My Soon To Be-Ex Step-Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Our second day is even better.
6.2k words
4.66
82.4k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

Of course, I slept with Ash that night. We stayed awake for a while talking about her dreams, my hopes, and how we could make a relationship between us work. I went to sleep with my arms around her, naked and spooned together, my right arm wrapped around her torso, and my right hand cupping her left breast. My dick was nestled between her buns and I was hard for some time but, eventually, I was overcome with sleep. It had been a long day, beginning with depositions, then driving to Gainesville, drinking and playing Truth Or Dare with Ash and Liz, and learning that Liz had a crush on me but Ash was in love with me, and then making love with my beautiful step-daughter.

We awoke the next morning. "Daddy, could you move to Gainesville?" Ash asked me. "I'd kinda like you in my bed every mornin' when I wake up."

"Well, like I said last night, that'd be difficult because my practice is established in Tampa and movin' here'd be like startin' over. Besides, in three more years, you'll get your bachelors' degree, then you'll be ready to leave Gainesville. Well... you might not want to leave Gainesville, but... I know lots of kids stay here, but you'll probably find opportunities somewhere else and you'll end up moving. What would I do then? I can't keep relocatin' my practice. But, for three years, we could take turns commutin' on the weekends."

"That'd be yummy!" she responded. Sometimes, she seemed almost childlike with her enthusiasm and energy, and I really loved that about her.

"I know something else that'd be yummy," I said. I had a look on my face that certainly telegraphed the lust I felt for her and her wonderfully nubile body.

"Just what do you want, Daddy?" Ash batted her eyelashes and asked in an oh-so-coy voice.

"You!" I declared. "You and your body. I want to be in you again... and again."

We were lying on our sides, facing each other, and my hard dick was throbbing against her pussy lips.

"I think I feel what you mean, Daddy!" she said with a smile. "I'll do anything to make you feel good, Daddy, whatever you want. Tell me what you want and I'll do it. Anything. I wanna show you how much I love you and how much I wanna make you happy. Especially after the way the bitch has treated you."

I knew she was referring to her mother and, on any other occasion, I probably would have suggested that she not talk about her mother in that way, but I let it slide. "Well, dear, I've got a whole lot more experience than you and I've probably done things you wouldn't even consider and..."

"Oh, no, Daddy. You've probably done lots of things that I haven't, but don't assume that I wouldn't do somethin' if it would make you feel good. You gotta understand, what I'm sayin' is I'm surrenderin' my body to you completely, you can do whatever you want and I'll try to make it the best you ever had... because I love you."

"You don't hafta do anything wild to make me feel good. And you don't hafta do anything to make up for your mom not takin' care of me. Makin' love to you yesterday was the best lovin' I've ever had!" I told her with much sincerity.

We lay there, looking into each other's eyes, not speaking but looking into each other's soul. I understood that she was desperate to know that she could make me happy and she wouldn't allow any inhibitions or lack of experience to get in the way of pleasing me. I also knew that I did not want to take advantage of her insecurities. The best way to confront this was in a direct fashion.

"Ash, honey, I hear what you're sayin' and I'm kinda guessin' that you're feelin' maybe a little afraid that you're not gonna be able to keep me satisfied, you know, sexually, because you don't have much experience, and... well... you're wrong. I can imagine us doin' all kinds of wild things together in bed, but I don't want you to do anything that'd make you feel uncomfortable just to try to make me happy, 'cause... I already am happy with you. You're young and beautiful and full of energy and just thinkin' 'bout havin' you naked in my bed and havin' sex with you every day, or almost every day... just thinkin' 'bout it makes me wanna cum!"

"Daddy, there's nothing I'd be uncomfortable doin' with you 'cause I trust you so much, and... I guess the only way to prove that is to show you, so... here, I'm gonna get up on all fours and you get behind me."

I really didn't think doing it doggy style was that wild but, for Ash, who had lost her virginity the previous day, I guess maybe it was. I didn't think she was so inhibited that the only thing she could consider was the missionary position. However, it had been a long time since I had been with a girl this inexperienced. Maybe I didn't know her as well as I thought I did. After all, step-daddies may know their step-daughters in many ways, but very few know about their step-daughters' sexual experiences, preferences, and desires, and very few get to suck on their step-daughter's naked titties or lick their little pussies.

Ash reached over to her bedside table, opened the top drawer, and pulled out a bottle of K-Y.

"Ash, if you were a virgin before yesterday, how come you have a bottle of K-Y in your nightstand?" I asked. As soon as I asked the question, I knew that the answer would probably be.

"Well, I hadn't had a penis in my vagina before yesterday, but there are other things a girl can do. I've given a couple of guys hand jobs and K-Y was kinda handy for that. And I have given a couple of guys blow jobs but, of course, I didn't need any lube for that. But, most of the time, I used the lube for Bob."

"Who's Bob?" I asked. If there was another guy in the picture, I needed to know about it.

"Not 'Bob' like 'Robert,' Daddy. 'Bob,' like B.O.B., as in battery operated boyfriend. I have a vibrator that's kept me company many nights, you know when I could have gone to a bar and found some guy to bring home, but I guess I was just savin' myself for somebody special. Now, let me show you just how special you are!"

She squeezed some K-Y into her right hand and then began applying it liberally to my already stiff member. It didn't take long before I felt like I was ready to go.

We hadn't engaged in any foreplay whatsoever and I didn't think this would be that fulfilling for Ash but apparently she wanted to be in control so I allowed her to direct what was happening in bed.

Ash got on all fours and spread her knees, then she lowered her shoulders to the bed so that her behind was sticking up and she gave me the optimum angle for entering her pussy. I guess she was wanting to feel me deep inside her; maybe this was the position she used when she had sex with B.O.B.

I positioned myself behind her and reached under her with my right hand. I began rubbing her clit and then penetrated her with my middle finger and started rubbing her G-spot.

Of course, in this position, her ass cheeks were spread and I could very clearly see her cute little puckered heiny hole. It was only slightly darker than the surrounding skin and it looked very tight. Ash was immaculate in her personal hygiene and that one little square inch of her body looked very inviting. I placed my left hand on her low back and then slid it down into her crack, coming to rest with the tip of my left middle finger directly atop her back door hole.

She reached back with her right hand and urged me to push my finger inside her anal opening. I applied a little pressure and she moaned. She then grabbed the bottle of K-Y, reached back and squirted some into her crack. I knew what she wanted and I used my finger to scoop the K-Y towards her tightest hole and then I again applied pressure to her forbidden entrance. My finger slid in past her sphincter and I stopped when my first knuckle disappeared.

"Daddy, I've never done this before - except with my vibrator - but I always wanted to know what it was like for real. Do me back there... please."

"Is this somethin' you wanna do or is it somethin' you think I want?" I asked.

"Daddy, I know you wanna do me back there. But I wanna do it back there, too... and when you leave here on Sunday, I want you to absolutely know that you own me and my little girl naked body and that I'm devoted to pleasin' you like a woman tries to please the man she loves. And... I know some girls who are tryin' to save themselves, like Liz, they let a guy do it back there instead of in their pussy, but Liz says it can hurt if a guy does it wrong, so... I tried this with the vibrator and it felt pretty good but I never did it with a guy 'cause I never trusted any of 'em that much, now I wanna know how it feels... with you."

I pushed again with my middle finger and penetrated another inch of her virgin ass. I then began thrusting my finger, very slowly at first, and then increasing in tempo. At the same time, I was rubbing her clit with my right hand and it wasn't long before she appeared to be on the verge of an orgasm.

"Stop!" she said. "I want you in me now."

I slowly removed my finger from her ass and positioned myself to penetrate her most inviolate entrance. I put the tip of my dick on her pucker and just looking at that sight made me want to cum.

I was as hard as I've ever been and ready to be inside her. I began pushing but felt some resistance. "Try to push out with your ass while I'm tryin' to push in," I instructed her.

As soon as I said that, I felt her sphincter relax and the tip of my dick slid inside her. Her virgin ass was the tightest thing I had ever fucked and every second that I was in her, I wanted to cum. I pushed slowly and watched as my dick disappeared into her butt. I didn't stop until I had penetrated her completely and I felt her ass cheeks against my hips.

"Daddy, stop for just a minute. I feel... so full!" she moaned.

"Ash, I wanna cum in you so hard!" I insisted.

"It's okay now," she said. "Just go slow for a little while."

I began thrusting slowly and, as tight as she was, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"This is so nasty...," she moaned, "havin' your dick... in my... my ass... but it feels so damn good!"

Soon, Ash began rocking back while I was thrusting forward and I got the idea that she wanted me to thrust harder. I grabbed her hips and started pushing into her forcefully.

"Yeah, Daddy, harder now! So good!" she managed to say while panting in short breaths.

The feelings in my dick were incredible. It was like all the sensations of a blow job with all the tightness of a hand job, and... how incredibly taboo it was to be fucking my step-daughter in the ass! What would my wife say if she saw us now? The truth is that I didn't fucking care what the bitch would say. Ash was right; this was absolutely the nastiest thing I had ever done... and so fucking hot!

I felt my cum starting to rise inside me, finding its way to collect in my nut sack, and then, suddenly, I felt it pump through my dick and erupt into the bowels of sweet little Ash. "I'm cummin'," I exclaimed and I began spurting my seed into her. I reached under her with both hands and began playing with her nipples. That was the last thing I did before she began cumming. I felt the paroxysms of her body focus in her cute little behind, squeezing my dick with a sexual rhythm, milking the cum from my organ. I came hard and I felt at least seven or eight pulses of semen empty into her innocent ass before I began to slow down.

Ash lowered her body to the bed and I followed her so that my dick remained in my new favorite place.

"Oh, fuck!" she said. "I've never cum that hard in my entire life!"

"Me, neither," I replied.

We stayed in that position for two or three minutes, catching our breath and basking in the glow of our physical closeness. When my unit got soft, I pulled out and fell onto the mattress beside her.

After a few minutes, I wanted to start asking more questions about Ash's experiences. "You told me about the sexual things you've done for guys but you didn't say what things they've done for you. I wanna know all about your sexual life. I wanna know what makes you feel good and I wanna know what makes you feel great. I wanna know how to make you explode with orgasms."

"Well, I've had guys suck on my boobs and that felt good but it takes more than that to make me cum. And I've had guys put their hand in my panties and play with me and I came a few times when they did that. And... I came once humpin' a guy's leg while I was lickin' on his thing. I came a lot more when it was just me and B.O.B. He's a good boyfriend."

"Will you show me how you do it with B.O.B.?" I asked. I've always said that, if you can talk a girl into masturbating for you, then you'll see what it takes to get her off, and it'll get her over any inhibitions she may have. Of course, after having anal sex with Ash, I wasn't sure she'd have any significant inhibitions remaining.

"You mean like right now?" Ash asked.

"Yeah... unless you don't wanna do it."

"No, uh, I'll do it, it's just... I never thought of that as somethin' I'd ever do with somebody else."

"Well, it's not something I'd wanna do very often, but it can be hot. Have you ever watched a guy gettin' himself off?"

"No, except, well... you know, in porn. But not in person, Daddy. So, do you wanna do that for me while I do it for you?"

"If that's what you want, honey, but... I don't wanna do it to the point that I cum 'cause I'd rather do that inside you."

Ash reached into her nightstand and pulled out a blue vibrator that had one of those jack rabbit arms on it. She poured some lube on it and then she got up in a sitting position so that her butt was resting on the heels of her feet. She turned on the vibrator, raised up just enough to put the vibrator beneath her, and then she lowered herself until she was impaled on B.O.B.

"Sometimes I play with my nipples when I have my boyfriend inside me," she said. She reached up and started rubbing her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. The jack rabbit arm was positioned so that it would stimulate her clit when she sank down on the vibrator.

"It feels good... but not as good as you feel inside me. It's your turn, Daddy. Show me how you do it."

I got in the same position as she was, facing her. I took my manhood in my right hand and started stroking my meat. I was already hard and, without much further stroking, I began to leak pre-cum.

"Do you and Liz ever do that together, I mean, not to each other but to yourselves, you know, when you're together, just watchin' each other."

"Well... once... a few months ago. Neither one of us had a date on a Saturday night so we were watchin' an R-rated movie and I said it was okay but they shoulda made it hotter. Then Liz said she had a porn on DVD if I'd rather watch that, so I said 'sure.' So we started watchin' it and it was kinda hot and I started kinda squirmin' around from getting' horny and I said maybe it was a mistake to watch it 'cause now I was just hornier than before, so Liz said that when she watched it, she usually used her vibrator and got off, and she said to me 'why don't you do that.'"

"So did you?" I asked. Just imagining this had gotten me hard again.

"Well, I said 'I can't do that with you just sittin' there watchin' me,' and she asked, 'what if I'm doin it, too?' I wasn't too sure about it so she said 'go get your vibrator and I'll get mine, and we'll just do whatever we're comfortable with.' So I got B.O.B. and she got hers and, when she came back in the livin' room, she was just wearin' her bra and panties, so I stripped down to my bra and panties, too. Then she turned her vibrator on and started rubbing it on her panties over her pussy, so I did the same thing. Then she reached under her bra and started playin' with her nipple, so I did, too. Then she took off her bra and I did, too. Then, in the porn, there were two girls and a guy doing a threesome and it was so hot, and the next time I looked at Liz, she had her panties off and she was workin' that vibrator in and out of her pussy, so I said WTF and I took off my panties and I finished myself off right out there on that sofa. We both came about the same time. I gotta admit it was kinda hot doin' it like that."

"So you got turned on watchin' a threesome and doin' it in front of Liz. Is the threesome thing somethin' you'd wanna try?"

"Daddy, I don't want you havin' sex with any other girl. I want you all to myself," Ash declared as if I had threatened her peace and security.

"Honey, I'm just askin' what turns you on," I said. "You're plenty enough woman to keep me happy 100% without ever wantin' anybody else. But you could have a threesome without me havin' sex with another woman."

"You mean we could have a threesome with another guy?" she asked.

"Maybe, or we could have a threesome with another girl with an understanding that I wouldn't have sex with her."

"But then it wouldn't be a... oh, you mean I could have sex with another girl and you. Is that something you wanna see, Daddy?"

"Well, seein' it would be hot, but I don't want you to do that just for me. If you wanna do it, I'd do it, but it would hafta be with somebody we both trust... and definitely not your momma!" I laughed.

"Ewww, Daddy, that would be incest!" Ash complained.

"Yeah, well..."

"But you're not my biological father. You're just my Daddy!" she smiled.

"So who would you consider as trustworthy and appealing?" I asked, and the answer was obvious.

"I guess Liz is the only person I'd consider. We did do it once but... it might be frustratin' for her to be naked in bed with us and not be able to touch you."

"Well, actually, I didn't say that we wouldn't touch each other. We just wouldn't do the penis in the vagina thing...," I explained.

"Or the penis in the behonkey thing," she added.

"Listen, I don't want you to think that this threesome thing is somethin' you need to do for me. I don't even wanna consider it now. But, if you think about it and you wanna do it, talk to Liz and then tell me."

* * *

I took a shower and then the girls took turns in the shower and then we all went out to breakfast. After we had finished, we sat drinking our coffees.

"Daddy, while you were in the shower, Liz and I talked. She knows that I'm in love with you and she doesn't wanna interfere with that but, if you just wanna have threesome sex for the experience of it, both of us would kinda like to try it, you know, just so we can say we've had the experience. But, after we're done, you're still mine and only mine, and I don't know if I'll ever wanna share you again, so, if you wanna do it, you better say so now."

"Ron, I told you yesterday that I had the hots for you but Ash is in love with you. If she wants to do this, well... you're a hot guy and she's a hot girl and, if it's not gonna mess up anything between you guys, well... I always wondered what it would be like, so... let's go for it before I chicken out. And you know... Ash told me that she told you, I'm still a virgin, at least technically, although I've fooled around some, and Ash says butt sex is off limits, too, but... anything else would be great, so... do you wanna go back to the apartment and get in bed with two naked girls?"

"I'd have to be the dumbest fuck in the county to say 'no' to that offer, especially from two beautiful women like you and Ash, so... let's get the hell out of here."

The drive back to the girls' apartment didn't take long and soon we were in the apartment with the front door locked and no anticipation of visitors or other interruptions. Ash made us all stiff margaritas and we downed our drinks rather quickly, as we were all anxious to get on with getting it on.

"Ron, I wanna watch you undress Ash," Liz said.

"And then I wanna watch you undress Liz," Ash chimed in, "and then we'll both undress you."

We all kicked off our shoes. I walked over to Ash and began unbuttoning her blouse. Soon it was off of her and on the floor. I unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down, tossing them aside after she stepped out of them. I reached behind her and released the clasp on her bra. Seeing her naked boobs got me hard and the tent in my pants was obvious.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers
12