My Son, The Photographer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
353 Followers

We chatted aimiably while waiting for Andy and John to return, but we touched each other frequently - a stroke of the cheek, a hand on the shoulder, a finger traced over a breast, a squeeze of a thigh, intimacies binding us together in an unspoken desire. Finally we heard the crunch of feet trampling over dried twigs and the boys came into sight looking sweaty and dusty.

"I'm starving, Mum," announced John. "When do we eat?"

"As soon as you two get it all set out. Sarah and I are just going to sit here and be waited on."

Very soon we all had our plates before us and started munching into the simple fare, washing it down with the cans of cola. We chatted about this and that as we ate, Andy and John told us about their little expedition and some of the wildlife they had glimpsed - John, apparently, had an eye for these things and was fairly knowledgeable about the countryside. Eventually we all finished eating and I packed the rubbish away then John said, "Why don't you try that tripod out, Andy?"

"Good idea!" He checked the position of the sun and set the tripod and camera up a short distance away.

"How do you want us?" asked Wendy.

"OK, first you and Mum sit next to each other... that's it, with your legs folded ... good. Now, John, if you kneel behind them; rest your hands on their shoulders." I could feel the heat of Wendy's thigh pressed against mine and her son's body leaning into my back - and I was wondering how far Andy would take us. I knew from experience how pesuasive he was in taking things one step further.

Andy next had John's hand on his mother's breast but still on my shoulder. I wasn't at all surprised when the follow-up shot had his hand on my breast as well with both of us looking up to his face and I admitted to myself I enjoyed the stranger's touch. Wendy's nipples, I noticed, had become more prominent too, so she seemed happy with how things were developing.

My son next had John kneeling to my side with his hand inside my shirt. Andy knelt at Wendy's side, hovered his hand above her breast and asked her permission to touch, which she readily gave. He took a shot like that then asked me to take my bra off. I wriggled it throught my sleeves and placed it on the ground behind me. He opened the front of my shirt and I felt the cool breeze stiffen my nipples. Andy lifted Wendy's T-shirt so her breast was visible and took a picture of his hand round her breast while John's hand squeezed my nipple.

"OK, ladies, lose the shirts," was his next instruction. "Stand up, and John, if you'd stand back for this shot, please." He arranged me and Wendy facing each other topless. He put one of her hands on my shoulder and the other on my breast. She grinned at me letting me know she liked that. Andy put my hands on her bum cheeks and told me to squeeze and pull her in. As I did so she ground her pelvis into mine which prompted Andy to say to John, "I think your Mum likes this."

She gave an extra grind to her hips, winked at me and said, "I sure do," giving my nipple another tweak. Her buttocks felt so nice in her tight jeans - firm but a hint of softness as I felt the underlying muscles move beneath my hands.

"Hold it like that," said my son as he went back to the camera. There was a twinkle in Wendy's eyes as we held each other and we had a little hug after the camera clicked. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my fuller breasts as we embraced. John came back into the next shot. Andy had me and Wendy kneeling, facing each other and John standing between us with us hanging onto the top of his shorts. I wondered how John would react to what I knew was coming next but he seemed happy enough as Andy told him to open his shorts, let them drop to his ankles and pull his briefs down. His manhood was sticking out proudly as my son had me take hold of it while his mother was told to fondle his balls. His tool, which was a little shorter than Andy's but very much thicker, gave a twitch as I took hold of it. Andy took the picture then the next pose was with me and Wendy facing each other as we both kissed the rampant tool.

"John," said Andy, "will you take the next couple of shots. I want the same sequence with me in the middle." He showed his friend how to work the camera and soon my son was naked with his hard tool bobbing before us. He went a bit further, having Wendy take the tip of it into her mouth while I was cupping his balls. After John had clicked the camera she slid he mouth all the way down Andy's tool but he pulled himself away, retrieved the camera and took a couple of real close-up shots of her breasts and nipples.

The next shot was of John and Wendy, each with one of my nipples in between their teeth and pulling. The plain/pleasure shot through my body. Then came the order I was expecting: "Slacks off, Mum." I pulled them off and stood there in just my panties as Andy said, "You too, Wendy." She never even hesitated and stripped her jeans off to reveal the tiniest black thong which only just covered her pussy lips and disappeared up the crack of her backside leaving the pale globes of her bum cheeks uncovered. My son had me and Wendy stand side by side. He took hold of her hand and pushed it down the front of my pants, encouraging her to finger me, then shoved his hand down the front of thong and told me to put mine down there. He went back to the camera and clicked the button then John went over to him and whispered something. He smiled and told us to hold the position and kiss each other.

Her fingers were sliding up and down my slick pussy lips and I had two fingers working right inside her as we leaned into a tongue-swallowing kiss. I don't know about Wendy, but I was oblivious to the camera and I scarcely noticed a pair of hands removing my pants. They certainly weren't hers because one of them was now round the back of my neck and the other was buried knuckle deep in my pussy - I felt her thong being removed and moved my spare hand round to her beautiful soft buttocks, kneading them and digging my fingers in. I felt her gently pulling me to the floor to lie me on my back then she broke off the kiss and started nibbling her way down to my breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and sucked strongly on it, gripping it between teeth and tongue. After working on my breast she kissed her way over my tummy and between my legs, licking up and down my pussy lips.

Suddenly I wanted to taste her and pulled her so she was straddling me and for the first time in my life I was looking directly at another woman's sex which was glistening with her juices. The dark outer lips were puffed out and swollen: I reached up and parted them to reveal the inviting pink of her inner lips. Peeping out from its hood, her clitoris seemed to beckon me. I put my hands on her buttocks and pulled her down to my face. I heard a sharp hiss as I flicked my tongue over the pink nub before settling down to licking round her wet lips and digging my tongue deep into her pussy.

I found myself following the lead of Wendy's mouth; whatever she did to me, I repeated on her. She nibbled up my lips, I nibbled up hers, she probed with her tongue, I probed with mine drinking deeply of her spicy juices. I felt my body building up to an orgasm as she ground her groin harder onto my mouth, twisting and gyrating her body to get closer contact. I became conscious of hands at my breasts, tugging and pulling harshly on my nipples which sent me wild as an explosion ripped through my body and she flooded my face with her juices. I was delirious with the sensations coursing through me as my lover and I continued attacking each other's pussy, each climax taking me higher and higher until at last I felt sated and collapsed under her as her own movements slowed to a gentle licking caress.

I was reluctant to let her go as she swung her leg over me and moved up to kiss me. I tasted my own juices on her lips and face as we shared a final loving embrace.

"Wow Mum," I heard John say. "That was fantastic. I never thought I'd see that!"

"Yeah, you two looked sooooo sexy," added my son.

I looked up to see John kneeling right next to me and Andy on the other side next to Wendy playing with her nipples. Both of them had erections almost tickling their chins.

"It looks like our men have some needs, too," said Wendy as she rolled over to take my son in her mouth. I turned to John and did the same for him, taking him as deep as I could. The extra thickness made it difficult for me to take him all the way into my throat but I persevered until it finally slipped in and my face was right into his groin. Both boys were moaning how good it felt and I knew neither of them would last long. John ran his fingers through my curls and pulled me harder onto his tool as he cried, "Oh, I'm coming Sarah."

"Yes, yes ..." I heard Andy call as I felt the first pulse deep in John's tool and pulled back so I could feel him coming in my mouth with spurt after jerking spurt. I milked him him of every drop then held it in my mouth as Wendy finished my son. She turned to me and we shared a wide open kiss, mingling the sperm of our two sons with our tongues before swallowing the creamy mixture.

Wendy looked at me, smiled and licked her lips. "Mmmm, that was good," she sighed.

Yes, I had to agree, my first sex with another woman had been good.

~~oOo~~

Feedback is always welcome. If you enjoyed this story, please vote by clicking below, thank you.

qdata
qdata
353 Followers
12