My Son's ED Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, seeing her ass like that gave me the hint of a boner and in the spur of this moment, without even thinking, I just leaned in, barely getting a hold of my jacket, but in the process pressing the outline of my bulging cock against her ass. There was quite a bit of fabric between my skin and hers, but I could feel the touch, the sensation as it tingled up and down my spine. I quickly looked down at her and I could see her reaction as her head jilted to the side a little. She could feel it too.

Maybe that moment lasted only two, three seconds, but right before leaning back again I pressed a little harder into her and I swear I could feel my mum doing the same with her buttocks.

"Okay mum, got to go!" I said, and while she was standing straight up again, I ever so slightly let the back of my right hand run over her ass. This time I couldn't confirm or deny if she felt it, but I did, and for now, that was enough.

"Bye honey, have a great day!" she said as I was walking out the door.

To be honest, I was pretty useless in school as my thoughts solely revolved around this few seconds my mum and I shared there before leaving the house.

Suddenly this imminent feeling of awkwardness crept over me again when I thought about the upcoming evening and the dinner we would be sharing. Maybe this spur of the moment thing earlier wasn't such a great idea after all.

Since Monday was already a drag I didn't mind that it was my longest school day of the week. As usual I came home around seven o o'clock in the evening with mom already here.

I took my shoes off, hung the jacket back where it belonged, put my backpack on the floor and walked to the living room. I was literally starving for I hadn't eaten a thing since breakfast.

Mom wasn't there but I could see a note on the kitchen table where she would usually sit.

"Sorry honey, I'm totally knackered, taking a bath and lying down"

My heart sank a little at the prospect of not seeing mum again before tomorrow.

'Really? That's what it has come to?'

Right beside that note my thoughtful mum had placed a takeout menu and 30£. I sifted through what they had to offer but couldn't find anything. So I took my phone out and ordered at our favorite Pizzeria. They told me it would take 30 minutes, but both I and the guy on the other end knew it was probably closer the hour mark. Anyhow, the pizzas were just fockin' awesome, I would probably wait for two hours.

So I grabbed my backpack and went to my room.

Exactly an hour later the Pizza delivery guy rang the doorbell. I could hardly wait to sink my teeth into that doughy Italian disc of heaven.

I finally got to eat and when I had finished I put the pizza box on top of the waste paper pile, went to the fridge, took out a Pepsi can and headed for the doorway that lead to the living room.

I guess I was still inspirited from the pizza I just ate so that I just couldn't foresee what was about to happen, but I just didn't hear her coming. And I wasn't walking slowly but rushing out of the kitchen.

And then it happened. Mum and I collided right in the doorway.

If one would be making a movie and planning what followed next to be part of a scene, one, as in the director, would have to plan this at least for 24 hours or even longer, and even after the 100th take one would still haven't got the desired result.

Honestly? I still have no fockin' clue how we came to rest in that position, but somehow we did and I for one savored every second of it.

The reason mum didn't see or hear me coming out of the kitchen was due to her taking a sleeping pill that was just about to kick in and already clouded her mind to a certain extent.

At least that's what I assumed, but a look into her face told me as much, she definitely was under the influence.

Well, the impact wasn't too severe, but obviously enough to rattle her white bathrobe, which she hadn't really fastened all too well in the first place.

Matter of the fact was, her right tit was almost fully exposed as that side of the robe flew open quite a bit. My left hand came to rest right on her left tit, which was completely tucked away however under the soft fabric. Her left leg pressed hard against my crotch and instantly gave me a raging hard-on that pulsated through the sweatpants I was wearing. Additionally we spun around in such a way, that she was leaning in on me quite a bit with my back pressed against the doorframe and the Pepsi can still in my right hand.

Yes, it was by pure luck, but fuck it felt good. When the realization hit me what it meant that she was under the influence, I suddenly was less eager to untangle. Actually, the opposite happened as I got bolder by the second.

First I squeezed mum's right tit a little, cupping it through the robe. Then I pressed my still swelling cock against her thigh, rubbing it up and down in slow pelvic motions. Since her right breast was already in the open, I moved my left hand exactly there, tracing the top of her enormous tits as thoroughly as I could, given that my arm wasn't totally free to move around. Feeling the warm flesh of her right breast in my hand pulled me close to the edge as I sensed my cock hardening more and more.

I was cupping the breast, squeezing it ever so gently, massaging it in the most sensuous way that I could, pinching her nipple, kneading it between my thumb and middle finger. My cock was almost frantically rubbing now against her left thigh, while I was leaning in a bit and starting to kiss her neck, taking in the mango scent the remnants of her shampoo evaporated. I barely let my lips run over her skin sending jolts of unbridled lust across my whole body. But I could feel her tremble as her breathing grew heavier, deeper. She felt what I was doing to her.

I was really close to eruption now and my boldness knew no boundaries in that moment, so I let go of her tit, running my left hand down her under boob, half across her belly as I could feel the soft foothills of her pubic hair.

The moment I pressed my index and middle finger against her warm, moist pussy, I spurted a load of cum into my sweat pants. And this time something new happened to me, as I felt some of my muscles convulsing, I couldn't quite discern which ones were affected, but I got week in the knees and my stance sacked a little so that I buried my face into mum's neck to rest for a little while.

Unfortunately, mum was even more out than a minute before, but that was to be expected as the sleeping pill obviously kicked in more and more. Being the good son that I am I gently managed to untangle, but didn't let go off her and supported her so that she wouldn't fall over.

Since I didn't know what she was about to do originally other than helping me reach another orgasm, I just spun her around and semi carried her to her bed, lied her down after removing the bathrobe.

I took in the sight of my naked mum, then tucked her in, kissed her briefly on the lips and closed the door behind me.