My Slutty Family

Story Info
Fucking fun with my slutty family.
2.1k words
3.8
83k
80
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

"All the way down... there. Hold it. Hold it. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh." Cumming in my aunt Nancy's mouth is always a pleasure. She truly enjoy swallowing jizz. My cock is pumping my load fast... and Nancy is swallowing it down even faster. Damn, it feels good.

"Good girl. Suck me clean baby. Get every fucking drop out." I have a sexually free family. We are what you would call hedonists. We fuck. Especially me.

"Damn, you can suck cock Nancy."

"Thank you baby. Now fuck my ass real quick. I gotta meet you're idiot uncle for lunch, but I need a good ass fucking first."

"You got it sexy lady."

My aunt Nancy not only loves swallowing cum, she also loves a big dick up her ass. Nancy and I are really close. All the women in my family and I are. When you're born with a big ass dick like me, and you're the horniest motherfucker ever... like me... horny sluts are real easy to get.

I bend my aunt over the couch in my trailer. I finger her ass for a couple of minutes, twisting my fingers in and out, wiggling them up my aunt's nicely toned ass. "Mmmmmmm... fuck my ass baby. Pound it hard!" Nancy wants it bad.

I spit on my dick, chug a beer and... slam my motherfucking cock up my horny aunt's ass. I slap that firm booty hard, keep drinking my beer, slap her ass again and fuck it like only I can. "DO IT BABY!! POUND MY FUCKING ASS BABY... POUND ITTTTTTTTT!!" Nancy looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and fuck the fuck outta her. My dick pistons in and out of that sweet, mature booty with awesome ass humping power. I slap it hard again. Nancy moans hard.

My aunt squirts all over me and the couch. My leopard print couch has so many fucking cum stains on it. I love it. I'm a sex freak like no other, so cum stains rock! Nancy cums three more times from my hard ass pounding I'm giving her. Her ass is red from my slapping.

I drink another beer and watch my dick slam up Nancy's firm, mature booty, as fast as humanly possible. I pump my thick load up my aunt's ass, right ass I finish my second beer. "Uhhhhhhhhhh... Yeah bitch! Take that jizz!" God damn, I love cumming.

"Mmmmmmm. I love your jizz shooting up my ass baby. It feels so damn good. We need to get married. Fuck your uncle. He can't hold a candle to you sweetheart. Mmmmmmm." Nancy moans, riding out the pleasurable feeling.

"Thanks Nancy. I love fucking your sweet booty." I slap it once more. Nancy moans hard and writhes sluttily on my dick.

"Thank you sweetheart. I needed that bad. Your uncle is more worried about damn baseball than fucking me. I let the mailman fuck my ass yesterday, but he has a small cock. I needed your huge one."

"Anytime aunt Nancy. My cock is always ready to fuck and ready for you."

"You're so sweet baby. MWAH!" Nancy leans back into me and gives me a big kiss.

"Sorry about being in a hurry. I'll drink your piss when I come back tonight." Nancy fixes her clothes and heads out.

I'm taking a nap on my couch when my mama Patti Ann comes in. She lives with me. So does my sister Gina, but more about her later.

Mama has the most beautiful D cup titties. So perfectly shaped. She's a beauty too. Long brown hair, nice and curvy figure, soft smooth skin, great ass... and the best pussy you'll ever put your cock in.

Mama just comes over and kneels by the couch, and starts sucking me off. I love her. Mama looks up at me, as she deepthroats my entire ten inches. She giggles with my thick cock down her throat, when she sees how much I'm enjoying the blowjob. Mama bobs her beautiful head on my cock, drooling all over it, licking every damn inch of that big ass dick.

Mama takes my mouth off my cock and pulls her tight, low cut, brown dress open, exposing those awesome melons. She pulls them out of her white bra and rubs her titties all over my throbbing cock. Fuck, I'm in heaven. Mama slowly rubs her big titties over every inch of my cock and balls, knowing how much I love her titties. I just grin like a maniac and enjoy it.

Mama wraps her big titties around my cock and pumps it with them. She goes slow then fast, alternating speeds, driving me crazy. She pulls and squeezes her thick, pink nipples and squirts her breast milk all over my happy as hell dick. I grin even wider. Mama smiles and laughs. She loves to please me.

Mama pumps my cock faster and faster with those awesome melons. I cum all over em. Mama pumps out my cum, smiling at my thick man goo. Mams sucks me clean when I finish, then I watch her slowly lick her titties clean.

Mama plays with my jizz, swirling her tongue in it, letting it hang off her tongue. She slurps it up, licking every gooey drop up with a beautiful smile. She blows me a kiss, then puts my cock back in her mouth. I lay back and grin, pissing in mama's mouth. I love to piss on and in a woman. I fucking love it. Every woman in my family knows it, so they're always ready.

Mama drinks my warm piss, shaking her eyebrows at me, moaning sexy moans. She licks all over my fat head and keeps drinking. I pull out and piss all over mama's big, natural titties. I wash em down with my warm yellow piss. It slaps against those soft melons beautifully. Mama leans her head back and smiles, loving the feeling.

It feels so fucking good. Mama sucks me back in and drinks the last of my piss load. She sucks me bone dry, smiling at me the whole fucking time. I drink a beer and smile back.

"Thank you mama. You're the best... and most beautiful."

"Awwww. Thank you sweetheart. I'm always here to please you baby doll. I love you so much honey."

"Love you too mama. Love them titties too." I smile, looking right at mama's D cups. She shakes em for me. Mama kisses me and heads in the kitchen.

My sister Gina and I go the liquor store to pick up some more beer and a bottle of white wine for mama. Gina's looking real fine. Big D cup titties like mama being shown off in a tight blue, collared blouse. Skin tight jeans... no panties. She's got her dirty blonde hair in braids.

The clerk is checking her out. He's an older guy, 60's. He keeps staring at my sisters big tits. I tell Gina. We start fooling around to tease him. We're the only customers in the store. Gina turns her back to me and I reach around and grope her titties. I go to town squeezing those big, soft melons hard, shaking them too. Her nipples poke through her bra and blouse.

The old guy keeps staring. He's touching his dick too. Gina and I know we're getting free liquor. I bend her over and undo her jeans, pulling em down below her curvy ass. I pull my cock out and slide up her pussy. I reach up and pull Gina's braids, slap her thick booty and fuck her juicy pussy, while the old clerk watches.

I reach under my sister and squeeze her big hanging tits, as I fuck her well fucked pussy. My sister and I fuck every day, so her pussy handles my big dick easily.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" Gina squirts all over my invading dick.

"We get free booze... you can fuck her." I tell the clerk. He pulls his big dick out and runs over to the door, locking in, putting the store closed sign up.

"You fucking got it. All you want." The clerk excitedly says. He runs over to Gina and shoves his big dick in her mouth. We double fuck my sister, pounding the fuck outta her.

"I'm my sister's pimp, so you got the money, you can fuck her anytime you want." I tell the horny clerk and he face fucks Gina.

"Great. Give me your number and I'll call you when I want her." The old clerk says, right as he cums in Gina's very talented mouth. She gulps down his watery load, sucking him dry.

The clerk's cock is still hard, so I get him to lay on the floor. Gina straddles him, taking his big, old dick in her oh so juicy cunt. I get behind her and spit on my cock. I rub it in and slide my big dick up my sister's tight, thick ass.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!" Gina screams out in delight, being filled with dick. The old clerk and I double team my sister, fucking her holes in tandem. Gina squirts again. The clerk pulls Gina's top up and pulls her big titties out of her white bra. She sucks em hard. Gina moans happily and looks back at me, blowing me kisses.

I smile back and pound her ass while the old clerk pounds her pussy. Our big dicks piston in and out of my sister's horny holes, making her squirt again. I slap Gina's ass, over and over, pounding up it so fucking hard.

The clerk grunts and cums in my sister's beautiful, dirty blonde haired snatch. I keep pounding her ass while the clerk sucks her big titties.

"FUCK MY ASS JAMESSSSSSS!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCKKKKKKKKK!!" Gina squirts again, and I follow. I cum deep and hard in my sister's tight ass. I lean down and kiss her as I fill that thick booty with thick jizz.

Gina and I keep kissing, as I start pissing up her cum filled ass. My piss shoots out of Gina's stuffed booty, all over the floor. "Mmmmmmm... Yeahhhhh... Piss in my ass James." Gina loves it. We make a huge mess, but I don't fucking care. I keep kissing my sister and pissing up her ass. It soaks the floor. I pull out and piss all over Gina's thick booty. She moans like crazy.

My cum and piss pours out of my sister's ass. I stand up, still pissing, and stick my cock in Gina's mouth. She sucks down my piss eagerly. I close my eyes and piss in my sister's mouth. She moans and drinks it down. I love my life.

When I'm done, I tell the old clerk, "looks like you've got a mess here to clean up. Thanks for the free liquor. Remember to call. My sister's always horny." I smirk.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your sister. I'll definitely call. I want some more of this pussy and these tits, for sure." The old guys grins and sucks Gina's tits some more. We get our liquor and head home.

Aunt Nancy comes back and drinks two loads of piss. I drunk ten beers before she got there, so I'd be ready. I fucked her booty again too. Love that aunt Nancy ass.

My cousin Wanda came over and let me tie her up. Mama, Gina and I triple fucked her holes. Mama and Gina wore big ol strapons. Wanda's beautiful. What's a body too. We fuck every day. She's so beautiful. I pimp her too. Matter of fact... the old clerk from the liquor store hired both Gina and Wanda. He fucked em both himself one time. The next time he hired em for a gangbang with his old buddies. Gina did double anal at the gangbang.

I even pimped mama to the old clerk. I filmed it. He fucked mama's ass while she sucked me off. He sucked mama's titties for an hour. I joined in. We drank her sweet titty milk and mama came twice while I played with her beautiful clit.

I got Gina, Wanda... and mama pregnant. Wanda moved in with us. We fuck our brains out even more now than before. Aunt Nancy comes by every day for a hard ass fucking and to drink my piss... and cum. The old clerk and I double analed her for an hour one night. He paid big for that. Nancy fucking loved it.

That's my life. I fuck the women in my family. I fuck a lot more of em, but that's for another time. I gotta wrap this up, mama wants me to fuck her ass. Thanks for reading... My Slutty Family... I'll be here, fucking away, and writing about it. See ya. Peace.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers