My Son's Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fondled her swelled wet pussy caressing every square inch of her sex, arousing her sexually beyond the point of climax. Her orgasm making her body spasm and jerk ontop of my cock, slowly taking my head inside her ass. Inch by inch she lowered herself on my cock as I stimulated her clit into another squirting orgasm, her firm and softly smooth butt cheeks met my hip as her third climax reached its peak by the gentile touch of my skilled fingers.

I felt her body convulse around my cock buried to the hilt inside her rectum, her gripping sphincter muscle felt amazingly tight. I moved my hand from her oversensitive pussy and caressed her thighs until her orgasmic session settled. Via kissed me deeply, tasting my tongue on hers. Then slowly begun to lift her body up and down in my lap, fucking herself anally with my bloated throbbing cock.

I am in heaven I thought as I looked at her body humping me, her breasts bouncing by her moves, slowly increasing the speed of her up and down bounces. My hands on her breasts squeezing them, pinching her raspberry size nipples between my fingers making her moan in delight. I slid the shoulder band on her dress of her shoulders to reveal her big delicious breasts, fondling her naked skin on and around her firmly bouncing fleshy globes. Sucking one of her swelled nipple in my mouth then the other, tugging at them roughly enough to make her wild.

"Ahhhhhhh... Mmmmmm..." she erotically uttered.

My weekly pent up load of cum boiled in my aching balls, Via's butt squeezed my cock in long stroking moves as she was riding me. Smacking sound of her ass cheeks hitting my hip filled the room along with her whimpering words. I gripped her narrow waist and pushed her hip down on me, as she got hard seated on my cock, I felt the first powerful spurt coat her rectum with my gushing cum. My hands reached for her clit and I rubbed her sensitive bud frenetically, my spurts kept on fire shot after shot of thick creamy sperm inside her tight ass.

Veronica's body convulsed as another climaxing wave of orgasmic pleasure trashed her body in my arms. Her sphincter muscle clamping down hard on my cock strangling my ejaculating cum for a few seconds, as her anus pulsated its grip my spurts was controlled by her anal squeezes.

I held her young quivering body in my arms and let her catch her breath, my own panting breath was nothing compared to hers. My cock totally spent yet still quite hard in her tightly gripping butt hole. Never in my dream I could imagine how great her ass might feel, I could never have guessed it would feel this intoxicating.

Veronica stayed with me the whole weekend, we never left my hotel room in approximately forty eight hours. We slept briefly between our hot sexual adventures, exhausted by the numerous of shared climaxing orgasms. My frequently spurting cum feeding her hungry mouth, geysering inside her butt hole and flooded her pussy, drenching her womb in any way possible.

The last part hit me on our way back home, driving my car with Via next to me sleeping her physically drained body off. I remembered how she said she had been taking one of her mothers day after pill last time, but I never saw her take one single pill during this weekend. I did plant huge amounts of potent seed in my son's girlfriends fertile womb, more the once in the last two days. The big question lingered in my mind... Have I impregnated her?...

To be continued...

12