My Son's College Girlfriend

Story Info
Couple spent quality time with son's girlfriend.
1.8k words
25.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

I never thought anything would ever happen to me that would bring such an excitement in my life. I'm a happily married fifty five-year-old man who has never slept with another woman in his life. I married my wife straight out of high school. We enjoyed some good sex life before the children arrived and even shared our fantasies about a threesome though we never had the courage to try it. But something happened last week that makes my dick hard every time I think about it.

My son Jonathan came home from college on Friday night to stay for the weekend, with his new girlfriend, a beautiful eighteen-year-old redhead with tits that would make you jaw drop as they defy the laws of gravity. She had to be at least a 38 DD. I know, because my gorgeous wife, herself, is a 38 DD. I guess the kid is a real chip off the old block.

He introduced her to us as Kerry and my eyes were glued to those nipples protruding from her blouse. My wife must have noticed my amazement, smiled knowing well the attention i was always giving to her nipples and mounts. After the usual greetings and hugs we sat down to have dinner prepared by my wife.

Kerry sat next to my wife and as she became conscious of the way i was ogling her tits she seemed to go out of her way to push her tits up with her arms so they swelled even more over the top of her blouse. My wife noticed her actions and she winked at me as she moved closer to Kerry. I purposely dropped my napkin on the floor. When i picked it up i glanced under the table, i wasn't surprised to see their thighs rubbing together and my wife's hand on the girl's thigh. My son was overwhelmed by the welcoming his girlfriend received and the treatment both of them had from us.

My wife, Dolie and l have been married for over 30 years and in all honesty, our sex life was getting to be kind of a drag. I'd get a hardon, all right, but when I stuck it in her the old zip seemed to have gone. She'd lay there and just let me pump till I'd pop my nuts. Sometimes she'd come, but sometimes she wouldn't. There just didn't seem to be any of those wild heartbeats and roars of pounding of blood like there always used to be. Tonight was different though. We were both excited by our sons girlfriend. We crawled in bed and started fucking as we had in the days of old. It was great. We bounced all over the bed until the covers were completely off of us. She was on her third come. and l was still able to keep my hard-on. l was really pumping it to her when she whispered in my ear. "Love to see you banging Kerry" and with that i shot a full load of semen into her waiting pussy.

It was the morning after they'd arrived. And l was on my way to the kitchen for my usual five—in-the morning cup of tea. Well, when I turned the corner I looked up to see Kerry, bathed in the dim light of the open fridge, completely nude. She had a firm butt that equaled the carnal delights at her breasts. She glanced up at me as I managed to wheeze an apology,

but to my surprise she didn't try to cover herself. Instead. as l was backing away, she actually said that I didn't have to leave. "i just got the munchies, and I didn't figure anybody would be up this early on a Saturday morning. I guess maybe I should watch my habit of walking around naked."

I couldn't help but glance down at her bush, a narrow strip of red carefully razored on the sides. When my eyes rose to meet hers I guess I might have blushed, for she said "You don't have to be embarrassed, Mr. James i can assure you Jonathan has seen it all before. Take a look if you want." And then the hot little slut actually twirled around for me! For the first time in my life I actually envied my son. She then walked over to me, her hardened nipples making contact with my bare chest, and she said, You know what always cures my munchies? A little bit of jizz." And before I knew it. my shorts were down around my ankles and my hard cock was inside her mouth, her slithering tongue performing all sorts of miracles. She tickled my balls as she worked my stiffness back and forth through her meaty lips.

She then disengaged herself and told me to take control; "To fuck her mouth like it was my first piece of muff."

I grabbed the sides of her head, and she clawed at my ass while I pistoned my shaft inside her wide open mouth. Her huge tits rubbing against my thighs only intensified my desire to shoot my wad down her young throat. As an ache began in my balls, I looked down into her emerald eyes and saw a look of pure sexual satisfaction before i began pumping a hot load of semen into her. I reached down and pinched her nipples between my fingers as I bit my tongue to control my urge to moan. When I was done she gently sucked me dry before standing up, licking her lips clean. and quickly disappearing back into the darkness.

As for the rest of the day we had real fun at breakfast as my wife wearing a robe nothing underneath and big smile showing great interest to this young girl who seem to respond to her gestures.

Afternoon time my son decided to visit the snooker house as to get out and enjoy old habits but Kerry said she was not feeling so well and wanted to stay home to relax in order to enjoy later, a night out clubbing and having fun with Jonathan and his friends. As for me and my wife, we were in our bedroom relaxing after lunch when i heard Kerry entering the bathroom next to our room. My wife got all excited when I whispered that there was a possibility of getting Kerry in bed with enthuse I began speaking in a louder voice. Making believe that I was speaking only to my wife. I said it would be great if we could only get another woman in bed with us, how we could have one hell of a threesome. Dolie took the cue beautifully. She squirmed around on the bed and said that she wished it could be a woman reminding of her younger days someone like Kerry. She winked at me and said, "She looked like she'd be a lot of fun in bed with us."

In hardly no time at all. there was a light knock on our door. Kerry wearing only a long blouse covering her tits and part of her ass entered the room.

My wife smiled at her and suggested that she strip for some action. Kerry was out of her blouse in no time and in bed with us as Dolie opened her robe revealing her big tits too. i pulled down my shorts showing my hard cock placing it above my wifes eager mouth as Kerry ran her hand over my bare ass before reaching between my legs to fondle my balls. Dolie opened her mouth and i forced my cock inside as she was taking it all in creaming it with her saliva. And then backing out far enough for Kerry to wrap her fingers around my slippery shaft greasing her fingers and then licking each one of them.

When Dolie saw the woman greedily licking the juices off her fingers, she switched positions with me so that she was sitting on my cock. She held her cunt lips open near the top. Kerry stuck out her tongue and licked at the clit as it exposed itself. Her ass was sticking up in the air. l reamed her bunghole with my thumb. When I stretched my fingers, l could reach the bottom end of her cunt, but I couldn't reach far enough to find her clit. She used her own fingers to twiddle it. and her cunt quickly began to get wetter as she played with herself.

Dolie was moaning and sucking on one of Kerry's tits. Watching my wife's lips pursed around the nipple made me hotter than hell. And the sensation of cock fucking my wife, while I thumb-fucked Kerry's asshole and finger-fucked her cunt. was driving me wild. I humped my ass and plunged my cock In and out of Dolie's cunt until I felt my own asshole tighten up and then cum begin to stir in my balls. Both women screeched and moaned as they came with me.

When we untangled, we lay side by side fondling each other's body. Kerry said that she hadn't had such a good time and young coeds could not satisfy her in this way. But was there any chance of her getting fucked? My wife looked at my limp dick, and then invited Kerry to help her rejuvenate It. Before they started to work on it, I told them i had to go for a pee and come back. As i returned to the room i saw Kerry thrust her head between Dolie's thighs as she clamped her mouth to her cunt. While she sucked, she fingered her own clit. I acknowledged them on my arrival my cock was standing at the ready. My wife spread Kerry's thighs, and 'I climbed aboard. I continued fucking Kerry but stuck my fingers into the luscious cunt of my wife Dolie. Kerry is one hot young woman. After her third come, she turned her head and sucked one of Dolies rigid nipples into her mouth. Dolie began fucking my fingers like crazy. Kerry's mouth slided down to my wifes navel replacing my fingers with her tongue inside her cunt. The girl was now on her knees as she sucked on my wifes juicy box, and her ass was waving itself before me. My cock was still hard as a rock and by applying little spit on this rose young girls opening i rammed it into the first eighteen-year-old asshole l'd fucked since my high school days.

When my wife saw how much the girl was enjoying a cock up her ass, she demanded some of the same. Miraculously. my cock stayed hard enough to fuck asshole after asshole and cunt after cunt. By the time we were through, we were all fucked silly.

It was getting dinner time as we heard our son driving home. Kerry gave me one last kiss on my pecker hugged my wife took her blouse and left the room heading for the bathroom.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Enticed Wife Wife enticed to get fucked by a bull.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories