My Sorority Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,469 Followers

"In exchange for volunteering for this challenge," the Kappa sister continued, "The pledges will all be spared one week of cleaning duty around the house." Now there was a murmur of surprise and slight approval from the Beta pledges. The pale blond looked very uneasy. "But remember, if you volunteer for this assignment, fail to identify the real penis, and then refuse to accept the price of your failure, the cleaning duties for all of the pledges will be doubled for one week." The Kappa pledges were now openly talking amongst themselves.

"Silence!" yelled the sister. When the pledges had ceased their whispering, the Kappa sister asked, "So who will volunteer?"

The pledge girls exchanged looks, but no one stepped forward. Minutes seemed to drag by with the suspense hanging in the air, though they were only seconds of silence. When no one made a move, the Kappa sister said, "Fine. Two weeks without house chores."

"I'll do it," came a soft, timid voice. Ben looked over and saw that it was the beautiful, pale blond who had stepped forward with her hand raised. Everyone in the room started talking quietly to those around them, and some of the Kappa pledges looked shock.

"YOU, miss prude?" asked the Kappa sister who had been speaking, expressing surprise and clear sarcasm.

"Olive!" scolded one of the other Kappa sisters, clearly directing her disapproving comment at the sorority sister who had delivered the speech.

"Fine, Susannah it is. Everyone clear the room!"

Jim and Scott helped hustle all of the Beta pledges into a little laundry room next to the basement living room, and then closed the door to the living room. Ben noticed that Jim was smiling broadly and the third brother present was giggling with obvious delight. Then Jim turned to Ben and said, "Congratulations Ben, you're the lucky dog tonight."

"Me?!" Ben said in surprise. "Why me?"

"Because you're perfect, kid," Jim explained. "I told the Kappas that we had a pledge who was inexperienced, don't worry I didn't tell them you were a virgin. They thought it was very cute. I also told them you had just taken an STD test and were clean. You couldn't be a better candidate."

"And you got a really cute girl in there waiting for your cock!" Scott added. "It's often some fat, ugly slut who volunteers for this night, but that girl in is cute."

"Alright boys," Jim said to the rest of the pledges. "You're going to wait in here and not make any noise. We'll come and get you when it's over. Don't worry, Ben will tell you everything you missed at our next meeting."

With that, Scott and Jim practically pulled Ben back into the basement room before the third brother closed the door between the two rooms once again. Two of the sisters were waiting in the room with a little duffel bag, but otherwise the room was dark and empty. Most of the lights in the room had been turned off, and the sparse furnishings had been pushed up against the rear wall.

"So this is our lucky victim," said a tall, thin Kappa with curly brown hair. "Hello Ben, I'm Kelly, the chapter president. And this is our sister Kim."

"Let's try to make this quick," said the curvy brunette named Kim, "It's already getting really late."

"Just do exactly as we tell you to do, understand?" Jim instructed. Ben nodded dumbly.

Out of the little bag, the girls pulled a very long piece of sausage and two penis shaped dildos. They also pulled out a bottle of lubricant and began coating the dildos with the thick, slippery liquid. As Kim pumped her hand up and down one of the dildos, spreading the lubricant over the tip and down the shaft, Scott remarked, "I could watch you do that all day. You're really working that thing."

Kim rolled her eyes. "It was to be warm, dummy" she explained. "The friction helps."

The Betas then quickly positioned themselves in a line, legs shoulder width apart, their backs to the wall. Jim guided Ben into the second spot in the line and said, "Pull your cock out."

"Right now?" Ben asked.

"Yes, right now," Jim shot back.

Ben unzipped his pants, cast a tentative, shy glance at the two women present, and then pulled his limp dick out of the front of his pants. He was completely limp and couldn't have been any smaller.

"Awww," Kelly said with a smile, "He really is a shy one, isn't he. It's okay, you'll do fine Ben."

Jim and Scott positioned themselves to the right of Ben, holding the dildos as if they were coming out of their pants. The third brother was on Ben's left, holding the sausage like he was holding his dick. Ben looked down at his own soft member, feeling very uncertain.

"It's okay honey," said Kelly sweetly. "We expected this would happen." Without warning, Kim poured a generous dollop of the cold lubricant on the top of Ben's limp dick. Kim then closed her thin fingers over Ben's shaft and began pulling upwards on his meat. The feeling of Kim's soft skin rubbing against his rod felt good, but Ben wasn't sure it would be enough.

"Here, I'll help," Kelly offered, reaching out to grasp Ben's cock. Kelly's fingers closed softly but tightly around the head of Ben's dick. Soon two slippery hands were sliding wetly up and down Ben's shaft. The girls gripped Ben firmly as they slipped up and down his pole. Ben had fantasized about being touched by two women at once, but never expected it would happen like this. Kelly dropped to her knees in front of Ben, and Kim joined her. Ben found himself looking down at two pretty faces, both smiling up at him, as the Kappas continued to jack his hardening, tingling cock.

Kelly's brown eyes met Ben's and she said sweetly, "Come on, honey. Don't you love having two pretty girls jacking you off? I would be so turned on if I could see you get nice and hard for us." Kelly's smile, and the way she looked at him, plus two soft hands sliding smoothly up and down his pole did the trick. Ben's penis rapidly inflated and was soon as hard as a rock. Kelly watched his meat expand quickly and gave him a few more tugs before stopping.

"Wow, pretty impressive Ben," Kelly said approvingly.

"It's bigger than the dildos," Kim added, eyes affixed to Ben's large dick. "This will work perfectly."

"Okay, we're ready," Kelly called loudly as she and Kim backed away quickly. A door across the room opened and Susannah was led in wearing a blind fold. She was a picture of feminine beauty, even with the cloth over her eyes. Olive was guiding Susannah on one side and the Kappa pledge mother on the other.

"Don't make any sound and try not to twitch," Jim offered as one final warning while Susannah was led to stand just in front of the brother to Ben's left.

"Kneel pledge," ordered Olive. Obediently, Susannah dropped to her knees, her face just inches from the obscenely long sausage that the Beta brother was holding in front of him. "In front of you is an object, you have twenty seconds to inspect it," Olive explained. "Go."

Susannah began by tentatively extending her tongue. She flicked at the head of the sausage with just the tip of her little tongue and the Kappa girls stifled giggles as they watched her. The sight of her little, pink tongue tickling the tip of the sausage kept Ben's cock hard. "You can use your hands too, sweetie," the pledge mother explained, trying to stifle her laughter. "But you can only touch the cock, not the base or the boy."

Susannah responded by lifting one small hand and gingerly feeling for the top of the sausage. When she closed her soft palm over the tip of the meat, she felt that it was completely round. She wasn't certain, but she seriously doubted that a man's penis would be so perfectly rounded at the end. Susannah felt with her finger tips, and could also feel no slit at the end. She wasn't very experienced, but she guessed this was probably a piece of meat. Susannah decided to grasp the shaft of the thing with her hand and then lick along the shaft. The salty taste that met her little tongue confirmed to her that it was probably a sausage or something. She sighed in relief, maybe this was going to be easier than she thought.

Ben saw Susannah's relief and realized he wasn't sure if he wanted her to win or lose this challenge. He decided he wanted the poor thing to win and not have to further embarrass herself. She hadn't even used her twenty seconds, but clearly she was done, so the two sisters on either side of her picked up Susannah, guided her briefly to her feet, and then deposited her in front of Ben. She sank to her knees without being told. "Go," said Olive once again.

This time Susannah led with her hand, gently grasping the head of Ben's dick. She ran her thumb over the underside of the crown, feeling that there was indeed a knob or cap to the head of this object. Ben bit his lip to refrain from making noise as he felt Susannah's soft little thumb rubbing at the underside of his shaft. Susannah also noted this object was covered with something wet and slippery, and she ran her fingers gently up and down the slippery shaft. Ben could not believe the sight before him, this beautiful creature, blindfolded, blond hair flowing out behind her in the darkness, gently exploring his manhood with her soft fingers. Her thin, delicate fingers caused little sparks of pleasure to fill his groin as they ran back and forth across his sensitive skin. Jim and Olive were both glaring at Ben, using their eyes to tell him that he should not be making any noise. Susannah felt there was some warmth to this second object, while the other one had felt cool, so she decided to try one last test. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at the underside of the soft but firm object in her hand. She had hoped maybe she could sense the slightly salty taste of skin, but instead she tasted the weird and watery taste of whatever had been rubbed all over this thing. Susannah made a bitter face at the taste of the lubricant, and Kim chuckled.

"Time's up," said Olive.

When she reached the third object, it felt to Susannah's fingers that it was the right shape for a man's pecker. The third object was somewhat cooler and much smoother than the second object, but it was also much more firm. Susannah had only seen a couple of cocks in her life, and they had always been stiffly straight when she saw them. When Susannah ran her fingers back and forth over this shaft, the man she sensed standing over her made a little noise. It might have been a gasp. When she stuck out her tongue, Susannah tasted the same weird slippery ointment that had been spread over the second object. But she also thought the cock might have twitched a little when her tongue licked it. Observing her, his cock now starting to deflate from the tension in the room over the game, Ben knew that the cock had twitched. He knew because he could see Jim twitch it. Ben realized that Jim was trying to throw Susannah off with the twitch and the small little sigh he had let out earlier. Ben didn't think that was very fair, but he was just a pledge doing what he was told.

The fourth and apparently final object felt somewhat cold and rubbery in Susannah's hands. It had the right shape, but it just felt a little wiggly and limp. Susannah had also learned her lesson, and when she felt the slippery lube on the fourth object she decided not even to try tasting it. In her mind she was sure it had to be the second or third thing she had touched. But the memory of the second object seemed so distant now, especially with the distracting movements of the third object. She was pretty certain it was object number three.

The show had not been as erotic or as exciting as Jim and Scott had expected, but the fact that this girl had really tried and was now clearly undecided was fun to watch in its own way. "Well, what's your answer?" asked Olive.

"Number three?" Susannah replied tentatively.

The Betas whooped while the Kappas made noises of disappointment. Ben noted that Kelly looked like she might really feel sorry for the pledge, but Olive had an evil little grin on her face. "Alright, bring the Beta pledge over here," instructed Olive. "It's time for Susannah to pay the price for her failure."

Jim led Ben over to where Susannah was kneeling, Ben's semi-hard penis still sticking out the front of his pants. Olive guided Susannah's hand's up to Ben's prick when it was positioned just inches in front of her face, and Ben felt Susannah's soft fingers close around his pole.

"Can I at least wipe this wet stuff off his thing first, it tastes terrible?" Susannah asked.

"Sure honey," Kelly replied.

Susannah tried to pull the lubricant off by wrapping her fingers tightly around Ben's cock and pulling upwards towards the tip. The sensation made Ben gasp, which led Jim to whisper harshly, "No noise!"

After a couple of swipes, it was clear that Susannah's efforts had gotten Ben fully hard again but hadn't done much to clean the lubricant off. Ben felt bad and reached down to wipe away the last of the slippery stuff using the bottom of his shirt. "Thanks," Susannah said quietly when he had finished. Ben looked up and Kelly gave him a genuinely warm smile.

"Whenever you're ready, pledge," Olive said sternly.

Susannah really didn't want to do what she was about to do, there was no telling what her mom or dad would think of her if they knew what she was doing. But she also knew she had volunteered for this, and she wasn't going to get her pledge sisters into any more trouble. Susannah opened her mouth and swallowed Ben's thick pole between her lips. Ben felt her soft lips close around his pole and then he was in her hot, wet mouth. Susannah tried to suck her cheeks in, but Ben was so thick that her cheeks bulged out at the sides. All the onlookers felt some level of arousal stirring inside of them as they watched, and Kelly's face flushed a little when she thought that she might be a little jealous of her pledge. That was a nice, big cock.

Susannah moved her sucking mouth up and down Ben's pole, and Ben enjoyed the sight of her blond hair waving back and forth behind her. But Ben could also tell that Susannah wasn't exactly sure what she was doing. Her soft, wet cheeks tickled Ben's cock skin as her hot mouth moved up and down on him. But her tongue did nothing and all she did was bob back and forth. Ben could feel himself getting aroused but wasn't sure he'd be able to cum from the inexperienced effort. After a couple of minutes of nothing but moving her head up and down, Kelly felt sorry for the girl and said, "Try using your hand too, sweetie."

When Susannah brought her hand up and gripped Ben's shaft, it definitely felt better to Ben. The grip of her soft fingers was much tighter that the seal of her mouth, and her skin felt good as it rubbed back and forth against his cock skin. Ben felt the familiar little tingle of a building orgasm, but he still wasn't close.

"I thought you said this guy was inexperienced," complained Kim. "He should have blown his load a long time ago." The comment deeply embarrassed both Ben and Susannah. Ben was ashamed to have all these people know that he was inexperienced and Susannah thought it was a commentary on her sexual skills.

Kelly stepped forward, pushing herself between Ben and Jim, and said, "Maybe he's just a little nervous from all these people watching." Kelly leaned her little body towards him and instructed, "close your eyes, sweetie."

Kelly gave Ben a little peck on the cheek while Susannah's hand and mouth both slipped wetly up and down Ben's pole. Susannah didn't know what was going on, but sensed that Kelly was trying to help. Kelly had leaned her face so her lips were right next to Ben's ear. "Don't you want to come in that girl's mouth, Ben?" Kelly asked seductively. Ben could feel her hot breath on his ear and his neck, and it excited him. "Don't you want to shoot your load right into that hot, eager, sucking mouth, Ben?" Kelly continued. Susannah couldn't hear what was being said, but she could hear Kelly whispering something. Meanwhile, Kelly's words had the pleasure churning deep in Ben's balls. "Go ahead, sweetie, cum right in her mouth for me," Kelly whispered, her lips now brushing softly against Ben's ear. "Cum for me, Ben."

The feeling of Kelly's lips tickling him sent him over the edge. Ben could not hold in the groan that escaped from his lips as he felt his climax shoot like a hot laser from his cock. Susannah felt Ben's prick swell in her mouth, then it pulsed and a big glob of his sticky sperm was in her mouth. Ben's knees almost buckled from the sweet pleasure he felt flowing out of every pore of his body, so he leaned back against the wall behind him. Susannah didn't know what to do at first, so she kept moving her mouth up and down Ben's pole. A third and then a fourth pulse of cum was deposited between her lips, and Susannah felt her mouth rapidly filling. She stopped her motions and tried to swallow some of the load Ben was emptying into her. She managed to get a lot of it down her throat, but Ben still had more spewing from the tip of his cock and into her hot mouth. Susannah coughed as she swallowed the last of it, and she was quickly helped to her feet by Kelly and her pledge mother. Susannah was hustled out of the room and to the nearest bathroom, where she could wash out her mouth and drink some water.

Ben was led back to the laundry room after he had hastily stuffed his softening cock back into his pants. When he rejoined his pledge brothers, Jim said, "She lost" and all his brothers cheered. Matt even gave him a high five.

As they exited the sorority house just a short time later, Ben asked Jim, "Why did you tell me not to make any noise, even as she was blowing me?"

Jim clapped Ben on the back and said, "So that girl wouldn't know for sure who she blew. You don't have to be embarrassed about anything if you don't want her to know, and she doesn't have to know if she doesn't want to know. We're all going to keep this a secret. I'll also bet you that years from now, at future mixers, some of your cocky pledge brothers will undoubtedly try to hit on her by telling her that it was them she blew."

---------

The following Tuesday, Ben found himself trying to stay awake through his freshman calculus class. It was a huge class, with over 250 students, because it was a pre-requisite for so many other classes and majors. The professor was a little dull, and Ben had never really loved math, so he always found it tough to stay awake. Then a little blond head towards the front of the class caught his eye. Ben always sat near the back in the enormous seminar room, partly because he didn't want anyone to see him fall asleep. Way down in the second row was a blond head and a figure that Ben thought he recognized. He thought he must be mistaken, because he wasn't sure how he could have missed such a pretty girl during the previous classes. But when the class ended and she stood up to leave, Ben was sure it was Susannah.

He didn't have another class for over an hour, so Ben hurried to follow Susannah down the hallway and out of the building. He was not sure what to say to her, or even if he should say something to her, but part of Ben felt like he owed it to her to tell her that he was the boy from the night in the basement. She was wearing a simple white shirt with buttons up the front and short khaki shorts. Ben couldn't help but stare at her toned little but as she walked in front of him. Ben soon realized that they were heading towards the athletic fields and were largely alone in their little section of campus. He didn't want to be caught awkwardly following her, so he called out to her.

"Excuse me," he said, a little louder than he had intended.

Susannah stopped and turned around, and then looked inquisitively at the young man behind her. She thought she recognized him from her earlier class, the cute sandy haired boy with deep blue eyes who had caught her attention at the first class. There was no one else around, so he must have been calling to her. "Yes?" she responded softly.

spaldan
spaldan
1,469 Followers