My Son, The New Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers

"Oh Mom...that feels...sooooo good," Sam let out a deep groan of pleasure as he closed his eyes and rested his head on the pillow, savouring the fisting that I was giving his big cock.

I ran my eyes up and down his prick shaft, watching with intense lust as my hand became a blur, banging up and down the massive length of his prick.

I lowered my head down and opened my lips wide, ready to engulf this big dong in my hot mouth. I rested my hand at the base of the cock and wrapped my lips around the big bulbous head. I let out a deep groan as the fat fucker filled my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I felt Sam's hands come down on the back of my head, forcing his cock deeper in.

My husband's cock was big enough to fill my mouth but my son's now totally plugged it. I tried to move my tongue around but the huge cock just completely filled my wet mouth.

"OH FUCK MOM....OH YEAH...SUCK IT," Sam called out as I felt his hands push harder down on the back of my head.

I worked my fist back up and down the shaft as I tried to suck and swallow the huge throbbing muscle. My mind was filled with dirty thoughts. Here I was, with my husband in jail, laying on our bed, mouthing off our own son's humungous cock, with my naked exposed cunt dripping with the anticipation of being royally fucked by this monster.

After several more minutes of engulfing my son's huge prick, I removed my mouth from it and allowed my spit to dribble down the shaft, landing on my still jacking off hand.

I brought my other hand up to his cock and holding it stiff, I smacked it hard, causing it to jump and flex.

"OOOUCH Mom...!" Sam opened his eyes and lurched forward as I again smacked the palm of my hand against his huge pulsating dick.

I smiled up at my son and said, "This is a big bad cock baby...and it needs to be punished for making Mommy's pussy get all wet....THIS IS A BAD BAD COCK!!!"

Again I slapped it hard.

I could control my desires and lustful urges no longer...I needed to feel my son's huge fat dick inside my pussy....I was desperate to fuck my son.

I released his big cock from my tight grip and let it snap back hard against his washboard stomach.

I climbed up and over his legs, moving astride him and shoving my ass up in the air behind me, his giant pussy plunging whopper now below my hungry cunt.

Looking down at my son's face, his eyes locked on my fat swinging tits, that hovered and dangled above his chest, I said in my deepest, sexist and lustiest voice.

"Baby...Mommy is sooo fucking horny...I want you to bang that fat fucker right up Mommy's wet pussy...bang me hard baby...be the new man of the house and the new owner of Mommy's hungry cunt!!"

Sam looked surprised at my dirty talk but when I get in the mood, filthy things just come out of my mouth.

I pressed down on Sam's chiselled chest as he reached between my legs and lifted his big heavy cock up towards my waiting pussy hole.

Preparing myself for the invasion of that massive prick stick, I closed my eyes and breathed in deep as the head of his wet cock touched my clit, causing a bolt of sexual lightening to shoot up my spine. As I eased myself down, the first few inches of my son's huge cock entered my wet pussy, the squelching sound of my cunt as it took his man-meat in was clearly audible.

"OH FUCK BABY.....OH IT FEELS SOOOOO FUCKING BIG....OHHHHH WHAT A COCK."

I screamed out as inch after inch filled my hungry pussy. I pressed hard against his chest; bringing my weight down upon my hunky boy's frame. My cunt lips wrapped tightly around the huge shaft of cock as he forced himself upwards, sending it deeper into my twat.

Finally my ass came to rest on his upper thighs, his hands clung tightly around my waist and I sat still on him, with his giant truncheon buried right inside me. At that moment I felt totally at ease. I had no feelings of guilt about what I was doing or of my husband languishing in prison. Right now I had my son naked on my bed, with his huge cock deep in my hot cunt and my big fat ass sat astride his Adonis like body.

"OH BABY.....SOO FUCKING BIG AND HARD.....MOMMY LOVES HER NEW COCK....OH BABY...SOOO BIG.....DO IT NOW BABY....GIVE MOMMY A DAMN GOOD HARD FUCKING...FUCK THAT PUSSY....BANG THAT GIANT RAMROD UP ME....THRUST IT IN AND OUT DARLING......FUCK THAT PUSSY!"

I yelled my dirty incestuous instructions to my son as his hands came around from my waist and took a firm grip on my ass.

I lifted myself up, raising my big bubble butt a few inches off of his body, I felt his cock move inside me and his fingers dig into the fleshy mounds of my ass. I then moaned out loud as I slammed myself back down to the root of his cock, feeling his big young balls slap against my cunt.

"OH YES BABY...FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER HARD....YOU NAUGHTY BIG DICKED FUCKER!"

We quickly got into a fast and pounding rhythm as I bounced up and down on his massive invading baseball bat of a cock. My huge fake titties jumped and slapped around, mesmerising my son's gaze. The bed squeaked and shuddered, the headboard banged loudly against the wall in unison with the thrusts of our two sex crazed bodies. The sound of wet sloppy sex filled the entire room and the potent smells sent my already lust filled mind into orbit.

"FUCK ME STUD.....OH THAT SCHLONG IS SO BIG AND FAT....MY CUNT IS ALL YOURS BABY....IT BELONGS TO YOU.....POUND THAT PUSSY SON....PUMP IT RIGHT UP THAT PUSSY...OHHHHH."

My dirty talk just egged him on even more. He held my ass cheeks wide open as he thrust his cock so deep inside my bouncing body. I raked my fingernails down his chest and continued to slam my ass down on his pounding balls, engulfing his jack-hammering dong right up my hungry cunt. I had never been so filled with cock. My son was a man in every way and even though my husband was gone, I knew that from that moment on, my son's huge package would be all I would ever need.

After nearly twenty minutes of bouncing up and down on his mighty pole, he grabbed me around the waist and threw me to the side. Swiftly moving on top of me, but keeping his anaconda cock buried deep inside my snatch. He immediately took control and banged his dick even harder into me. His young ass bouncing furiously between my legs. His giant cum filled balls slapping hard against my cunt.

I threw my legs high and wide in the air and reached around to press my hands against his hard muscled back. I screamed with pleasure with every hard thrust of his large beefy big cock.

"OHHHHH JESUS.....OH YES.....FUCK IT BABY.....FUCK.,..FUCK MOMMY HARD......OHHHH YOUR SOOOO FUCKING HUGE.......OHHHHHH.....BANG IT BABY......POUND THAT DIRTY FUCKING CUNT HARD.....SLAM IT RIGHT IN ME...OHHHHHH."

Sam lowered his head and took my right boob into his hot sucking mouth. He sucked in hard and engulfed my nipple, gently biting on the sensitive tip.

"OH YES...SUCK MOMMY'S TITS BABY.....SUCK THOSE BIG FAKE FUCKERS.....OHHHH...YEAH....KEEP FUCKING ME BABY...MAKE MOMMY CUM ALL OVER THAT MASSIVE MONSTER PRICK."

The headboard behind me, banged rhythmically against the wall as the loud slapping sounds of our two hard fucking bodies continued to grow nosier in the room. I had never been fucked so hard or for so long. My husband could usually last about twenty minutes before he blew his load, but my son had now been fucking me for well over half an hour with no signs of ending...how I loved the youthful energy and stamina of my hunky big boy.

His huge heavy balls continued to slap hard against my cunt, as he rammed his huge long horse cock repeatedly in and out of my pussy, plunging hard and deep to the very depths.

"You like this Mom?" He said to me as he brought his face level with mine.

"OH FUCK...YES BABY....IT'S.....AMAZING....SOOO BIG AND SO FUCKING HARD AND FAT.....I LOVE IT BABY....I FUCKING LOVE IT."

Our lips came crashing together and our tongues entwined, our mouths locked in a deep and passionate kiss.

We continued to fuck hard and deep, my son nailing my big breasted body to the bed as he drilled my cunt hole. I experienced the most intense and hard orgasms I had ever had in my life, repeatedly cumming over Sam's massive fucking dong as he continued to fuck me so good.

"OH YOU DONKEY DICKED FUCKER.....HAMMER THAT CUNT.....FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME BABY....CUM IN ME...I WANNA FEEL THAT SPUNK DEEP UP MY CUNT!"

I kept yelling at Sam to keep fucking me, I was lost in a lust filled dream, The sounds of sex overtook my mind and I surrended myself to my son, body and soul.

Finally after such a long and exhausting time, Sam's whole body went rigid, his hands gripped my sides and his thrusts slowed. I felt his cock expand in my cunt and second's later the hot and unmistakable warmth of his young potent spunk firing like a missile inside me. I felt the hot cum coating the walls of my wet pussy and felt it oozing out of me as Sam slowly withdrew his mighty cum-gun from my dripping and well fucked pussy.

"OH BABY....OH FUCK.....YOU GOOD BOY.....SO SO SO FUCKING GOOD.....OH YES SAM..FUCK THAT WAS SOOO GOOD..."

My son collapsed on top of me, crushing my big rack against his sweat dripping chest. His mouth landed on mine and we entwined our tongues together.

I ran my hands down his back and over his tight young butt cheeks, gently digging my fingers into his hard flesh. My pussy oozed with his spunk and could still feel his semi-hard cock pressing into me.

We were both dripping with sweat after our long, hard, incestuous fucking. We laid there, him still on top of me, both breathing heavily, inhaling the deep aromas of sex that hung heavy in the room.

I thought of my husband in the prison and my next visit to see him. He had said he wanted to hear all the juicy details and boy did I have a story to tell him!

Chapter Four

"Oh my god...you dirty bitch...that's so hot!" Michael said as he sat back in his chair.

My Husband sat opposite me in the small room at the jail. A guard stood as always over by the door but a safe distance away so that I could regale Michael with all the filthy tales of my incestuous fucking.

It had been almost a week since I had first fucked our son in that hot and steamy sex session. We had been banging like rabbits ever since. Without doubt Sam had become my new lover. I was completely addicted to his young body and that magnificent big cock.

Michael leaned into me again and said, "So he is really well hung hay?"

"Oh baby...he is soooo fucking big..and as thick as a cucumber. He really fucks me so hard and deep...and the orgasms, oh my god, you have no idea how hard I cum when he's fucking me...it's just amazing!" I replied, trying to keep myself from talking too loudly.

"Jeepers that little stud...who would have guessed it...I always thought of him as a shy Mommy's boy," Michael said.

"Oh he is certainly a `Mommy's Boy`...but in all the right ways," I said.

"So he has fucked you in the bed with you riding him and on top of you with your legs in the air...what else have you done?" Michael asked with a sly look.

I leaned in closer so that we were just inches apart. I glanced over to see if the guard was trying to listen in but he just stood there stony faced.

"Well Baby," I began trying to put on my most seductive low voice, "Our Son, Our big, well hung son, has fucked me senseless in nearly every room in the house. We have done it on the sofa in the living room, where I sat on his lap and bounced up and down on his massive tool...we take showers together where we soap each other up and get really hot and wet, then he presses me against the wall and pounds my hungry little cunt...In the kitchen he bent me over the table and nailed me from behind, and as you know Doggy is my favourite position. He rammed his huge big cock right in me then he reached around and squeezed on my tits...I fucking loved it baby...the other night I got a tape measure and put it alongside his cock...that fucking huge shaft is 11inches long and 8 inches thick...and boy does he know how to use it."

Michael listened intently to my descriptions getting ever more wild eyed. I glanced down to see a bulge appearing in his bright orange jump suit. I was making my husband hard just by talking, but I always could do that.

Spurred on by Michael's growing hard-on, I continued on, "Yesterday Sam was out sun bathing in the garden; he was sprawled out on the grass wearing only a tight pair of shorts. I went and changed into my little bikini, you know, that white one that ties up at the sides and that my big rack almost spills out of, then I went out and laid down next to him. Well it didn't take long for that fuck stud to notice so I didn't have the bikini on for very long before he ripped it off me and was down between my legs munching on my wet pussy....god that boy can sure suck a cunt..anyway, then of course his shorts come down and wham bam that big donkey dick is back inside me, fucking the shit out of me in the middle of the lawn...good job the neighbours are away on holiday."

I winked at Michael as I leaned back in the chair. He now sported a full on erection in his jump-suit and moved uneasy in his chair.

"Holy Fuck Susan...wow...dirty bitch...all with your own son too....shit I am so turned on right now." Michael said as he tried to compose himself.

"Yes so I can see!" I said nodding my head down to his crotch.

Michael moved his hands over his lap and glanced over to the guard. I noticed that his stony faced expression now had a slight smile, a Mona Liza type one, hardly noticeable but there all the same.

"So...what's on the agenda for tonight then?" Michael asked with a wicked grin on his face.

"Well I'm not sure really, but Sam sleeps in our bed with me every night now and we fuck at least once or twice a day so no doubt I will get a good seeing too before I fall asleep in his big arms tonight." I replied.

Michael leaned back towards me and said in low very quiet voice, "How about taking him up your ass?"

I raised my eyebrows and smiled, then said, "I thought only your cock was allowed in my big butt babe?"

"Well...yeah normally...but I'm not gonna be getting up there anytime soon am I?...I think you should do it...open your ass wide and let him stick his big cock in you."

I could see Michael getting more and more turned on by our discussion. I had been thinking about anal sex with Sam but I must admit the thought of that giant ramrod reaming my ass was quite scary. I let Michael hear what he wanted to hear though and whispered, "Ok baby...just for you...I will let Sam fuck my big fat juicy ass!"

We both gazed into each other's eyes with a lust filled look, wanting to rip each other's clothes off right there and then, in front of the guard. Whist Sam was more than making up for my husband's absence at home, I still loved Michael very much and was missing him.

A loud bell went off, shaking us from our thoughts. The guard walked over and said in a deep, authoritative tone, "Time to go lady."

I kissed Michael good bye and as we hugged I could feel his boner pressing against me. I left feeling horny and ready for a good hard fucking from my well endowed son.

I drove home thinking about taking Sam's big cock up my ass. Michael had ploughed his dick up my butt many times and I must say I did love it, but Sam was much bigger than his father. Not only longer but much thicker, I wasn't sure if I would be able to get it up my ass. The thought of it though was making me even hotter than I already was.

That night I got naked and just put on a bathrobe, I tied it around the waist and waited for Sam to come home. My visit to see Michael had really made me hot and wet, telling him the dirty details of my affair with our son had let me relive the last week of my life and now as I waited for my young lover to get back between my legs, I again thought of taking his huge fat prick deep in my tight ass.

As Sam arrived home, I barely allowed him to get through the door before I pounced on him. I jumped up and grabbed him around the neck, throwing my legs around his waist. He placed his arms under my ass and held me in his firm grip as we locked mouths and thrust our tongues into each other.

I ran my fingers threw his hair and banged my heels against his tight firm ass. His big strong arms supported my weight underneath me and his hands gently pressed into my fleshy ass.

We finally broke the kiss and I slid down from his body.

I looked into my handsome son's eyes and said, "Let's go fuck baby, Mommy is so fucking horny for your big bad cock."

We ran hand in hand up the stairs and into my bedroom. I untied my robe and threw myself back on the bed, spreading my legs open giving my son the sight of his naked big breasted mother sprawled on the bed, ready to be fucked.

"Get down there and eat that pussy baby...get your tongue right up Mommy's wet twat."

He responded to my command and quickly dropped down between my thighs. I felt his mouth lock around my snatch and his tongue probe at my hole. He encircled my clit and within seconds was lapping furiously at my wet cunt. I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled his hair, thrusting my pussy harder into his mouth.

"OH FUCK YEAH....OOHHHHHHH BABY...EAT THAT FILTHY COCK CAVERN...GET YOUR TONGUE RIGHT IN THERE SON....MUNCH ON MOMMY'S CUNT...OOOOOOOHHH."

I moaned with intense pleasure as Sam shoved his tongue into my pussy, licking and sucking at my juices. A few moments of that and I was cumming hard. I clamped my thighs tighter against his head and writhed around as the intense orgasm washed over me. My tits quivered and shook as I gasped for breath, feeling my son's mouth sucking it all out of me.

"YES BABY....YES.....FUCK.....SUCK THAT CUNT.....MAKING MOMMY CUM....YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER....OH THAT'S SOOOO GOOD....EAT THAT PUSSY...OHHH SHIT." I screamed as I felt another big climax building inside me.

That little shit used his mouth and tongue to take me to three earth shattering orgasms, before I told him to stop.

"OK BABY...OK...THAT'S GOOD....OH YEAH....NOW FUCK ME...FUCK ME WITH THAT MASSIVE YOUNG COCK....GET THAT BIG PRICK IN ME AND FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER GOOD AND HARD."

Sam whipped down his jeans and peeled off his shirt. His balls looked big and heavy and his mighty cock was already fully hard. I opened my legs wide and put my hands down to my dripping wet cunt. I pulled my pussy lips open and said.

"THERE IT IS YOU BIG COCKED FUCKER....GET THAT GIANT JACKHAMMER UP THIS SPUNK TRENCH AND FUCK ME HARD...MOMMY NEEDS A DAMN GOOD SEEING TOO."

"Sure thing Mom, anything you say...I am the man of the house now right?" He said as he took hold of his big wanga and brought it to my wide open twat.

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY...YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE....AND YOU OWN THIS PUSSY...NOW RAM THAT FAT FUCKER RIGHT UP THERE AND TAKE WHAT'S YOURS."

Sam lurched forwards, thrusting his entire 11 inch shaft to the very depths of my pussy in one long hard shove. I screamed out as my whole body felt like it was being spilt in two by the giant invading whopper cock.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCK.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

His mouth came down and wrapped around my big tits, sucking and licking on my nipples. I wrapped my legs around his back and bounced my heels off his ass as he began to plunge in and out of my well fucked pussy. He bounded up and down off my body, slamming himself as deep as he could go into me. My cunt muscles gripped around his hammering shaft and the bed below us began to creek, as it had done ever since I first brought my son to this bed.

"FUCK ME BABY....GIVE MOMMY THAT HUGE COCK....PUMP THAT PUSSY YOU FUCKING WELL HUNG STUD...BANG IT TILL YOU CUM."

My screaming and filthy talk just spurred Sam on; he used his elbows for leverage as he practically did press-ups on top of me, lunging his monster weapon in and out of my honey pot cunt.

blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers