My Son's MILF Mother-in-law Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael puts drunken Elizabeth to bed and strips her naked.
6.7k words
4.4
34.2k
32
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 02:

When not preoccupied with seeing flashes of her panties, I was preoccupied with her white gloves. When I saw her naked hand, erotically, not nearly the same, I wished she was still wearing those damn, sexy, white gloves. Reminding me of all the woman I lusted over from my youth, Lucille Ball, Donna Reed, and Doris Day, I'd love to fill her white, gloved hand with my hard, erect cock. I'd love her to give me a white, gloved hand job and a white gloved blowjob. I'd love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and all over her white gloves.

'Gees, that's enough. I need to stop thinking about Jennifer's mother in such a disrespectful, sexual way,' I berated myself yet again. 'Instead of thinking of her as a whore, I needed to think of her as my son's mother-in-law. Especially after she kindly contact me to tell me the news of my son's death, she deserves more respect than I'm giving her.'

We sat in the living room talking while sipping our scotches, eating cheese and crackers, and fruits and vegetables. It was getting late, well after 1:00 am and Elizabeth was working on her third scotch, a double. Actually, they were all doubles and she suddenly looked as if she was feeling the effects of the drinks. That 21-year-old scotch has a way of sneaking up on you.

Suddenly, I remembered her telling me over the phone that her daughter, Jennifer, was unable to hold her alcohol. Now, watching Elizabeth begin to nod off and slump to the side, I knew where Jennifer got her inability to handle her liquor. Not wanting to disturb her, with her knees parted, her short skirt raised higher than the tops of her nylons, and her panties exposed, my favorite sight to see, I was enjoying the view.

There's something so forbidden about seeing a woman's panties. There's something so forbidden about seeing something that I shouldn't see. Seeing her panties was making me so horny. Seeing her panties was making me so hard. It was so sexually erotic seeing her bright, white panties.

"C'mon, let's get you off to bed," I said standing.

As soon as I said the words, C'mon, let's get you off, I thought about getting her off by masturbating her while in bed with her. I'd love nothing more than to strip this sexy bitch naked. I'd love nothing more than to touch and feel her everywhere while she was sleeping. I'd love nothing more than to have my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, naked body. While she lay sleeping, hoping she'd take me in her mouth, I imagined slowly sliding my erect cock along her lips.

'Stop it,' I thought! 'How dare I think that way about my deceased son's mother-in-law, but I was horny? I needed to focus my thoughts elsewhere. I needed to act like the gentleman that I needed to be to impress her and win her heart. A respectable, quality woman, Elizabeth is the mother of my deceased son's, deceased wife, Jennifer.'

"Oh, I'm not tired, yet. I could go all night," she said suddenly appearing wide awake but while slurring her words. "I'm having a relaxing time talking to you," she said giving me a sexy smile.

She hadn't said anything in the last ten minutes.

"Okay," I said.

Too tired to keep open her eyes, she was nodding off again. Then, as if she just had a shot of adrenaline, she raised her empty glass as if giving a toast.

"Let's have one for the road," she said holding up her glass high while waiting for me to fill it. "Shall we?"

Glad that she wasn't driving, I stood to make her a drink.

"Okay, sure."

I made her a fresh drink, a small one this time and, in just a few minutes, I watched her down the last of it. Then, her eyes closed and her mouth opened. As if I had drugged her, she fell fast asleep. I watched her sleeping. Even while asleep, she was beautiful. If I was a pervert, I'd walk over to her and stick my cock in her sleeping mouth but, in memory of her daughter and my son, I couldn't do that to Jennifer's mother and to my son's mother-in-law.

Now that she was inebriated and sleeping, I couldn't help but think of Elizabeth in her panties and bra, topless, and naked. One of my sexual fantasies, I always wanted to strip an inebriated, sleeping woman naked. I always wanted an inebriated woman to give me a sleeping blowjob while I felt her tits and fingered her nipples. As if I was her Dom, all about control, I always wanted to have my wicked, sexual way with a woman who didn't know what I was doing and was unable to stop me if she did.

# # #

I sat in my favorite catbird seat, where I prefer sitting, especially when entertaining an attractive woman wearing a short skirt while hoping she'd flash me her panties. She sat across from me on the soft sofa and I sat higher up in my Queen Anne chair. If Elizabeth was showing anything, I'd see it from this angle. With her sitting so low and me sitting higher up, I felt like the chair umpire at a tennis match ready to watch all the action.

Not one to disappoint me, towards the end of the last drink, she had become a bit careless about the arrangement of her skirt and the way that she was sitting. No longer sitting like a lady with her knees cemented closed, she sat with her knees parted enough to give me a continual view of her bright, white panties. I couldn't help myself from staring between her legs.

With so much to see, a sight that never failed to sexually excite me, she constantly flashed me her panty covered pussy mound, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and the darker shadow of her dark, brown pubic hair. She made me yearn to finger her pussy through her panties. She made me yearn to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy through her panties. She made me want to strip off her panties and fuck her naked cunt.

'Hello sexy Mama,' I thought.

Especially now that her above the knee length skirt had risen to the middle of her thighs, she was giving me a real, in between her legs, voyeur show of her panty clad pussy. With her seemingly unaware that she was as exposed and with her seemingly unaware that I was staring, she continually flashed me her white panties. With the scotch weaving its magic on me, too, if she wasn't shy about showing, I wasn't shy about looking. As if I was imagining fingering her, licking her, and fucking her, and I was, I stared at her exposed, panty clad crotch.

I wondered what it felt like kissing her, French kissing her, and really making out with her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes. I wondered what she'd look like without her clothes. I wondered what her naked pussy tasted like with her lying on her back with her legs spread and draped over and down my shoulders. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck her, really fuck her hard and fast, and to fuck my son's mother-in-law. I wondered what she sounded like and looked like when having a sexual orgasm.

It was all so very erotic seeing flashes of her nylons and garter that culminated in me seeing her bright, white panties. She further rewarded me with the visible display of her pussy mound, her pussy slit, the darker shadow of her pubic hair, and her camel toed crotch. Between the alcohol and my innate horniness, she was turning me on and making me horny. Then, when I thought about her wearing white gloves, I so wanted her to give me a white, gloved hand job.

Imagining that I was there with Catherine Zeta Jones and Sofia Vergara combined as one, I so wanted to sit next to her on the couch and play tongue hockey with her. While making out with her, I wanted to touch, feel, and fondle her through her clothes. I imagined running a slow hand over her bra clad breasts, before slowly sliding my hand down her slim waistline and beneath her short skirt to cup her panty clad pussy.

With one hand feeling her breasts while fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra, I imagined my other hand fingering her pussy through her panties. I imagined my long, experienced fingers pushing the edge of her panties aside and out of the way for me to explore and deftly part her moist pussy lips with my probing fingertips. I imagined rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her wet pussy. I imagined masturbating her and giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers before giving her second, sexual orgasm with my tongue, and a third, sexual orgasm with my cock.

'Stop it! Stop it, now,' I thought while berating myself again for having such perverse thoughts. 'This is crazy.'

Now, almost 2:00 am it was so very late and she was slouching again.

"You need some rest, Elizabeth. C'mon, let's put you to bed."

She looked up at me with glazed, half-opened eyes.

"Okay," she said now with her legs fully spread wide open as if she was a drunken sailor.

When she struggled to stand from the softness of the sofa, I reached out my hand to take her arm.

"Let me give you a hand," I said with a devious smile.

# # #

Chapter 03:

After enjoying more of her panty show for a few seconds, I stood and reached beneath her arms to help her up. Unable to help myself, I felt both sides of her bra covered breasts on the pretense of helping her to stand. Being that she was a bit drunk, I figured she wouldn't notice me touching, feeling, and fondling her tits in such a sexually inappropriate way. I figured she'd think it was an accident me groping her with me being a little tipsy, too.

As if I was a perverted groper on the subway or on the bus, taking the opportunity to touch her breasts, I made sure that my palms brushed by the front of her bra hoping to feel her nipples as I lifted her. If she took offense to me groping her, in case I didn't get another chance, without being obvious, I felt as much of her blouse and bra clad breasts as I could.

Either she was cold or sexually aroused by purposely having flashed me her panties, but her nipples were already erect. As soon as I felt her nipples erecting, I wished I could finger them. I wish I could pull them, turn them, and twist them to erect even more before sucking them. She had nice knockers and it felt good to feel tits again, even if it was a cheap feel of the bra clad breasts of a mature woman my age.

'Who am I kidding? I'm no spring chicken and, especially with the fact that she's well preserved, I'm not that much older than her. With a mere three-year age difference, we're practically the same age,' I thought. 'Yet, whether she was younger or older than me, I wanted to fuck her.'

Only, a huge barrier, as if a barbed wire fence at the border, albeit making it that much more sexually exciting, she was Jennifer's mother, my deceased son's mother-in-law. The closest I've even been to having incestuous sex, albeit with her not a blood relative, sex between us would be deemed inappropriate. How dare I have sexual thoughts for her at a time like this, when she lost her daughter and I lost my son?

Now, that was a real issue bordering on an incestuous dilemma, but not one that I haven't already bridged by sleeping with some of my blood relatives, namely my aunt and my cousin, years ago before. When we were in our twenties, I had sex with my cousin before I had sex with my forty-something-year-old aunt. When my aunt found out that I fucked her daughter, she attacked me by yelling at me, pushing me, and slapping me. Obviously, she was jealous that I had sex with her daughter and not with her.

In my attempt to defend myself, my hand got caught in her top and I accidentally ripped her blouse wide open. Then, when she looked down at her bra clad breasts, as if inviting me to touch them, she looked up at me. Not needing to coax me twice, I touched, felt, and fondled my aunt's bra clad breasts before lifting her bra up and over to expose her big, naked tits. She allowed me to make out with her as I felt her big tits and fondled her erect nipples.

Obviously as sexually frustrated as I was horny, my aunt moved to her knees, unzipped me, pulled out my erect prick, and sucked me. Obviously, more experienced, she gave me a better blowjob than her daughter. I ejaculated my cum in my aunt's mouth and she swallowed. Then, as soon as she released me from her mouth, unable to help myself, I ejaculated a second load all over her face and across her naked breasts.

Later that week, after my cousin left for school and my uncle left for work, I revisited my aunt. As if she knew I was coming over, she answered the door in her sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. With her nightgown so short, so sheer, and so low-cut, we had sex right there in the living room. As if she was my mother instead of my aunt, I made love to her before fucking her hard and fast. I not only gave my aunt a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue but also, I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

# # #

Now, with my arm around Elizabeth and my hand in constant contact with the side of her breast during the slow inebriated walk down the hall, I helped her to the guest bedroom. Slowly and gently, I eased her on the bed while continuing to grope her. Slowly, I removed my hands away from beneath her arms, while slowly feeling even more of the sides of her breasts, as I withdrew them.

While easing her down on the bed, I grabbed a whole handful of her skirt clad ass. In addition to having wonderful breasts, she had a round, firm ass. As if she was a drunken sailor sitting on his bunk, her legs were now wide open. I took a step back to enjoy the view of her exposed panties.

She sat there dazed and looking dizzy and disoriented. This was my chance to have sex with her. This was my chance to strip her naked. I imagined us waking up in the morning together in bed. I wondered if she'd be embarrassed and angry that I stripped her naked and fucked her when she was helplessly drunk. Maybe having sex was just what the doctor ordered for us to get over the loss of our children.

Nonetheless, whether I stripped her naked and had sex with her or not, she was looking quite kissable and I so wanted to kiss her. I was curious what it would feel like to kiss her and to part her lips with my tongue. I was curious if she was too drunk to return my kiss. I was curious if she was too drunk to give me sex. Only, the last thing I wanted was for her to puke in my mouth. I made sure the waste bucket was in quick reach.

"Are you going to be okay, Elizabeth?"

Even drunk, she was such a beautiful woman. She was a woman that I'd want in my life. With us both on the despicable parenting page, she was a woman who could make me happy.

"Fine, I'm fine," she said slurring her words with a wave of her hand at me, while unbuttoning her blouse.

As if I wasn't there in the room with her, she started undressing. Frozen in place, unable to leave, I watched her undress. Did she not know that I was there, not three feet away? Did she not know where she was? Standing in the room only three feet from her bed, she shocked me when she started unbuttoning her blouse. Not wanting to miss her unexpected striptease show, I couldn't leave. Instead, I stayed to watch her undress.

Now, with her blouse unbuttoned and parted wide open, she treated me to the sight of her sexy, low-cut, white bra. I stared at the sight of her long, line of totally exposed, sexy cleavage. With no help from me, she undressed herself, as if I wasn't even there or as if we were already lovers. Then, I remembered what Elizabeth said about herself, that she wasn't shy about nudity. She said that in another life, she could have been a nudist. I'd love to see her naked.

'Hello sexy Mommy,' I thought again while hoping she'd strip herself naked.

# # #

I watched her fumble trying to find the zipper on her skirt. I couldn't wait to see her panties and garter belt. As if we were husband and wife or lovers who already had sex, she stood with her blouse gaping wide open exposing her white lacy bra. She turned side to side was still unable to find her zipper to her skirt. I watched her hand feel each side of herself before feeling the back of her.

"For the life of me, Michael, I can't seem to find my zipper," she said throwing up her hands in exasperation and laughing. "Can you lend me a hand?"

I approached her and squatted down to find her zipper. She leaned down on me as if I was giant pillow, she took me up in a big bear hug. I could feel her bra covered breasts resting on my back and they felt erotically wonderful. I so wanted to stand and feel her tits and finger her nipples through her bra. I found her zipper and unzipped and unbuttoned her skirt. She stood with my help and, with my feeling the sides of her tits again, she allowed her skirt to fall to the floor.

"Oops," she said laughing as she fell back on the bed.

There she was in her half-slip with her blouse splayed wide open.

"You're going to have to get me out of these clothes," she said. "Because I think I'm a little too tipsy to undress," she said with a hiccup.

She looked up at me with the same sexy smile that I imagined her looking at me with when she was talking to me on the phone. Suddenly, I wanted to lean down and kiss her. I stepped closer with the thoughts of taking her in my arms and kissing her. I stepped closer to her with the thoughts of stripping her naked.

"Okay," I said giving her a hand.

She laughed at what she was obviously going to say next.

"You have to promise not to look," she said scolding me by waving her finger in my face. "No peeking. I don't want the both of us being uncomfortably embarrassed tomorrow morning," she said with another hiccup while slurring her words.

I don't mind being uncomfortably embarrassed for the opportunity to see you naked, I wanted to say but didn't. While hoping she didn't realize I was still there, in the way she had unbuttoned her blouse, I hope she'd unhook her bra. Something my son already saw when she deliberately flashed him as her convoluted test of my son's love for her daughter, I'd love to see her big tits. Giving me something more to masturbate over tonight, I'd love to see Elizabeth topless.

"I'll turn off the light," I said turning to hit the switch to extinguish the light.

She pushed my arm away from the light switch.

"No. Don't," she said with a laugh. "If you turn off the light, how will I know that you are not peeking?

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"You have a good point there," I said stepping closer to her and sitting on the bed while she stood in front of me.

Her bra clad breasts were right there within arm's reach. With the sweet smell of her Chanel perfume making me want her, I helped her off with her blouse. I just wanted to bury my face between her big tits. Instead, as if unwrapping a precious gift, I reached for the waistband of her half-slip and slowly lowered it.

# # #

"Besides, I don't want you to turn off the light because I'm afraid of the dark. After my baby died, I can't bear the dark anymore, especially with me being in an unfamiliar house," she said beginning to cry.

Now I felt like such a cad undressing her and wanting to strip her naked. I felt like such a pervert wanting to have sex with her. How dare I want to take sexual advantage of my son's mother-in-law? What's wrong with me? With her drunk and unable to resist me, hasn't she been through enough without me stripping her naked and raping her?

"I'm so sorry, Elizabeth," I said.

I stop undressing her to stand to hold her and hug her. She felt good in my arms. Delirious by the fragrance of her perfume, I just wanted to kiss her, while feeling her everywhere, but I was afraid. Not knowing if she'd embrace me or reject me, it was a giant leap of faith. The last thing I wanted was for her to fear me and to leave in middle of the night, especially with her in her drunken condition.

"Now, close your eyes," she said laughing. "I don't want you seeing me in my panties after you remove my slip."

I've already seen your panties, I wanted to say, but I didn't dare say that. Instead, I closed my eyes and slid her half-slip down and off. My cock stiffened to the feel of my fingers touching her nylon slip before touching her bare thighs and cotton panties. I felt her garter and nylons as I slid off her slip.

12