My Son Joe The Dynamo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,077 Followers

I jerked him off again, putting my lips close up to his head like I was going to kiss and suck it. That got him off and he soon filled my hand 'til it overflowed all over me. I felt his cock wilt a little, though it was still firm. I stood up and rinsed my hands at the sink. Then I kissed Joe on the cheek. He held me against him. My breasts were sticky with his cum and Jim's was soaking my panties. I felt like a total slut, but I knew I had given my son what he needed.

Joe went to bed and I took a shower. Then I went to bed and soon fell fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up with everything that happened that week running through my head. I knew after last night my relationship with Joe had changed, but not in a bad way. It could lead to good things for both of us. I hadn't been there for Joe when he was a kid, but now I had something to give him that he really needed. He was still a boy in a lot of ways, but he had needs. I could help him with that. In a way it brought us closer. I felt more intimate with Joe now that I had satisfied him. I wanted us to be closer.

Also, he didn't know much about girls. I could help him with that too, so he could find a nice girl of his own some day. But meanwhile, it was him and me in our own little place. I wanted us to get to know each other while we had the chance. With a girlfriend, that would all be over. Right now I could satisfy his needs and it was bringing us closer.

Of course, I wouldn't have sex with my own son. I might fantasize about it, but that's different than doing it. What we were doing wasn't sex. It was just harmless teasing and fun. Of course he gets very excited, like all teenage boys, and when he does, I can relieve his frustrations, but that's all. It's just another way of caring for him, satisfying his needs like a mother should.

I woke Joe up, and made pancakes, bacon and coffee while he took a shower. He seemed embarrassed and I told him not to worry about what happened.

"It's normal," I said, "you're a young guy and you get excited around women. It's natural. You have a young mom and sometimes my body excites you." I ran my hands over my breasts and down over my belly and hips.

"Am I right?"

"Yes ma'am," he said, a little hoarsely.

"That's what I thought," I smiled. "It's perfectly natural honey, so don't worry if you feel that way. If it gets too much and you need relief, I'll help you with that. And that's ok. It's quite normal."

"Really?" Joe asked, his eyes widening.

"Sure," I said, "It happens all the time."

"Wow!" Joe looked excited.

"Within reason," I said, "I'm not going to help you out like that night and day, but when you really need it, I can give you some relief. OK? Not let's go to the pool."

"Great," said Joe. His eyes were shining and I felt like I had said all the right things.

"Give me a hug," I said.

"Yes ma'am" he said and he hugged me really tight.

"God, you're so strong," I said. "You're turning into a real stud, Joe. Now let's get changed."

I went in my room and put on my bikini. Then I had an idea. I found the sun screen and called Joe into my room.

"Let's put this on before we go to the pool today, so we do it properly," I said. "Turn around and I'll rub it on your back. Then you can do me. OK?"

"Yes ma'am," Joe said.

I squirted sun-screen between his shoulder blades and rubbed it in, covering his back, the back of his neck and out to the tips of his broad shoulders.

"Now you do me," I said, handing him the tube of sun screen.

I turned and unhooked my bikini top. Then I slid the straps off my shoulders.

"Cover me nice and even," I said, "I don't want any lines."

I was holding the cups of the bikini over my breasts, but as he rubbed in the lotion, my hands kept slipping, exposing my breasts. I brushed my butt against his crotch and felt his hard on. His strong hands were getting me turned on.

"Thanks," I said and reached around to fasten my bikini top, but he caught my wrist and placed my hand on the bulge in his bathing suit. I let go the bikini top and now I was naked except for my panties. Joe turned me around and held me by my hips. He was looking at my breasts and the nipples hardened under his gaze.

"They are so beautiful ma'am," he breathed.

"Thank you, kind sir." I put my hands up and caressed my puffy nipples, exciting them further.

"Mmm," I said, "They're so sensitive."

"Can I touch them?" he asked.

He was such a gentleman. I couldn't say no.

"Can I kiss them?" he asked.

I knew we were going a bit farther than before, but I smiled and he put his lips on my nipples and began kissing and licking them. My breasts are a very erogenous zone. As he sucked me, I felt sharp tingles in my clit.

I slid his bathing suit down and pulled out his rigid cock.

"Let me help you with this," I said. I got on my knees as I have done many times with guys and it just seemed natural to take him in my mouth. I licked and sucked his dripping head and it didn't take him long. I worked my lips all over his head, swallowing drops of his salty cum. He was groaning with pleasure as he gripped my hair, and filled my mouth with the sweetest load I have ever tasted.

When he was finished, I let his cock slide out.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yes please ma'am," he said.

I jerked him off the second time and he shot most of it on my tits. I licked up the rest. Then I did it for him once more. He came on my face like in a porno flick.

"My god," I said, "You have so much jizz! Are we ever going to get to the pool?"

I knew things were moving in a new direction, and I told myself I needed to put the brakes on. The thing was that it excited me too much. He told me that afternoon that he wanted to apprentice as an electrician. I told him it suited him. "You're like a dynamo," I said looking in his eyes, "Dynamo Joe."

Things got even more exciting that summer, but I'll have to tell you about it another time.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,077 Followers
12