My Son's Redhead Girlfriend Rocks

Story Info
Young college girl getting along with her boyfriend's father.
2k words
58.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

I'm 63 and been living on my one since got divorced at 40. Since then I have been involved with different women usually with not much age difference but this one time I had a wild stint with very young woman a college friend of my son.

Twenty years ago I was living at home with my son, being in his twenties, studying in our local college and being a single father did not often present a problem. My then ex wife was trying to handle her business in the booming porn industry living 150 miles away having her studio and office. Living with the young man as he was going to college, sometimes make for happy arrangements. One particular night, I left work earlier than usual. As I neared my home, I proceeded to press my garage door opener. It wouldn't raise the overhead door, so I turned off the car engine and walked to the rear of the house.

To my amazement, I could see the upright level blinds closed, and some noise coming from the TV. I wasn't trying to become a peeping Tom, but just couldn't resist peeking in between the window and the far corner of the blinds.

What I saw got my then forty three year old cock hard in a hurry. Stretched on

the couch, with her panties down to her ankles, Julie my son's then girlfriend, was cramming something into her red haired pussy at a very fast pace. I could see facial expressions go from pain to pleasure and her little hands were moving this dark object at a rapid pace. It was lucky for me that I could hide behind my overgrown lilac bush, because I had to remove my cock from my pants as it was becoming too stiff.

I began to stroke harder and faster, watching my son Tommy's girlfriend fuck into her little pussy. I recognized that Julie was using the handle of my plastic hairbrush. Would I have loved to be that hairbrush then!

As her long, reddish hair fell in front of her flushed face, I could see she was apparently watching a video. I wondered, where my son Tommy was while she was getting herself off. Something made Julie rearrange her clothes and begin straightening her hair. I also got a little scared and tried to put my hard throbbing cock back into my pants.

I ran out from the bushes and rang the doorbell. Julie came to open the door. Her face was as red as her hair, like she might have been caught in the act. I asked her how come the screen was latched.

She said, "Tommy probably did it. He's upstairs in your bathroom."

Truth is that I had been noticing how tattered my fuck books have been lately. The kid had been sneaking into my porno collection. I had hoped he would never see my homemade videos of his mother, me and a group of our closest friends. Being in the business she really used some of her camera and boom men to make professional looking captures. When I came in and saw the red light on the video recorder, I asked Julie what she was watching. I caught her by surprise when she didn't respond. Sitting next to her on the couch, I could see a big wet spot on the cushion. The smell of stale fish was in the air. Again her face started getting redder. She knew she was caught. About the time when I was asking for the remote control, Tommy came down the stairs wearing a pair of jeans and red polo shirt.

"Hi, Dad, didn't hear you come in." he greeted me as he took his car keys from the coffee table. He indicated to Julie that they better be going. As they proceeded to leave the house, I could see the wetness of her ass, as her skirt clung to her butt like saran wrap.

"See you later, Mr. B," she said.

When the door closed, I went back to the sofa and found my video control as well as my hairbrush. I placed the sticky handle to my nose and put it into my mouth. The taste was pungent, but I knew it was Julie, so I licked it clean. Then I turned on the video and was surprised to see one of my homemade videos with me being sucked off by my ex-wife's girlfriend. The way my ex-wife Beverly, had set up the scenery did make me proud. I looked like I had a foot long cock although is only 7 inches long!

At that time Tommy, had finished midterm exams and had two days off plus the weekend. He decided to visit his mother, after her invitation as she was saying how much she missed her little boy who just became a man. He decided to go alone leaving Julie behind.

Friday night I returned late at home and as I was going up to my bedroom, the telephone rung. It was Julie asking about Tommy's schedule, (as she did not know) and when he will be back etc. I knew it was bullshit she wanted some of Dad's old cock. I asked her how serious her relationship was with Tommy. She said he was just a friend, her real boyfriend was a sailor overseas for nine months.

I then asked her if she had lost an earring lately at my house. Her reply was that she lost one recently and ask if she could come and retrieve it right away. I told her to come in the back door which I would leave unlocked explaining that I just came from work and my back ached so I was going to be upstairs soaking in the bath. The earring would be on the coffee table.

I brought my martini and stripped of my clothes and preparing to climb into the tub knowing that if she wanted my cock, she soon be behind the bedroom doorway. As I turned the lights down and had soft music playing on my stereo, guess who rapped lightly on my closed door. I opened the door, surprising her with my fully erect cockshaft pointing towards her.

"I'm sorry,' she said. "I didn't expect to catch you like this." making a wide O with her mouth.

"You fuckin' liar," I said. "You hoped to catch me like this." still holding my martini glass on my left hand.

"What must you think of me, Mr. B?" looking me in the eyes brushing her lips with her tongue.

"I think you want to get fucked and that's why you're here. Correct?" I said in a strict voice.

"I hope you won't tell Tommy about what we do. Will you, Mr. B?" she was lowering her head looking towards my erect cock.

"Call me John, and get those fucking clothes off. I know you've been hot for my cock for a long time." I told her as I sippled on my martini.

She just striped herself in a flash. I had to admire again this young body with perky tits exposing a red haired pussy and small round young creamy ass.

"You're right John. After I saw your cock being sucked on that video, I've dreamed about it." talking in a low whispering voice as she directed her hand to hold onto my cock.

"You seem to enjoy having them in your hands" was all I could say.

I found out that the little tramp has been fucking every friend her boyfriend has, including my son. Her response was, "They were just young guys, yours is a man's cock." was her quick answer to me.

"Well, baby," I said, "It's loaded, and any cock can get you knocked up."

She did not even bother to look at me.

"I'm on the pill" said indifferently as she was stroking me now gluing her eyes on my manshaft.

"You will have to suck its load first and I will sit on the tub while you are at it." demanded in an ordering voice for her to follow me. She came closer to me and knelt in front of me as I got hold of her head driving her lips towards my stiff cock.

"It's too big for my mouth." That is alls she could whisper before I forced her to open her lips and felt her tongue tasting the edge of my precum. And with a mastering voice I told her to put her lips around the head letting her tongue slide under its length.

Without any hesitation, she began to take my cock into her mouth, all the way, until all seven inches vanished from sight. She began bobbing her head up and down, sucking my shaft like there was no tomorrow. Without realizing it, I began to moan with pleasure as I dug my fingers into her long, flowing red hair. She sucked on my cock for a good several minutes before finally sliding it out of her mouth. She gently caressed it with her tongue, moving it along my shaft and kissing the sensitive and swollen head. She moved lower to lick my balls. I gasped as she took them into her hot, moist mouth, tickling them with her tongue. I felt my cock grow harder and harder as I approached climax. Julie was not a great cocksucker, but she seemed wanting to take all of my load and that what mattered to me.

"I'm going to come," I groaned. Julie instantly took my dick into her mouth again, swallowing it whole. This was one blow job I wasn't going to forget. I held back as long as I could, trembling with anticipation. When I could hold back no more, I shot my load into her eager mouth. She swallowed the hot, gushing charge, every drop of it.

After licking my cock clean, she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. With a smile, I held her up and lay her down on the bed. In seconds I was right next to her, licking and fondling her young tits. I felt my dick stirring as I took a nipple into my mouth. I placed the condom with my free hand on my hard now cock.

She wasn't in the mood for much foreplay so she rolled me onto my back. She climbed onto my lap, facing me, and slowly lowered herself down onto my slick cock. I felt my shaft sliding into her wet hole, filling her up. She groaned as she moved up and down the length of my shaft, slowly at first, then steadily increasing in speed. She bounced faster and faster, her buttocks slapping loudly against my thighs. Cum was boiling up inside me once again again as I met her with thrusts of my own. She was crying out softly, clearly enjoying herself. Julie's muscles finally gave my cock a tight squeeze as she climaxed. That was it for me and I exploded. I shot spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum deep inside her as her pussy muscles stroked me, intensifying each spurt. Felt like the condom exploded too but when I retrieved myself from her red haired cunt it was in place full of cum on my now limp cock. We both lay there and caressed each other for a few minutes, exchanging kisses.

This went on for the whole weekend as Tommy was coming home late Sunday night. Then for several months we fucked like silly in nearby motels usually late afternoons after I finished from my work until her fiancé came home. I met both of them at our neighborhood grocery store one day many months later where she introduced us. They were married by now. He thanked me for taking good care of her when he was gone. I wondered what he meant when he said, "taken care of." I only fucked her in every hole she owned. She took care of me!

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow...

"I looked like I had a foot long cock although is only 7 inches long!"

No, it isn't

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Sweet Neighbor He discovers the true nature of the sweet girl next door.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories