My Son's New Favorite Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

I was furiously at myself by this time. Here is my own son fucking one of my best friends right in the upstairs hallway of the house he'd grown up in and I'm watching the whole thing live in HD from 20 feet away. I was something way past wet. My fingers met no resistance at all as I slipped them in and out of myself. My heat was building.

She still had one hand on the wall to support herself as she leaned in but the other was now at her center, busily lending assistance to the urgent demands of Dean's hunting dick, each of them anxiously coaxing response from her sacred chamber. I am still close enough to plainly hear them, hear their racing breath, hear the rustle of skin against skin. I can easily see the beads of sweat forming on their naked forms.

I can't stand it anymore. I lean to my side, withdraw my fingers from my cunt and insert them in my anus. They are so wet and slick there is no resistance. It is heaven. I am sweating like a beast and wild at the approaching climax. They are all out rutting now, nothing easy or gentle about it. He pumps and she accepts. Push, pump and push again. For me the onrushing locomotive is roaring into the station now. It is mindless and unbending, the approaching weight of the thing crushing as it bears down on me. I have less than a minute left. I hope I don't cry out.

And then the unimaginable happens. She turns her head and looks at me. The spirit and the essence of her charge into me from across the hallway. Her facial expression betrays nothing but in an instant she has let me know with her eyes that she knew all along I was there. That was it for me. I exploded as if I'd been shot over the canyon wall. She let go at the same instant. Our eyes are locked on each other. We just stare, our mouths open, our chests heaving, the violent pulses of a roaring orgasm tearing through us. It is cosmic.

Dean is a generous lover and he had waited for her. When she launched, he then followed. Just before his climax he withdrew and emptied himself on her beautiful, sweet ass. Now all three of us are red faced, drenched in a sheen of sweat, mouths dry and hearts thundering. He finishes and slumps against her back, his head bowed forward to rest between her shoulders. We are slowing, beginning to catch our breath, to ease up and float back to level ground.

I knew they'd need time to clean up and get dressed...maybe nuzzle a little. I made my escape, went downstairs and rinsed my out my glass in the kitchen sink. I headed for the family room and settled in on the sofa, pulling an afghan over myself. It didn't make sense to wait for him. I knew we'd catch up in the morning and I drifted off to sleep. I never heard her leave.

He brought me breakfast in bed the next day, Sunday, and when I'd finished eating we began to settle into some easy lovemaking. I asked him to "give" with the details of what had happened after I'd left. The more he talked about it, the harder he got and of course he began to take things in hand. The more he told me about it, the more he played with himself and soon asked me to take over which I gladly obliged. I've done this many times and I can tell you that when he cums like he did yesterday, as fiercely as he did, I recognize it immediately as beyond the norm. And I can tell you for sure that he spent the next 2 1/2 hours showering me (in more ways than one) with his 'appreciation'.

I didn't see or hear from Regina for several weeks but one night about a month later she knocked at my door. I answered and she just waltzed in swinging a bottle of Dewar's at her aside. Again she had no bra on but this time it was more than obvious. She had on a sheer cheese cloth blouse and it was so close to "see through" that it might as well not have been there at all. Those girls were hoppin' and boppin' all over the place.

I said, "I don't know how you got across the block with those beauties hanging out there like that Gina, but I'm very fucking glad you did." We had quite a night.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers
12