My Son, My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if Alex could read my mind he stood and quickly opened is shorts to let out his hard cock. There I was in my neighbor's kitchen looking as his wonderful cock just inches from my face. I did not blink I reached for his cock and pulled it into my mouth. I moaned as I tasted his wetness. The single drop of sweet juicy had spilled out for me. I wanted to taste his cum; I wanted Alex to fill my mouth I wanted to suck him dry. "Darlene" he said. "God damn you are good!" He held my head and worked his cock in and out of my mouth slowly. He had one foot up on the seat and I was holding his heavy balls as I slowly suck his cock deep into my mouth. I wanted to ask him if I was as good at sucking his cock as Wilda or Karen but I was too busy to speak. He was making a soft gasping sound every time I sucked him deeper in my mouth.


"Darlene, don't make me cum I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so hard and I want to lick your cunt." He was talking but I was intent on making him cum in my mouth. He may have wants too but this was my morning and he was going to cum in my mouth. He must have gotten the idea I was not about to stop so I felt him relax and his balls tighten up in my hand. I had reached around his back and was pulling him to me. My fingers were deep in the crack of his ass. I was hunting for his asshole I knew most men enjoyed a finger in there ass as they shot off for a cocksucker like me.

He stiffened, he held my head between both hands and I heard him moan. His wonderful cock swelled and pulsated as his first spurt of warm sperm filled my mouth. I swallowed it and waited for more. He was full and he shot load after load into my mouth. It was so sweet and I loved every drop. I felt his balls relax and start to hang down in his great sack. That was when I heard Karen's voice "I see you got company Alex!" My eyes flew open to see Karen standing at the back door. She was smiling and even though her voice was harsh her face said otherwise. I did not let his cock slip fro my mouth. But sat there like a frozen dummy. She said, "Damn Alex was not that fucking blow job I gave you this morning enough for a while. Do you have to get this old fucking broad from next door to suck you off too?"

He was laughing and he said, "Karen, Darlene is very adapt at sucking cock. I knew she was just by looking at her. And I'll tell you this she has a fine set of knockers too." The next thing I knew Karen was standing next to us Alex's cock was still in my mouth. It was getting smaller but it was still firm and I do think he was becoming aroused again. Karen bent down close and pulled my mouth from Alex's cock. Then she surprised me by kissing me full on the mouth. I let her slip her tongue into my mouth and suck some of is cum into her own mouth. I had a sharp stabbing pain in my lower abdomen like nothing I had ever expensed before. My cunt quivered and something inside me tightened and caused me to feel faint.

That was six months ago. I was remembering all that as I sat across from Karen and Clyde. We were all naked and had just finished a wonderful session together. I had after my first time with Alex and Karen told them of "My son" who was not really but I thought of him as such. It seemed so natural for the four of us should enjoy life together. Wilda had joined us once or twice and Mr. Monster Dick had come by a few times. God he almost tore me a new one.

But I have learned to enjoy him as well as Alex. I have also learned to engage in oral sex with Karen while one of the guys fucks me doggie style. Clyde has taken to enjoying my ass from time to time. But I still enjoy sucking a cock off better than a fuck. Call me crazy if you will but I love to feel a hot hard cock in my mouth. If I can get a cock in my cunt at the same time now that is a real thrill. Clyde has moved in with me and life has only gotten better. My son he is and my son he will remain.

12