My Son's Exes Pt. 01: Downtown Lust

Story Info
Eric meets one of his son's ex-girlfriends on the street.
2.6k words
4.49
48.6k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

I was leaving the game store when I saw her walking toward me. Cherie was one of my son's ex-girlfriends. They had originally gotten an apartment just around the corner from here. She looked just as good as I remembered her. She was tall, about 5'9", and slender with pert little breasts in no more than a B cup. I had never seen her in makeup and today was no exception though maybe she had on a little light colored lipstick. She was wearing virtually the same clothes I had seen her wearing the last time I'd seen her, though probably not the same set. Low heel sandals were strapped to her ankles above which was a long stretch of tanned leg until you arrived at her cutoff jeans. Her waist was peeking out of her white pullover tee that molded to her body and showed the off pink tank top beneath. Her face lit up with a smile as I greeted her.

"Hi Cherie," I said, "long time. You are looking good."

"Hi Eric. Oh my god, it has been what, five years?"

"Close to it. I heard you were living in Idaho."

"Yeah, not a lot of jobs there and I wanted to be closer to my brother and his new baby."

"So you are living here now? Awesome."

"Yes," she said and laughed, "remember that old apartment, well I am back in it."

"No way, that's wild."

"Um, look, I was just heading there now and I need to use the bathroom, but would you like to come up and visit?"

"I'd like that," I replied, "I don't really have anyplace I have to be, so sure."

Like I said, we were only a short distance away, less than a block really. So, I fed the meter next to my car and we headed across the street. She keyed us in the door and I opened it and guided her through it by habit, my hand resting briefly on the small of her back. We took the elevator up to the fourth and then to her doorway.

"You will have to excuse me if it is messy," she explained, "I didn't expect company and I left this morning in a bit of a hurry."

"Don't worry yourself about it. I am pretty messy so I doubt it is near as bad as my place."

"Are you still living up by the dollar theatre?" she asked as she opened the door and I followed her in.

"I am, all by myself now."

"Really, hold on, I'll be right back. Have a seat and get comfortable while I use the little girl's room."

She walked through the living room and into the bedroom which led to the only bathroom in the place. I remembered the place from five years earlier when she and my son had moved in. At least now she had some furniture. There was a small stand with a television and stereo on it, a standing lamp, a side table, love seat and a recliner. She had also placed a rug on the hardwood floor. I kicked off my shoes by the front door and sat on the love seat then glanced around the room. There were some pictures on the walls, I spotted her brother and his wife and one of the two of them and a baby. Alongside those were some people I didn't know, probably her parents and on the opposite wall was a picture with a half clad couple in a romantic embrace. In a recessed chamber in the side table next to the recliner was a laptop, folded and tucked in with just a power cord running out of it. My view into the bedroom, the largest room in the apartment, included the edge of the bed and a dresser along with the mirrored doors of the walk in closet. The only mess I could see were the dishes in the kitchen which consisted of a dirty frying pan and a plate in the sink, probably from her breakfast.

She came back in and I noticed she had taken off her sandals and was barefoot. I was struck again by her beautiful legs and feet. I moved my focus to her face and stood as she entered. She grinned and told me to sit then sat down next to me and pulled her legs up, turned toward me relaxed on the love seat.

"So, how have you been?" she asked, "Any major changes?"

I laughed, "My life has been all about major changes. My dogs died about three years ago and my wife declined quickly after that and ended up dying a year later from a heart attack. So, I've been alone since then and adjusting, almost two years now."

"Oh my god!" she said and placed a hand on my shoulder. "That's horrible."

Her legs, which had been clasped in place until she moved her hand, relaxed a bit and she tucked one under the other so that her knee was laying on my leg. I reached up and held her hand in place a moment.

"Thanks. It was tough for a while, but I got through it. My boys helped as well as my grandson. I think without them I probably would have just given up and died as well."

"Well, I am glad you didn't. You may not know it, but I think you are a special man. You bent over backwards to help us when we moved in here and, even though it didn't last long, you didn't jump my shit like my brother and others we knew did."

After I let go of her hand, she let it slide down to my forearm and stayed. After that, we talked for about an hour and I heard about her failed relationships in Idaho and her desire to just leave it all behind, get a good job and just start living.

"Now I work as a IT professional for a law firm here in town. It is not real challenging work most of the time, but they pay me well and the benefits are good. Eventually, I might get a nicer place, but I am only four blocks from work so this place is nice. Hey, would you like to stay for some dinner? I was going to order some pizza."

"I'll stay, but you have to let me buy the pizza."

"Okay, deal," she laughed.

By the time the pizza came we had been talking for almost two hours. I had fed the meter a couple times and moved my car as well to avoid a ticket. Since it was later in the day, evening really, I didn't have to do that any more. She buzzed up the delivery boy and I paid for the pizza and we went to the tiny kitchen to prep our plates. We bumped one another at least three times and I ended up putting my hands on her waist and stopping her in place with her back to me.

"Wait, stand here. If you need something over here, tell me and I'll grab it and vice versa," I said.

"Okay."

I reached behind me for a couple glasses and handed them to her to fill. We were very efficient at that point and got it done quickly though by the end we were almost touching we were so close. We went in to the love seat and ate our meal, the conversation muted now. I noticed that her nipples were erect and her eyes were a bit dilated. As for me, my penis had a mind of its own and had started flying at half mast shortly after we sat.

Now I am not a golden prize, just so you know. I am 52 years old, 6'2" tall and weigh about 230 which means I have a little pooch. My best features are my legs which are pretty strong from years of basketball, and my face with its short cropped full beard. My short hair, as well as the beard, are salt and pepper in color, though these days I feel like the salt is far more prevalent. But I have been told that I am pleasant to look at, though I am certainly not "totally hot".

As we finished up the meal, I felt the urge to pee come on me which was unfortunate since I had an obvious bulge in my pants. But for a man my age, it is pretty important that you don't hold it very long.

"I need to use the bathroom," I said.

I saw a slightly panicked look on her face.

"Oh, wait. Let me run in there and straighten up a bit."

She jumped to her feet and rushed into the bathroom to "straighten" and I followed. I waited outside the door and glanced around the bedroom a bit more. I could now see the alarm clock on a bedside table along with a romance novel about a young woman with an older man. I turned to the door as she came out of the bathroom with some delicates in her arms and dumped them in an empty laundry basket next to the bed.

"Sorry, I hand washed some of my stuff last night and it was hanging in the bathroom."

"Don't worry about it," I said with a light touch on her arm and went into the bathroom. Now here was the area where she was probably the messiest. She had woman's products on the countertop and a half used tube of toothpaste with the lid off. There were no drawers and the cabinet was full of more of the same as well as the small package of birth control pills. I took a quick peek and the original date was over six months ago. She was also on the third day of her cycle meaning she was past her period and in the best part of her cycle.

I finished doing my business and flushed, rinsed my hands and dried off then came out. She was standing close to the door when I came out and immediately started talking.

"I'm sorry it wasn't cleaner. I don't have a lot of company..." she began but stopped when I put a finger to her lips.

"There is nothing to be concerned about, Cherie," I said. Then as I looked into her eyes, I saw something I had not expected and, on the spur of the moment, I leaned forward and kissed her.

Now, I am not really sure what I expected to happen at that moment, but I am fairly certain that the actual outcome exceeded my dreams. She not only welcomed the kiss, she took it as a catalyst to "get her freak on". Her arms came up and around my neck and she pulled me up against her then wrapped her legs around my waist. The kiss went from a gentle pressing of my lips on hers to a tongue dancing precursor to cleaning her tonsils. I can tell you that I had fantasized about her on many different occasions, but this was far more intense than I had ever imagined.

"Oh god," she panted, "I thought you'd never do that."

I pulled her off me and sat her on the bed where she started stripping off her clothes before she was totally out of my arms. Both shirts came off in a single motion and she slipped off her shorts as she lay back on the bed. There she was naked, spread out on the bed. I sure as hell wasn't going to pass on that. So, I stripped my shirt and undid my jeans, letting them fall to my ankles. I stepped out of my jeans and stuck my face into her beautiful shaven pussy. Her hips rose to meet me and I grabbed her ass firmly as I smashed my lips onto her labia. The first lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top filled me with desire for more. She was sweet as could be and moaned at every touch. I munched her clit for a moment before driving my tongue as far into her pussy as it would reach. I kneeled up on the bed as I held her pussy up to my mouth and continued to drive in my tongue then lick from bottom to top. I would wiggle a bit on her clit and then drive my tongue again and repeat the process. Her hips would not stay still though, so I laid her down without breaking contact and pressed her legs wide apart then lubricated and stuck my first two fingers into her pussy and went to work on her clit with my mouth.

"Oh shit, you're going to make me cum." she said, "don't stop."

So I curled my fingers up, placed my thumb on her clit and moved my mouth to hers as I frigged her. Her hand wrapped around my cock as I ravaged her mouth and pussy. It was only a few strokes later that she cried out into my mouth and bucked wildly as she came in a massive orgasm. I slowed and stopped as she keyed down, though I continued to kiss her. By now I was rock hard and ready to go. Before she could relax too much I positioned myself between her legs and simply drove into her sopping wet cunt. Her eyes flew open as I entered her and a deep moan escaped her lips. I pushed her legs as far apart as they would go and began to drive into her.

"Oh damn, you are so big inside me. Fuck my little pussy," she cried in a little girl voice. "Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

"I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

I moved her hands to hold her legs and mine to her tits. Her tits were marvelous little B cups of pure pleasure and each squeeze, pinch and rub elicited a response. Soon, she came again as I drove into her mercilessly.

"Fuck you are so big," she moaned, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna ... cuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!"

I toyed with the idea of changing positions, but personally, I like missionary the best, so I just kept driving into her. Her cum was sliding out of her pussy in copious amounts as I continued to fuck her. I moved faster as my excitement grew and she began to buck under me, rising with each stroke to get maximum pleasure. I let go of her tits long enough to crush her mouth with mine then I released her and leaned back up, lifted her body slightly and began to rub her clit with my thumb and her G spot with my cock. Her hands gave out but her legs were trapped and couldn't close and lessen the depth my cock was plumbing.

"You want my cum baby," I asked, "do you want my cum deep inside you. I'm gonna dump my load in your pussy."

"Yes, oh yes, cum in me."

I felt the rush to the head of my cock and the gathering of my balls before I splurged inside her hot warm pussy. My twitching was all it took and she followed me with another orgasm. As we finished twitching I lay atop her, her arms and legs wrapped around me and my cock still inside her though shrinking slowly.

"Eric, that was so incredible," she said, "I haven't had a man ever do that to me. Any time you want to come over and do it again, you call and I am ready."

"Baby girl," I replied with a grin leaning up so she can see my face and the twinkle in my eye, "Who says we're done?" Then I leaned in and kissed her again and felt that excitement in the pit of my stomach, it was going to be a good night, a good night that lasted almost a month before we drifted apart.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers