My Sorority Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,465 Followers

"Hi, I'm Ben," he began awkwardly, suddenly completely unsure of what he should say. He tried not to stumble over his words, but he was stammering a bit. "I'm in your Calculus class."

"Oh?" Susannah responded, confused. "Did I leave something there?"

"Um... no." He didn't know how to broach the topic, so he plowed ahead. "I'm a Beta pledge, see," he said, pointing to his pledge pin.

Susannah's face darkened, and Ben realized he had said the wrong thing. She turned on her heels and began to hurriedly walk off again.

"No, wait," he called, rushing to catch up with her, "Please wait."

"You think because I did that one thing to one of the pledges, I'll happily do the same thing to you?" she spat back at him over her shoulder.

Ben ran past her and stopped a few feet in front of her, farther down the path. "No, wait. Please. I'm very sorry to startle you like this. I just needed to tell you something."

Susannah came to an abrupt stop and said coldly, "If you think I'm just some sorority slut who's easy, then you're an asshole. And if you touch me or try to do anything, I swear I'll scream at the top of my lungs."

Ben was taken aback by the heated anger clearly evident on Susannah's face, which seemed so out of place on her gentle features. "No, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He stammered. He was appalled that he could have offended this girl so much. "I'm the guy. I'm the Beta pledge who... well... you know the thing we did. I'm that Beta pledge."

The anger continued to burn on Susannah's face, and she looked at him suspiciously. "So what?" she spat, "You want to gloat or something."

"No," he responded, a little out of breath from his run. "No, I just thought you should know. My name is Ben... which I guess I said earlier. I thought you deserved to know it was me, since I know it was you. I'm sorry if I did this awkwardly, and I'm sorry if I startled you. I swear I didn't mean to offend you, I'm even honestly sorry that you had to do what you did. But I thought you deserved to know."

With that, Ben walked away, back up the path they had just followed. Susannah remained frozen in place, but watched him go. She had been so angry and a little disappointed in herself for what had happened that night. She hadn't realized how much it had upset her until the young man was standing right in front of her, confronting her with what she had done. And now she felt very sorry for the way she had initially reacted to him. As she watched him turn a corner and disappear in the distance, she thought that he had seemed like a nice enough boy. He just wanted her to know that it had been him, and that seemed honorable. It had bothered her more than a little, not knowing the identity of her partner, and at least she now knew it hadn't been some complete asshole. Feeling a little disappointed, Susannah turned and headed down to the athletic fields.

----------

It was several days before Susannah saw Ben again. She had looked briefly during her Thursday calculus class, but didn't spot him anywhere. Unbeknownst to her, Ben was very embarrassed about how he had caught the poor girl completely off guard, in the middle of an empty field. So he had slouched very low in his chair and pulled his hood over his head when he saw her scanning the room for him. Maybe if she saw him as little as possible in the future, it wouldn't upset her so much. But Sunday at lunch, Susannah spotted Ben grabbing food in the lunch line at the student dining hall. She hesitated for a moment, but then walked up to him and said, "Hey."

Ben turned and was surprised to see Susannah standing there. "Hey," he responded softly. Matt was standing in the line next to him and was stunned to see the Kappa girl who had blown Ben the previous weekend standing there talking to them. She certainly was a looker.

"Do you think..." she began uncertainly, noticing Matt was also now looking at her. "Is there someplace we could go to talk?"

Matt's eyebrows raised in question, though Ben turned and also caught the look on Matt's face. "Don't be an asshole," he told his friend. "She just wants to talk." Susannah felt even better about this boy. Then Ben turned back to Susannah and said, "This is my roommate Matt. I'm sure he won't mind if we use our room to chat for a little while."

"Not at all," said Matt, trying to sound as gracious as possible.

Ben and Susannah both collected some food for lunch, and then Ben led Susannah the short way across campus to his dorm. They walked in silence the entire way. Susannah felt a little uncertain about following this boy into his room, but he seemed okay, and his roommate also knew they were there. When the door closed behind them, Ben offered Susannah the chair at Matt's small desk, and Ben sat at his.

"What's up?" Ben asked, trying to sound cool and calm.

Susannah decided to get right to the point. "You said that you just wanted me to know it was you. Why?"

"The Beta brothers told me that you would never have to know that it was me," Ben responded, pausing to drink some of the soda he had brought from the cafeteria. "I didn't think that was fair to you, since I knew who you were. I didn't want you to be bothered wondering about it."

"Well... thanks," Susannah responded. She meant it, it had bothered her a little.

"And I guess you should know," Ben continued, "I didn't exactly volunteer for that. I got roped in because I had recently gotten tested for STD's."

"Yeah, the sisters told me that while I was in the room before the...game," Susannah offered. "You got tested for STD's?"

"Long story," Ben replied.

Susannah decided she liked this boy. He seemed very nice, and appeared to have done a very honorable thing by finding her and telling her. At a minimum, he was at least being polite about what happened between them. As far as she knew, he wasn't being a cocky jerk about it. It also didn't hurt that he had a handsome face and a nice, athletic body on him. She really liked his dark blue eyes in particular.

"Listen Ben," she began, "What did you say your last name was?"

His smile broadened. "Franklin," he replied with a chuckle.

"Franklin?" she responded, clearly dubious. "Your name is Ben Franklin?"

"Benjamin Franklin, actually," he replied, pulling his student ID from his wallet and handing it to her. Sure enough, his name was Benjamin Franklin. She tried to suppress a giggle. "Oh it's okay," he said good naturedly. "You can laugh. I've been paying for it my whole life. Now you also know why I insist on being called Ben."

"Was it a family name or something?" she offered, still trying not to laugh.

"It was, but my parents are still idiots for giving me that name." Then they were both laughing, free and easy. The laughing did a lot to calm Susannah's nerves and both could feel the tension in the room melt away during their shared laughter.

"Well Ben Franklin, my name is Susannah Granger, and it is very nice to meet you." Susannah extended her hand and Ben shook it.

"Likewise," he replied with his easy smile.

"Listen Ben, can you promise that whatever we discuss today, you will not repeat or share with anyone else?"

"I'll do you one even better," he replied with a serious look on his face. "You and I shared an experience that was... unusual. And maybe very uncomfortable for us both, though ultimately enjoyable for me, I'll admit." From the light hearted smile on his face, Susannah could tell that Ben was trying to deliver a compliment and not gloating. "If you can promise that whatever we say between the two of us, from here on out, will stay just between the two of us, then I can promise you the exact same thing. I figure I might owe you that much."

Susannah smiled. "I promise."

"Then I promise too."

Susannah blurted out what she had wanted to say all along, not just to Ben but to every person who had been in that room that night. "I'm not a slut," she began hurriedly. "I want you to know that. I had never given a boy a... blowjob... in my life before. Never."

"Well, yours was only the second blowjob I had ever gotten," Ben replied.

"Really?"

"I swear. I'm a virgin. I've gotten maybe two hand jobs in my life and that is it."

"I'm a virgin too," Susannah responded with a smile. She felt very relieved to be telling him all this. "I tried very hard to be a good person and do the right thing all my life, and I didn't want everyone to think I was just some sorority slut just because I did what I did."

"So why'd you do it?" Ben asked.

She hesitated. "It's a very long story."

"If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to. But if you want to talk about it, I've got time."

She looked into his blue eyes and really wanted to trust him. She thought there was some kindness there, or maybe she was just falling for his handsome looks and easy smile.

"Well," she began, "I guess I should say that I'm still not sure about this whole sorority thing. I really like my pledge sisters, but some of the older sisters can be real bitches."

"I know exactly what you mean," Ben replied, tapping his pledge pin. That earned him another pretty smile from the sweet blond.

"My family is... well... poor. I got here because my grades were good and my demographics helped earn me a full scholarship. I had a first cousin who went to school here a few years ago on an athletic scholarship, and she was a Kappa too. She made president of the sorority, and it led to all these great business connections after she graduated. She pushed me to join, and during rush they talked about all the prestigious and wealthy and well connected sisters who had graduated from this chapter. With my cousin's strong endorsement, they had to accept me as a legacy. But some of the older girls really don't like me. They call me poor white trash when they don't think I can hear them."

"Yeah, I noticed that Olive girl really didn't seem to like you," Ben said. "She seemed almost... sadistic."

"She is!" Susannah eagerly agreed. "I guess that's part of the story too. But I'm torn between quitting and wanting to succeed, between wanting the connections and not wanting to be around these mean, stuck up girls. I try to tell myself that I don't care what they think about me, but part of me really wants them to accept me. Then a couple of weeks ago, I screwed up. I have this job at the university and I was running late from that and was very late to a pledge meeting. One of the older girls who dislikes me was furious, so she demanded that I clean all the toilets in one of the common bathrooms with just my bare hands. Some of the older sisters are twisted, and they make us do sick things. I refused, I said that the sorority rules stated the pledges never had to do anything against their will. Well the girl took the matter before the sorority board and said I was refusing to do my duties. As part of pledging, the pledges agree to clean the entire sorority house every day, including the bathrooms. And there are some gross girls living in that house, but that's another story. The board vote was close, but the board decided that the punishment she had given me was acceptable under the sorority rules. I almost quit right there, except they don't just punish the pledge who broke the rules, they punish the whole class. All of my pledge sisters had to clean every toilet in the house using their bare hands that day. I cried when they had to do it. Afterwards the rest of the pledges begged me to stay, saying they liked me so much and it wouldn't have been worth it to clean those toilets if I then left and quit. They took the punishment for me, so I stayed a pledge for them. I probably shouldn't be telling you all of this, about the sorority, but that's why I volunteered for their stupid game. I knew I owed my pledge sisters. If they scrubbed the toilets with their hands for me, I was going to do what I could to get them two weeks off of all cleaning duties. Plus, I thought maybe I could identify... which one was real, and then it'd be over. My pledge sisters understood my reason for doing it even before I explained it to them after... that night."

"Wow, that is sick," Ben responded with genuine amazement. "I had no idea that sorority pledging was so... twisted. So what's the problem with Olive?"

"Well, it gets even worse. That girl is a slut. I'm sorry to have to use the word, but Olive is a slut. She has a real thing for jocks, ESPECIALLY guys on the football team, and she loves having sex with them. The sisters make us do these stupid, gross things sometimes. Some of the older girls, like Kelly, they really dislike it. But many of the girls say that's how the 'process' was when they pledged, so that's what we should have to do. The Kappas throw a few parties, like the one you attended. Sometimes they make all the pledges dress up somehow, usually somehow slutty. One party was technically a pajama party but we pledges were only allowed to use underwear that we borrowed from our pledge sisters. Luckily we had a lot of underwear that was decently concealing.

"So they threw a party for the football team, and they made all the pledges wear bikinis to the party. They wanted us to be cheerleaders, but there weren't enough pieces for a bunch of cheerleader costumes, so they settled on bikinis. It was kind of sick. All these testosterone fueled boys walking around the house, getting drunk, openly staring at us in our bikinis. Some of the guys were nice and gentlemanly, but many were just rude meat heads. I got slapped on the ass more than once. I was miserable, but Olive was in heaven. She was surrounded by all these football studs, many of them getting horny from the beer and pledges walking around in bikinis. Olive isn't ugly, but you can agree that she's not exactly hot either. Some of those boys would never have looked at Olive twice, but in the environment from that party, she was getting a lot of attention.

"Basically Olive's dream came true and the quarterback and one of his wide receivers propositioned Olive. She was stinking drunk by then, but happy to oblige, only they didn't just want her. I guess I had caught their eye, along with another pledge who had been forced to walk around all night in a skimpy bikini. They asked if we would at least stand there and look pretty while they hooked up. Olive agreed, and told us in her slurred speech that we would be free from cleaning duties for the rest of the weekend if we agreed to just stand there and let them look at us. She also warned us not to 'get any ideas' or 'touch her men.' I agreed to go into the room partly to make sure they didn't just rape and beat Olive, but in any case, we all went upstairs to Olive's bedroom

"It wasn't long before they were having sex. It was obscene. The other pledge with me, Lisa, covered her eyes most of the time. I only kept watching because the two jocks were looking at me and Lisa more than they were looking at Olive. I was afraid they might try something with us. Olive was... giving them both a blow job at the same time and the two guys were just staring at our boobs, which were on full display in the little bikini tops. Am I getting too graphic for you?"

Ben coughed, trying to conceal his excitement and his growing erection. "Um, not at all, go ahead," he said. Just the picture of Susannah's tight body in a bikini, all her flesh on display, was getting him hard. The thought that she was watching someone having sex while her smooth, young tits were on display for the guy's enjoyment was almost too much.

"Well anyway," Susannah continued,"Olive had sex with both of them. At one point one was in her mouth while the other was behind her, then they switched. Sometime after they switched, Olive... had an orgasm. And then she fell asleep. When they realized she was out, the jocks lost interest in her. But then they looked at me and Lisa. They took their cocks out and were stroking them right in front of us! I told them there was no way we were going to let them touch us or do anything with us, but Mr. Quarterback said he was so close anyway. He said he was just... going to look at our tits and then cum." Susannah blushed deeply as she said it and looked down at her feet. Ben could tell whenever she got uncomfortable about something she was going to say, because she paused in her speech. He could tell all the blushing and pausing wasn't an act. She was genuinely demure, and he liked that.

"Well the first guy, quarterback, says we're so hot that he's getting ready to shoot his load all over us. I told him if any of his stuff touched either of us, we'd scream. So then he says fine, he'll just blow his load all over Olive and her room. I wanted to try to spare her, so I grabbed the tissue box right next to me, pulled out a bunch, and told him to make his mess in the kleenex. He said I was going to have to be the one to cover the mess. I didn't know what to do, so I just sighed and walked up to him with a wad of tissues in my hand. I could tell he was close, he was breathing really heavy and everything, and his hand was going crazy. He tried to make eye contact with me while he was jacking his thing, but I wasn't having it, so he just stared at my boobs. Soon enough, he was making noises, so... I... covered his cock head with the wad of tissues. I... felt his thing twitch... and it twitched and twitched... and every time it did that I could feel some of his hot load going into the tissues. I just wadded them up and threw them in a trash can.

"Well then Mr. Wide Receiver tells me he's close too. He's this big guy, you know him, their best wide receiver on the team. So I grabbed another bunch of tissues and walked over to him. As soon as I get close to him, he makes noises like he's about to blow too. Only, when I close my hand with the kleenex over the tip of his big cock, he... grabs my hand with the filthy hand he's been using to pleasure himself... and... well... he starts pulling my hand up and down the head of his cock. At least I was only touching him over the tissues. Then he reaches out with his hand and grabs my breast through the fabric of my bikini top. He didn't hurt me with his fingers or anything, just sort of cupped me with his big palm. I was so surprised, I didn't know what to do. Almost as soon as his hand touched my breast, he... came. I could feel him... cumming in the kleenex and his cock twitching and everything.

"Well, worse thing possible happens right then. Olive's roommate walks in the room, looking for her. She took one look at what was happening and then slammed the door shut again. The jocks just laughed, put their clothes back on, and thanked me for helping them before they left. Assholes. The next morning, Olive was furious. Her roommate told her that she caught me jerking off the jocks before they left. I denied it up and down, and Lisa backed me up, but the whole thing became awkward. The guys never called Olive again, surprise, surprise, and she blamed me! She said I tried to steal them. And her complaining backfired when a lot of the story came out within the sorority. Everyone already knew her reputation, and this story didn't help. So I tried to do something that I thought would help cover for her. I told Olive and the other girls the truth about what had happened, but I also said I did it because I was willing to do whatever a sister asked me to do. I thought it would help Olive not look like a dumb slut if I said I had learned my lesson from before and I was now willing to do what was asked of me by the sisters. I figured that at least made it look better for Olive that she had invited two random guys up to her room, had sex with them, and then passed out drunk. It wasn't that she hadn't satisfied them, it was more like... I had helped her out a little.

"And that's the other part of why I volunteered for that stupid game last weekend. The girls all know what really happened in Olive's room, and that she's a big slut. But by volunteering, I tried to stick to the story that I was willing to do whatever my sisters asked of me. I thought Olive would be pleased that I volunteered, or at least stop being so angry at me. But now she's even more pissed because my pledge sisters love what I did for them."

spaldan
spaldan
1,465 Followers