My Sorority Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you like it better? Sucked or licked? Hard or gentle?" he asked, still gazing into her eyes.

She had to think for a second. "I don't know. Having them sucked on was kind of intense, but eventually it would feel good. I guess I liked it sort of softer and gentle at first, then some harder sucking."

He had to ask. "Can I try? Can I try and then you tell me if I'm doing it right."

"Ben, I don't know..." she began. She felt a longing both in her heart and in her loins, she was turned on and wanted him to touch her. But this was much farther than she had ever expected to go with any boy so quickly. "I've been trying to tell you all night that I'm not just some easy girl, and here I am sitting naked on my bed, showing you where I like to be touched."

Ben saw the doubt in her soft, blue eyes, but also noticed that her finger never stopped tracing circles around her pink nipple. "I promise, I don't think of you as easy. I know you've been telling me the truth all along. I wouldn't be doing this with you, being open about my lack of experience and asking you to help me, AND sitting here naked too, if I didn't think you were a sweet girl who I could trust. I wouldn't WANT to do this with you if I thought you were easy."

His words and his obvious sincerity struck her like an arrow right in her heart. "You promise?" she asked.

"I promise," he replied. There was an open vulnerability in his blue eyes that she wanted to believe.

"Okay," she said, "Get up here." She patted the spot on the bed next to her. He jumped up a little too eagerly, and she decided to warn him. "You only do exactly what I tell you that you can do. And you stop if I say stop. And if you tell anyone I let you do this, I will find you, and I will hurt you."

"Agreed, no problem," he replied, his face stretched into a wide grin.

Susannah dropped her hands to her side and leaned back, offering her young, firm breasts to Ben. "Okay, go ahead. Give it a try."

Ben's hand reached out to grasp her nearest breast. His fingers shook, and he hated how nervous he had suddenly become. Susannah saw the trembling and thought his nervousness was endearing. When his fingers finally made contact with the smooth skin of her breast, both noticed his hard cock twitch. He ran his fingers over her tit flesh, marvelling at how smooth and soft her skin felt, but how firm and full her breast felt underneath. He weighed her breasts in his cupped hands, feeling that it was heavy and substantial. When he ran a thumb over the top of her breast and brushed her nipple, she sighed happily in response.

Ben searched Susannah's eyes for hesitation or unhappiness, and finding none, he lowered his mouth to her breast. He kissed her nipple softly in greeting, which caused her to smile when his soft lips brushed against her sensitive tip. Then his tongue was out, lapping up and down softly over her nipple. She gasped, which he knew was good, and he began gently swirling his tongue around the pink skin of her little bud. When he began lapping at it again, Susannah gave herself over to instinct. One of her small hands reached up, ran through the hair at the back of his head, and pulled him gently further into her breast. He took that as a signal to suck her nipple into his hot mouth, where he continued to circle his tongue around the peak of her tit. She gasped again, feeling the heat of her arousal building in her chest and flowing down to her moistening pussy. Ben began to suck on her nipple, slathering it softly with his tongue, and she let out a little moan of approval.

Ben pulled his head back and asked, "Am I doing it right? Am I going to hard or too soft?" He had wanted to confirm that he was pleasing her, but he could see it in her face. She was breathing more rapidly, and her cheeks were flushed. Her blue eyes also had a dreamy quality about them, a clear look of arousal.

"You were doing great," Susannah responded. "You could suck a little harder, if you want. Or you could start again with the other breast."

"Okay," Ben responded, deciding that he wanted to feel both of her breasts and switching to the other.

His fingers softly explored the smooth skin of her left breast, and then his hot, wet mouth descended on her nipple. Ben swirled his tongue around her nipple, gently at first, and then he flicked the tip of his tongue over it with a little more pressure. Susannah gasped in approval, and when his mouth closed over the top of her breast, her hand returned to the back of his head. As he suckled and licked at her sensitive nipple, Susannah felt strong sparks of pleasure flowing from her breast and igniting her vagina. It was like there was a little electrical current connecting her nipple and her clitoris, and Ben was inflaming the connection. He began to suck more eagerly, his tongue coaxing at her nipple tip while his hot mouth drew her nipple firmly between his soft lips. She could feel her body responding with the heat of arousal, but didn't think anything would happen. It couldn't happen like this, could it? But as he sucked and licked on her nipple, she felt her entire body pushed further and further along the path of arousal.

"Um... Ben," she panted, but her hand drew him harder against her breast. She didn't want him to stop. "Um... ah... ah... AHHHHHHHHH!" And then the wave of pleasure lifted her and carried her over the edge of orgasm. It was a little explosion in her body, but she was undeniably cumming. Stunned by the unexpected orgasm, she sucked in air and felt herself squeezing her legs together around her sex. Then the feeling was too intense, and she pushed Ben's mouth away as she fell back onto her bed.

Ben watched her lying there, chest rising and falling rapidly, firm breasts moving back and forth across her chest, and he was confused. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

She laughed, a soft, sweet laugh. "No honey," she responded. "You did great."

"What happened?"

"Well... I had a little orgasm."

"No way," he responded in disbelief.

"It was a little one," she admitted, still feeling the lingering blissful effects from the rush of pleasure. "But it was definitely an orgasm."

"I didn't know that could really happen."

"Neither did I," she admitted. She finally lifted her head and looked at him. The first thing she noticed was the happiness in his eyes. He was pleased that she had enjoyed his attention, and she liked that. The second thing she noticed was his hard cock, still sticking straight up. "I guess we're both learning new things tonight."

Susannah raised her naked body back up into a sitting position, her blond hair falling down her back again. "I guess it's my turn to learn how your thing works," she stated. "Show me where it feels good to touch that thing."

Ben smiled and looked down at his own dick. It was going to be easier to show her now that he was hard. "Well," he began, running his fingers around the fat crown of his knob, "the whole head part feels good. It's sensitive if you touch this top part. Sliding up and down the shaft feels nice too, I like it nice and tight. It feels better going up, I think, than going downwards. And there's a little spot right on the underside of the tip, here, that is super sensitive. The balls also feel nice to be touched, but they are super sensitive so I would be careful handling them."

Susannah thought for the first time that his brown hairs down there were remarkably short. "Do you shave your equipment or something?"

Ben looked clearly flustered. "Well, I was told in high school that it would feel more comfortable in the cup, when I played baseball, if I trimmed it all down a lot. So yeah, I use a trimmer every once in a while. It does feel more comfortable to keep it short."

"I like it like that," Susannah said, which got her a smile from Ben. "If nothing else, it's easier to see what I'm working with. Do you mind if I touch it?" she asked.

"No, go ahead," he responded with a big grin.

Susannah reached her hand out and closed her delicate fingers around the shaft. Her touch felt warm and soft on his cock skin. She traced the crown of his cock with her index finger, feeling the ridge around his tip. "You said the head part feels good," she stated. Her touch was causing little tingling sensations of pleasure for Ben. Her fingers moved to his shaft, and she lightly traced up and down his hard pole. She marvelled at how a penis could feel so soft against her skin, but so rigidly hard beneath the surface. "You said the shaft feels nice." Then her thumb found the little spot beneath the tip of his dick and she rubbed at that. He moaned in approval at her touch. "And you said that spot was sensitive." Then her hand gripped his cock and she slid her closed fist up and down his pole. He could feel the arousal building inside of him, and absolutely loved the way her firm, naked, hanging breasts were moved back and forth as her arm rose and fell while she jacked him. "And you said the upward stroke feels better. Does that feel good?"

"Oh, it feels so good," he moaned, locking eyes with her.

"Really, you like it?" she asked teasingly, her soft hand slipping up and down Ben's pole.

"Oh yes," he replied. "If you do that much more, I'm going to cum," he warned.

"Already?" she asked. "I suppose that's probably a good idea. I wouldn't want you to have to walk around with this hard thing all night. The ads on tv say you need to call a doctor if your erection lasts more than four hours."

He smiled. "It's just that Tory is the only one who ever did this before..."

"Oh right!" Susannah interrupted him, remembering something. "Tory."

Susannah reached over with her free hand and grabbed a bottle of lotion from the top of her little night stand. Then she squirted an ample dollop of the cool liquid on the tip of Ben's dick. A she used the firm grip of her soft fingers to coax the lotion down over his member, spreading the slipperiness over his sensitive skin, Ben was in heaven. His cock was burning with pleasure, and he didn't think he would last much longer. Susannah pulled firmly upward on his cock, milking him with her grip, and he drank in the sight of her naked breasts swinging back and forth as she picked up the pace of her motions. She remembered the football guys had been going really fast when they finished, so she picked up her pace. Most of all, Ben liked the way Susannah's eyes studied his face as she tugged on him, her soft blue eyes searching his while her cute lips stretched in a little smile.

Then she remembered something else, and used some of the fingers on her free hand to lightly tickle his balls. Ben's eyes went wide, as it felt like a firecracker of pleasure had exploded in his groin. "I'm going to cum!" he warned.

"Oh oh," Susannah replied. Her one hand kept moving up and down Ben's pole, but her eyes frantically scanned for something to catch the mess. She didn't want him messing up her bed. Unfortunately, her tissue box was all the way on the other side of the room.

"Please, don't stop," he begged, feeling the wave of pleasure lifting him so close to orgasm.

She grabbed the nearest thing she could find, her discarded tank top, and covered the top of his dick with that. "Go ahead," she told him, smiling as she looked into his pleasure filled blue eyes. She squeezed his tip through her tank top while her hand continued to go up and down his slippery shaft. And then he was cumming hard, squeezing his eyes shut as the orgasm boiled out of his balls and blew up through his dick. She could feel his cock twitch as her shirt was filled with spurt after spurt of his warm cum. She loved feeling him cum in her hands, while she had been sort of disgusted by the feeling of the football players. He felt a long, burning bliss of post-orgasm pleasure coursing through his loins, and he lay back on her bed with a big smile.

"Sorry about your shirt," he said finally, eyes still closed, silly smile spread across his face.

"Don't worry, it will probably wash out," she replied with her own smile. "Might take a few washes. And if it doesn't, you owe me a new shirt."

"Totally worth it," he replied.

"Not bad for my first hand job, right?" She asked teasingly.

"Amazing," he responded.

When he finally opened his eyes to look at her, Ben saw a shimmer of moisture on her naked pussy lips. "You're wet," he said matter-of-factly.

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment once again, but she made no move to cover herself. She was long past being embarrassed about her body with this boy. "Well, I had an orgasm earlier. And watching you just now... I guess it was kind of hot."

"Can you show me how to touch you down there?" he asked.

"I guess," she responded, a little pleased that he had asked. "These outer lips are a little sensitive," she said, gently grasping her puffy, pink outer folds with her finger tips. As she spread them back gingerly she added, "But that is the real sensitive spot," Susannah indicated, pointing to her little clit. "The little man in the boat. The clitoris. It's so sensitive that sometimes I just rub around it. But when I'm really in the mood, I rub lightly over it and that really gets me off."

Ben rolled over onto his side and then crawled forward to take a better look. His head was inches from her wet, pink pussy and she felt a little obscene holding her lips apart to show her sex to him. "So that's the clit," he stated with some respect. "I've heard about you."

She laughed. "That's the magic button."

"Can I touch you?" he asked, looking up into her eyes.

She smiled down at his obvious curiosity. "Go head," she allowed.

His fingers reached out and rubbed gently at her exposed pussy lips, while she held herself open for him. "It feels better if your fingers are wet first," she told him. He thought about licking his fingertips, but instead decided to gather a little of her own moisture from her wet opening. She gasped as he touched her there, then let out another little gasp as his wet finger tips brushed up and down her pussy lips.

Ben wanted to follow her instructions, so he brushed lightly to the side of her exposed little clit. She squealed in pleasure, looking down on him with delight. She marveled that he displayed such muscular, strong arms, but could touch her so lightly and tenderly with his finger tips. He slid his finger a little closer to her bud, and she moaned deeply, feeling the jolts of pleasure shooting out from her clit. No one else had ever touched her there before. After a few, slow circles, Ben tried brushing his finger tip directly over her little clit. Susannah gasped deeply, dropping her hands and releasing her wet pussy lips. Ben could see the moisture leaking out of her as he rubbed his finger back and forth over the top of her clit.

"Gently," she told him, and he lightened his touch just a little. She could feel her body responding, her chest flushing with desire. As his tender little finger rubbed back and forth over her most sensitive spot, she knew she could cum for him if he just kept it up.

Looking at her sweet little pussy, he couldn't resist. Her eyes were now closed, so he stuck his tongue out and flicked the tip against the top of her bud. She gasped again in pleasure as he tasted her light, sweet juices. When he did it again, she felt like her whole mid section was on fire with pleasurable stimulation. Seeing her reaction, his finger was soon discarded. He flicked and flicked gently with the tip of his tongue, every lash an ocean of pleasure for her, driving her towards a powerful orgasm.

"Oh Ben," she moaned in a high, sweet voice. "Oh Ben... you don't have to... oh... oh.... oh." Her voice rose in pitch with every sweet moan. But her eyes were closed and he did want to do this. He kept at his gentle flicking, his wet tongue brushing back and forth against the tip of her clit. And then she was hurled from the mountaintop of ecstasy. A huge orgasm wracked her body and she cried out as the pleasure seemed to blind her and burn through her pussy. She came and came and came on his tongue, so intense in her bliss that she forgot to breath. When she gasped for air, he stopped, and she felt the last sparks of her orgasm running up and down her legs.

It took Susannah some time to recover, panting while she lay on her side on the bed. Ben was happy to watch her as she returned to her senses, his eyes tracing the feminine curve of her ass and the firm swell of her breasts.

When she finally sat up, cheeks still glowing, she looked at her clock and saw that it was well after midnight. "It's late," she told him.

"I know," he said, "I should go."

Susannah felt a hint of uncertainty while they both re-dressed. She had to find a new T-shirt after she threw her tank top carefully in the dirty laundry pile. She didn't know what to say, but as Ben walked to her doorway, he drew her into his arms.

"I had a really good time," he said, "I hope we can do this again soon. Well... maybe not exactly this... but you know what I mean."

She smiled, feeling his strong, warm arms wrapped around her body. "I know what you mean, and I would love that." She looked up into his eyes with her uncertainty. "What are we?" she asked.

"Well, I'd like to think you're my really close friend by now," he responded, "But I'd also be happy if I could call you my girlfriend."

"I'd really like that" she responded with a smile.

He leaned his head forward, and she reached up to meet his lips with hers. His kiss was soft and tender, but firm, just the way she liked it. After their lips pressed, he drew back and said, "Is it weird that we've done all these things together, and that was our first kiss?"

She had been thinking something similar. "I guess maybe we're just going about this a little different. As long as you don't think I'm a slut."

"I promise I would never think of you as some sorority slut."

They kissed again, their lips pressing briefly, and then she let him out of her dorm room. They both slept soundly that night, and smiled in their sleep, even if they didn't know it. The next morning, when Susannah was dumping a load of whites in the washing machine, she stopped when she picked up her tank top. She lifted the shirt close to her face, and smelled the musky, salty scent that was Ben's manly leavings. She thought it was kind of dirty, but she still liked to smell it on her shirt. Then she dropped it into the machine.