It would turn me on too much," I replied.

"Why does that turn you on?"

"You know how much I love it when you act slutty, and that's about as dirty as you get," I replied half laughing.

"So you could watch your wife getting fucked by a black guy?" she shot back.

"Only if I could fuck my nasty slut once he's done with you," I said and kissed her.

All in now I thought as I continued to kiss her, giving her time to think about it.

I rolled on top of her without breaking the kiss and slid my now rock hard cock in her still soaking wet pussy. I could feel it was still stretched out from the big dildo.

"God your just fucked pussy feels so good," I said breaking the kiss.

"Umm...You like that baby?" she half moaned.

"Oohh yeah I do"

"You want that big dick back in you?" I whispered.

"Yeah," she moaned clenching her pussy on my dick.

I pulled out and slid the huge rod back in her aching cunt. Her toes curled and she moaned as the full length buried itself in her.

I fucked her slowly and forcefully as she wreathed, impaled on the big dick.

"Do you wish this was real, baby?" I asked huskily.

"OHH YES!!" she almost screamed.

"Will you fuck a black guy for me?" I asked.

"Oh God I want to!!!" she screamed as she started to cum.

One week later my wife is sucking my dick as I drive. She's already horny as hell. Dressed like a delicious slut in high heels, thigh high stockings, a very short skirt with no underwear and a shirt her ample breasts are ready to pop out of, we are on our way to find her a big black dick. We barley get there before I have to cum in her mouth I'm so excited.

We pull into a pretty unsavory bar and Amy struts inside, everybody stares. We sit down at the bar and start taking shots while we survey the room. The only black guys inside are pretty thug looking, and they were all in a group together in the back of the bar. Amy is starting to get a little drunk by now and keeps glancing at the group of six very large men.

"You see one you like gorgeous?" I ask.

"Uh huh," she replies huskily, " lets go play pool next to them."

They all stare at her as we walk over and rack the balls. They really start staring and making comments when my wife starts playing. First they got a damn good look at her tits as she bent over the table and they had to see her entire shaved pussy when she straddled the table and bent over to hit a far away ball. She was taking her time aiming too.

At this point I'm getting very excited and very scared. My wife is acting like such a slut and I could tell by the black men's attention that anyone of them would fuck her.

One of them got brave and came over to talk to her, lightly touching her half naked ass. They were laughing together and she put her hand on his stomach. With this encouragement the rest came over and suddenly she was surrounded.

I was getting worried things seemed like they were getting out of control. I knew my wife was drunk and very horny, and from what I could see not protesting any of their advances. I wondered how she was going to pick one out from the fondling mess. I caught a glimpse of her ass, her legs were spread and the inside of her thighs looked moist. Her pussy was dripping wet. I knew something was definitely going to happen.

I grabbed her arm through the men and pulled her partly out.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked.

She gave me lustily mischievous look. "I'm fine, everything is fine. Why don't you go home and leave me to take care of things. I'll be there soon, and I'll come get you when I'm ready."

"You want me to leave you here with them?" I asked incredulously.

"I'll be fine baby. Trust me everything is under control," she said as she grabbed my dick. To my surprise it was rock hard. With that she returned to the attention of the six men.

What was I to do? I went home.

I waited scared shitless at what was going to happen. What seemed like an eternity was only twenty minutes when I heard voices. Many voices. Oh shit, what was going on. It sounded like she had brought all six men home with her.

I got really worried and debated going out and doing something when I realized my dick was throbbing. I reached down and rubbed it, god I was turned on. My dick prevailed, so I lay down on the bed and waited.

I heard them move into the bedroom, now I could hear better. I heard muffled voices and laughing for while. Then a shock went through my body when I head Amy's load moan of pleasure.

Oh my god, my wife was getting fucked in the room next to me. I reached down and started masturbating to the sounds of sex coming from the walls. I could tell my slut of a wife was enjoying herself by the passionate cries of pleasure. I heard men grunting and the walls started to shake rhythmically. I imagined what was happening in the next room and I came all over myself.

I laid there for a while till my curiosity overwhelmed my fear. I got up and went to the door that separated the rooms. The moans and cries of pleasure got lauder as I stood there holding the doorknob. I stirred up some courage and opened the door.

I stood there frozen in shock looking at the nastiest sight of my slut wife. There was Amy completely naked shaking in the convulsions of a huge orgasm. Around her stood six of the biggest blackest very naked men shining in sweat. All of their dicks were enormous and rock hard. The smallest looked to be at least ten inches and as thick as my wrist. The smell of sex assaulted my nostrils. My wife's beautiful naked body was covered in sweat. Her legs were spread wide and shaking in orgasm. She was straddling on of the men, her pussy stretched tight around his shiny black dick. Another man was fucking her from behind, his enormous dick destroying her tight ass. They slammed their huge dicks in my wife's tiny body in unison. Twelve inches of black meat soaked in pussy juice slid completely out and then buried its full length back into both her holes. When they thrust forward Amy pushed back forcing both dicks all the way in her. When they pulled out, her pussy and ass got sucked out with them. They stuck to the shiny wet shafts, not wanting to let them go.

My wife's orgasmic convulsions were too much for them. They started fucking her harder and grunting loudly. The man fucking her ass moaned loudly and roughly buried his dick in her. He kept it in her as deep as it would go and started to spasm. He was coming in her.

She screamed in ecstasy as she felt the hot fluid fill her ass. Just then the huge dick in her pussy started pumping its load deep inside her stretched out hole. Both men moaned loudly, and Amy continued screaming as they pumped both her holes full of cum. Amy's orgasm was heightening even more as she felt the hot liquid filling her body. She pushed back on the twitching dicks, pushing them deeper as they continued to spasm load after load into her. Cum started leaking out of her nasty holes. It sliding in ropes down her legs, mingling with the sweat and sticky pussy juice.

My wife moaned incoherently in a frenzy of sexual satisfaction. The men slid their dicks out of her and she whimpered. Amy kept her ass in the air. Her just fucked holes hanging open obscenely. Cum flowed out of her ass into the gaping hole of her pussy, then down her twitching legs and onto the bed.

A man with the biggest dick I have ever seen lay down on the bed. It was rock hard and pulsating with veins, the huge purple head swollen immensely. Amy saw it and like the slut she is immediately straddled him. She rubbed the huge head all over the cum soaked folds of her pussy. She sat down and I couldn't believe how easily the massive cock buried its full length in her cunt. She moaned loudly with pleasure and fresh cum squeezed out the side of her hole to make room for the invasion. I couldn't help but wonder how much cum he had just pushed into the deepest parts of my wife's nasty pussy. Another huge black man immediately got behind her and started working his cock into her still gaping ass. She screamed in pleasure as she was once again completely filled with dick.

They started to fuck her. Cum and cunt juice mingling to make a white foamy froth on their shiny black shafts.

Amy was lost in sick pleasure. I closed the door unnoticed and laid down on the bed. I realized I had cum while watching my nasty slut of a wife getting gangbanged and filled with cum. I thought what it would feel like to slide my dick in her well used holes and my dick started to get hard again. My wife was a true slut and I found myself loving her for it.

I awoke to the sound of a door slamming. The men were leaving. I looked at the clock and blinked. It had been 5 hours since Amy got home. Holy shit! Had they been fucking her that long? They must all have taken multiple turns with her all night! I was scared and excited to see what I would find in the next room.

I took all my clothes off and opened the door slowly, inhaling the overwhelming smell of sex and cum. I looked at my wife and froze, my dick pounding in my pants. She lay in a huge puddle of cum on her back with her legs spread insanely wide. Her tits, stomach and legs had the sticky white juice splattered all over them. Her thighs twitched spasmodically as she lay comatose from all the huge dick she just fucked.

Her pussy was a mess. It gaped open so wide I could have stuck my dick in without touching the walls. I could see right down inside of it to the puddle of cum that filled the bottom. Its lips, even up around her clit, had been stretched and hung in cum caked folds some sticking to her thighs and hanging down to the cum coated rims of her cavernous ass. I wondered how many dicks my wife's nasty fuck hole had coached into coming in it in the last 5 hours. Her pussy would never be the same; she had a true whore's used up cunt now. Never again would I fuck her and touch all the sides of her pussy. Only the biggest black dicks could satisfy my wife's dirty stretched out hole. I did the only thing I knew to do. I buried my face in my wife's ruined pussy and tasted 5 hours of gangfucking her.

12