My Son's Friend is His Roommate

Story Info
I met my son's roommate and felt bad.
2.8k words
4.37
86.5k
117

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fgegr
Fgegr
85 Followers

This story is for everyone over 18 and it's isn't real.

Take it or leave that.

***

So my story is kinda fucked just saying but I'd like to share it. My name is Diana I'm a single mother with one son. I don't really know where to start so I'll start here. My son just graduated from high school, and he was going to college on a scholarship for soccer.

My husband and I were very proud. My son was ecstatic because the college he is going to is mainly only foreigners that play on the team. We went on the tour of the facilities and met some of the players. Everything was so nice.

So we moved him in and he started doing his thing. Everything seemed to be fine.

Then one day I got a call from him saying he was having some issues. He said that some of the guys were picking on him and it really bothered him. I told him to hang in there it will be OK he's the new guy that's what happens. A week later he said the same thing and I said it will all be over soon. By the third week everything turned around and he was really good friends with everyone.

After about a month I hadn't seen my son and I was missing him so I headed to go see him for the weekend. He was in an apartment with a couple of the other players, but there was enough room for me to sleep on the couch.

When I arrived I walked into his apartment with my things and I met his 2 roommates. Devon and Jon, they were very nice. Devon was from Haiti and Jon was from Kenya. They were headed to class and told me to make myself comfortable, so I did. Everyone came back we were all having a good time talking. It was kinda cool Devon and Jon had accents I don't hear too many accents like theirs.

We went to dinner and when we were done Devon said, "Thank you Diana it was great to have a great meal with such a beautiful woman."

I was flattered I said, "Thank you it wasn't a problem and it's nice to know who my son is living with." We got back to the apartment and the guys all showered and were changing for a night out. My son said he was going to hang out so I didn't have to be alone. Then Devon stepped out with his shirt off and said, "Come on let's go! Bring your mom too she is pretty she would fit in and have fun."

I laughed "No! I am fine here my partying days are over." I was 36 I had my son when I was 18 I was double their age. I know I am a younger mom, but partying now is a bit much for me.

To describe myself I look fairly young I say that because people always seem to think I'm about 30. I go to the gym daily I don't want to be fat so I have a tone body. My tits are hard to hide they are 36dd's. My booty has a bit of junk in the trunk. You would think I was part black I can twerk like there's no tomorrow.

Anyways Devon and Jon went out to party. My son and I went to sleep. Around 3am the door opened kinda loud the guys came in in a drunken stupor. They went to their rooms, Jon had a cute girl with him. Once his door shut you could hear them fucking it was obnoxiously loud. For some reason it kinda turned me on a little bit, I don't know young love or something. I went back to sleep and woke up to another door opening, it was Devon's.

Devon stepped out in only boxers, his skin was glowing his body looked fit you could see his abs, legs and chest were pure muscle he stood there and stared at me for a minute. I said "What are you doing?!?!"

He shook his head "Sorry, just getting water I'm tired and a little drunk." He started walking toward the kitchen. I could see his cock the tip of his dick would poke out everytime he took a step his cock was massive I've never seen anything so long in my life.

He got some water and walked over by me "Do you care if I watch some TV it's been a long night?" I was still thinking how is his package so big.

I replied, "Sure, I can't really sleep I'll watch TV with you." I sat up and he sat next to me. His cock looked like a log in his pants and was clearly sticking out of his boxers he had to know I could see the whole head of his cock. I tried to act like I never seen it, but I kept turning my head to look at it. Devon had the remote he was flicking through the channels. The remote was running low on battery he kept having to roll the batteries, he came upon cinemax and there was a porno on.

He tried to change the channel but it wouldn't. I thought what are the odds. He looked at me and said, "Sorry let me grab some different batteries." He got up and came walking back sat down and was changing the batteries. Then we heard constant slapping and a girl screaming we both looked at the TV. The girl was a petite white girl getting railed, she was taking a fucking of a lifetime like a champ.

I looked at Devon he was glued to the TV his cock was growing. It was sticking out his boxers and pulling them back exposing more of his cock. I coughed I was almost choking at the surprise an 18 year old had such a big cock. I thought it must be true what they say about black guys. Then he reached down and tried to cover up.

He said, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry." He finally changed the channel.

I said the only thing I could think of "It's OK, your a young man with hormones it happens." His cock was impossible to hide and I was the only one with a blanket. I handed it to him. Exposing my short shorts and tight shirt.

He covered up but his cock grew more he pitched a bigger tent once he seen my body.

He said, "I'm sorry I'll go to my room but I need a minute to get this down. I'll be honest with you this girl teased me at the party and my balls hurt really bad that show made it worse... I don't know why I'm telling you this."

I felt bad I cleared my throat "Why don't you just take care of it yourself? I know my son takes care of himself everyone does it."

He said, "Where I come from it is looked down on to masturbate so I don't really know how to do it, so I don't do it." His cock was raging hard under the blanket I could tell he was in pain too.

I said, "Well take some lotion or something and rub it on your thing." Devon replied that he's done that but it hasn't ever worked. Also, he just ran out of lotion too then his cock pulsed and he groaned a little. He was definitely in pain.

I said, "Alright... well spit in your hand and rub it."

He kinda laughed a little "Do you know how much spit that would take? Excuse me for this but..." He pulled the blanket aside his big black cock was standing straight up it had to be 11 or 12. My mouth dropped it gave me goosebumps I gawked at his cock.

Then my heart dropped I felt my nipples getting hard pressing against my tight shirt.

He looked at me and broke the silence "Haha I see you like what you see. I'm just fucking with you, but I do have to say you don't help my issue at all. You have some big boobs and a big ass."

I was astonished. Devon said, "I'm sorry I'm a little drunk and your pretty I can't shut up and my balls hurt I don't know what to do." He said it kinda loud.

"Shhhh! Devon please be quiet. Look just hold your hand out and spit on it a few times you may need a lot of spit." He spit in his hand right there and started stroking I couldn't believe it what was he thinking.

I said, "What are you doing?"

He replied, "I can't cum to nothing I need help something on TV or something I don't have anything in my room."

I said, "Look nobody needs to see you masturbating out here go to your room."

He replied, "You're right can you help me I'm pretty drunk."

I thought whatever I just need to get his rock hard cock away from me before someone sees. I grabbed his arm and pulled him upheld stood up and leaned right into me his cock pressed against my stomach and slid up and touched my tits. I walked him into his room anniversary to the bed he fell onto the bed which tripped me up onto him. I landed with my tits on his cock and the head of his cock right by my mouth.

His cock pulsed and some precum oozed out and hit my chin. I thought ew gross and left. I closed the door to a crack. I could hear him stroking in there and groaning in pain he said, "This is never going to work." I felt so bad he was in so much pain it was 4am there was no more porn and nothing to masturbate to.

I got up and walked over knocked on the door and walked in. Devon was laying there half choed and in pain.

I said, "I feel bad I can't really help you I'm married I am not a cheater, but if you look at me will that help?"

He said "Maybe." Spit on his hand and started again. His cock was massive his boxers were off I could see his balls they were like two tennis balls they looked full and painful. His cock got rock hard again.

"Ugh I'm so tired and I have no more spit I've gone for so long. Is it bad to ask you to spit on it?" I didn't know what to say.

"Please help me." He said.

So I said, "I guess." I spit and missed and spit on him he laughed.

"You missed." I went to spit again and got closer it was dark in the room and I got too close when I went to spit my lips touched his cock. it was almost as if I kissed his cock.

I spit and pulled back up "Oh my god I didn't mean to do that I'm sorry." He laughed, "It's OK I'm not going to tell anyone and it felt good. You're just helping me anyway."

He started stroking again and stopped "I'm so tired I need a break. Can you wait a little bit for me?"

"look I don't have all night come on it can't take you that long."

"Actually it takes me a while to cum."

I said, "How long?"

He replied, "Well at this pace probably an hour unless you help me which would be like 20 minutes."

"Me help you I've already done more than enough!!"

"I'm sorry, I was just saying. I'm happy with all that you've done thank you, but if I could see your tits that would help. It's not cheating."

"It's not cheating? Are you crazy!?! This is too far!"

"Please my balls are killing me just look at them."

I did they looked massive. He was totally in pain.

"Fine I will show you my tits but that's it" I pulled my shirt up it hung up on my tits a little, then my tits dropped.

"Wow Diana your tits are great." next thing I knew I felt his big strong firm hands grab my tits and squeeze my nipples. It felt soo good I pressed into his hands.

"I never said you can touch, so hurry up."

He said, "Ok." He took his one hand off my breast and grabbed my hand. Before I could figure out what he was doing he put my hand on his cock and started stroking.

I pulled my hand away "You fucking perv!"

"It didn't hurt anything it was just your hand sex is cheating you know pussy and a cock."

"I don't care it's not right."

"Come on it won't hurt anything and nobody will ever no." To be honest his cock felt big and warm it was a different experience.

"Alright fine! I'll do it but nobody can know. And hurry up." I spit in both hands and grabbed his cock and started stroking. His cock was huge I went for 10 minutes I was so tired it was so big it wore my arms out. I could tell he was enjoying every second of it. I didn't want to stop until he came he would be in so much pain if I stopped now.

"Honey, I'm getting tired I need you to hurry up and cum."

"I'm almost there please don't stop do something else if you need to." I was turned on his cock was so big a warm in my hands. They couldn't fit all the way around it. I couldn't go any longer. Sitting on the bed next to him all I could think is he's touched my tits I'll use them I leaned over and started rubbing my tits on his cock.

It fit so well in between my tits. My husband's cock was so small it would get lost in my tits you couldn't see it anymore. My pussy felt warm I was really turned on. I mean his cock was so warm and hard. Then Devon grabbed the side of my ass and pulled it to him he was strong I couldn't stop him he positioned my legs on both sides of his face and grabbed my bottoms pulled them to the side and licked my pussy.

It happened so fast, I through my head back god it felt so good he was eating my pussy hard. I was cumming in a matter of seconds he never stopped he grabbed my tits and squeezed he pinched my nipples I never stopped cumming. I got so turned on I lost all thought I wanted to please this man.

I grabbed his cock and started sucking as hard as I could. I went up and down deeper and deeper he was stretching my mouth I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat. My legs started shaking I was cumming so hard. I took it all, I pushed my head straight down to his balls. I grabbed them and massaged them they were so heavy he stopped eating my pussy I kept sucking his cock. I felt his big black cock pulsing my no gag reflex got to him he was about to cum. With it already taking so long I was making sure he did.

I kept deepthroating his cock then I took him cock out my mouth and said "Cum for me baby!" I grabbed his balls and squeezed I wrapped my mouth around that massive cock shoved it down my throat and he started to cum.

He tried to lift me up but I grabbed tight he was thrusting into my face his balls smacking my face. I was guzzling his cum down I thought he was about done it was the most cum I ever dealt with I was pulling him out my mouth he came all over my tits. So I took him back into my mouth he filled my mouth.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Thank you, you are a babe thank you." I swallowed his cum it was thick warm juicy and sweet I wanted more but I needed to go I couldn't get caught. I acted like I didn't enjoy it.

"Yea just don't tell anyone I'm going to clean up and go lay down not a single word about this."

"I won't tell a soul thank you." I went in his bathroom to cleanup I looked in the mirror my tits were covered I felt sexy I made a sexy young black stud cum all over. I felt my pussy get warm. I was still turned on I wanted more cum I turned on the sink and looked in the mirror.

I began to lick his cum off my tits I ate it all. It was so tasty a thick. I wondered if I would ever be able to do that again and thought it was just a one time thing. Walked out and layed down.

To be continued...

Fgegr
Fgegr
85 Followers