My Son's BBW Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she moaned as we broke our lock. "I need you," she added as her hand reached the front of my jeans. She rubbed it. "Is this because of me?"

"Fuck, yes!" I answered as she directed us to her bedroom.

"Oh God, I've waited too long for this," she said as she pushed me onto the bed. She knelt and began to remove my sneakers. I fell flat on the bed as she took them off, took off my socks, and began to remove my jeans.

"Move please," she shakily whispered as she tugged on the pants' legs. I sat up, pushing on my hands. She whipped them off and tossed them into a pile outside the bedroom.

Anne placed her hands on my naked thighs and began to kiss her way up. She put her hands on my boxer briefs, and instinctively I pushed up. She pulled them down and gasped as my hard-on said hello.

"This is for me," she said, half questioning, half exclaiming. She flipped the underwear behind her and pushed me further onto the bed. She straddled me, and ground her hips and ass into my body. She reached down and pulled on my shirt. Quickly, I helped, pulling it off and tossing it towards the doorway.

I pulled her down, taking her lips onto mine. I put a hand on her ass and squeezed. This was something I've wanted to do for a very long time. God, her fat ass made me drool every time I saw it. I wanted to hold it, kiss it, smack it. Now, as she and I kissed, I grabbed it!

"Lick me," she cooed as she broke our kiss and rolled off. I kissed her cheek before traveling down her body, her soft and curvaceous body. My lips kissed her neck, my lips kissed her cleavage. I licked one nipple, then the other. I sucked her left one, her moans and squirming telling me she wanted more. The harder I sucked, the louder she moaned.

"God, you have no idea of what you are doing to me," Anne gasped out as I made her nipple rock hard. I removed my mouth and looked up at her. She smiled at me, with her hands pushing me down. I took the hint.

My kisses landed on her large belly. I took it in my hands and fondled it, pushing her belly closer to my mouth. She moaned but pushed me again; she wanted her wetness kissed.

I licked my way, dragging my tongue along, down the path of lust. I took a moment to admire her, look closely at what I've excited. It was wet, very wet. It was calling out to me. It wanted me inside.

"Oh God," she whispered as I gently kissed those lips, her labia hot to the touch. Her scent was sweet and intoxicating. Her taste was delicious. I teased her some more, entered her a little then withdrew.

Anne was squirming on my face. Her hips were gyrating, her womanhood aching to be used. I ventured further into her, licking as I did. She moaned loudly, her hands grabbing my head.

"Eat me, damn it!" She pushed me deep into her pussy, her belly, large and sweet, rolled onto my head. I put my hands on her ass and pulled myself deeper. I plunged my tongue into her hotness and licked. I withdrew then plunged back inside. As I flicked, her hips again gyrated, her clit hitting my nose. She pushed her hips deeper into my face, her moans increasing in volume.

I pushed myself away, getting a breath. I put a finger inside, Anne put another of her own. I flicked my thumb on her clit, she took my hand.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"What did you say?" I wanted to hear her say it loudly. I wanted her to want it bad enough.

"Fuck me, God damn it!"

I pushed her hands aside. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up. I was hard, harder than I have been in years. I put my cock on her pussy, rubbing its hardness over her wet silkiness. Anne moaned again, her sound animalistic as I stopped teasing and plunged deep inside.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "Oh my fucking God!"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Yes, honey," I slowly withdrew before sliding hard back inside. I moved out then in again. I picked up the pace. With each stroke, she exhaled deeply. And with each stroke, the closer she came to an orgasm.

"Faster," she moaned.

"Faster, hon?"

"Fuck me faster, love!" Each thrust of my cock was met with her hips. The smell of sex, the sounds of sloppy wetness filled her bedroom, permeated her small apartment.

"Oh my fucking God. I fucking love it!" She closed her eyes and lean her head back. Her hips moved faster. I grabbed her large hips, her legs staying up. I moved faster, fucked her harder, pulling myself by her hips.

"Fuck yes, baby. Oh God, Joe, God."

"Tell me," I pleaded, "tell me how it feels."

"Oh God, baby, I love it."

"Come on, tell me."

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Fuck me harder, baby! Make me cum, God!" I moved faster, my cock hitting her pussy hard.

"I'm almost there, love," she gasped as her legs dropped, wrapping themselves around me. Her body began to tremble as she became awash in orgasm. I stopped, holding my cock deep inside. Her walls contracted around me. I could feel Anne pulsate. She arched her back, her orgasm not relenting.

"Oh God," she whispered as her body relaxed. Her eyes opened as I slipped out and smiled at her.

"Oh my God," she began. "I never knew I had that in me," she added as I moved to lay beside her, her hand gently rubbing my arm. "I would have never know," she said, wanting to say something, but she stopped. She exhaled deeply before rolling to me. She kissed my lips and hugged me tightly. She shimmied off the bed and walked to her kitchen, her naked fat ass jiggling at me.

I surely love a big, fat ass.

12