My Son Daniel

Story Info
A sheltered mom and her kinky son.
2.9k words
4.57
375.8k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers

It all started out innocently enough, as an accident. I got home one Thursday night about eleven from Girls Game Night. My husband, Rodger was already sound asleep, snoring away in bed. I was a little tipsy, but far from drunk. I went into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. There I walked right in on my nineteen year old son, Daniel toweling off after a shower.

We were both too shocked to do anything for a moment. I just stared. I hadn't seen Daniel naked since he was a little boy. He was no longer a little boy at all; he was a man, and a handsome man at that. Up until that moment, the only adult male I had ever seen naked was Rodger, my husband of twenty years. Daniel had a beautiful body. He was tall and lithe, muscular, not an ounce of fat on him. He had a smooth chest, and a brown patch of pubic hair just above his dangling penis and testicles. I couldn't believe I was looking at him like this, but I couldn't help it. The fact was I was enthralled. He was beautiful. There was a long pause. Neither of us said anything. Then Daniel grinned. He continued toweling off as if I weren't even there. He turned around, exposing his muscular back and his tight buns. I sat down on the lid of the commode and watched my sexy young son perform for me. That's what he was doing, it was quite clear. He was enjoying showing off. I had to admit I found it quite erotic, gazing shamelessly at his naked young body.

After he finished toweling off, he left, and I went about my business. After I went to bed, I lay awake for a long time. I was deeply disturbed about my feelings. I was quite turned on from the experience of watching my son. But this was my son, my baby, the little boy I had raised. What I was feeling was wrong, inexcusable, incestuous. Nonetheless, I masturbated that night next to my sleeping husband for the first time in a long time.

I was forty two that year; my husband Rodger was forty nine. Daniel was nineteen, in his first year at the university across town. He was still living at home in order to save money, but he clearly had his own life. He went out on dates, he had girlfriends, and I was sure, this being the modern age, that he was having sex. I had long ago decided to let his personal life be his own; he was a grown up, and the last thing he needed was a prying, over-protective mother. Still, I found myself wondering about his sex life. Specifically, I wondered what it must be like to be one of his dates. I had never dated much when I was young; Rodger had been my high school boyfriend.

I felt guilty, I felt terrible, I was nervous, but the next night when Rodger was passed out on the couch in front of the TV (I knew he would wake up and come to bed later), I went up to the bathroom where I knew Daniel was taking his shower. I took a deep breath, opened up the door, and stepped inside.

When Daniel saw me, he gave me a big grin. He has such a sexy smile. He swept back the shower curtain, giving me an unobstructed view. He lathered up, not missing any chance to show off his beautiful body. I watched silently as he rinsed and washed his hair. As I looked on, his penis swelled into a proud erection. I thought his penis looked delicious. It was bigger than his fathers', but not so big that it looked scary. It looked like it would fit perfectly inside me. I blushed deeply at that thought. The head was a deep red and purple; his testicles hung heavily below. He stepped out of the tub, dripping wet, and grabbed his towel. I was so close, I could have reached out and touched his bobbing penis. Slowly, sexily, he dried himself off, as I watched and drooled. It was like being in my own private male strip club.

That Saturday, I was baking cookies. My husband was off playing golf. I knew Daniel was home, in his room doing homework or something. When the cookies came out of the oven, I found myself going upstairs to bring him some. I had no ulterior motive, I told myself, but the fact is I was feeling horny, and I just wanted to look at him.

I got to his room, and his door was wide open. I went to tap on the door, but I was stopped in my tracks by what I saw. Daniel was lying on his bed, stark naked and masturbating. His penis looked bigger than ever. It glistened with lubricant. He saw me, and grinned wide, beckoning me inside. As if in a trance, I walked into the room, setting down the plate of cookies on his desk. Daniel resumed what he was doing. I had never ever seen a man masturbate before, and I was a little surprised that I found it so very sexy. I loved watching him handle his cock. His cock! I savored the words in my head. He squirted a little more lubricant from a small bottle onto his hand, and continued stroking himself. I realized that I was getting wet inside my panties. Daniel raised his legs in the air, bringing his knees to his chest, and I realized that he had a sex toy of some kind inserted in his anus. Of course I had heard of such things, but I had never really believed that people did that. I could see the purple flange of a vibrator stretching out his anus. I wondered how it felt.

Dan spread his legs wide and stroked himself faster and faster, reaching between his buttocks with his other hand and pressing the sex toy deeper inside himself. I realized that I had reached under my skirt and was rubbing my clit through my panties in time with him. His eyes squeezed shut, and I realized that he must be about to come. His hand was a blur on his penis. Suddenly he groaned "Yes, Oh yeah Mom!" and squirted semen all over his smooth chest. Jet after pearly jet shot out of the end of his engorged penis, forming a big pearly white puddle right in the hollow between his pecs. I couldn't stop masturbating, even though I knew he was watching me now. He dipped his index finger into the pool, scooping up some of his ejaculate, and brought it to his mouth, licking it off like some savory sauce. My knees shook as I orgasmed. I left the cookies, and hurried out of the room. I went up to our bedroom, where I played the whole episode back in my minds eye, masturbating myself to another thundering O.

Rodger and my sex life was non-existent, as it had been for years. I masturbated of course, and I imagine that he did too, but even that had become more and more infrequent over the years. All of a sudden I was having more orgasms than I had had since I was a newlywed. I felt schizophrenic. On the one hand, I was excited and titillated by the game that Daniel and I were playing; on the other hand, I was lusting after my own son, and I was wracked with guilt. But not enough guilt to make me stop. For the first time in my life, I felt like a pervert.

The game had rules: I got to watch him shower and sometimes masturbate. We never spoke about it; it seemed that to break the silence would ruin the game. And I loved our game. One night, he stood in our bedroom doorway as my husband slept, and masturbated for me there, silhouetted in the hall light. He obviously enjoyed playing too, though I didn't really understand what he got out of it. Could Daniel be attracted to me? Unlike my husband, who has been steadily putting on weight since he turned thirty, I take care of my body. I watch what I eat, and jog three or four times a week. But I was over twice his age, not to mention being his own mother.

The next Thursday night, I got home late from my weekly board game night with my girlfriends. My husband would, of course, be sound asleep by now. I saw that Daniels car was in the driveway, and I was eagerly looking forward to a bathroom shower show.

Daniel met me in the living room. He was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and nothing else. He obviously had an erection; the crotch of his jeans bulged close to bursting.

"Mom!" he said, "I thought you'd never get home! Come upstairs with me quick!"

I followed him wordlessly up to his room. There was a girl there, about Daniel's age. She was stark naked, blindfolded, with her hands lashed together at the wrist and tied to the head of Daniels' bed. She was certainly pretty, I had to admit that: she had red hair and fair skin. She was slim, and her breasts were on the small side. She had pretty, full lips and a ring with a bead on it through her navel. She had very little pubic hair; only a small triangle just above her vagina. Her legs were spread wide, exposing herself thoroughly. She was obviously sexually excited; her labia were swollen and pouted open, and vaginal secretions glistened on her lips. I could see a little streamlet leaking out of her onto the sheet. On the bed beside her were a couple of sex toys: the purple one Daniel had used in his masturbation session the week before, and a longer, candy striped one with spiral ridges down the length and a bulbous tip.

"Please Danny, come on and fuck me now" she moaned.

Daniel held a finger to his lips, gesturing for me to be quiet. "You horny little slut", he said to her, "I'm going to fuck you all right, but first I'm going to put my dick in your mouth and you're going to suck me real good, Bitch."

I was shocked to hear my son talking like that, but she certainly didn't seem to mind. He pulled off his tight jeans, setting his beautiful penis free, and knelt on the bed, offering his sex to her, which she accepted hungrily. I felt a pang of jealousy as she lustily devoured my sons' cock. I had taken my husbands penis in my mouth a few times, early on in our marriage, but I had never been sure if I was doing it right, and Rodger hadn't seemed that interested. I was amazed at how voraciously this girl was swallowing Daniels large cock, apparently loving every bit of it as she licked, sucked, and slurped.

I had never had a chance to see a woman up close and naked before, certainly not when sexually aroused. I was fascinated by the girls' smooth hairless vulva. Her labia were as bare as a baby's, but pouted hungrily out. Clear come was leaking copiously out of her, and her little pink nipples were hard and stuck straight up. I wondered if that was what I looked like when I was turned on. Daniel took my hand in his, and guided my finger to her vagina. Her flesh was surprisingly hot. I traced up and down her sex. She seemed to open up for my finger. She was hot inside and incredibly wet and slippery. I enjoyed playing with her pussy, fucking her with my finger, knowing that she thought it was my son who was fingering her. I looked at her clit. I had never had a good look at a clitoris before, even though I knew quite well how to find my own. Hers was bulging out from under its little hood, pink and quivering with excitement like a pea in a pod. It is amazing that so much sensation can be contained in such a little thing! I circled her clitoris with my finger, masturbating her as I would my own. She squirmed and writhed, letting Daniels penis pop out of her mouth.

"Fuck me now Baby" she whimpered, "I can't take it any more!"

Daniel winked at me, and stood up, rolling her over onto her knees with one strong motion. I watched with approval as he grabbed a condom from his bedside table, tore open the wrapper, and unrolled it down onto his glistening penis. As I stood there, I unbuttoned my shirt and unsnapped my brassier, setting my breasts free. I have always secretly felt that my breasts were my best asset; large and well shaped, and even if they weren't as perky as they had been twenty years ago, I still thought they looked pretty nice.

Daniel slapped her hard on her pale butt, leaving a raised, red imprint of his hand. I would have yelped out loud at that, but she just moaned and thrust her rump up in the air like a cat in heat. I couldn't believe how turned on I was from just watching them together. Daniel positioned his condom-sheathed penis at her entrance, and looking over at me, he mouthed the words "I love you." Then he easily slipped his long cock into her pussy.

For a little while, I just watched them fuck. I was enchanted. Who says women aren't visual? I suddenly understood why pornography is so popular. My underwear was quite moist inside my pants, and I was absently playing with my nipples. Then Daniel took my hand again, and guided it between the girls' soft, spread buttocks. He pressed my finger against her tiny, puckered anus. Seeing what he wanted, I worked my slippery finger into her, past the ring of muscles, up into her ass. I had never thought of that part of the anatomy as sexual before; I had just thought of it as what you wipe when you are done with your business. But she seemed to really enjoy being invaded back there. She groaned "Oh yes, Daniel you stud!" and wiggled her backside, pressing harder against my finger. In a strange way, I sort of liked having my finger in her butt. It was kind of sexy. Her anus squeezed my finger really tight, and it was super hot inside. Best of all, I could feel Daniels penis moving inside her in exquisite detail.

"Danny Baby" she whispered after a little more of this "I need to come. Would you... would you please choke me so I can get off?"

Daniel nodded to me, and I let my finger slip out of her butt. All of a sudden, I was overcome with jealousy and hatred for this nymphette who was getting what I wanted, being fucked by the cock that I coveted, that I deserved. I wrapped my hands around her slender throat, cutting off her air. She bucked and writhed as Daniel fucked her hard. Her face turned bright red. Daniel pulled her hair viciously and slapped her ass again and again. I thought for a moment that she might realize that there were too many hands on her, but she was in another world all together. It was beautiful to watch her come. She shook and spasmed, and her body contorted as she rocked in silent ecstasy.

When I sensed that it was over, I relaxed my grip on her throat, and she sank into the sheet, gasping for air and shaking. Daniel was jack hammering into her pussy. With a shout, he pulled out of her, ripping off the condom, sending it flying. I got my mouth over his penis just as he came, filling my mouth with his hot, bitter semen. I drank it like it candy, slurping all I could get out of his wilting penis. His soft penis slipped out of my mouth, and on a whim, I reached over, stuck out my tongue, and licked her soaking wet pussy. It wasn't bad at all; kind of tangy and musky. I licked up and down, enjoying the sensations.

She moaned, "Oh Danny, you're going to make me come again." I licked more intensely, concentrating on the button of her clitoris. As I licked, Daniel unzipped my pants and caressed my slit through my sopping wet panties, and played gently with my hanging down breasts. Soon the girl was gasping and moaning again, and my face was glued to her sex. I felt a strange sense of accomplishment, giving this girl who was young enough to be my daughter an orgasm.

I wanted Daniel to fuck me; I wanted to feel his big thumb in my asshole, to have his hand imprint on my ass, to take his manhood in my mouth, to envelope his cock in my quivering pussy; to come on his beautiful thrusting young cock. But that was for another time. I tiptoed out of the room, leaving the two young lovers to bask and cuddle in post sex bliss. I carried the candy-striped vibrator with me to my bedroom, wondering what the next days and weeks might bring.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers