My Son Joe The Dynamo Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot young mom teases horny son with sheer lingerie.
2.9k words
4.46
128.1k
81

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,050 Followers

Joe was a younger, hotter version of his dad. Frank was the love of my life, but I was too young to know. I got drunk at a party and cheated on him with one of his friends. I'm not proud of it, but we all make mistakes. After that we split up and he took Joe. I had plenty of guys after him, but none like Frank. Now I'm too old to change for a guy. That's why Joe was perfect for me.

Joe was fresh and free of baggage. He wasn't jaded or divorced with kids on the weekend. He wasn't a woman-hater or secretly pining for someone that broke his heart. He was so excited by my body that he masturbated every night just thinking about it. He wanted me, he had taken me and now I was his.

The only problem was that he didn't seem to realize that. In fact, after the night at the bar, Joe acted as if nothing had happened. He went back to sleeping in his room. I even heard him beating off at night, like he didn't know he could come in my room and have what he wanted. It was like he had fucked me in his sleep and forgotten it ever happened.

But I wasn't going to remind him. I never once mentioned it. I didn't want to be the needy mother who seduces her son out of desperation. It had to be his choice. Of course, I could encourage him.

What makes a guy pick one female and stick with her? I believe the answer lies between her thighs. Love for a guy is when he gets hooked on one girl's pussy. He likes her scent, her taste, the way she fits him, the way it feels when he comes in her, better than all the rest.

So when Joe and I were together, I kept the focus down there. I wore short dresses and mini skirts with thin panties that showed my camel toe. Every night I flashed him and I could see by his jeans he was enjoying the show.

One night, I sat on the sofa, reading a magazine and crossing and uncrossing my legs, like I couldn't get comfortable. I had on a sexy pair of white panties that I bought from a lingerie catalog. They had a sheer gusset, so Joe could see my lips through the material. Joe was pretending to watch television, but he kept sneaking looks up my skirt. He had a bulge in his shorts. I stretched my legs open one last time to give him an extra long flash.

"I'm all hot and sticky," I said, looking in his green eyes, so he could think about what that meant. "I think I'll take a shower."

I went in the bathroom and stripped down to my sheer little panties. Then I caressed my clit. I was horny from flashing Joe and it didn't take me long to have a throbbing orgasm. I dipped the delicate material between my lips and let my juices soak in. Then I took off my panties and showered. When I was done, I called "Goodnight" to Joe and went to my room, leaving my panties on the tile floor.

I heard Joe go in the bathroom. He stayed in there a while. Then he came out and turned off the TV. I heard him go in his room and soon the bed-springs started creaking. His groans of pleasure came through the wall as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom. My panties were gone. Joe had already left for work, so I entered his room. I instantly got horny being naked in his room. My clit was swollen and I walked around the room rubbing my cunt on his things, getting more and more excited.

Finally, I slid between his warm sheets. I could smell his young body and the scent of fresh cum. I felt around until I found my panties under his pillow. They were wet and sticky. I saw he had ejaculated in the gusset. He had held his squirting cock right against the place where the nylon touched my cunt. That made my clit tingle nicely.

I slipped his pillow between my thighs, closed my eyes and remembered how Joe had mounted me and how good it felt the first time he came in me. I pretended the pillow was Joe riding me like a stallion. I came twice on his pillow case, rubbed my juices all over it and put it back.

This became my morning routine. When Joe left for work, I climbed into his bed and rubbed myself on his pillow. Sometimes his sheets were still damp from an early orgasm and I'd wrap them around me as I touched myself. I wanted Joe to go to sleep each night breathing my perfume.

One night Joe came home with a gift box tied with a pink bow. He didn't notice me as he slipped the box into his room. When we ate that night, I made sure there were candles on the table. I sensed he was going to give me something romantic. We ate our chicken and rice and then he said, "I've got something for you mom, close your eyes."

When he told me to open my eyes, I gasped at the gold-wrapped box on the table.

"Joe!" I said, "That's so sweet of you! What is it?"

He gave me a big smile, "Open it."

I undid the ribbon and slipped off the gold paper. Inside the cardboard box was a pile of dark lacy lingerie.

"OMG!" I laughed, "This is amazing!"

I kissed him on the cheek. Then I turned back to the pile of lingerie.

"Wow!" I said, "There's so much. You must have spent a fortune. I'm not complaining, believe me. It's so nice to have a guy buy me pretty things."

I sifted through the pile and unfolded a long sheer black negligee with a pair of gossamer thin panties. There were two body stockings, one in black mesh and the other in sheer black nylon. There was a corset and a white baby doll and an assortment of sexy panties.

"Why don't you try them on?" Joe said. He looked excited and happy.

"Ok," I said, "What would you like to see first?" He pointed to the sheer negligee.

"Good choice," I said, "wait here. First I'm going to take a bath."

I had a quick bath and shaved. Then I put on the long sheer black negligee with a pair of open-toed black pumps. The negligee was dark and completely sheer. I put on the tiny panties and checked myself in the mirror. My white breasts, pale round ass cheeks and shaved mound were visible through the dark nylon.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked past Joe, wiggling my ass.

"This is a beautiful negligee Joe," I said, "I love it."

Joe stared at me. The bulge in his pants had grown.

"You look beautiful mom," he said.

"Thanks," I giggled. I held out a silky black cord. "This tie goes around it. I don't know if it needs it, but I want to try it. Oh!"

I dropped the cord on the floor. "Could you get that for me honey? I don't want to bend right now. I'm showing enough as it is."

Joe slid off the sofa and knelt to pick up the cord. As he held it up, his face was level with the tops of my thighs.

"Could you tie it around me?" I asked him.

He leaned in and I felt his warm breath on my thighs as he wrapped the cord around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You have such nice thick hair Joe," I said. He put his face closer and I knew he could see everything.

He kissed me through the nylon.

"Joe," I said, "what are you doing?"

"Kissing you mom," he said.

He pressed his warm lips against me through the gauzy material. My candy was open and lubricating, but I restrained myself. I kept caressing his hair as he kissed and sniffed me.

"Mmmm," he whispered, between kisses. "You smell so good ma'am."

He pulled off his tee shirt and I felt his bare chest on my thighs. He was kissing me harder and inhaling my scent.

"That feels nice Joe," I said, "but stand up and kiss me properly."

I pulled him to his feet. He took me in his arms and kissed me on the mouth. His big thing pressed against me as he ran his hands all over my body through the thin nylon.

"Oh God," he whispered, "I can't help it, ma'am!"

He unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out. He put his hands on my ass and almost lifted me off the floor as he humped against me.

"Oh Joe," I said, "What are you doing?"

I was panting with excitement as he lifted the front of the negligee. He slid his cock under the panties and rubbed it on my bare pussy.

"Oh honey," I said, "You need it bad don't you? I want to satisfy you but be careful not to put it in mommy."

I rubbed my clit against his shaft as he humped against me faster. He pulled my ass cheeks wide open and fingered my hole. Then he groaned and soaked me with cum.

"Ooh baby," I said, holding the negligee up off my belly. "That feels better, doesn't it?"

"Yes ma'am" he moaned.

"Good, I'm glad you feel better, a guy your age needs to release his juice. It sounds wrong for a mom to ask her son, but please take off my panties Joe. I don't want them to get all messy. Pull them down and then bring me some tissues."

Joe pulled the panties down my thighs. They fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them. He went to the bathroom and came back with a wad of tissues. I held the negligee up while he wiped his cum off my belly and my bare slit. When I was dry, I let the negligee fall back. Joe's cock was still standing to attention.

"You seemed to like that." I said. "Do you want to see me in something else?"

"Oh yes ma'am!" he said. "The fishnet body stocking would be nice."

I went in my room and took off the negligee and heels. Then I wriggled into the black mesh body stocking. The legs stopped at my ankles. I put another pair of heels on and straightened the stocking in the mirror. My ass looked good, crisscrossed by the black mesh. My nipples stuck out and my shaved pussy was completely exposed. I slapped my lips a few times and checked myself in the mirror. My flushed lips stood out temptingly against the pale skin of my thighs.

I fingered myself and rubbed juice on my nipples. The scent of my sex and the smell of Joe's cum mingled on my body. The body stocking hugged my curves and exposed my candy. If Joe didn't fuck me in this outfit something was badly wrong.

I stepped into the living room. Joe was sitting on the sofa with his cock sticking out the top of his boxers.

"Do you like this outfit Joe?" I asked shyly. "It's kind of revealing and not really appropriate for a mother to show her son, but you gave me such a nice present. I want you to enjoy it."

Joe's eyes widened. He was looking straight at my bare candy. "You look so good ma'am," he said, "Can I touch?"

"Well," I said, "Just a little."

He came over to me. He was wearing only his boxers and the head of his cock was poking through the elastic waist band. Joe put his hands gently on my hips and drew me close. I felt his cock against my bare lips. Joe kissed my neck and started sucking my skin. I moaned with pleasure as he gave me a hickey. He kissed around my neck and down to my nipples, which were sticking out through the fishnet.

"You smell so good mom," he whispered as he sniffed my scented breasts. Then I felt a shock of pleasure as he fingered my wet slit. I put my head on his chest and moaned, "Oh Joe!" He kissed and fingered me until I came on his hand.

"Oh yes baby," I said, "Mommy needed that!"

"Ma'am I need it too," he said.

He lifted me off the floor and his cock pushed between my lips, seeking my entrance. He hoisted my ass up on the kitchen counter and rammed into me like a young bull.

"Oh Joe," I whispered, "Is this really what you want?"

"Yes ma'am," he groaned, "I have to have it."

"I can't refuse you Joe," I said, "Is Mommy nice and tight for you?"

Joe was pounding between my thighs as he sucked and sniffed my tits.

"Your dad liked to smell my scent," I whispered in his ear. "Like father like son."

Joe grunted in pleasure. He seemed to like hearing about Frank fucking me.

"Frank was the love of my life," I whispered in his ear, "until you came along."

"Do I measure up to him?" Joe grunted between thrusts.

"You do it like him," I said, "but you're bigger down there. He didn't fill me like you."

"Ma'am, I'm going to cum," Joe moaned.

"Cum in me Joe," I whispered "Make me yours."

He released in me and his juice dripped out, soaking the fishnet on my thighs. He stayed hard inside me until he recovered and then he rode me again. The counter top was uncomfortable, so I whispered, "Take Mommy into bed baby."

He put his hands under my thighs and carried me gently into my bedroom with his cock still penetrating me. He set me on the bed with my head on the pillow. Then I saw his cum-smeared shaft thrusting as he yelled and released in me again.

When he was still, I pulled the sheet over us and Joe fell asleep at my side. I was still wide awake and a little frustrated. I had cum when Joe fingered me, but not since then, and I really needed another orgasm. To make matters worse, Joe's huge hard-on was pressing against my thigh. It seemed like his cock never got soft!

I turned to face him. I was still wearing the fishnet body stocking and I was soaked in Joe's cum. I felt like a complete slut as I touched his cock. What was wrong with me? Was I a nymphomaniac? All I knew was I was super horny and Joe's hot young body, his erection and the smell of sex was turning me on like crazy.

I lubricated myself with his cum and then I rubbed my clit on his shaft. But I wanted to feel him in me again. I slipped his head between my sticky lips and let it slide in my entrance.

I masturbated, as I gently fucked him. It felt so good to have his sleeping cock in me. I got wetter and my pussy tingled with pleasure. I wanted to cum with him inside me but at the same time, I wanted to feel him squirt in me again. I had never had a guy who was so ready for it all the time and so full of cum. I was getting addicted to my son's cock!

I kept masturbating and then Joe woke up and found a slutty woman pleasuring herself on his hard cock. He began to move in me and soon he was holding me down, sucking my tits, giving me hickeys and fucking me furiously. He came in me for the third time and fell back asleep with his erect cock still in me. I lay there for another hour, masturbating. I had three powerful orgasms on Joe's cock. As I drifted off, he woke up and fucked me again.

The next morning I woke up early. I was still wearing sticky fishnet and Joe's cum was all over me, but Joe was nowhere to be seen. I wondered if he had already gone to work, but it was only 6.00 am. I went to the bathroom to pee and peeled off the body-stocking. Then I wrapped a bath towel around me and went in Joe's room. He was fast asleep in his bed.

That night, I decided to surprise Joe. When he came home, I was on the sofa drinking a glass of red wine the white baby doll night dress he had given me with a pair of red pumps. Joe's eyes nearly popped when he saw me.

"Wow mom!" he said, "You look fantastic!"

"Well you gave me this Joe, so I wanted to wear it for you."

He looked puzzled. "I gave you that? When?"

I asked a few casual questions about the night before. I didn't drop any hints about what had happened, but I soon understood that Joe was suffering from a strange amnesia. It was the same after our first encounter, the night of the bar fight. I saw the pattern. Joe worked himself up into a state of desire until he took what he wanted, but after we had sex his mind blanked it out. He forgot it happened and then he went through the same cycle again. I wondered if he felt guilty about having sex with me. Or was it something to do with Frank's death? I had to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,050 Followers