My Son's Frat Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did worry that being a fuck toy for so many cocks would lessen the desires that Zach and I have for each other, but every time we make love, it is better than the last time! Zach is a senior now, but plans to stay and pursue his Masters and his Doctorate degrees, so we're looking at, at least four more years...and who knows, maybe Zach will become faculty!

We have many plans...to stay together, certainly...perhaps as a threesome. We're both half in love with Shelly and are exploring a nontraditional marriage with her. I won't stay House Mother forever and I'm keeping a lookout for a new loving mother to join our happy Fraternity House.

I guess that's all I have to say. I'm off to help a young man with his calculus. You'd be amazed at how inspired a student can get if you bend over, spread your asscheeks and tell him, "If you can pass your test, Mommy's asshole is all yours!"

12