My Slutty Ice Queen

Story Info
Timid brother loses his virginity to dominant elder sister.
2.8k words
4.16
96.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, my name is Nikhil. I am your average 20 year old guy residing in Delhi, one of India's largest metropolitan cities. This, is the story of how I popped my own cherry a year ago. My first fuck was with a very special person, my very own slutty elder sister.

A year ago I was a regular horny teenager searching for the opportunity to lose my virginity. The problem is, I am a shy guy with a timid personality, not exactly the combination girls love. I had never thought of incest until that particular incident. I took after my father. He has an unimposing personality and is often ordered around by my mother.

Last year my parents decided to take a family vacation to a popular Indian hill station that winter. The hill station is a couple hundred kilometers away from our city. In the beginning I noticed a strange thing: usually, our parents are very conservative in front of us but right from the start of the trip there was an increased degree of PDA between them which was cute, but was making me feel awkward which was noticed by my sister, Neha. She shrugged it off and told me to have fun.

We had booked a cottage for our stay. Our parents were acting like newlyweds, which was quite a surprise to us given their conservative behavior at home but we were happy too. The cottage had two bedrooms. We were given the larger one and mom dad took the smaller one.

On the first day they excused themselves early saying they were tired and needed rest. So all of us went directly to our rooms. I was unable to sleep as I was extremely horny... I was missing my crush from back home but because I was sharing the bed, I had lost privacy and couldn't even masturbate.

Neha put on her headphones and started listening to music. I was unable to sleep so decided to have a late night snack. The kitchen was near our parents' bedroom. As I neared the kitchen, I heard some screams... screams of pleasure! I knew it was wrong but morality is lost to a horny guy so I decided to take a small peek. I stood outside the bedroom door and to my surprise, mom was ordering dad to fuck her like a slut. Take her in the ass.

I got a hard on realising that my mom is dominating in the bed too, I pushed my luck and the door, which luckily was unlocked. Mom was riding dad who was blindfolded and strapped to the bed. I heard footsteps behind me... Shit! It was Neha. I closed the door and was heading towards kitchen when our eyes met, she gave a strange look and went back to the bedroom.

After a little while I went back to our bedroom and started reading a book. Suddenly, the power went out, which wasn't a surprise given the remote location of the tiny town. The noises were now clearly audible to us since the heater buzz was gone now. It was turning me on and making me feel awkward at the same time.

Plus, it was freezing. I looked over at Neha and she was quietly nodding her head to the music in her headphones, looking absolutely gorgeous and sexy as she stretched carelessly across the bed, her taut nipples poking through the thin material of her t-shirt. That girl is immune to cold, it seemed. She's never been the one to be bothered by it. And her confidence, it was oh so alluring. I shook my head and internally chastised myself for my wayward thoughts. A shiver went through me as a gust of cold wind ruffled the window curtains. The moonlight streaking in was the only light in the room, besides the flickering yellow of the half burnt candle.

I caught her smirking at me through the corner of my eye. "Lil brother is cold now? Aw," she cooed, still smirking.

"Well yes, not everyone is an ice queen like you," I said.

"Oh yeah?" She asked in a challenging voice, a certain glint in her eyes that I couldn't quite place. "I'm an ice queen, huh? Let's see if we can change that opinion," she smirked, getting up and crawling over to me.

I was transfixed. She looked like some kind of sex goddess and I couldn't move. I knew she's my sister and I probably shouldn't be thinking these things about her but I wanted to bury myself deep in her and hear her moan my name through her haze of ecstasy.

I was shaken out of my fantasies when I felt her place her fingers on my face. She was surprisingly warm and she was looking at me intently through those beautiful almond eyes of hers, that evil glint still in place. I'm pretty sure I looked like a deer caught in headlight. Then suddenly, she pulled me into her arms and wrapped herself around me, cuddling me. She was so warm and I felt terribly comfortable there.

"Now let's warm my dear brother up," she whispered in my ear that sent a new kind of shiver down my spine.

She started rubbing her hands up and down my arm slowly. I sighed. I was beginning to relax into her embrace when I felt her place her lips on my neck. It felt exotic. I think I moaned a bit because I felt her smile against my skin. She was taking no prisoners and I was going insane with lust for my sister. It finally looked like my darkest fantasies were coming true.

She carefully worked her way up from the base of my neck to my jaw, leaving a wet trail as she kissed and licked my skin. She took my hands and put it on her ass. Aah! How soft those cheeks felt through the satin. Her lips met mine, i was reluctant at beginning but she overpowered me. She pushed her tongue and kissed me fiercely. I responded with equal vigour. Her lips were the delicacy I had been craving all this time, it seemed. My hands went up her T-shirt, stroking her curves.

She pushed me on bed. Her face was flushed. She went and locked the door (smart girl).

"Nik, what were mom and dad doing?" she asked, stroking my thigh.

"They were having sex."

"I know that dumbass, I meant what were they exactly doing?"

"Uhh, m-m-m-mom was asking dad to fuck her in the ass."

"Asking? Are you sure, my innocent lil bro?" she asked, smirking, while she knelt over my body.

"A-a-actually she ordered him to fuck her like a Slut."

Neha laughed loudly at this and said, "Oh mom, still loves the back end filled!"

Her eyes went to my boner and she gave me a seductive smile and smacked her lips.

"So brother, have you fucked anyone before?"

"No."

Hearing this she again came on to me and started kissing me.

Our tongues sloshed around. I reluctantly put my hand on her breast. Her nipples poked through the thin material. She moaned lightly on my touch.

She removed my T-shirt and shorts and started stripping down herself. I looked at her as she removed her T-shirt. She was wearing nothing under that T-shirt and somehow that filled me with more lust. Her boobs were not huge but they were nice and perky. Just the kind I loved.

She caught me staring at her and smirked like the seductress she was. She slowly glided her hands up her shapely thighs to her stomach to finally cup one of her breasts in each hand. I gulped nervously. I wanted to devour her but I was unsure of what to do next. All i could do was stare at her hands and fingers as she played with herself.

"Enjoying the show, huh?" she asked huskily, biting her bottom lip as if to stifle a moan.

I could only stutter something that I hoped sounded like a yes.

She chuckled softly and looked at me with mock thoughtfulness.

"Hmm...what should I do to you, Nik?" she whispered, bending down close to my ear and a fresh army of goosebumps erupted all over my body. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer for another passionate kiss.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. God! Her ass was marvelous. I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest and that, somehow, turned me on more.

She placed a hand on my chest and began a slow descent down my torso. I was lost in the way she made me feel. It was nothing like anything I'd ever experienced before. She pulled my head to a side, exposing my neck and sucked and bit hard. I moaned, unable to hold back...the pain and pleasure of it driving me wild. As i recovered from her assault on my neck, i felt her fingers at my navel. She glanced down at my hard member and traced down the happy trail from my navel. As her hand neared its destination, she glanced up and bit my bottom lip. Hard . she tugged it gently as her hand closed tightly around me. Again, the pain and pleasure drove me wild. I gasped and moaned, not giving a fuck about anything else other than her hands on me.

"You don't disappoint, you know?" she said, glancing down and smirking.

I was at a loss for words. What could i say to this sex goddess that was my own sister?

"And now," she whispered, getting off me and positioning herself in front of me, "I'm hungry." she finished with a smirk and an evil light in her eyes.

She started stroking my dick slowly "Mmmm, time for my midnight snack"

All of a sudden I felt a sudden stab of pain as she clubbed my balls and started squishing them. I groaned in agony.

"Brother, did you think I will let you enjoy so easily", she winked and traced her nail from the tip of my penis to the base in an excruciatingly slow trail.

I tried to balance myself from this ordeal by holding her by the shoulders. She looked up to me and tilted her head and gave me a strange wide-eyed look, I was starting to grow nervous when she suddenly slapped my dick painfully. I yelped in pain.

"Did I hurt you, baby bro? Come here"

Her luscious lips wrapped around my pained swollen dick. She started sucking it and making gentle moans. The friction was mind numbing and her tongue's movements showed she was not new at this. She licked my whole member and started kissing and licking my balls. I was under sensory overload. She started kissing the tip of my penis, the moment she opened her mouth I saw an opportunity for taking revenge. I grabbed her by her hair and forcefully shoved my dick in her mouth. She started deep throating me. I guided her head in a circular motion, her moans were getting louder. As soon I felt was nearing the release I started bobbing her head.

I screamed, "aaahhhhhhh uuuhhhhhhhh" as I released the first load of my life down the throat of my elder sister.

I took support of her shoulder to steady myself. As she looked up at me, I could see a grin forming.

"You enjoyed that didn't you, lil bro?" she asked, a grin plastered on her face and my cum dripping off her lips.

I just nodded blankly, still at a loss for words. That experience was amazing.

She looked straight into my eyes and slowly, oh so slowly, licked the dripping cum off her lips. My eyes followed the motion of her tongue, and soon i found myself grabbing her by the head and hungrily kissing her. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me back with equal force, moaning into my mouth. All too soon though, it was over. She pushed me off her and I fell back onto the bed, sprawled eagle. She climbed on top of me.

"Someone got feisty, huh?" she asked with that signature smirk of hers.

She placed a finger on my chest and dragged it down my body, her nail scraping my skin. I moaned out loud at the eroticism of it all. Her body above me and her warmth seeping onto my skin was such a heady feeling.

She lowered herself onto me so that i could feel her pussy on my dick without actually penetrating her and holy shit...she was dripping wet! She rubbed herself on me and it felt so good! I heard her breathing heavier than before as she rubbed herself off on me.

"Do you feel it, Nik? Do you feel how wet i am for you?" she moaned as her hands reached her breasts.

She grabbed them and squeezed them and started massaging them. It was amazing, watching her play with herself while rubbing herself off on me. I grabbed her hips and held her steady because it was getting too intense for me and i wanted to fuck her before cumming again.

She slapped my hand away, smirking, "What do you want, you little slut?"

"Fuck me, sis," I whispered, unable to be eloquent when I was this turned on.

"So that, is what my lil bro wants?" she said, looking at me seductively, pinning my arms above my head and grinding into me roughly. "To fuck his older sister?" she whispered in my ear and tugged on my earlobe roughly.

Suddenly, she got off me and sauntered towards the attached washroom, calling after herself, "Stay there!"

She came back in, a couple minutes later with two of the sashes from the robes that we were provided. I was confused as to why she would need those.

She straddled me again and ordered, "Arms above your head!"

And I instantly complied as if it was my second nature to follow her commands. She bent over me, her breasts swinging over my face and proceeded to tie my hands together and to the railing of the headboard. I grabbed the chance and took one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking and flicking her nipple with my tongue. She tasted absolutely delicious.

She moaned as she tied the knots. "Mmm i really like that," she said softly.

She completed the knots and moved back.

"Eyes closed!" she commanded.

I closed my eyes instinctively. She fashioned a blindfold out of the other sash and tied it around my eyes. Being robbed of the ability to see, somehow heightened my other senses. I was more sensitive to her touch, it seemed. She ran her fingers on my chest and i squirmed beneath her touch.

"So, is my lil bro ready to be fucked for the first time?" she asked.

"Yes " I replied breathlessly.

I couldn't wait to be inside her. The tension was killing me. I finally felt her position herself above me. She grabbed my dick and guided it to her slit. I was already squirming beneath her.

"Still!" she commanded.

I instantly steadied myself. She slowly eased herself onto me. It felt exquisite. I groaned in ecstasy. She was warm and moist and I didn't have a clue how something could feel so good. I moaned as she started riding me. She started grinding on my dick in a circular motion. It soon became torturous, suddenly I felt free from her weight i had opened my mouth for calling out her name when suddenly she shoved her pussy in my face. I was overwhelmed at first.

But she then said, "Snack time, bro. Start eating."

I started sucking her pussy. I sucked her clit. I put my tongue in and started licking the insides of her pussy. She was dripping wet. Her gasps started getting wilder, she held me by my hair and started rubbing the pussy in my face. I could feel her trembling. Soon, she came in a wild outburst, screaming loudly. My mouth was suddenly flooded with her taste and aroma. I lapped it all up like a puppy. I continued licking her quivering pussy as she came down from her high.

She climbed off me and through my haze, i felt her reach up and untie my hands and massage my arms slowly. She removed the blindfold too.

After a while, I opened my eyes and found her smiling down at me. She bent down and kissed my forehead, just how she used to, when I was younger. It was blissful.

My eyelids started getting heavy from all the exhaustion and as I dozed off, I heard her say,"I won't be this easy next time."