My Slutty Girlfriend Goes Clubbing

Story Info
Slutty girlfriend enjoys a night on the town with 3 studs.
5.1k words
4.37
136.7k
276
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Jen and I met at a party in college.

We were both juniors at the time, I was on the rugby team and she lived in the sorority house across the street from our "team house". It wasn't an official university-owned house, just some old colonial that had seen better days which 12 guys on the team rented from one of the local slumlords. It was rancid, with a massive basement and all the dust and detritus that comes from being occupied by 12 testosterone filled athletes in the prime of their youth.

I remember the moment I first saw Jen. We were having our annual "office hoes and ceos" party, and I was dressed in the rugby version of a CEO: short rugby shorts, a suit jacket, no shirt, and a tie.

The night was drifted along nicely, we took it in turns to work security at the door to keep too many random dudes from coming in, and collecting booze money from the guests who weren't close friends of the team. It was around 11:30ish and I was manning the door outside, which I kind of preferred on warm summer nights like that one; once a few hundred college kids crammed themselves into our shrine of debauchery it began to feel like a sauna.

I was about to finish my shift at the door when I saw her. To be fair, she was hard to miss.

Jen is 5 foot 6, with shoulder length brunette hair and soft brown eyes. That night she was wearing a very clingy dress shirt with about half the buttons undone, showing off the black lace bra and her perky handful-and-a-half tits, a striped pencil skirt that barely made it halfway down her athletic thighs and gorgeous ass, and dark thigh-high stockings.

In short, she was a fucking knock out, and she knew it. I remember when she first looked in my eyes I felt the kind of nervous butterflies I got back in middle school when I asked my neighbor's daughter Marilyn to our year-end dance.

I remember spending most of the night getting blackout drunk and marveling at the tits and ass surrounding me. There was the sporty redhead in the fuck-me heels and clingy sheer dress getting fingered right in the middle of the dance floor, the sorority sisters who decided they'd rather flash their tits than pay $5 at the door, and so many more. But I only had eyes for Jen. I lost track of her while I was tending bar, but caught up with her again in our basement/dance floor.

She was by far the sluttiest girl there, and was clearly enthralled with the two guys she had grinding up on either side of her. Her pencil skirt was basically wrapped around her waist at that point, and her blouse seemed to have lost even more buttons. From the strained looks on the guys faces it looked like they were having fun grinding their cocks against her. Seeing I had missed my opportunity, I went back upstairs to catch a smoke.

Sometime later, I remember we were in my room upstairs. I have no idea when she left the dance floor and her two dance partners, or how I got her to my room. I was properly sloshed by that point, and I can't imagine I did much more than drool, but somehow by 2 in the morning I was staring down at those brown eyes as she slurped my entire cock into her throat without any effort at all. It's not like I was massive, maybe 6 and a half inches and fairly girth on a good day, but I just remember thinking "this is what a fucking pornstar blowjob must feel like". She wasn't afraid to get sloppy either, and after about 15 minutes of deepthroating, her chin and perky tits were covered in saliva and precum. Thankfully, years of living in a house that regularly threw parties like this one meant I had a good amount of experience, and was able to hold off cumming too soon, but it was a very close call. My memory of that night is still hazy, but I do remember the way her pussy peaked out from underneath her perfect ass when she bent over for me to fuck her, and how wet she had felt, wetter and sloshier than any pussy i'd ever been in. And finally I remember the way she made me feed her my cum after I fucked her bareback. I remember how much her sluttyness turned me on, but I had no idea what I was in for.

After two years of dating, Jen and I were living together as I finished my masters. She had kept up her slutty ways throughout college, but I was sure she had never cheated on me. We would go to parties and clubs and dance, often with other partners, but we always ended up in each others arms at the end of the night. I know its weird, but I definitely enjoyed watching her slut-out on the dance floor with random guys. She loved to wear tight skirts and grind against them, and especially loved teasing me about how big and hard their cocks felt against her ass when I was inside her later that night. We even had a threesome one time with one of her sorority sisters named Lily. Watching her suck my cum out of Lily's shaved pussy is definitely a top 5 greatest memory.

Jen had a cum fetish for sure. She and I would fuck like rabbits, and then she'd send me naughty texts about how she could feel it running down her legs during her classes. One time she sent me a snapchat in the middle of a lecture hall, of her in my favorite black skirt of hers with 2 fingers knuckle deep in her creamy pussy. I remember marveling at how much of my cum was still inside her, enough to overflow and get pushed out by her fingers.

Eventually we finished undergrad and Jen was taking some time off to enjoy working before thinking about grad school while I got started straight away.

____________________

One night in early spring, I was working on my thesis at my desk in our living room when Jen strolled in dressed in heels, one of her sluttiest skirts, and a tight white tank top with no bra.

"Hey babe!" she said, smiling flirtatiously. "Still working hard?"

"Almost finished actually!" I replied. "I've got about 4 more hours I think and then I'll be done with this revision."

"Wow! John I'm so proud of you!" she responded with a warm squeeze of my shoulder.

Taking a seat next to me, Jen reached down to play with my cock. She loved to distract me and took every opportunity she could to turn me .

"Any chance you can take a break to come out with me and the girls? We're gonna meet some Sig Phi guys for $5 pitcher night at the Corner." she said, referring to the local college dive a few blocks down the road.

"I'm really sorry babe but I think I need to pass." I responded, "I really just want to finish this so I can relax."

"Awww, okay." she said with an over exaggerated frown. "I promise not to be too naughty without you."

"No such thing." I replied, grinning as she sashayed out of the room, her tiny skirt revealing quick peeks of the beautiful peach ass hidden underneath.

—————————————-

A few hours later I finally closed my laptop with a satisfying click. It had taken much longer than I thought, but I was ready to bring my professor my thesis on "Bringing Public Transit to Underserved Rural Communities" for his notes in the morning.

Exhausted, I collapsed into our queen sized bed and almost immediately passed out.

I was always a light sleeper, so when I felt something hot and wet around my dick I woke pretty quickly.

"Hey babe." Jen said, smiling mischievously from between my legs. She was still wearing her club clothes, with her amazing ass pushed up in the air, the tiny microskirt bunched around her waist.

"Oh my god that feels amazing." I said as she took my length into her throat. "I take it you had a fun night?"

"MMhmm" she groaned around my cock, the vibrations sending shockwaves of pleasure down my spine.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

Jen looked up into my eyes, and let my cock escape her mouth with a pop. "Promise not to be mad?"

My heart skipped a beat. What could I be mad about? We had never set firm lines for our relationship as far as dancing and clubs go, because we usually went together and we definitely enjoyed dancing with others.

Jen interrupted my thoughts by taking my cock back into her throat with a messy slurp.

"No, of course not babe!" I gasped, trying to keep myself under control.

Jen took my cock out of her mouth and started lightly stroking it.

"Well we started at the Corner and it was tons of fun." she began. "I'm not gonna lie, I think my skirt was a bit too short. I could feel all of the guys just staring at my ass!" she laughed, pausing to lick the full length of my shaft.

"We met up with Tom, Greg, and Phil from Sig Phi and grabbed a booth. Lily and Emma ended up sitting on one side with Tom and I ended up sandwiched between Greg and Phil." She continued, pausing to plunge my cock into her throat.

"We were all pretty drunk already because we had pregamed at Lily's place with fireball, so I was feeling pretty good after the first pitcher. We talked about work and stories from undergrad, and as we did I noticed Greg's hand kept ending up on my thigh. At first I thought it was accidental and shifted closer to Phil, but that just made Phil start feeling me too. Eventually I just decided to go with it, the attention made me feel good and I didn't mind too much. Greg's hand found it's way to my upper thigh while Phil stuck closer to my knee. He kept sneaking glances down my shirt when he thought I wasn't looking, he's so tall!"

As Jen stroked my cock I tried to decide how I felt about that. I knew these guys, but the idea that they were feeling up my girlfriend only turned me on more.

"Eventually Corners got a bit too crowded. You know how $5 pitcher night gets." she said, slurping on my cockhead. "All the townies started showing up and we decided to head to Lyft."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. Lyft was known as one of the raunchier dance clubs in town. The lights were always so dim you could barely see each other, and there were rumors of a gloryhole in the bathrooms.

"Yeah, Lily's fucking a few of the bouncers there so she got us in for free." Jen replied casually, flicking the underside of my cock with her tongue.

"So we got inside and it was so dark. Like, darker than usual. The music was pumping and the dance floor was really crowded. Lily and Emma pretty much immediately made a beeline to the bathroom, but since I had gone already at Corners I decided to just wait for them on the dancefloor. " she continued, stroking me softly. "The guys followed me like lost puppies. I felt their eyes on my ass and I added a little swing to my hips. I was really enjoying all the attention. Babe i'm not gonna lie, I had a quite a few drinks in me and I was pretty horny."

I was enthralled at this point. I always loved watching Jen be slutty, and hearing about it while she gave me a world-class blowjob was incredible. One of the best parts of letting Jen act out her slutty fantasies at the club was that I got to reap the rewards at the end of the night.

"At first we just sort of danced casually." she continued. "The songs were good but not great for dancing. You know how hit or miss Lyft can be. But then Lily and Emma came back from the bathroom and made their way to the dance floor. I guess the site of 3 gorgeous girls in microskirts got the DJ going, because the music definitely picked up. "In Da Club" came on and things got a bit... dirtier." she paused, looking up at me.

"Are you sure you want to hear all of this?" she asked.

My engorged cock twitched in answer and she laughed before giving it a kiss.

"Well okay then!"

"So we were seriously dancing now. I think they got kind of annoyed that the guys were so focused on me, because Lily and Emma ran off somewhere. Greg, Phil, Tom and I were in our own world, I could barely see anything around us but babe I was soooo wet. They could barely keep themselves off me, Greg was really persistent. It wasn't enough that he was grinding his crotch right into my ass, he needed to feel me too. After a few times of taking Greg's hand off my ass I just decided to ignore it, which he obviously took as a sign that I wanted it. I guess I kind of didn't mind, I was pretty turned on because I could feel their hard cocks against me as we grinded, and I think they were all trying to see how far they could push things before I made them stop."

Jen took a break from her story to pay attention to my cock. She took me deep in her throat and gagged a few times before coming back for air.

"Greg was behind me, Phil was in front, and Tom was sort of to the side. Greg's cock felt like it must've been at least 8 inches, it was so big. I had my legs spread and was basically straddling one of Phil's legs and grinding my pussy on his thigh. I think he could feel how wet I was, my thong probably wasn't covering much up. It felt so fucking good rubbing my clit on his leg while Gregs big cock rubbed against my ass, I didn't even really notice his hand moving up my side until he was groping my tits! I'm sorry babe, I know I should have stopped them but you did say there's no such thing as too naughty, right?"

I was stunned. I knew Jen had a slutty side, shit I was pretty sure I wasn't even the only guy to nut inside her the night we met, but here she was sucking my cock while telling me about essentially letting 3 of my friends feel her up. I knew I should have been mad, or jealous, but honestly I was just turned on and trying not to cum too quickly.

"Not wanting to be left out, Tom was just blatantly feeling my other tit. Honestly it probably looked pretty funny, but you know Lyft, it's so dark. I'm sorry babe but I didn't want him to feel bad and he really wasn't able to dance with me since Phil and Greg were in front and behind me, so I reached out with my right hand and started rubbing his chest. He's soooo muscular! You know he's on the swim team right?" she asked, pausing to tear off her shirt and free her gorgeous breasts before returning my cock to her mouth.

I nodded, unable to take my eyes off the gorgeous, slutty angel slurping on my cock.

"So Greg and Phil were grinding against me and I had my hand on Tom's chest when I felt air on my ass. I figured my skirt must've just ridden up some but when I looked down I realized Greg was lifting it up! I guess I was really drunk, because I decided not to complain, and he pretty much immediately grabbed a big handful of my bare ass. You know how the boys all love my ass, and I really like it when you play with it so I was getting pretty turned on. I'm not sure I could have stopped him even if I wanted to. We kept dancing, and Greg and Tom kept openly groping me while I humped against Phil's leg. I don't know how it happened but babe, my hand that was on Tom's chest was suddenly much lower. I felt his muscular abs and then..."

She paused to suck me into her mouth again before releasing my cock with a loud pop.

"Then I grabbed his cock babe." she said slowly, gauging my reaction. "I know it's naughty, but not too naughty right? Babe It was so thick. Gregs definitely felt bigger against my ass, but i could barely fit my hand around the outline of Tom's cock through his jeans."

It was too much. The combination of her slutty story and constant oral stimulation had me swiftly reaching my breaking point. "Oh my god babe I'm getting so close." I interrupted.

Jen quickly let go of my cock. "Don't cum yet." she said, a twinkle in her eye. "Now that I see how much you like this I want you to wait till the end, I have a surprise."

Curiosity peaked, I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"So Greg was groping me under my skirt and Phil was grinding his leg against my pussy, and I was rubbing Tom's cock through his pants while he played with my tits." she continued, staring into my eyes while very lightly stroking my super-sensitive cock.

"Greg stopped groping my ass and actually started pulling down my thong! I sort of froze. I didn't want it to stop, but I definitely hadn't intended on going that far. My horniness took over though, and in the end I stopped grinding against Phil for a second so I could push my ass into Greg's crotch so he could get them off easier."

She smiled evily at the effect these words had on my penis, which twitched noticably in her hands.

"Greg fingered me babe. I'm so sorry, I know that's probably beyond the line, but I was just so turned on at that point I couldn't resist. He was good too, although it probably helped that I was soaking wet. He got two fingers in me without any effort at all and started thrusting against my gspot. It felt so incredible grinding against Phil's leg while Greg fingered me and Tom groped me. I felt like such a slut and that turned me on even more. I came really really hard."

I gasped feeling my need rising as my girlfriend told me about how 3 guys fingered her to orgasm in the middle of the club. This was well beyond anything we had ever done previously, but I wasn't upset. I was turned on. Incredibly so, more so than I ever had been before. Jen noticed my rising arousal and quickly let go of my cock again. It was going to be torture to make it all the way through this story.

"When I came I squirted, you know how I do when you finger my gspot?" I nodded. "So Phil's leg got absolutely soaked, but he didn't seem to mind. From that point things really got out of control." she said.

"Greg took his fingers out of me and roughly shoved them in my mouth. I loved tasting myself and I loved how aggressive and dominant he was being so I just decided to see how far they'd take it. He took his fingers out of my mouth and Phil quickly replaced them with his tongue. I was still jacking off Tom through his shorts, but he was definitely getting the worst end of the deal, not that he was complaining!"

"So I felt Greg start to finger me again, except it felt like he was trying to stuff even more fingers into me than before. It felt really good, so I pulled away from Phil and glanced behind me and gasped. His monster cock was pushing against my tight pussy! I had no time to react before the head was already inside me, but I could see there must've been like 7 more inches there. It was ridiculous how big it was but it felt so fucking good filling me up." she finished, looking up at me with a mixture of nervousness and naked arousal.

There it was. My girlfriend of two years had just casually confessed to fucking another guy in the middle of a crowded club, while jacking off another and making out with yet another. It was the sluttiest thing I had ever heard, but shockingly that information didn't bother me; it just made me even harder. Jen noticed and smiled, taking a second to take me back into her throat.

"I'm sorry I was so naughty baby, but I just couldn't help it. I pushed my ass up against him until he was all the way inside me! It was too fucking good and I came again. I've never felt so full before! He started meeting my thrusts with his and even spanked me! Even in the dark of Lyft, everyone close by could tell what was going on. I'm sure I'm not the first person to have sex on the dance floor there, but I'm probably the first to be part of a foursome! Thankfully it was still so dark so no one really saw anything, but I couldn't stop moaning and that definitely gave us away. After a few more frenzied thrusts Greg pulled out of me and zipped himself up. Tom and Phil looked ready to take their turns, but Greg had other ideas. He dragged me off the dance floor towards the big unisex bathroom with the glory hole and the other two followed."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew Jen was slutty. Honestly it's part of why I was so attracted to her in the first place, but this was something else entirely. I wasn't mad though, except maybe at the fact that I hadn't been there to see it firsthand.

"Once we were inside the bathroom they basically attacked me." she continued. "Greg tore my skirt off, my thong was somewhere on the dance floor, and Phil helped me out of my top. I'm sorry babe, but I just couldn't help myself. I fucked all 3 of them! First Greg bent me over to fuck me again and Phil started taking off his pants, but Tom beat him to the punch. His dick was definitely shorter than Greg's but thicker too, I could barely fit my mouth around it." she paused to look up and me and see the effect of her words. I was sweating and doing everything I could to control myself, but it was getting really difficult.

12