My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepsister comes home from private school.
6.9k words
4.67
171.7k
413

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers

I sat on the couch watching TV and waiting for my step-sister Jenna to arrive. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been all by myself. My mom and step-father had left the previous day on a business trip and I was left to welcome Jenna home for summer vacation. I was not looking forward to it. My mom and step-father are both widowers. My father died just after my first birthday and Jenna's mother died just before her first birthday. Our parents met each other at a support group for widowed parents and hit it off instantly. I used to think that my mom was just looking for a quick replacement since she married Jenna's father shortly after they met, but they'd been married now for almost twenty years. Within months of their marriage my mom became pregnant with my half-sister Hannah. I was pretty close with my sisters growing up. Jenna and I were in the same class for elementary school and Hannah was a grade behind. We got along very well for kids, but that changed once we became teenagers. Hannah and I were typical straight A students. We rarely got into trouble or argued with each other.

However, Jenna was a different story. She not only rebelled against our parents, but against me as well. In fact, I probably received the worst of it. She would often blackmail me in order to get things she wanted. One time she discovered that I had been drinking alcohol at a party with some friends, and the price of her keeping her mouth shut to our parents was for me to get her alcohol. Luckily I knew the right people, so it wasn't much hassle. After that, it became her purpose in life to find out all my dirty secrets so she could get what she wanted from me. To her credit, she never told my parents about the things I did, but it's probably because she knew that if she broke her promise, I would never do anything she wanted again. Jenna also caused problems for her father by being blatantly rebellious. She started failing out of school, sneaking out at night, and who knows what else. It got so bad that my parents sent her to St. Mary's Academy for Maladjusted Girls. The school had changed the name from 'Troubled' to 'Maladjusted' because they thought 'Troubled' had too many negative connotations. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Regardless, St. Mary's was a no nonsense school. The girls were there all year round. In fact, they were rarely allowed to leave the premises. Visitors were prohibited as well, except on Easter and Christmas. The school said it was necessary for the student's rehabilitation. My parents and sister would always go to visit her on those days, but I made sure that I was either sick, or had a mountain of homework to do. After the way she had treated me, spending the holidays with her was the last thing I wanted. I was so successful at it that by the time I graduated high school, I hadn't seen her for three and a half years. I got into a very good college, and surprisingly, so did Jenna. According to my parents, she had matured a lot and was very focused on her studies. After she graduated from St. Mary's I expected to have to live with her at home for the summer, but she decided to find a job and a small apartment near her college. She said she wanted to get to know the area before classes began in the fall.

My parents were disappointed, but they were pleased that she was being a responsible adult. After I finished my first year of college, I returned home for the summer expecting to see Jenna; however, she had once again decided to stay near campus and work. Hannah got into the same college as me, so any news I heard about Jenna came from her. They were both still very close and if it wasn't for Hannah, I wouldn't have heard anything about Jenna. I finished my second year and came home for the summer again. I considered staying near campus, but I didn't want to pay for a crummy apartment. Hannah had decided to take a summer course and wouldn't be home for three or four weeks. I assumed Jenna wouldn't be coming home, so I was looking forward to having the house mostly to myself. My step-father works for a prestigious company and he's often away on business. After Hannah had left for college, my mom got a job as my father's assistant. It was good for her because she would get lonely when my step-father was gone on his business trips, plus she liked the extra money. They told me that they would be gone for about two weeks on business shortly after I arrived home. They were leaving Sunday night and I would have to fend for myself until they returned - or so I thought.

Just before my parents left, my mom told me that Jenna was coming home Monday afternoon. She had decided to spend the summer here since the rent on her apartment had gone up. My stomach dropped when she told me that. I hadn't seen Jenna in almost six years, and now I would have to spend two weeks with her alone? Memories of the torture she put me through came rushing back. I quickly reminded myself that she was not the same person that she used to be. I had changed quite a bit as well, and there was no way I was going to let her push me around. However, I wasn't looking forward to seeing her. I slept in Monday morning, savouring my old bed and the fact that I didn't have to study for any more exams. At noon I made myself lunch and spent the afternoon in front of the TV waiting. I was watching some awful soap opera when I heard the front door open. Hello? Is anyone here? Jenna's voice called from the front foyer. I considered slipping out the back door but decided that I would have to face her eventually. I had spent the night trying to devise ways to avoid her for the four months we'd be together, but I ran out of ideas quickly. The best thing to do was just get this over with. I'm in here, I yelled back. I could hear her footsteps coming down the hallway. I looked over my shoulder as she walked into the room.

"Hey bro! Long time no see!"When I was younger, I hated when she called me bro but it didn't bother me so much now.

"Yeah, tell me about. . ." The words caught in my throat. This was not the Jenna I remembered.

The Jenna I remembered was thirteen, dressed in black, and completely asexual. The Jenna that walked through the door was anything but that memory. She was wearing, white short shorts, a pink spaghetti-strap shirt, and her black hair was pulled back in a pony-tail. Her skin was darkly tanned as opposed to the pale white I remembered. Her legs were long and toned, her tummy flat and tight, and her breasts small and perky. Her shirt was cut so it showed quite a bit of cleavage, as well as the piercing in her belly-button. There was nothing asexual about Jenna now. In fact, she was incredibly sexy. She must have noticed my jaw hanging open because she laughed. "Surprise!" she said. "I bet you weren't expecting this, were you?"

Honestly, no I wasn't! I still remember you as the girl who avoided colour and the sun like it was the plague!" I stood up and walked around the couch to hug her.

"Wow! You've changed too!" she said hugging me tightly. "You've been working out. You're hard as rock!" She ran her hands over my chest and down to my stomach. "You have a six pack!" she cried out. "I love six packs! Let me see!" Jenna started pulling my shirt up so she could look at my abs, but I quickly stopped her.

"I don't think so", I laughed, stepping away.

"Awwww... You're no fun! Anyway, I'm sure I'll see your abs eventually! You can't go into the pool with a shirt on. Or is that something you usually do?" she teased.

"You bet! I'm always fully clothed. Even in the shower. If some girl saw me without a shirt on, she wouldn't be able to resist me. I don't like to use my powers for evil", I grinned, winking at her playfully. Jenna laughed and put her hands on my chest, playfully pushing me.

"Whatever loser! Muscles aren't the only thing women go for nowadays. But I guess you have to compensate for being practically retarded."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I know you're jealous! Not only am I a genius, but I have an amazing body too. It's a good thing you aren't my sister, otherwise I would have taken all the good genes and left you with nothing. I'm surprised that you manage to get by with what you do have!" Our laughter filled the room, and I felt extremely relieved. I thought that seeing Jenna again would be awkward, but our relationship was similar to how it was when we were still in elementary school. "Do you need help with your luggage?" I asked.

"Sure! None of my bags are heavy, but you'll prevent me from having to make two trips to my room". I followed Jenna to the foyer and helped her carry her luggage up to her room. Going up the stairs I accidentally caught a glimpse up her shorts. She was either wearing a thong or nothing at all. Her ass was perfectly curved and tight. I caught myself staring at it and immediately averted my eyes. I brought her luggage into her room and placed it on her bed.

"Well, I'll let you unpack. If you need anything, I'll be downstairs", I said, turning to leave.

"Bro...?" Jenna's voice was low, almost apologetic.

"Yeah?"

"I just want to apologize... I know I treated you shitty growing up and I'm sorry for that..." She walked over to me, looking me in the eyes. I could see hers had started to fill with tears.

"Don't worry about it, I said. That was a long time ago. We can start fresh now." Jenna smiled. "I just want you to know that I was never mad at you. I was angry at my dad for getting married again. I don't know why. I don't remember my mom, but I guess it bothered me more than I wanted to admit at the time. I took it out on you, even though you were in the same position that I was. It wasn't right". Tears started to slide down Jenna's cheeks and she brushed them away. "It's okay Jenna. We've both changed since then. Let the past be the past. I'm not mad at you and I accept your apology. Okay?". I pulled her close to me and hugged her. I could feel her breasts pressed against my body and felt ashamed that I was noticing her body at a time like this.

"Okay..." she said, smiling up at me. "It's a new beginning. I really missed you ya know. I wanted to call you, but I didn't think you would want to talk with me." Jenna had her face buried against my chest.

"I missed you too", I said. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't exactly the truth either. "It would have been nice to hear your voice. I suppose I could have called you. I guess we both messed up".

"I guess so", Jenna said as she wiped her eyes. "But we're good now?" Her voice sounded like she was about to break down.

"Of course!" I hugged her tightly again. "Anyway, I'll let you get settled in," I said as I turned to leave.

"Can I make you dinner?" Jenna asked.

"That depends. Are you a good cook?" I teased. "I don't want to end up with food poisoning!"

Jenna laughed. Her perky nature seemed to have returned. "I'm a great cook! In fact, I usually cook for my friends at college once a week. If I was bad, I don't think they would let me!"

"Alright", I said. "I look forward to it! Mom went for groceries the other day. She wanted the fridge to be fully stocked before she left. You should be able to find anything you're looking for in there."

"Good!" she said. "You're going to love it!"

"I hope so!" I laughed. "If you are good enough, you can cook me dinner every night!" I called as I walked out of her room.

Jenna spent the rest of the afternoon cooking dinner while I watched TV. There was nothing on that captivated my attention, and I found my thoughts straying to my step-sister and her incredible body. I've had a few girlfriends, all of them extremely hot, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Jenna. I found myself getting turned on as I thought about her wearing a skimpy bathing suit while she suntanned by the pool, rubbing lotion all over her tight, trim body. I could feel my cock getting hard so I changed the channel looking something that would get my mind off my step-sister. Even though we aren't really related, I knew I shouldn't be thinking about her this way, no matter how sexy she had become. Eventually Jenna called me for dinner. It was surprisingly good and I had seconds. She was very pleased that I enjoyed it. Our dinner conversation revolved around the things we had been up to since the last time we saw each other, and reminiscing about growing up together. After dinner I helped her clean up the table and wash the dishes.

"So... do you have a girlfriend?" Jenna asked as she scrubbed a plate.

"No, not at the moment", I replied. "You?"

"Do I have a girlfriend?" Jenna laughed. "No, I haven't had a girlfriend since St. Mary's." My head snapped in her direction and she giggled.

"What?!? You're joking right?" I couldn't believe my ears. "Are you a lesbian?"

"No, I'm not a lesbian", Jenna sighed as she rolled her eyes. "I like guys... but, I have been with girls before. But like I said, that was back at St. Mary's and it's not like I had much of a choice since it was an all girls school".

I stood there for a second, holding the dish I was supposed to be drying. All I managed to get out was, "Umm... I guess that would be a problem".

"All the girls experimented", Jenna continued. "It would usually begin with playful touching and hugging; then it would move on to kissing. Before you knew it, you were naked and making out with the girl. It would get pretty wild. One time some older girls got caught having an orgy in their room. Most rooms were for two girls, but some were set up for four or five. Anyway, one of the girls snuck a vibrator into the school and that night her and her roommates decided to try it out. They got a little carried away. The teachers heard their moans and screams and went to investigate. Afterward, the girls were moved into different rooms and their classes were changed. The teachers thought it was an 'isolated' incident, but it happened all the time. We were just a little more careful about the noise", Jenna giggled. I didn't know what to say, and before I was able to come up with anything, Jenna had continued her story. "The teachers were very strict at St. Mary's, but not too bright. They would conduct random searches of our rooms, looking for drugs and alcohol. Sometimes they would find a vibrator or dildo. They would confiscate it if they found one. They said that it was improper conduct and it wouldn't be tolerated. Needless to say, we all got very good at hiding our vibrators".

"You had a vibrator? How did you get it?" I asked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"We had trips to the city the last Sunday every other month. It was supervised of course, but we were allowed to shop. I saved up the money I'd get from mom and dad at Christmas and bought myself one. The other girls kept the supervisors occupied until I got back. There was a sex shop close by so it would only take a few minutes. The woman that ran the shop knew we weren't old enough to buy them, but she never asked for ID. All the girls would cover for each other until we got back. We always had to smuggle them into the school. The teachers only found a handful of vibrators, but almost every girl at school had one. My roommate actually bought one of those double-sided dildos!"

"Really?" I could feel my cock getting extremely hard. The thought of my step-sister masturbating with a vibrator was more appealing than it should be.

"Yep. We even used it together", she said. It was so nonchalant that I thought I had misheard her. Until she started talking again. "We would usually use our vibrators to get each other hot and bothered. She was great at licking pussy. Anyway, we'd each stick one end of the dildo inside our pussies and then fuck each other silly. We both learned to be very quiet though, even when we came. Not because we were afraid of getting caught, but because that dildo was incredible! I came harder when we fucked with it than with my vibrator. And believe me, my vibrator was pretty damn good". I had been trying to focus on drying the dishes Jenna was handing me, but it was impossible. I had a raging hard-on despite my efforts. I hadn't noticed that Jenna had stopped talking and was looking at me with a smirk on her face. "You're blushing", she giggled. Are you getting turned on thinking about my classmates having hot, lesbian sex?

"Can you blame me?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly. I hope she didn't notice that. Or my hard-on for that matter.

"No, I can't. To be honest, I'm feeling a little flushed myself", Jenna said, pulling on her shirt quickly to cool herself. I cleared my throat and looked around. Thankfully, we had finished washing the dishes.

"I think I'm going to watch a movie. Popcorn?" I managed to ask. "You bet!" Jenna exclaimed. "I haven't had popcorn in a long time. Well, not good popcorn anyway. I'll make it. You can go sit down if you want." I wasn't going to argue. My cock had started to soften, but there was still a noticeable bulge. I needed to sit down before Jenna noticed. The popcorn was good but the movie wasn't, and I couldn't stop thinking about Jenna fucking another girl. The movie finished just after 10pm and I decided to go to bed early and watch one of my movies so I could relieve myself. I was extremely horny, and unless I jerked off, I wouldn't be able to sleep. I faked a yawn and told Jenna I was tired and was going to go to bed. She said she was still hyped up from coming home and would watch some more TV before turning in. We said our goodnights and I went upstairs. I closed my door and turned on my computer. I undressed and connected my headphones to the speakers on my computer. I had bought an extension for them so I could watch porn while I sat in bed. It was much more comfortable than sitting in a chair. I laid back as the movie started. I started stroking my cock, and I was hard instantly. I had a feeling that I probably wouldn't be able to hold off from cumming. I liked to watch the whole movie before I let myself cum. Tonight, I didn't think that was going to happen. I had been stroking myself for about ten minutes, when I caught movement in the corner of my eye. My heart skipped a beat as I looked over. Jenna was standing in the doorway, watching me. Her arms were crossed over her breasts, and she had a smug smile on her face. I sat up quickly, pulling the sheets over my cock and tearing my headphones off.

"Jesus Christ Jenna! Don't you knock!?" I yelled.

"I did! I also asked if I could come in. You didn't respond and I thought you were asleep. I just wanted to check before I went to bed", Jenna said. Unlike me, she didn't seem surprised about the situation. I should have known you were jerking off. Jenna walked into my room looking at the movie playing on my computer. "Is it any good?" she asked.

"It's not bad", I said quickly, trying to keep myself covered. "You know most people would walk away if they didn't receive an answer when they knocked. Can you leave now?" Jenna ignored me.

"Mind if I watch it with you?" she said, sitting down at the foot of my bed with me. Sighing, she stood up and pulled the headphones out of the speakers, mumbling about not being able to hear the movie. Moans and groans filled the room, as she sat back down. We sat silently for a few minutes before she finally broke the silence. "Well, aren't you going to jerk off? Isn't that why you're watching this?"

"I can't jerk off if you're here", I said. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my step-sister, especially since she seemed so indifferent to the situation.

"Why not?" she asked. "You had no problem doing it when you didn't know I was watching".

"How long were you standing there?!" I exclaimed. "Did you plan on standing there the whole time?"

"Only five or six minutes", she said, "and I wouldn't have stood there the whole time. I would have sat with you after I watched you a bit longer". I had no idea what to say. Immediately thoughts of her blackmailing me started to fill my head. She'd threaten to embarrass me if I didn't do what she wanted. I knew Jenna coming home would be a disaster. "So, do you do this every night, or did my story about St. Mary's make you horny?"

Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers
12