My Slutty Wife's Nudist Holiday

Story Info
Nudist gang bang, midget sex, biggest dick contest etc.
16.2k words
4.14
46.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE- This story is based on trips my wife and I made to Koversada, the largest and most fun nudist resort in the world. I think if you have been fortunate enough to visit, most of the events will ring true. My wife is quite promiscuous and although I have tried to recount all her entanglements, I am sure I have left something out.

This story is entered in the National Nude Day contest so please be kind enough to give it a good vote if you enjoyed the story. I have changed the names of the protagonists to protect their identities. All my best as always. Your comments or emails are always welcome.

Erectus 123

*

INTRODUCTION

FKK KOVERSADA -- is the largest Nudist Resort. It is not too far from the Italian border. French, German and Italians come to enjoy the warm waters and beautiful forested coastal retreat. After the division of Yugoslavia into many smaller countries (1989), Koversada, previously referred to as Vrsar Nudist Resort, is now located in Croatia. This portion, Istria, juts majestically into the Adriatic, not distant from the City of Vrsar.

Accommodations at the FKK Nudist Resort include bungalows, apartments and camping facilities. Most tourists are campers and lodge in tents on the beach or in caravans and motorhomes. FKK is the initials of the International Nudist Federation. The capacity of the nudest complex is 6,000 tourists. There is more naked cock and vagina parading around in an hour than most people will see in a lifetime.

Although the camp boasts international tourists, the Germans are by far in the majority. In quoting them, I have left grammatical errors true to the source and to allow some of the local color to shine through.

WHO ARE WE?

You may be wondering what Brenda and I look like? I usually say I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall but when measured recently I'm 5' 9". I'm 28 years old. I work in production at Kilmer Studios in Burbank as an assistant director. I have a muscular build due to high school and college varsity wrestling at 156 lb. that has left me with two sore knees. If I bump them accidently they swell up and I'll be on pain killers for a few days. Of course without training I've gone up to 170 lb. but it's a struggle to not gain more weight.

I have brown hair with a slight curl. My eyes are hazel and my nose is so perfect people are sure it was constructed by a high line plastic surgeon, but no, it's original. When I was a kid I was teased because my lips were large. Now I'm told they are sexy and kissable. Times and tastes change. I prefer a small sized shirt but my neck is a little to wide so I usually wear a medium.

My cock is not supersized, a mere 6 ½ inches but no one has ever complained about my fucking. I always put heart and soul into pleasing my partners. On a good day I can cum two times and with luck three. How long that will last is anybody's guess. The older guys in my family are still into pussy at an advanced age. Not necessarily their wives pussies, but what the fuck. I'm always sure to shower before sex and the women say I always smell good. I like to put a dab of perfume on my pubes just in case.

I'm just an average guy but Brenda is the sexy one, something special. She is an athletic 24 year old. She looks like a cross between the young dark haired Joan Jett and Katy Perry. She has a pretty face, beautiful teeth and quick smile. She wears her hair medium length over her ears with bangs. She has full lips you would just love to kiss and big eyes framed by high cheekbones. Nice boobs (not the hang low variety), a long neck and a small curvy ass that will fit right in your palm.

She is intelligent and likes to tease me. Has a great sense of humor and direction. I frequently get lost. She eats tons but never seems to put on weight. She stands 5'7" but most people think she is taller. If they meet her when she is seated they are surprised when she stands up. Blame it on those super long legs which she can wrap around your waist like a python. She likes sexy clothes and knows how to wear them. She doesn't always wear a bra and panties are optional. I shouldn't tell you about her vagina but I will. It is gorgeous surrounded with petal like labia. More than one guy has tried to nibble there. Her clit is just inside but can pop out when she is aroused. Her vag looks tiny but will stretch a mile. Oh yes, she has an extra long tongue and no inhibitions about using it. She likes fashion mags but is too busy for you to catch her reading. That should give you some ideas.

Brenda, is a bit of a slut, but that is why I married her. I love a woman who has no inhibitions or prudery. She is quite proud she was voted "the biggest slut" in a Beverly Hills High School Facebook poll. The only alumni who earned that distinction was the famous Monica L. A girl at her 5th year graduation party told me that Brenda wore large earring hoops in high school with a button that said, "if you can't fit through these hoops, let's date."

Brenda had no desire to lose her "biggest slut" title where she attended college in East Los Angeles to completed a teaching credential at USC. She admits that she made frequent forays to Mexican dive bars where she'd have sex with everyone at the bar who was still sober enough to fuck her. From the attention the men and women pay her, I guess she is in her prime. On our Honeymoon in Miami, I had to watch as a parade of young Cubans, she had met in various places and invited, invaded our honeymoon suite to have sex with her, sometimes more than one at a time. Needless to say, I am not a jealous husband.

Even after we were married, she'd ask me to place an advert in one of the sex papers asking for adult strangers who wanted to fuck "a masked beauty." Those one day marathon sessions were usually conducted on national holidays. The men were instructed to come to our apartment in Hollywood. I'd check them in and make sure they were clean. Smelly guys were asked to leave or in the frequent cases of homeless men, they were offered a chance to shower.

I'd photograph their ID's and issue a few condoms and packets of lube.

I'd watch them have sex from the next room though a hidden tv setup. I find watching other men fuck my wife's pussy or ass can be very exhilarating. If it is too exciting I'll be forced to use a squirt of lube on my own cock to help relieve myself. Frequently I'd be so aroused, that when a stranger left, I'd run in with my best erection and jump right on top of Brenda.

You are probably thinking, letting strangers into your place to fuck your wife is dangerous. A few times I had to break into a session with a baseball bat when I thought things had gotten too rough. Brenda usually was annoyed by my intrusion saying in a surly voice,

"I'll call you if I need you"

What a trouper!

As you can see, my wife collects fuck sessions with the same energy that a lepidopterologist collects butterflies. Brenda's pleasure is being fucked by very large or very ugly cocks.

She doesn't care if the men are attractive, just that they can sustain an erection. We didn't have too many men who couldn't. A few "iffy" ones were energised by Brenda's blow job or a free tab of viagra.

I guess I am a firm believer in women's lib, or in the case of Brenda, woman's libido. If she is really well served, she will take the mask off in the middle of a fuck session.A sort of complement she offers for a job well done. Of course we'd record the sessions and have a closet full of video tapes. We can entertain ourselves if there is nothing interesting on cable TV.

I always insist that she take her birth control pills and use condoms to avoid sexually transmitted diseases, especially HIV. Every so often we have had minor bouts with STD infections. So far we have survived. She doesn't always follow my advice. Sometimes she takes the word of strangers in elevators, that their cocks are as safe as glacial ice water.

That's another of her tricks. If she is in a high rise elevator with one or two guys and she's horny, she hits the stop button and starts unbuttoning her blouse. When they see her tits, the guys cocks snap to attention. You can imagine what follows. Of course it's probably all on tape being watched by the security guards down below.

ON TO THE NUDIST HOLIDAY

My wife and I chose to stay in one of the newer Koversada apartments. We stayed in a tent the first year and a bungalow the year after. Tenting was a little rough for Brenda, who is a Beverly Hills girl. She always likes to look her best and doesn't like mud or sand between her toes. She likes to bathe in hot water before and after she tangles with her obsession, large penises. My penis is a normal 6 1/2 inch. Her obsessions are reserved for her sexual encounters with other men's larger cocks.

We had no complaints about the accommodations this year. The staff provides quality services and are very friendly. On more than one occasion in the past I found my wife lying on her back with her legs tightly clamped around the bald head of a member of the kitchen staff, busy eating out her juicy shaved vagina before dinner time. Aprapo, I must say the food was excellent.

We have enjoyed our vacations. In the summer the nudist camp is filled. It is a fun place to get your breasts tanned but be careful not to get your penis sunburned. Penis sheaths are as much a necessity as sunglasses in the bright sun. Sadly, says Brenda,

"Louis Vuitton has not yet entered into production of designer penis sheaths."

The only bad thing I can say about Koversada, is the frequency of summer rain and occasional bursts of thunderstorms with lightning. This is a common climatic condition at most beach resorts in Europe. When it rains the beaches are closed and the tourists congregate in the bars and restaurants. A lot of sex takes place in the back rooms.

Two years ago, during a heavy storm, Brenda had sex with seven Germans in a closed banquet hall. As I watched. I was upset because most of them went in bareback. She took on two at a time, on a dining room table, mostly with her sandwiched in the middle. The last guy to fuck her didn't have a partner to share her with. As a joke, in the middle of anal sex, he slipped a pickle into her vagina to spice things up. Benda thought it was a hoot! She insisted I take a short phone video where she pulled out the pickle and took a bite out of it.

To get to Croatia, we flew from LAX Airport into JFK in New York. An Alitalia Flight connected and landed us in Trieste.

ON OUR WAY

I rented a Citroen station wagon, the C5 Aircross, to drive to the nudist camp.

We left Trieste and I started on our drive to Koversada. After teasing me, Brenda kept playing with my dick until I shot a load that hit the inside of the windshield.

"Oh Jesus, the rental car agency is going to charge us for cleaning that goop up"

"Tell them to add it onto the entertainment tax," said Brenda.

"I guess it's proof we enjoyed the car."

As we drove on Brenda pulled down her tight shorts and knowing what she wanted I fingered her until she turned sideways and then I almost got my whole fist inside. Brenda is remarkably flexible.

'We really should pull over Bren, if you want me to do this right?."

Just at that moment we were passing a large lake. There was a sharp bend in the road. Before I could react with only one hand on the wheel, a low flying goose, coming from the other direction, just missed crashing into us. Neither of us saw the possible collision ahead of time. Fortunately the fowl veered up at the last minute leaving a few tail feathers on the windscreen. For safety I pulled my hand out of Brenda's pussy.

THE BORDER

Getting through the border is a bit of a hassle. The lines of cars go on forever. Once you get past the Dogana (Border Station) the road is clear. That's when excited tourists start racing dangerously towards the beach to get their asses browned.

Of course Brenda in her scanty outfit excited the curiosity of a Bulldike custom guard at the border station. The "Hulk" kept asking if she had any drugs. Drugs are not our thing and no one would be foolish enough to carry them into this part of the world where Croatian prisons are famously unpopular.

Brenda consented to a strip search so we might get on our way. She and the guard disappeared into a private booth. As soon as Brenda stripped nude, the burly lesbian immediately went down on her. The sex took place in front of a two way mirror. Brenda is used to performing while others watch. She really doesn't care.The guard asked her in broken English to scream out, "Tito" at each moment she climaxed. When she did as requested, heavy hands pounded on the window.

She finally exited with the dikes burly arm around her,

I asked, "Did she search you at all?"

"Nope, she just spent a long time licking my pussy while she played with her own. I thought she'd never come. I came twice before she even started breathing hard. Finally we both came in unison."

"What's that around your neck?"

"Oh, it's an amber nugget pendant that Greta, the customs guard gave me as a gift. It is supposed to bring you good luck. She advised putting it inside my pussy at night as the amber works wonders on vaginas, keeps them tight and juicy."

"You believe that?"

"Who knows if it's true? I'll just pucker up my pussy and in it goes."

"She probably wants to keep your pussy filled so others can't get in."

Brenda laughed,

"That's why the nugget is on a string, give it a yank and out it comes and in goes a dick. It won't keep out many dicks on this trip. Dear hubby, you are not going to get into my puss too often. This is my vacation and I want to get fucked as often as possible by strange dicks, the biggest and ugliest."

The truth of the matter, during our nudist holiday, the amber nugget was with her at all times. If it wasn't around her neck, it was someplace else.

"Do you have any special plans, Brenda?"

"Yes, I'd like to find that guy with the biggest cock in the nudist camp and get him to fuck me."

"Well, don't look at me, my cock won't win any monster contests."

"Don't speak poorly of my favorite dick, I can always count on you for a good fuck."

I smiled. If the wife still likes your dick after sampling a few thousand others, you have nothing to worry about, I hope?

"Do you remember that young guy we saw on the last day of our vacation last year escorting two good looking blond chicks?"

"The one with the foot long sausage swinging between his legs?" I asked.

"Yeah, there was a reason those girls were smiling. I've been thinking of him ever since that day. I'm hoping to find him on this trip and get him to share the whole enchilada with me."

"Well, good luck with that. Maybe I can fuck one of the beautiful girls he was with."

"I wouldn't count on it. When you are used to filet mignon every night, you don't want hanger steak for a substitute."

"Gee thanks. Just after you told me how good my dick was."

"Don't worry, there are plenty of fat German women looking for a fresh young cock. You will do fine."

"Thanks, a fat German woman, just what I dream of."

THE HITCHHIKERS

Finally free of the border station, we drive on for a half hour when we saw a sign for a petrol station. I couldn't believe the gasoline price was so low compared to what I'd paid on the Italian side. I figured it best to fill up because you never know when the next gas station will appear. A haggard short guy, with big ears and the eyes of a dead man, was covered with motor oil. He came out of a hut and filled the gas tank. He gave me a piece of paper with the number of liters. I carried it inside and paid the cashier.

As we pulled out of the station, there were three unshaved guys hitchhiking. They had stuck out their thumbs and rather crudely their boners. I'm not gay, but if I were, those cocks looked ripe for sucking. Brenda was entranced. I didn't slow down.

'"Wait!" she yelled, "I saw one cock I liked and I'm still horny".

"Brenda, there are three big guys. You will have to blow all three and maybe get fucked as well. Plus, there isn't much room in here."

"Well you had your chance at the lake and you didn't finish me off."

Brenda kept insisting, so I slowed down. I pulled over about 100 yards ahead and the three guys ran up to us with their backpacks and their cock dangling.

They spoke broken English with a heavy German accent.

The shorter guy, Peter, with the close shaved haircut, was the first to arrive. Peter's cock was still sticking out of his fly and it had a peculiar bent to it.

"Hey guy, how doin you? You give us ride to naked place? You want our dicks to be sucked?"

"Something like that," I said.

I got out and shifted the luggage,

"If you fuckers can fit in here you can come with us. In the meantime you can stuff your sausages back in your pants and zip up."

Brenda, eyeing their cocks was beaming.

"Your girlfriend like the dick to suckee?" said the taller guy, Jacop, with long dirty blonde hair.

"Just get in and shut up," I said. "You'll find out soon enough."

The three guys crammed into the back seat of the car. Brenda spent the rest of the time looking back and talking to each of them. Soon she knew all their names. I didn't much care. As far as I was concerned they were firewood before the barbecue. In about a half hour we passed a comfort station. I stopped, everyone had to pee.

"Wash your dicks," said Brenda, I'm not going to suck on a pissy cock.

The guys understood that. It brought a happy smile to all three unshaven faces.

After the pit stop, two of the students got in the back seat with Brenda in between and the other guy got in the front seat next to me. I put the car into gear and off we went. It didn't take long before I heard zippers unzip and I could see in the rear view mirror that Brenda had started blowing Olaf with loud slurping sounds. Hans, seated on the other side, with no resistance managed to pull her short shorts and thong down, fucking her in the ass before the other guy even shot his load.

Brenda was having a great time. Like a boy scout, always prepared. She always has a tube of lube in her bag so I figured she'd lubed up her asshole at the rest stop. I was letting her have her fun, but seeing her sucking and fucking gave me a hard on. Peter, seated next to me, noticed right away. Before I knew it, he'd unzipped my pants to grab my dick.

"I like big cock," he said, as his fingers clamped around my shaft.

"Hey man, cut it out. I'm not gay."

"That's ok, I am," said Peter and before I could say a word he was jerking me off.

"Hey stop that," I said, "I'm trying to drive."

That was probably the wrong thing to say because he stopped jerking and buried his head and itchy mustache in my lap. I'm embarrassed to say he sucked me off and I came quickly. A blow job from a guy with a goatee feels just like fucking an unshaved cunt.

"You're not gay?" he said laughing, my cum drooling out of his mouth, "My ass-holey you isn't."

I said nothing. Brenda from the back seat shouted out,

"Oh, he is a flaming gay."

"No, I'm not."

.

"You get to butt fuck him later," she added.

Of course she was kidding. Peter didn't realize it was all a joke.

"Das ist gut," he said.

I have to admit that watching Brenda's slutty activities got me hard and my dick welcomed Peter's expert blow job.They say, "no one sucks cock like a gay guy," I guess I have to agree. I smiled as he opened his mouth wide, revealing what was left of my gooey cum on his tongue and swallowed it right down. For the rest of the ride he sat so close to me he might have been my Siamese twin. No wonder he thought I was gay.

ARRIVAL AT THE NUDIST CAMP

At last we approached the entrance gate to Koversada. We paid admission and for accommodations. Camping is inexpensive, old bungalows are a little more costly but rather dilapidated. Brenda had opted for the newer apartment accommodations we had reserved stateside. The rooms were small but new. There was a fridge inside and hot and cold running water.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers