My Son, My Man

Story Info
A saga about uncoditional love.
2.4k words
4.39
153.9k
64
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked across the table at both of them, the sight made me very happy. After a long time I had seen my baby so happy. Though it hurt to think that he had grown up and would be slowly drifting away now but still I am happy as long as he is.

It's been a long, long time since his father died. But it feels like yesterday. Oliver was what would have been every woman's dream. He had such striking blue eyes and dark hair. His face and body appeared like they had been sculpted out of marble. He was the kind of man one would be drawn to. Maybe that's what happened when I saw him that day. He was with his friends, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. I fell in love with him.

We were both in our senior year of high school and I was new. I didn't know anyone there. He being generous offered to show me around... I was glad. We became friends, best friends. He had a girlfriend so we left it at that. One day he came to my house. He was very sad. I asked him what was the matter but he wouldn't tell me. He cried in my arms, but he wouldn't tell me. He told me that he had broken up with Emma but I knew that was not the cause. It was something bigger. It tore at my heart to see him that sad. He was in no position to drive so I put him to bed. My parents were out for the night.

I called his mother to inform that he would be staying the night. She was crying. I asked what was wrong so she told me... Oliver was dying and there was nothing anyone could do. My love was dying, I couldn't do anything.

I went up to the bedroom. I was hysterical. This time it was me who was crying in his arms. How could he be so calm? I begged him not to go away but he said he couldn't do anything about it. We both cried. I told him that I loved him. He told me he loved me too. I shouted at god, I begged god not to take him away. We spent the night in the bed, making desperate love. We made love like there would be no tomorrow... I was not sure if there would be. We conceived Bradley that night.

For the next two months we passed every possible moment together. I told him I wanted to get married to him... that I wanted to be his bride but he told me that he didn't want me to be his widow. I didn't tell him I was pregnant till the last moment. I didn't want him to be worried. A child born out of true love was beautiful, there was nothing to be worried about... but Oliver wouldn't understand. He would run here and there making arrangements for the child. I didn't want that. Now all his time was mine. He died in my arms. I had no will to go on any longer but I had to... for Bradley.

When my parents came to know that I was pregnant, which was just over a month after Oliver's death, they disowned me. I begged them to understand but they wouldn't.

I couldn't cry anymore, there were no more tears in me left to shed.

So I left home. I didn't know what to do. I was just over eighteen, no experience in the real world. I was completely on my own. If it hadn't been for Bradley I would have gone down and never surfaced again. But I had to go on. It was like walking in a snowstorm, you knew you couldn't sleep, you didn't have the energy for one more step but you had to go on. I went on...

Until Bradley was born I worked at a boutique. It turned out that I had a real knack in dresses. As Axelle (the owner) put it, 'I had an innate sense of style'. She was sympathetic towards me. I worked there for six months and then Bradley was born.

When I saw him for the first time, tears flowed from my eyes in a long time. He was beautiful. The angel god sent me. He was what had pulled me through. He was my savior.

Looking at him then, I could tell this was exactly how Oliver would have looked when he was a baby, except for maybe the eyes. Bradley had my clear bottle green eyes. Looking at him now, I know I was right.

Today is Bradley's eighteenth birthday, which he shares with his father. I told him he should go out but it turned out that he wanted to spend it with 'the two most important women in his life'... yes, my baby has found love.

"Ma, are you crying?," Bradley asked concerned.

"No honey, why would I? I am so happy," I said as I wiped the tears that had unconsciously dripped from my eyes. Thinking about Oliver had always been difficult. I love him so much. I miss him. And Bradley looked more like his dad by the day. It was frightening.

I continued working at Axelle's after Bradley was born but Axelle wasn't there anymore. She died a few years after Bradley was born. It was another great loss and another great responsibility. She had no relatives, so she left the store to me and I expanded it to a chain of boutiques across the world.

"What are you thinking Ma?"

"Nothing baby, next week I have to go to Paris, to select fabric for the autumn line we are starting... Would you like to come along and maybe Alicia would like to come along too. You two could have some time together. And apart from that you enjoy the marketing part of it"

"Oh, it's great that you invited me but I have some work at home... I won't be able to go," Alicia said.

"Then, would you be coming along Bradley"

"Yes, of course Ma"

"Okay, then its done. We leave on Monday."

"Cool.," Bradley was always excited about business trips. He didn't even want to go to college. He had almost finished school and couldn't wait to dive head first into all of it.

We finished our dinner and moved to the parlor for coffee. We sat beside the fire talking. Bradley was excited about the trip and I was excited because in another month Alicia would be turning eighteen and I was thinking if they were thinking of getting married. I wouldn't let these young lovers lose time like I had. And with Bradley becoming more like his father by the day there was another issue racking my mind.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner, Ms. Fuller"

"It was a pleasure, dear"

"Don't stay out late, Bradley," I warned my son. I knew how horny teenagers were.

He gave me a smile that felt like a flashback.

After they left I went up to my bathroom and ran a hot bath. As the marble bath filled, I undressed and looked into the mirror. I looked into my own bottle green eyes as I undid the bun I had made of my long black hair. My body was something I was proud of. I was five feet five inches and my vital statistics were 34, 26, 34. My breasts though not very big are perfectly shaped and show no sign of any sag whatsoever. Cherry red nipples stood proudly on them. I have a perfectly toned body. It's a gift from the swimming I had continued for almost fifteen years now.

I thought of how much Bradley looked like his father as I slowly lowered myself into the water. The water soothed the fatigue away from my tired muscles. My memory flashed back to the night I had lost my innocence. The memories made me both horny and sad. As my fingers slightly brushed against my clitoris, my nipples hardened. I increased the speed and started stroking my clit, I thought back at how his kisses used to make me wet. As a got ready to come and little explosions started assaulting my body the memory of how he had looked before he died came to my mind. The last touch before his hands went still, the feel of it returned to my skin and my body was racked with sobs. I don't know how long I lay there crying, before I lost consciousness.

I woke up to find myself in my bed, the sun streaming through the curtains. I had been bundled in my robe by my son and that realization left me red faced.

"How're you feeling?" Bradley asked as he walked into the room. The vision of him in sunlight was mesmerizing. His muscled up six ft. frame intrigued me. He looked like some Greek god.

"Better"

"What happened last night Ma? You were crying, half conscious... lying in the cold water... speaking out dad's name... Why do you do that to yourself?"

"I just remembered it... it all came back to me" I said as my voice threatened to crack and tears started stinging my eyes

"Oh Ma... it'll be okay, it'll go away... you're the strongest women I have ever known," Bradley hugged me and rubbed my back to console me.

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too, Ma" He said, as he placed a kiss on my mouth.

He smiled as he saw the shocked expression on my face. He had never kissed me on the mouth before. But I guess it was okay. So after the initial shock, my expression returned to normal.

"I broke up with Alicia last night"

"What? Why? ... I thought you loved her," I stammered out. I was baffled.

"I was attracted to her, she is good to talk to, and she is a good friend... I my own way, yes I love her...but she is not the woman I love," he answered calmly.

"I am sorry if I sound harsh Bradley, but very few people ever get that," I tried to reason with him.

"Ma, I want more than that... I want what you and daddy had... I want the unconditional love... I want nights full of passion... I want the desperation... I want the agony... I want the utter joy of making her happy... I want to give without feeling loss..." Bradley said with his eyes lighting up, the longing was evident in his voice and I knew that he was talking about someone...

"And may I know who is this 'her' that has stolen my son's heart?" I said jokingly.

"Its you Ma...I love you... You are the woman I love"

Saying this he shifted closer to me and pulled me into his hard body. He moved his soft full lips to mine, and softly licked first my lower lip and then my upper lip. Gaining more courage, he took my lower into his mouth and bit it lightly. He was driving me crazy; he was my son for god's sake. But his lips...oh... they had unleashed the passion that I had kept locked up for the past nineteen years...but still I untangled my lips from his and looked into his eyes.

"We cannot do this baby, you cannot tie yourself to your old mother," I was sad but this was true, he had a whole life ahead of him.

"Old? What are you talking about Ma? You are the most beautiful woman I know... With the kind of body you have you could easily pass for twenty. You are just thirty seven, you have so much ahead of you... We could live our lives together. "

"You have to find someone your own age, honey"

"But I love you Ma, and I want you"

He was driving me crazy. I kept quiet.

"Ma, please listen to me, we've been together through thick and thin... I can't dream of a life without you..."

He moved both his hands to either side of my neck and kept them there, he slowly started caressing my neck lightly with his thumbs.

"Oh, I want you so bad..." he said, almost a whisper.

He moved his lips to ears and took my earlobe into his mouth. He started licking it and licked his way to my lips. He kissed me with all the passion of a teenager and this time I didn't object. I kissed him back. This time I was the aggressor. I moved onto his lap, my legs around his waist, my pussy was touching the fabric of his jeans and I was going mad with need.

My hands, of their own will started unbuttoning his shirt in sheer desperation. I wanted to rip his shirt off, wanted his touch so bad. We were both naked in a matter of few instants. I couldn't believe it; we were both acting like two horny teenagers. Neither of us was really experienced, but still it was his first time so I had to take the lead.

I was on my back, with him between my legs, getting ready to enter me. The size of his cock scared me a little, but I was too wet to bother. My breathing became labored as I guided him into my pussy, and with me being so wet he slid in easily. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked into his eyes as he slowly started fucking my tight pussy.

"Give me more, baby," I cried...

"Jesus... Ma you feel so good... ahhh," he was pounding me with all his strength.

"Harder... harder...oh yeah," I yelled as his balls pounded against my pussy.

I was getting ready to come and so was he, and when it finally happened, my body bucked under his so violently that he had trouble staying on top of me. He kissed me as orgasm after orgasm washed over me and he reached his own release. He came into me, planting his seed in my womb.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh Jesus" he groaned as he came. His face was flushed and his eyes closed, he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Would we ever be able to get up after that?" he said after a while, he was still lying on top of me...

"I don't want to know now, the results might be disappointing," I giggled as we fell blissfully asleep...In each other arms...

My son, my man...