My Slutty Sister

Story Info
Sister punished after second husband kicked her out.
3.2k words
4.35
259.8k
103
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this incest-themed story also contains BDM elements. If this is not your cup of tea, please do not read further.

*

My sister Nikki is a slut. She dresses like a slut and she acts like a slut. This is the reason why she has been unable maintain a relationship for more than 6 months. She seems to always pick men she can wrap around her little finger when what she really needs is a strong, dominating man who can control her.

Nikki is absolutely beautiful. This combined with the fact that her body developed early had the high school boys lining up to date her. She found out at an early age that she could use her voluptuous body to get whatever she wanted. By the time she had graduated from high school, she had slept with half of the guys in her senior class and many of the girls. Her success with relationships went downhill from there. At the tender age of 24, she has been married and divorced twice. She did not celebrate her one year anniversary in either marriage.

Before I continue with the story of how my sister became my slave, I should describe us both. Nikki (born Nicole Dierdre Marie Jackson) is fairly tall; 5 feet, 9 inches. As I mentioned, she is gorgeous with long, wavy blonde hair (much like Keri Russell's in Felicity), high cheekbones, sky blue eyes and full, pouty lips. Her body is incredible. She has huge tits, 38DD the last time I looked at her bra before she left home, a thin waist, flaring hips, a full, tight ass and long shapely legs. She is fanatical about keeping her body in peak shape which she does by doing aerobics, light weights and yoga on a daily basis. She also has a perpetual tan; evidence she spends a lot of time sunning herself at the beach.

As for me, I am tall as well, measuring in at 6 feet 4 inches. I have blonde hair and blue eyes like my sister. I played football in high school and college and have keep up on my fitness routine since so I am fairly buff. Women find me attractive and go crazy when the see me shirtless.

Anyway she called me late one night several weeks ago asking if she could come stay with me as she and the guy she was living with had a huge fight and he kicked her out.

"Nikki, last time we did this dance, I told you things had to change. The only way I will let you come stay with me is if you agree to do exactly what I tell you!" I replied.

"What? What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Nikki, you are out of control. All you do is use people to get what you want. You need guidance and discipline and if you come to live with me, that is exactly what you will get."

"You can't do that! I am a grown woman and I will do whatever I want!" she replied in a very indignant voice.

"Fine! Then you can find somewhere else to stay," I said.

"I don't have anywhere else to go," she whined.

"Well then you have a decision to make. You are welcome to come stay with me if you are willing to follow my rules or you can get a hotel room or sleep on the street."

"Can I come over and talk? It is freezing out here?" she replied.

"Yes Nikki, but I am not going to change my mind!"

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes," she replied and hung up.

Five minutes later she entered my house with two large suitcases in tow. She looked half frozen!

After a brief hug, I told her to go take a hot shower to warm up and then we could talk. She didn't need to be told twice! I helped her lug her suitcases to 'her' room and left her to shower.

Fifteen minutes later, she came into the living room wearing a short silk robe that was loosely tied at the waist. It was clear from the way her tits bounced as she walked that she hadn't bothered to put on a bra. Also, the robe displayed a lot of cleavage and when she sat down, at lot of thigh. It was clear to me she was again trying to use her body to get what she wanted.

"So Nikki, does this mean you have agreed to my terms?" I asked immediately taking the offensive.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you are certainly not dressed to go back out into the cold so I guess you are staying. And if you are staying, you are going to have to do exactly as I say."

"I um...," she started as she leaned forward giving me a better view of her big tits.

"Flaunting your body isn't going to get you what you want...it is only going to increase your punishment," I stated. She sat up immediately, flustered. I did notice however that her nipples were hard and quite visible pushing against the thin silk robe.

"Wha...what do you mean increase my punishment. I haven't done anything to be punished for."

"Nikki, you have 8 years of accumulated infractions. In any case, rule number one is I can punish you whenever, wherever and however I please."

"Wha...um... how are you going to punish me?" she asked. Her nipples were now so hard I thought they were going to rip right through the silk. The slut was getting excited by the prospect of being punished by me!

"The way naughty girls are usually punished; I am going to spank you!"

"Noooo... you can't. I am too old to be spanked," she whined.

"Naughty girls are never too old to be spanked! And we are going to start right now."

"Please Peter. I know I need to change but please don't spank me. It will be so embarrassing," she complained.

"Punishment is supposed to be embarrassing and humiliating! Listen Nikki, you are my sister and I love you. But you are a naughty little slut. You think you can just flash your fat tits or tight ass and get exactly what you want. Well, now it is time to pay for that behavior. If you stay with me, I am going to punish you on a regular basis and I am going to use your voluptuous body for my pleasure. The choice is yours and you need to make it now! Either stand up and come over here in preparation for your punishment or go get dressed and leave."

I was fairly confident she was going to stay especially since she seemed to be extremely aroused by being dominated but I still held my breath. My sexy sister surprised me as she immediately stood up and came and stood in front of me. I got a whiff of the musky aroma of her arousal.

"Ok Nikki. From now until you move out, you will do exactly what I tell you to do. Failure to immediately comply will result in punishment. Is that understood?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Good. Now Nikki, I am curious. Ever since I started talking about punishing you, I have noticed your nipples are hard and when you walked over here, I could smell your arousal. Does your impending punishment excite you?"

"NO!" she replied.

"Don't lie to me Nikki or you will be very sorry. That sweet mouth of yours says no, but that slutty body of yours says yes."

"Well, I guess I may have fantasized about a man controlling me and punishing me when I was bad," she replied with a coy smile.

"So on some level, you recognize your need to be dominated and disciplined. Good because I plan to do both! I think we will start with the discipline."

"Place your hands behind your head and spread your legs," I commanded.

She complied immediately. Naturally, placing her hand behind her head caused her tits to stick out even further putting even more of a strain on the thin silk robe. Spreading her legs caused the robe to gape at the bottom giving me birdseye view of her hairy cunt. She saw me staring and looked down. Instead of moving to cover up, all she did is let out a small moan.

Finally, I stood up and walked behind my sweet, submissive sister. The view from here was just as sweet. Most of her tight ass was exposed. It was deeply tan like the rest of her except for a small white triangle. I reached down and caressed her ass. She moaned and pushed it out a little further. I pulled my hand back and brought it down hard on her left cheek. She moaned a little louder and bent at the waist a bit to stick her ass out even further. I gave her a couple more hard smacks before I decided I needed better access.

"Nikki, go over and stand in front of the dining room table. Make sure your legs are spread as wide as they are now!"

She moved quickly over to the table and spread her legs even wider. I followed her and stood directly behind her and leaned in. My rock hard manhood pressed into her bare ass. She moaned again and pushed back and wriggled her ass trying to increase the contact. I reached around her and untied the belt of her robe. I then reach up to her shoulders and slid it off. It dropped but got caught on my pole. I moved away to let it fall to the floor and my horny sister cried out "No!" and push her ass back into my pole. I decided spanking her ass could wait a bit so I could play with her big tits. I reached up and cupped them feeling their weight and the rock hard nipple poking my palm. I grabbed the nipple of each breast between thumb and forefinger and rolled them as I pushed my hardness against her harder. She let out a guttural groan. I increased the pressure on her nipples until I was pinching them hard.

"Oh god yes!" she cried.

"Do you like it when I hurt your fat tits sister dear?" I asked as I twisted her engorged nubs viciously.

"Arrrgggghhhh!" she screamed panting heavily.

"I asked you a question slut!" I stated as I release her tortured nipples.

"Yes!" was all she said.

"Do you want me to continue to abuse your tits, sister dear?"

"Yes please!" she replied.

"Beg me!" I commanded.

"Please Peter, hurt my tits. It gets me so f__ing hot!"

"Turn around and stick them out for me slut. Offer your big tits to me for punishment!"

She turned and moved her elbows further back and leaned backwards bending at the waist. This made her big tits stick out even further. Her nipples were slightly red from the rough treatment they had received but they were very hard. I was amazed at how long they were; they were a least an inch long when aroused and engorged. I decided to give her nipples a break for the moment and concentrate on the meat of her tits. I raised my right hand and brought it down hard on the top of her right breast. SWACK! Before she could react, I repeated the process on her left breast. SWACK!

"Ouch!"

I repeated this several more times.

I then proceeded to spank the sides of her breasts, causing them to smash into its twin and the bottoms of her breasts causing them to jump. Finally, I decided her nipples needed more attention so I spanked them hard.

"Oh fuck, that hurts," my slutty sister screamed after several swats to her sore nubs.

Even though she was in pain, it was very clear that she was extremely aroused. Her eyes were glazed over, her breathing was ragged and her pussy was gushing. I could see a wet trail moving slowly down each thigh. My little sister wasn't merely a slut, she was a pain slut. She got off on pain and abuse! Who would have guessed.

"It is time to spank that tight ass of yours Nikki. But before we move on to that, those fat nipples seem to be begging for some decoration," I stated.

That seemed to cause her nipples to elongate further if that was possible. Before she had arrived, I had gathered several items including clothespins, standard nipple clamps with a chain between them and alligator clamps along with a hairbrush and metal spatula. Originally, I had planned to use the nipple clamps. But seeing what a complete pain slut she was, I decided to use the alligator clips. They had sharp teeth that would really bite.

I pulled them out of my pocket and held them in front of her face.

"Don't you think your nipples would look fabulous sporting these?"

"Oh no Peter, please don't put those on me!" she replied without much conviction.

I just grabbed her right breast, opened one of the clips, forced it over her nipple and slowly released it as I watched her eyes for a reaction. I was astounded by her reaction. She let out groan and started convulsing in a massive orgasm. I quickly put the other one on. She moaned loudly, her orgasm intensified and her legs shook so hard I thought she was going to collapse. I scooped her up in my arms and laid her on the couch. She continued to convulse for several minutes before she final calmed down.

I couldn't believe my slutty little sister came hard without having any contact with her pussy. All it took was a little pain applied to her luscious tits.

"Are you ok now?" I asked.

"I am great! That was the most incredible experience of my entire life. I never knew orgasms were so awesome," she replied.

"Nikki, have you never had an orgasm before?" I asked in disbelief.

"No! That was the first," she replied.

"So you never had an orgasm when you were getting fucked or when you masturbated?" I asked incredulously.

"No never," she replied sadly.

"Well, pleasure may not get you there but pain certainly does!" I said finally. "In fact, I bet that pain and pleasure together would send you through the roof."

"I want more, lot's more!" she said.

"Well that's good because it's time for your spanking," I replied.

This got her juices going again immediately. I looked at her throbbing pussy and it started to dribble again, this time down toward her ass.

"Ok Nikki, you need to get up, stand in front of the table and spread your legs."

She practically jumped off the couch and ran over to the table and assumed the position with her legs spread wide and her hands behind her head.

I went over and put my hand on her lower back and gently pushed her forward. Suddenly, she moaned loudly again. I looked down and realized her tits were pushed hard onto the table. The vicious little alligator clips must be causing her sore nipples a new round of agony. Looking between her legs, the earlier dribble turned into a flood. Her aromatic juices were running down both thighs. Bending over the table brought her ass to the perfect position for spanking. With her legs spread, her weeping pussy was also on full display.

I rubbed her ass gently then suddenly gave her right cheek a hard swat. After a little more rubbing, the left cheek received similar treatment. She moaned and pushed her ass up further. I then began spanking her is earnest. I started at the very top of the right side of her butt and moved slowly all the way down to her upper thigh and then back up the left side. By the time I was done the warm up, her ass was pink and slightly warm and she was moaning softly and moving her ass provocatively.

I picked up the hairbrush and rubbed her ass with the smooth side. Then I turned it over and rubbed it with the bristles.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I am going to spank you now with this hairbrush. When I am finished, I am going to flip it over and rub the handle against your cunt to get it nice and oily, then I am going to shove the handle up your tight little asshole and fuck your ass with it."

"Oh god'" she moaned.

"I'm sure a slut like you has been fucked in the ass plenty of time, right?"

"No, never. I have not allowed anyone to do that," she moaned.

"Then I will be the first!" I replied.

With that, I straightened up and brought the hairbrush down hard on her right cheek.

"Oooohhhhh," she cried. "Please not so hard."

"Shut up and take it like the pain slut you are." I replied.

I then proceeded to blister her ass and thighs with the brush. After five minutes of non-stop spanking with the hairbrush, her skin was dark red and she was screaming with each stroke.

I stopped and rubbed her ass gently. Her skin was hot to the touch.

I turned the hairbrush around and slid the handle though the entire length of her slit several time. Her screams of pain turned to moans of arousal.

I leaned over again and spoke into her ear, "Nikki, I want you to reach behind you with both your hands and spread your ass cheeks."

She complied immediately.

I positioned the dripping brush handle against her tight hole and pushed slightly. After a brief initial resistance, the handle slip past the opening. I slowly slid it in to the hilt. I then started to fuck her with it. At the same time, I reached between her legs and found her clit. It was engorged and as soon as I touched it, she climaxed hard and squirted all over my hand. As I continued to fuck her ass hard with the hairbrush and stimulate her clit, her orgasm intensified until she screamed for me to stop. Instead of stopping, I rammed two fingers is to her weeping pussy. She bucked as another intense orgasmic wave crashed over her.

Finally, afraid she may pass out, I pulled the brush and my fingers out of their respective holes. My sweet sister was definitely dazed as it took her several minutes to realize I had stopped. Only then did she release her ass cheeks and stand up. I saw the clips on the nipples and quickly removed them. She screamed yet again as the blood rushed back into her tortured nipples.

Deciding she was too unsteady on her feet to walk, I picked her up in my arms and carried her into her room and placed her on the bed. I helped her get under the covers.

She looked exhausted yet content.

"You sleep now. We will talk about the rules tomorrow."

I walked to the door and looked back. She was already asleep. I turned off the light and went to relieve my pent up arousal. Things had gone much further than I had planned but I knew Nikki was mine from now on.