My Son's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers

I didn't hate it anymore. I loved being demeaned by him. His smooth, deep thrusts felt as if they in my womb. This position made his spur feel somehow even bigger. There was pain, but the pleasure far out weighed it. He slapped my ass. I moaned into the carpet. My tits were pushed obscenely against the ground, pushing them up. He jackhammered down, grunting heavily. How could he fuck this long, I wondered.

He roughly grabbed my hair, collecting into a leash of sorts. He pulled out and dragged me over to the chair. He sat next Alvin and pushed his fat spike through my lips. Using my hair to control me, he started dribbling my head. His cock slapped against my throat. I opened it to accommodate him. I put my hands behind my back to show total submission. I was gagging noisily, spit dripping out around his pole. My eyes were watering as he forced himself deeper. My cunt was on fire. I need him back. I tried to struggle off, so I could fuck him again. He held my viciously in place. After a few more vicious thrusts he stood. He pulled his cock all the way out and started beating off. I held my mouth open and pushed my tits together, trying to give him the best target for his cum. He burst like a dam, grunting viciously. He came even more than he did the first time. The first shot hit my eye, sealing it. The next hefty cumshot coated my forehead, then my cheek, then one of my breasts, one in my hair, other eye, forehead again, same cheek, other cheek, hair. He squirted a massive dump of jizz that filled my mouth completely. As I swallowed, he kept cumming. My other breast got a coat, one to the chin, both eyes at once, three more in my hair, my cheek, my tits again, refilled my mouth, forehead, tits, and mouth again. It was inhuman. I was completely covered. He was a one-man bukkake. I began scraping it into my mouth, first clearing my eyes. Klay was seated, catching his breath. His cock was red and pulsing, still oozing a little bit. Alvin eyes were red, his nose bubbling. A wet stain had appeared where his boner had been.

"Little freak jizzed himself. To his own mother getting treated like a common whore. Pathetic. Clean me, slut." I started licking him clean. He tasted of sweat and both of our cum. It was delicious.

"You're dismissed, freak," he barked at Alvin, who quickly scampered away. When he was satisfied with my cleaning job, he gave me new ordered.

"Shower, we've got errands to run," he said as he turned on the T.V, "And be quick about it." He punctuated his statement with a sharp slap to my ass. I hurried off to his bidding.

hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers
12