My Son's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down" I whispered softly; he immediately complied, sitting in the lounger, his legs straight ahead, his back supported at a forty-five degree angle. Standing in front of him, I reached behind and pulled the elastic out that was holding my hair in its ponytail; shaking my head and running my hand through my hair to give it some volume. Lifting the hem of my dress up to my upper thigh and throwing my leg over the lounger, Alex's eyes widened as the realization hit him as to what I was about to transpire between us, he was about to lose his virginity. His eyes immediately went to my already-wet cunt as I held him by the base of his shaft, slowly lowering myself down until the tip of his cock was parting my lips, lubricating it and preparing for the sensation he'd never felt, that which I'd personally gone too long without. With no great rush, I began lowering myself, inch by inch, until he was completely inside of me, the expression on his face that of pure bliss as he experienced being inside a woman for the first time, his expression mirroring how I felt, being the object of his ultimate desire, in complete control of the events that lead to this moment.

I paused here for a moment and placed my hands on his well-defined pectorals, allowing him to adjust to the sensation, before slowly rising up, up, up to the tip of his cock before once more coming all the way down and slowly, methodically grinding my aching clit against him. I began repeating his motion, delicately but establishing a rhythm by which Alex could accustom himself too. Alex at this point was clearly still overwhelmed by the events that lead him here, his hands rigid at his side. "You know, you don't have to keep your hands like that, I'd say its safe to touch me, I am riding your cock, you know."

Alex looked up at me, his mouth, which until now had been parted slightly in surprise, closed as his lips curled into a smile, the reality of the situation hitting home. He carefully placed his hands upon the outside of my lower legs, just above the knees, afraid as though I may break to his touch. He began sliding his hands up, eventually reaching my hips and waist as I continued my steady riding of his shaft. Becoming more and more comfortable with the situation, his hands griped and became strong at my waist, and I moaned in approval as he began to pull me down after I would rise on his cock, quickly becoming an active participant in our intimate dance, no longer merely acted upon. Soon we were both moving in a natural rhythm, taking him completely inside of me, him pushing up to meet me with each thrust, grinding against my clit and sending shivers through my body.

Alex reached his hands up, moving aside each of the spaghetti straps holding the upper portion of my dress up, pulling them down and allowing me breasts to be free of their confines. His hands slid down from my shoulders, running along my arms, rubbing softly the back of my arms up and down, matching the tempo below. His hands slid across my arms, cupping my breasts and cautiously gliding my excited nipples through his fingers. As he softly squeezed my breasts in his hands, I closed my eyes and let my head fall forward, just enough so that I was facing straight down at his toned abdomen, maintaining the rhythm with his thrusts and letting out soft moans with each movement. His hands felt exquisite, my nipples on fire as he teased them. Alex hadn't had much practical experience with women before, but he had the right attitude; delicate and initially cautious yet sensual and incredibly attuned to his partners feelings.

Our coordination was interrupted suddenly, however, as Alex sat straight up, moving one arm to circle around my waist to draw me in near, his other sliding softly around my neck, he pulled in close and I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head ever so slightly. I closed my eyes and let my mouth go to meet his, but felt nothing for a moment, realizing he had stopped just shy of placing his lips onto mine, breathing me in, savoring the feeling. This intense stillness lasted only a few moments, until Alex simultaneously pulled me once more with both arms, by the waist so as to grind me down into him, and by the neck into what I still consider today to be the deepest, most passionate kiss I'd ever been fortunate enough to experience. Alex's lips pressed hard against mine, his tongue teased me, barely entering my mouth, lightly touching my lips before retreating back, his hand at the back of my neck, gently pulling me in close when he wanted to kiss me harder.

Sitting there with our bodies intertwined, our lips pressed together, our tongues exploring one another, the sun neared its set position and the dark shadows become more clear on the patio. Alex moved both arms down and forcefully grabbed my butt, moving his lips away from mine but locking eyes with me as he slowly began lifting me up off of his shaft, and then motioning me to lower again. With my arms still around his neck and both feet firmly planted on the ground, our motions and rhythm quickly picked up the pace as I straddled him. Sitting up straight, my head was quite a bit higher than Alex's, which gave him the opportunity to lower his chin slightly and take my nipple into his mouth. I was in heaven now, too. The raw strength in Alex's young, strong arms lifting me up and down, his tongue flicking back and forth on my erect nipple, moving from one to the other, I began to feel lightheaded, the fire within me burning hot and nearing climax.

I whispered into his ear "Fuck me baby, you're driving me wild!"

Alex gripped me ever harder and picked up the pace even more now; his breathing had become jagged, and much faster than a moment ago. He moaned "Ms. Smith, I'm getting really close, I can't hold off any longer!" and I felt his entire body start to tense up. "I'm going to cum Ms. Smith!" and I quickly lifted myself up and off of him, sitting as far back on the lounger as I could, quickly grasping his shaft at the base and taking the entire length into my mouth. "OH!" he exclaimed; the onset of his orgasm coupled with the unexpected sensations my mouth afforded him, sending him over the edge, his hips buckled and his hands instinctively went to the back of my head, holding me down tight as I felt his hot cum burst out and against the back of my throat. Having had a strong orgasm only a few hours prior, there wasn't much cum to swallow, but I remember taking every last drop before taking his beautiful shaft out of my mouth and placing it against my check as I looked up at his blissfully relaxed face. Alex's eyes were wide open, but it was as if he were a million miles away, his mind having escaped the confines of his body and for the time being there was nothing to take his attention away from his first time.

I stayed in my position, slowly stroking his spent shaft back and forth for a moment, purposefully giving Alex the time he needed to come back down from space. I had been so close myself, but Alex's inexperience was to blame for not pacing himself. My body ached for sweet release, and the moment Alex's eyes seemed to focus back to reality, I stood up in front of him and looked him straight in the eye before saying "It's my turn now baby, follow me."

Alex quickly stood, gathering his clothing as we walked back towards the patio door leading to the kitchen. Sliding it door shut and taking Alex by the hand, I walked him back towards the living room. We didn't even need to take a peek, Matt's noticeable snore informing us of his deep slumber. I pulled a fully naked and somewhat hesitant Alex into room, leading him straight to the stairs and up to the master bedroom. Inside, the lights were and the window shades weren't drawn, the moon's ambience filled the room creating shadows and silhouettes.

I let go of Alex's hand and said "Close the door behind us." As he did so, I backed away slowly and pushed the rest of my dress down past my hips and onto the floor. Alex could not clearly see me entirely due to the lack of light, but I'm sure he had a great view nonetheless. I turned sideways and slowly bent over, undoing the clasp on my heels and taking them off one at a time. Turning away from him now, I made my way towards the corner of the room and turning the large black swivel style computer chair away from the desk, swaying my hips, only the outline of which was visible in this absence of light. I sat down almost on the edge of the chair, leaning back and spreading my legs wide, saying "Come over Alex, I think it's time you showed me what you can do with your tongue."

Alex, eager as he was excited, moved silently towards me, his muscular outline ever more pronounced in the moonlight. Reaching the chair, he placed his hands on either side of the armrests, lowering himself down to kiss me deeply once more, his tongue once again teasing my lips. I drew my hands up, running them over his muscular pectorals. He slowly broke away from my mouth, lowering himself slightly, I felt his warm breath on my neck followed by his tongue lightly teasing my skin, barely touching me and then sliding down to my shoulder and back across my collarbone. I'd forgotten just how sensitive that area was, and I closed my eyes back and threw my head back against the soft leather backing of the chair. Alex moved from his being on his feet to sitting up on his knees, his hands leaving the armrests but now coming to either side of my hips and holding firmly as his tongue continued its journey, moving from my collarbone down between my breasts as they rose and lowered with my increasingly heavy breathing. Alex wetted his tongue and quickly transferred his saliva to my nipple, immediately pulling away and blowing lightly, sending a chill through my spine and causing me to arch my back in surprise. I looked down and asked "Where did you learn that, young man?"

Alex closed his eyes and smiled, not saying a word as he took my nipple into his mouth and gently flicked his tongue back and forth. Alex continued lowering himself down until his head was situated in front of my sex, I was so charged up already from the near-climax I'd experienced only minutes prior outside on the patio, I could feel his hot breath on my exposed clit. Alex lingered for a moment, just long enough to make me think perhaps he didn't know exactly how to make me feel good. Rather than embarrass him by asking outright, I slid my hands out and over his head as if wanting to run my hands through his hair. Gradually, I pulled him to the right spot and said "There baby, run your tongue over my clit, nice and slow." As his tongue touched me, I thought I was going to explode at that very moment, as long before Donald and I had stopped having sex, he'd not gone down on me in years. Feeling Alex run his tongue over my already stimulated clit felt as though I'd been shocked with an electric current, as if I'd never been licked before, and it made me appreciate the feelings that must have run through Alex's mind earlier this afternoon when I took him into my mouth.

I continued running my hands through Alex's hair, my moaning becoming steady and louder as he worked my clit, his tongue moving in small circles. Alex stopped momentarily, saying "Here Ms. Smith, lift your legs up", I did so, placing them onto his shoulders, his left arm reaching around and squeezing my thigh, the right hand coming up and parting my lips as he resumed licking at my swollen clit. Alex moved his tongue back and forth now from left to right, and again my moaning began without my even considering it. With his free right hand, Alex began probing my cunt with one finger, quickly replaced by both his middle and ring fingers, moving into a steady movement in and out of me coinciding with the movement of his tongue. Curling his fingers to stimulate my g-spot, my head was swamped once more with the lightheadedness I'd felt outside as I neared climax. Throwing my head back and closing my eyes once more, I savored every moment of Alex eating me out. My breathing had become completely broken and quickened; already I was so worked up from everything that had happened earlier today, and with our time outside, his fingers inside of me pushing me to the brink, a sudden, unexpected flick of his tongue hurling me over the edge as I felt the familiar oncoming rush of my orgasm. My body began tensing up, my hips began twisting and writhing and between breaths I said "Mmmm Alex, I'm cumming...I'm cumming...OH!", my hands grasping firmly at the back of his head, my entire body tensing up, my mouth wide open as the orgasm consumed me. Alex, sensing that I could not possibly take any more stimulation, removed his fingers from inside me, tilting his head and resting it against my inner thigh; my body so sensitive at that moment that even his breathing, his exhaling near my clit sent shivers down my spine.

At that moment, my mind was somewhere completely separate from my body; I'd not had a man make me feel so alive in years, and only this afternoon I was the one giving him his first real blowjob in the living room. Control of my breathing was not my own, and gradually I came to feel the speed of my chest rising and falling as it eventually slowed to somewhat normal levels. My hands were still on his head, playing softly with his hair. I opened my eyes and looked down at Alex, seeing him looking pensively at my sex; this was probably the closest he'd ever gotten to a woman before, so his curiosity seemed only natural. After taking a deep breath to collect myself, I simply sighed and said "That was amazing."

Alex's gaze lifted up to mine, his mouth curving upwards into a smile. Without saying a word, he stood up, holding both of my hands and revealing much to my surprise and pleasure, his lovely manhood once again at full attention. It was clear that the virility of his youth craved more than the short session from outside on the patio. Alex locked eyes with me as he pulled me up out from the chair, placing an arm firmly around my waist, drawing me in close, kissing me with passion and purpose. We slowly turned around, he taking steps forward and causing me to move backwards until reaching the end of the bed. Breaking from our embrace as he continued forward, causing me to sit back on the bed. Alex crawled on his hands and knees towards me, encouraging me to move back towards the headboard. As my head reached the pillow, Alex crawled between my legs, his chest directly above my own, his left arm circling my back to hold me tight, his right hand coming behind my neck and lower head. For the first time, Alex was in complete control of the situation, of the positioning, of everything, and he knew it, as he looked into my eyes and placed his lips upon mine for a long, deep, sensual kiss, entering my wet and aching cunt once more with his hard cock. His movements were paced now, with purpose, filling me up completely and grinding into my clit for added sensation. Everything we'd done together today was not only eye-opening for Alex, it had desensitized him and made this slow, methodical rhythm possible.

With each movement of his hips, slowly pulling out almost entirely and then filling me up again, I whimpered into his ear, he in turn moaning softly into mine, building up my excitement as Alex had clearly learned one of the most important aspects of his intended sexual education; feeling and reacting to his partners needs, their reactions giving tell-tale signs of what they desired, of what they needed. My arms paralleled his, one wrapping around his back, the other holding tight to the back of his head. Despite having had two strong orgasms today, Alex was rock-hard and hitting me deep inside. Very gradually, Alex began to pick up the pace of this thrusting, my moans increasing accordingly as he pumped into me, relieving the, until now, seemingly unknown craving I'd so missed over the years.

Soon, our slow movements were replaced by fast, hard pumps. Alex sat up, moving his hands to my waist and gripping me tightly as he slammed his cock into me. My hand moved to caress my breasts, pinching the nipple, the other hand dropping down, my fingers making small circles on my exposed clit. I was spellbound by the perfect view in front of me; Alex's strong, muscular frame gripping me tight, his shaft pumping in and out of me. I could once again feel the tightness and familiarity of my oncoming orgasm. "Come on Alex, fuck me, you feel so good inside of me!" I said as my entire body began to tense up. My words had the desired effect I'd hoped for, as Alex enthusiastically began to fuck me faster and harder than before, his eyes surveying the entirety of my body before him. This was enough to send me over the edge, my head flew back into the pillow, my hands instantly gripped his wrists as he continued his hard frenzied thrusting; "Aaaahhhhh!" I moaned loudly, almost screaming as my orgasm ripped through me, much more intensely than before. The effect was not lost on Alex, his cock becoming harder, his body tensing in that familiar way I'd seen twice before today; "I'm going to cum again Ms. Smith, I'm cuming...I'm cumming!" he grunted as he pulled into me once more, slamming his cock deep inside, collapsing onto me, his mouth once again near my ear, his panting and heavy breathing resonating with the end of his climax.

Alex and I laid together for that moment, bodies intertwined, as the intensity of our near-simultaneous orgasms washed over us. His breathing slowed, matching mine. As he lay, completely spent and still very relaxed from the drinks he'd shared with Matt throughout the day, I slid my hands up around his back, softly tracing circles with the tips of my fingers over his muscular frame. His whole body seemed sensitive to my touch, and he responded with a soft moan, saying "Mmmm, that feels great Ms. Smith." I said nothing, simply continuing with my soft caressing of his back.

As I myself calmed down and returned to reality, Chrystal's words came to the forefront of my thoughts. She was right, even if Alex weren't leaving for college within a couple of weeks, and despite how much he may enjoy my "company", and I his, he should be using his newfound confidence and sexual knowledge to win over some pretty young thing more towards his own age, and there were bound to be many of those once he moved away for school. My thoughts were interrupted by Alex's easing backwards, withdrawing from within me and turning onto his side.

I took this opportunity to say "That was exactly what I needed. Did you enjoy it?"

The look on his face reminded me of a child seeing Disneyland for the first time. "Hell yeh Ms. Smith, that felt amazing!"

His eager responses still made me smile. I turned towards the edge of the bed and stood up, stretching upwards, giving Alex a full view of my naked, completely satisfied body, saying "Well, now you know exactly how to make a woman smile in bed, and believe me, if you do what you did to me, they'll be begging you for more, every time."

I walked over to the closet and fetched my red satin silk robe. Draping it over my shoulders and loosely tying it at the belt, I walked over towards Alex and said "You should probably get back down to Matt, see if he needs a hand getting to his room in the basement, and then you should probably get some rest, too."

My words left Alex looking slightly disappointed, but only for a moment. He too must have understood that everything that had happened today would likely stay confined to today, as he also knew that he was leaving for school shortly, and either way it would not continue. Alex stood up and moved towards the pile of clothes he'd tossed into the corner when we came into the room, saying "That sounds great, Ms. Smith." I enjoyed watching his muscular body cross the room. He picked up his shorts first and slipped them on, leaving his shirt in his left hand. Looking over to me in the darkness, the moon now illuminating more of the room than before, he moved quickly back to me, silently, not saying a word, and embracing me with his arms, squeezing my chest into his own. Before I had any chance to object, I felt his lips press firmly against my own. Our mouths naturally opened, tongues meeting in a soft swirl. The passionate kiss lasted only a few seconds before Alex broke away, taking a step back and saying "Thanks for everything Ms. Smith, I had a lot of fun today with a beautiful lady."