My Son's Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Klay continues to take what's his.
2.2k words
4.37
195k
172

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers

My shower was a surreal experience. As I stood under the hot water, rinsing off the thin layer of dried cum I didn't manage to scoop up earlier, I realized I was no longer my own person. I belonged to someone else now, completely and totally. It was a strange thought to have. I was still mercilessly horny, but the soreness emanating from my pussy stopped me from masturbating. The shower took a while, as I still had a ton of cum in my hair. When I got out and walked into my room there were clothes laid out for me. I didn't have a lot of slutty clothes, but Klay had done his best to make me look like a slut. He had taken one of my tank tops and ripped it to make exceedingly low cut. He had also laid out my shortest skirt, a pair of fishnets and my highest pair of high heels. He had left a note telling my to do my make-up like a whore, and then meet him in his car. When I was finally ready I checked myself out in the mirror. My top showed cleavage halfway down my breasts, nipples poking through the thin fabric. From behind, you could see the bottom of my ass and if you were on the stairs behind you could see my pussy. That plus bright lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and thick eyeliner made me looked like a total whore. I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. Alvin was in the hall, returning from the bathroom when I left. He took one look at me and started to bawl and he ran into his room. My heart broke. I turned to chase after him and comfort him, but the horn from outside cut me off. Again, my inner slut won and turned to go the car.

Klay was sitting in the driver's seat of my car, puffing on a cigar. I coughed as I climbed in. I hated cigarettes. His erect cock was out. I didn't need the order. I pulled my straps down my arms, letting my tits fall out. As he started the car, I bent over took him in my mouth. I still struggled to fit him in. My mouth was stretched out. We pulled out of the driveway and started down the street. I didn't know where we were going, but it didn't matter. Wherever we were wasn't important if I was pleasing him and getting to use his magnificent cock. The car was exciting. I was hidden while bent over, but the fact that anyone could hypothetically was very stimulating. Bits of cigar ash were falling on me, but I paid it no mind. I bobbed up down his shaft, swirling my tongue and slurping hungrily. He drove like nothing was happening. I pulled him out of my mouth and used my tongue to flick the tip. His shaft was red with lipstick. No reaction besides a squirt of precum. I licked it up and resume sucking. He was purposefully ashing his cigar on my head. I kept sucking. He could do whatever he wanted to me. I would not break in purpose.

Soon we pulled into a liquor store parking lot. While it may have hard to notice what was happening while we drove, sitting in the parking lot it was painfully obvious. Klay had parked right in front of the door, so everyone would walk by. I redoubled my efforts. I was embarrassed. He just put his seat back and relaxed, puffing idly. People were staring. I started to jerk him off with hands as I sucked. My eyes watering as I pulled him deeper. A group of high school kids were taking pictures. I recognized them. Alvin's class-mates. I used one hand to massage Klay's balls. Mercifully he eventually straightened, cock swelling deep in my throat and came. Burst after burst I swallowed, but eventually I coughed, pulling off. The next jet hit my eye, and another sprayed across my face. Thankfully that was it. I went to scrape into my mouth, but he grabbed my arm roughly.

"No, leave it. Now go buy me some beer," he released me. I pulled up my top and got out. My face was burning. Two fat strands of cum were stuck to face. I hurried in. The clerk stared. I hurried out. Klay drove home quickly and sent me to make dinner. He went to living room, turned on the T.V., and drank his beer.

Dinner was in the living room. I would always let Alvin have the big, comfy recliner when it was just us, but that was Klay's chair now. He sat there regally while, Alvin huddled in the corner of the smaller chair that had been mine. I walked in carrying three portions of my lasagna. I handed Klay the big serving then one to Alvin.

"There are going to be some new rules around here, slut," Klay decreed. I stood at attention, awaiting his order. "First of all, unless explicitly given permission to do otherwise all you get to wear are those heels. So strip." I quickly obeyed. "Now give me your serving." I complied. "I will decide if you get eat when you are done with your job. Now get to it." I dove to my knees, undoing his fly and belt as fast as I could. I gave him head while they ate, Alvin staring. He looked queasy and disgusted but but he was erect nonetheless. Klay had amazing stamina so it was over a half hour before his cock swelled in my mouth. I braced my throat for his load, but he pulled out. I opened my mouth, but he ignored that as well. Instead he pick up dinner a fired his load onto that. By the time he was done it was completely covered. Silently he handed it to me.

"Thank you, master," I said as I took it. It was the best lasagna I had ever eaten. It was disgusting and tasted foul, but I had never been more satisfied. When I had finished, he dismissed Alvin. He told me to clean and went up to my bedroom. He was laying in my bed when I entered. Without being bid I climbed up onto the bed and straddled him. I positioned him at my entrance. He looked at me, bored. My cunt was soaked, just him being there was enough to do it. I slowly worked him into me. Despite the lubrication and already having been fucked today, he was still stretching me unbelievably. It hurt. I tried to fight through the pain and please him but I was to slow. Angrily he grabbed me, pulling me against him. He started to fuck me ruthlessly. I screamed. The bed was slamming against the wall. Alvin's Wall. Didn't matter. My tits pressed against him. He slapped my ass. I felt one his fingers press against my asshole. He pushed it in.

"No, please," I screamed. The pain of the finger was searing. I had never had anything in my ass. His fingers were large. He answered my complaint by pressing a second finger in. I let another yelp.

"Sorry, master," I whimpered. I had been wrong. It doesn't matter if it hurts, it only matters if he enjoys it. I tried to focus on his cock fucking the shit out me, and ignore the fingers. He wasn't thrusting them just leaving them in there. As he pummeled my cunt with his cock, I could feel pleasure rising. My ass was relaxing. With a sudden roll, he pushed me off of him. He thrust into me, easily sinking to the hilt. I arched my back moaning with pleasure. He grabbed my legs, lifting them into the air. He was deeper inside me then anything had ever been. I gave into the pleasure and came, gushing around his cock. He pulled out, and I turned desperately. I sunk my mouth about his cock, bobbing eagerly. With grunt he shot his load, pumping cum into my mouth. He pulled out a shot wad on my face. I swallowed, emptying my mouth.

His cock was still hard. He placed the tip on lips. He took my hair in his hands forming pig-tails. I grabbed his cock frantically beating it off. He used my hair as a leash, pulling eager mouth up and down on his spike. With rough push I was on my back. I grabbed my legs. My tits squeezed between them. He started fucking me again, viciously. It took him little time to get me cumming. My orgasms rolled one into each as he battered my tired little slit. After twenty minutes he pulled out and shot another wad onto my face, before coating my tits. I started to clean his cock. It had not lost any of it hardness.

"How?" I wondered looking up in awe.

"Real men can fuck all night," Klay answered, stuffing his cock through my lips. He roughly pushed into throat and held me down. I gagged. I couldn't breathe. He wasn't letting me up. I started to swirl my tongue around his shaft, occasionally flicking it out to lick his balls. He grabbed my hair and started to roughly face fuck me. My neck hurt. My throat was raw. I was so turned on. I couldn't help it, I started to masturbate. I quickly came, moaning around his cock. I gently pushed him onto his back. I was careful to keep him in my mouth. I started to deep-throat him under my own power. He let out a moan. With that sign of approval I came again. I climbed onto him. I shoved him into myself. I rolled my hips, desperate to please him. I came again, screaming.

His hand came out of nowhere. The slap was hard, but he didn't release my head and pushed me over. My head was down and my ass was in the air.

"Don't ever try to take control, slut," he slammed into me furiously. The bed shook, slamming the wall. I screamed, not sure if pain or pleasure. He kept going. I reached for my clit, rubbing it rapidly. I came hard. My mind drifted away. When it came back, he was out of me. His bulbous head was pressing against my asshole. I knew better than to try to stop it. He was going to take my ass. Not matter how much it hurt, I knew I would love it. He pushed in.

No matter how much him taking the other two holes had hurt, this outweighed them all a million to one. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead, before biting a pillow. He was neither gentle nor delicate with me. He fucked my virgin ass like it was hooker's cunt. Each savage stroke of his hips stuffed more of his pole into my overtaxed ass. Tears poured from eyes. I would not ask him to stop. He could use me as he wished. He forcibly jerk my head up, pulling cruelly on my hair. His other hand began a vicious assault, slapping my ass, tits, and face. I trembled from his abuse. Looking back, I gulped. My anus was already strained past its limit, but he did not yet have half of his cock. The only lubricant was my cum, and that was wearing dry. He pulled out and roughly shoved my head back down. He rammed back into my pussy. His crown punched my cervix with each thrust. Within a minute I was cumming, hard. Once amply coated in my fluids, he flipped me over.

I was on my back now. He forced his spear back into my ass. In the few minutes he had taken to fuck my lube his cock with my cunt, my ass had almost resealed. I cried out in agony. He was able to fit more in now, but the pain was just as intense. Looking into his eyes, there was no compassion, no love, and no kindness; there was only a fierce primal fire. I came hard. He slammed cruelly, pushing more into my bucking hips. It was still causing my body a lot of pain, but my mind was delighted with being used. He had sunk more than half of his spike into my asshole, and jammed farther in with each thrust. His hands coarsely grabbed my hips. He pulled me towards him. He was three quarters of the way. My eyes were bulging out of my head. He grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart forcing me into a near spilt. He thrust forward, and with that his hips hit mine. He was all the way in. I could see the tip bulging through my stomach. I came. It was still agony, but the momentary look of pleasure in his eyes when I had taken it all sent me into frenzy. My hips spasmed. My eye's rolled back and once again everything faded away into pleasure.

Author's note: I want to continue if people are enjoying this, but not sure exactly where to go. If you have suggestions please let me know.

hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers