My Son's Exes Pt. 04: Tokahantus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of her and she embraced me strongly then rolled the two of us over until she was straddling me. My cock was still hard, though that was changing, and stuck deep in her pussy while my hips still twitched and her hips did as well. Her pussy continued to milk my cock also as she bumped her clit a couple times before her quivering stopped and the only movement was our chests as we gulped air.

"That was more incredible than I have ever thought it could be," she said as we kissed and held one another. I could see her ass now in the reflection of the mirrors on the ceiling above the bed. It was as perfect as I thought it would be. So I held it and squeezed it.

"I love your body, but especially your ass and legs," I said, "and the way you react to my touch like you have been waiting for it all your life."

"I think I have been," she said, "No one has ever made love to me like that. Every nerve in my body was screaming out for more until you made me cum, then I could not think of anything as my body, mind and spirit soared beyond the boundaries of time and space. I could do that for the rest of my life."

I chuckled and kissed her with tender passion, "You haven't seen the half of it yet, baby. And yes, that means I am claiming you, possessing you. So, we are going to go back to the festival, see Tom perform. You are going to be with me for the rest of the weekend. Then, when I go home, I want to take you with me."

"Okay, lover," she said with a huge smile, "I would do anything for you right now."

"Do you have a skirt in that bag?" I asked and to her nod said, "Then what you can do for me right now is come shower with me and then put on that skirt and a halter top. I can't get enough of looking at you and touching your skin."

We showered and I managed to pull one more tiny orgasm out of her with my fingers. My fella wasn't ready yet, but we didn't have time regardless. I found I was right, she did spend a lot of time cleaning her pussy and ass as well as her armpits and hair. She was definitely a study in opposites, usually you would think of a hippy as unwashed but that wasn't her.

We dressed, I in shorts and a Hawaiian style shirt, she in a knee length jean skirt and red halter top, both of us in sandals, and we headed to the truck. Outside, the man from the front counter greeted us.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Bud. Hey, I just wanted to mention that you two were pretty loud."

"Oh, hi Bud," said Tokahantus, "They call me Tokahantus," she shook his hand and he appeared a little introverted at her attention. "I'm afraid that was me, he made me cum harder than I ever did in my life. But I have a bowl if you want a smoke with us." she reached into her bag and pulled out a small, hand carved resin box. Inside was a small chamber pipe and a small stash of bud. She packed the pipe and lit it up. She passed it to him and he took a big hit then passed it to me. Over the next few minutes, she charmed him completely. By the end he promised to move us to a bigger place that was at the end of the complex and said he would not put anyone in the room next to us unless he ran out of other rooms. She kissed his cheek as we got ready to leave and he walked off with a boner in his pants.

"Well, that's the end of that stash," she said, "Too bad, it was really good."

I agreed, but we were late, so we jumped in the truck and headed to the store and back to the festival. All the way back, my hand was on her pussy and she had an orgasm just before I pulled in to the campgrounds.

"Fuck, Eric. You are so bad and that felt so good." she kissed me after I parked before we jumped out and I grabbed the box I had picked up in the room. We went over to my table where my son's girlfriend was watching my stuff. She jumped up and said, "Hey, you're back. Man, I hope you brought more, I sold all you had." Then she hugged me and went to find Patrick.

"You're a vendor here?" Tokahantus asked me, "what are you selling that is going to fast?"

I set the box on the table and began pulling out jars of weed and arranging them on the table. She laughed as I did and sat down in the chair next to me. She stroked the back of my legs and squeezed my ass.

"I have a farm outside of town," I said, "I'm a grower and I have a license for selling at a little store on my property and at places like this."

"Well, I'll be damned," she said.

I turned to her then and leaned down to kiss her and squeeze one breast, "No, you will be fucked as often and as well as I can. In between, we'll get high and enjoy living on my farm. Eventually, I will talk you into stopping those little pills every day and you'll have my baby. Then we'll grow old surrounded by a loving family and each other. And I will make love to you every day."

"Oh Goddess," she said, "You're going to make me cry. I don't know you hardly at all, but I... I think I am almost in love with you already."

I sat down next to her and held her hand. I pulled her in for another light kiss, "Well, the weekend is young." we both laughed and relaxed back in our chairs. I pulled out some BBQ pork I had picked up at the store, some chips and a couple juices and we ate, sold some pot and enjoyed the rest of the weekend.

After that weekend, it all happened as I had said it would. She moved in with me and we never looked back. Beyond any woman I had ever known, she excited me every day. We spent those days tending the crop, harvesting when possible. Drying and selling and yes, smoking it too. We got married the next year. Her hippy parents, who were younger than me, came and gave their blessing and they returned a year later, well a year and a month, when we had a pretty little girl we named Azure that I spoil rotten. We made quite a bit of money having gotten in on the ground floor of the legalized marijuana business. My business model was adopted by numerous others for a few points from each one. Big business never got a hold of the industry because my model was so successful.

Then came the day when Azure went off to college. Of course I was devastated, but Tokahantus and I got through it and she returned a few years later with her Agriculture degree. And every year, we go to that same festival where we first met. We dress like hippies and act like hippies, mostly because that is who we are. Twenty years later, we still make love nearly every day and I still don't need Viagra. My second life is very good to me.

12