My Slutty Diary Pt. 02: Club Slut

Story Info
I have too much fun in the Mens toilets...
1.4k words
4.45
24.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all of my posts none are in any particular order, just when they come to mind.

*

My sexual exploration started while at University and most of my firsts where here. First experience of anal sex, with a fellow female, group fun, water sports, BDSM etc. All of which just acted as a springboard for me to really embrace my slutty-ness.

There was one night club in the Uni campus that we spent most of our nights and early mornings in. Most nights ended with me pairing off with the cutest guy I could find and riding him back at his room until we passed out. Many mornings I would have the walk of shame back home heels in one hand and my wet panties stuffed into my handbag. This night was different there was no walk of shame as I didn't even leave the club to get my kicks.

I was getting friendly with one guy for now we will call him 'John' we had been seeing each other for a few weeks. And by that I mean I spent any time outside my studies or the bar riding his cock or having my face in his crotch. John had one of the most beautiful cocks I had seen, 7 inches, smooth, thick and with a massive head. Big veins pulsated up the shaft which mesmerized me when it wasn't being shoved in my pussy. But John was dull. He had no fetishes or fantasies apart from me dressing as a school girl. He just wanted to lie back and let me do the work, I begged him to take me from behind and pull my hair, for him to face fuck me until I was a drooling mess. I even offered my, at the time, virgin ass. But he wanted none of it.

A few weeks into our relationship we were as usual in the night club and i was furiously grinding against John in my tightest black dress. I could feel his straining cock trying to break out of this jeans and I was working myself up just as much. We had had a few days apart due to studies and other commitments and I was craving his cock and cum. Eventually I had enough and John whispered that he was off to the toilet and he would be back. I followed. He didn't realize until the other guys in the toilet started wolf whistling and jeering at me. As John turned around I shoved him into a cubical slammed the door and dropped down. It didn't take much to free his cock and soon it was deep in my mouth. I could hear John trying to get me to stop encase anyone saw. I reluctantly stopped slobbering on his cock to tell him to shut up and enjoy it. This caused the men in the main toilets to cheer and hurl abuse at John, telling him to fuck my face and cum down my throat. I loved the feeling and support of my slutty behaviour, it made me choke on his cock more and more.

I started to pull my dress up to free my thighs for better balance and so I could get access to my now soaking pussy. I let out a moan into Johns cock as I easily slid two fingers straight in to me. Johns protesting had stopped and turned into moaning as his cock head was finding my tonsils. Another cheer came out from behind me but this time was louder and clear enough to get my attention I looked around and the cubical door had slowly opened up and I had gathered a small crowd.

I smiled at the guys staring as I wiped the cock juice from my lips. John had come to the realization that the vacuum had stopped on his cock and was sheepishly trying to shut the door. I pushed it back so the door was wide open and went back to trying to suck the cum out of him. The room cheered and John when back into his coma of ecstasy.

One of the guys shouted I wish I was him, I pulled the cock out of my mouth long enough to say 'buy me a drink and you can be next' this was met by another cheer and I beckoned the guy into the cubical. I looked up at John and saw his concerned face. I just buried my mouth into his cock so my nose was on his skin. Blindly I was pawing at the strangers crotch. Apparently doing a poor job as a hand guided me to it. Pulling the zipper down i felt his cock fall out onto the back of my hand. I gave Johns cock one last hug from my throat and I span around on my heels to the new cock. I looked up at this guy for my first proper look. He was mid twenties skinny but toned with a shaven head but his cock was the opposite to him. I looked up and said hello as I got my lips around his fat cock. He let out a big moan. The room let out a roar and a chorus of cheering and hollering as I started working on the strangers cock. I reluctantly took my hand out of my wet pussy and wrapped it around Johns and pumped him.

I was in my element for the first time with two cocks and an audience. All i could think of was how much I need one in my pussy. I went back and forth on each, the strangers being more forceful and started fucking my throat at times. I sensed John was going to cum soon I clamped my lips around him and sucked every drop out of his balls. Once the 6th and final spurt shot into my mouth I slowly pulled away, looked at John, smiled and span around. Looking up at the owner of the new cock I opened my mouth to show him the load and without breaking eye contact swallowed Johns hot load. He loudly shouted fuck and as I devoured his cock he told the room what I did which just turned me on more. News was spreading and I could sense more guys had made their way to the toilet.

It wasn't long before my mouth had its second helping of fresh cum as soon as he came the guy pulled out smiled at me and exclaimed 'damn your girlfriend is fucking hot!' I loved the attention so much I forgot about the crowd and as the stranger left I saw a group of faces staring at me squatted, skirt pulled up, legs open and me almost fisting my soaking pussy. John had regained his composure and was trying to protect what was left of my dignity. I was far too gone I was riding a wave of sexual and alcohol fuelled ecstasy. He started trying to pull me up as I was mid orgasm which pissed me off, I snapped and told him either to get hard again or go. All I can remember was him calling me a slut and breaking up with me. He stormed off I could see him being jostled by the gang if guys in the room as he fought his way out.

I pulled myself up onto the toilet seat, hair disheveled, legs open and pussy wet. I looked up and could see a group of wide eyes guys waiting for my next move. I called one by one across and within 20 minutes had swallowed another 5 loads and came again. The last guy pulled out just as he was cumming and coated my face with his hot load. A few of the guys got me tissues and helped me out. I scurried to the group of girlfriends told them I was feeling unwell and was getting a taxi home. I actually never felt better with a belly full of cum and a soaking wet cunt.

I had another silent orgasm in the back of the taxi. When I got home I took my heels off and looked in the mirror staring back was a mess. A hot mess. Make up running hair everywhere, spit and siliva down my dress and a beaming smile. I staggered to bed stripped off my dress, climbed into my soft covers, pulled my faithful dildo out from under the pillow and plowed my pussy for two more loud orgasms. I passed out and woke up the next morning with the fake cock still in me and various bits of dried cum over me.

I hope you enjoyed please comment and email me i always love your feedback or questions - x