My Son is a Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudemac
nudemac
81 Followers

Scooting down my legs till his balls were between my feet, he rubbed lotion on them. I used my feet to fondle his balls with. Finishing my legs, he got up and straddled my head with one knee on either side of my head. I looked up and saw his balls hanging above me. I put my hands on his hairy legs and slowly felt my way up to his hairy butt checks, pushing them open and seeing his hairy asshole. I moaned as he lowered it towards me. My tongue eager and ready to invade his nether hole.

I had my tongue buried deep in my sons hairy asshole when I felt him pull my legs up and back. He put his hungry mouth to my pussy lips and sucked on them. Nibbling and licking them I felt his tongue invade my wet sopping pussy. Reaching between his hairy legs and grasping his cock, I jacked him off as I continued to rim his hairy asshole.

Pushing my tongue deep into his hairy asshole, I felt his hairy butt checks against my checks. Bobby pulled my pussy open with his fingers rubbing his face in my cum soaked pussy. I felt his tongue invade my cunt hole, lapping up the nectar he so badly wanted. I jacked him faster and faster feeling his cock swell even more as he got ready to shoot his cum. Seeing his ballsac tightening, I licked it and just as he shot his cum on my stomach, I sucked his balls into my mouth, sucking and squeezing them with my tongue. Spent, he fell on top of me, his balls in my mouth, his cock leaking cum on my chest and tits. I could feel his hot quick breaths on my wet cum leaking cunt.

Regaining his strength, he got up and taking hold of my legs by the ankles, he opened me wide. My wet pussy lips parting opening in the process revealing my pink flesh and swollen clit. Like an expert, he guided his long fat cock toward my pussy. I felt his cock head pushing past my swollen puffy cum drenched pussy lips. I felt his cock push into my pussy, stretching it very open and sinking all the way in with one long easy push.

As he fucked me I could hear the sounds of his cock squishing in and out of my very wet pussy. Still holding my legs as he fucked me, I squeezed my tits and pinched my hard nipples. Moaning as I climaxed again and again.

I reached up and grabbing hold of my legs, he let go and fell on top of me, his cock pushing further into me. I screamed in ecstasy as he sucked my tits into his mouth and bit my hard nipples. Like a rabbit, he fucking rammed his long fat hard cock into my sopping pussy. And like a bitch in heat, I thrust up to meet his every push. Two wild rabbits fucking their brains out. I screamed when I felt his hot sperm drench my cum soaked pussy.

Oh God! No one has ever fucked me like this. How could this be, How could my own son be the best fuck I've every had. Oh God! Oh God! I want him to fuck me forever.

His cock still in my pussy, the both of us just laid there not moving, not saying anything. All I could think of was...my handsome hairy horse hung son just fucked the shit out of me and I wanted him to fuck me more...

nudemac
nudemac
81 Followers
12