My Softball Coach Ch. 03

Story Info
School the next week.
3.2k words
4.42
25.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend went by way to quick in both mine, and Kasey's opinions. It was the most amazing weekend I had ever spent. We lazed around the whole time, in each other's arms. I got more and more used to my crutches every day.

Monday morning, we both got up early and Kasey took me home so I could get ready for school. I showered, taking special precautions not to get my cast wet, and dressed. And since I still hadn't mastered driving with my left foot (Kasey had let me practice in his Jeep), he stopped by on his way in and drove me to school.

I noticed a lot of kids staring as I pulled up with Kasey in the parking lot that morning. The guys just looked curious, whereas some of the girls looked downright murderous. I smiled to myself; this was going to be an interesting day.

As we walked up to the school doors, Kasey whispered in my ear, "Erin, I want to kiss you goodbye, but I don't think that would be a good idea yet". He looked ashamed that we had to hide our feelings. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Its fine, Kasey. They'll all know soon enough," and with that, and a small wave and wink, I turned and headed to the principals office. I had to quit the softball team this morning, officially. Kasey would be there as soon as he ran to his office and grabbed his roster book.

I had a lot of people stop me and ask me about my ankle on the way to the office. Only a select few, my really good friends, had the guts to ask me about my relationship with Kasey. Most people in school knew better than to approach me with topics that I might not want to discuss. I was pretty open with my feelings, and if I wanted to talk about something, most knew that I would bring it up.

I knocked on the principal's office door as I saw Kasey round the corner in the hallway. I gave him a nervous smile and awkwardly opened the door at the principal's shout.

"Hey Mr. D," I said as I hobbled into the office, Kasey on my heels.

"Erin, Kasey," Mr. Dickinson acknowledged us as we walked in.

"Mr. D. I came to resign from the softball team," I said as I sat down in the chair across from his desk. Mr. D. was a fair man, your typical bald headed principal.

"I see, and why is this?" he asked. Sitting back and folding his hands on his desk. He had a knowing look in his eyes. It was a small school; I'm sure he'd heard the rumors.

"Well, for one, I can't play anyway, because of my ankle. And number two," I glanced at Kasey, "Kasey and I have decided to start dating. Which shouldn't be a problem right? Since he isn't my teacher or coach anymore," I said.

Mr. D. nodded. "I'd heard the rumors, and although it won't make Kasey look too great to date a former player, I support you guys in your decision. Kasey, you will not be able to excuse Erin from any classes, as I'm sure you know. That would be conflict of interest. That being said, Erin you are off the team. Good luck. Now get out of here, I gotta make the morning announcements... Erin, I'll email your homeroom teacher and let her knows why you're late".

Kasey and I quickly got out of there and once in the hallway, Kasey grabbed me up in a huge hug, swinging me in circles. Several catcalls were let out from up and down the hall, students who had witnessed the interaction.

Kasey sat me down, I was blushing furiously. "Meet me in my office during our lunch period?" he asked. He knew that we shared the same lunch period, Lunch C, the last one of the day. I nodded and kissed his cheek before hobbling to my first period class.

The day drug by. I was anxious to get to my lunch period. I wanted to see Kasey. Suddenly, any minute spent without him was like a year. Finally, the bell for C Lunch rang and we were dismissed. I grabbed my crutches and headed towards Kasey's office. As I entered it I saw several girls glaring daggers at me. I knew they were jealous; I had landed every high school girl's dream guy. I gave the girls a cocky smile and went into the office without knocking.

Kasey was sitting at his desk, hands behind his head with a dreamy look in his eyes. I smiled as I opened the door and saw him.

His eyes locked with mine and his face split in a devastating grin.

"Baby," he said, getting up and walking over to me, kissing me before the door was shut. I heard several girls muttering, and I heard one distinctive, "Lucky bitch" comment. I kissed Kasey back passionately.

"I missed you," he said as we broke apart, him shutting the door behind us.

"Missed you too honey," I said. I went and collapsed on his couch in his room. "God, my leg hurts, this whole crutches thing sucks," I said as I leaned back, closing my eyes.

Kasey walked over and kneeled in front of me, his hand skimming over my calf. He started to massage it for me. I groaned softly, it felt so good; he was working out all the kinks that had developed in it throughout the day.

"I know baby, only one more period. You have no clue how many girls have come on to me today. I think us being together makes them think I'm available as opposed to off the market," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "I think most girls hate me, I think they're all jealous, but it's ok. I know I have you all to myself," I said with a sexy grin, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him to me, a deep, passionate kiss.

He kissed me back lovingly. The kiss got more heated and Kasey finally broke away.

"We can't here baby, as much as I'd love to live out that fantasy, Mr. D.'s already being pretty lenient on us, I can't risk it," he said. I laughed softly.

"Baby its fine, lunch period is almost up anyway," I said kissing him again. I stood up slowly, wincing as I put too much pressure on my injured ankle. Kasey was instantly by my side cupping my elbow. I laughed softly.

"I'm fine Kase, I promise," I said. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. Just as I was turning to head towards the door it burst open and all of the softball team, minus two, came trudging in.

"Erin, we need to talk to you," they said. I glanced at Kasey and he shrugged, a perplexed look on his face.

"Ok, shoot," I said as I leaned against Kasey's desk.

"We still want you to be captain of the team this year, we talked to Mr. D. and he said that the captain can be on the roster as just an injured player. And he said injured player's are allowed to date the coach. There is no rule against it. So you can still be on the team, and captain! And still date Kasey too," Leah said, grinning ear to ear.

"Please Erin, please be our captain, we need you," they all pleaded.I felt excitement pulse through my body. Was this true? I glanced at Kasey who was digging in his messy desk trying to find his rule book. He found it and yanked it out, searching for what the girls had said. He read a minute then looked up, a broad grin creasing his face.

"Go talk to Mr. D. Erin. I think you just became team captain," he said with love shining in his eyes. He wrapped me in a bear hug and the other girls squealed in delight.

"Go! Go!" I heard all the girls start to shout. They had a big game tonight. Against the Delmarva Tigers. It was a tough team, full of bitchy girls.

I smiled, gave Kasey a quick kiss and headed to Mr. D's office. I knocked and he said to come in. I entered for the second time today.

"Yes, Erin, its true. I just looked it up. Looks like you're captain," he said smiling, pride in his eyes. "Congratulations, now go to class, you get out a half hour early every game from now on," he said and looked back down at his papers.

"Thanks Mr. D," I said as I walked out and headed to fourth period. At 2:15 I left and headed to Kasey's office again.

I opened the door and found Kasey staring at Rob (the assistant coach) with a look of pure menace. I was momentarily stunned at the look of rage on Kasey's face. I'd never seen him look so mad.

He glanced up at me and his face automatically softened, although he still looked incredibly upset. He stood and walked over to me standing by my side.

"Rob, I expect your things to be packed and you to be out of here by the end of the school day," he said, glaring at Rob.

I was dumbfounded. "Wait! What happened?" I asked.

Kasey just shook his head, telling me not to say anything.

Rob got up, staring at ME with hate in his eyes. His face was also contorted in anger. "This is all your fault, you little bitch," he said beneath his breath.

I felt Kasey tense and take a step forward.

"Get OUT Rob," he said firmly, and Rob scurried out the door.

My face had gone white. I was so confused. "What the HELL was that about?" I asked as I sank down onto the couch.

Kasey's face was slowly returning to his normal color. "Nothing, baby, don't worry about it," he mumbled as he sat down rubbing his temples.

"Oh no you don't, tell me Kase, please," I asked softly, placing my hand on his thigh. He heaved a big sigh.

"Rob came in here accusing you of breaking your ankle on purpose to get me to yourself. He said that you had this planned the whole time, so that you could still get noticed by scouts, but not play. That you were lazy," he said.

I was stunned. I'd never thought Rob thought bad of me.

"Oh, well, you didn't believe him right?" I asked.

"Fuck no Erin," Kasey said pulling me into his arms. I hugged him back. "But, I'm not gonna deal with a piece of shit like him, so I fired him," he said.

I shrugged. "Ok, but now what do we do?" I asked. "We don't have an assistant coach now," I said.

"Sure we do, you," Kasey answered. "The captain moves up in position when possible, and that's you. Of course, you won't get paid, but still..." he said smiling now. "I think we're gonna have a great game," he said.

Kasey and I spent the rest of the afternoon studying the players and their strengths and weaknesses, until we heard the girls enter the locker room. We stood and I realized I didn't have my uniform to wear. Kasey went and grabbed his spare "Coach" t-shirt, tossing it to me. I tugged it over my head and laughed when it fell nearly to my knees. I rolled it up and tied it off so it came to just below my breasts, my stomach still covered in my tank top so I wasn't showing skin. But it was too hot to have that shirt covering my whole body. The back of the shirt said "Bower", Kasey's last name, and I laughed.

"Well, ya never know, maybe someday that will be your last name too," he said before he walked out the door with a wink. I smiled to myself. What a nice thought. I grabbed my crutches and went to the field where the girls were beginning to gather. They all smiled when they saw me.

"Hey assistant coach," Miranda said. I laughed.

We noticed a few local college scouts around the park, on bleachers. News had gotten out about the big game.

Kasey and I briefed the girls on some of the team's weaknesses and strengths. They absorbed the info like sponges. As the game got underway it became apparent we were way more prepared then the Tigers were. By the last inning I was coaching third base, and Kasey was coaching from the dugout. The game still had no score and we had last at-bat. If we didn't score now it would be going into overtime. We had a girl on first and Ja-Ja was up. Ja-Ja was a strong hitter and I signaled the girl on first to be on her toes.

I saw the kind of hit it was going to be as soon as the ball crossed home plate. I waved Ja-Ja on, signaling to hurry. This was going to be a double for Ja-Ja, and possibly a run if Lindy could make it around the bases in time. Lindy wasn't a very fast runner but I had faith in her ad waved her to come to third. As she was approaching third I saw the short stop fire the ball to home plate, but it was going to be way over the catcher's head. I signaled Lindy home. Lindy was puffing hard but surged on. She was about five steps from the bag when I yelled "DOWN!". She immediately dropped and slid. A cloud of dust erupted. It was a close call. The stands were silent.

"SAFE!" came the call and our team erupted in screams and cheers. I heard Kasey's whoop of joy behind me before I felt his arms around my neck, squeezing me hard. I laughed out loud and spun on my good foot, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him hard.

Our team crowded around us celebrating. Scouts were surrounding the team, asking questions. A few even asked me about the weird position I was in with the team and with Kasey. I explained and they seemed to approve.

I saw Mr. Dickenson approaching and smiled shyly at him.

"Erin, come over here, I want to talk to you," he said. I moved over to him and he began speaking.

"You are great at this coaching business, and Kasey here is going to need a new assistant coach. You already have all the credits you need this year, you are ready to graduate. If you would be willing to graduate early, I am eligible to offer you the job as assistant coach, if you'd like it," he stated.

"L-like, paying!?" I squeaked. Kasey had overheard and walked over putting his arm around me.

"Whatya say coach?" he asked teasingly and I grinned. I couldn't believe this. Four days ago I had been a regular high school student. Now I was graduating early, dating the head coach, and getting a job at the same school. I was shocked. I merely nodded in acceptance. I went around helping clean up with the other girls, as best as I could. Eventually everyone had filed out and left. Kasey and I were alone on the field. We sat on the pitcher's mound for a while just talking about everything that had happened. I still couldn't wrap my mind around it.

I felt Kasey's hands rubbing my shoulders and caressing my neck. I moaned softly and he kissed me behind my ear. I was sitting with my back to his chest, my ass nestled in between his legs. He kissed my neck up and down, and started running his hands down my sides. His fingers teased my breasts as he moved down and I groaned.

He chuckled softly behind me, his chest rumbling against my back. His hands moved around to the front of me and he cupped my breasts through my shirt. I had shed the coach shirt earlier. I felt my nipples pucker beneath his thumbs. And I whimpered softly. I pushed my ass up against his crotch and rubbed gently. It was Kasey's turn to groan. Kasey gently turned me around in his arms and leaned me backwards so he was overtop of me and I was laying on the ground.

"It's a good thing you don't mind being dirty," he said as he worked his way down, kissing my stomach and hips then my denim covered pussy. I groaned and my hips arched up off the dirt mound. Kasey smiled up at me and then asked me to take off my shirt, and I did.

He removed my sweatpants (they'd been the easiest to put on this morning) and then my thong. I was now naked on top of the dusty mound. Kasey smiled down at me, lifting his shirt up off of his body he sat me up a bit and slid it beneath my head. He then began leisurely kissing my body in every place possible bringing me great pleasure. I reached forward and undid his jeans, sliding them down his hips and over his dick which was already hard. I stroked it between my fingers. Kasey hated wearing underwear and had none on this day.

I leaned up and sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth. Kasey moaned loudly, mumbling my name. I smiled, my mouth full of cock and I tasted precum in my mouth.

"Oh baby, you looked so sex out there coaching third tonight, I've wanted this all day long, gooddddd, baby," he mumbled.

I sucked him hard and fast until he stopped me, telling me I needed to stop or he was going to cum. I lay back and he straddled me, his cock rubbing against my tits. I moan and squeezed them together around it. It was still slick with my spit and he easily stroked his cock in and out of my tits for a few moments. I could see his cock head poke out of between my tits and I'd lick it every time.

Slowly he eased away and down my body so I could feel his cock head pressing at my entrance. I groaned softly. I was so turned on by his titty fucking me that I just wanted him in me.

I told him this and he slowly slid into me, inch by inch. I whimpered in pleasure. His left hand was bracing his weight off of me while the other was tracing the curve of my hip all the way up to my cheek. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. As dusk settled around us, we made love for over an hour on the field. We knew no one would see us. No one was around. Slowly we brought each other to earth shaking climaxes. We lay in each other's arms until it grew completely dark, then dressed and headed back to his Jeep. We went back to my house that night, and fell asleep in each others arms. I dreamt that night of my future, with Kasey, as a coach, as a graduate of high school, and couldn't wait to see what the future would bring.